Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Furia -1 Liquid +1 HLTV LMFAO DONT MAKE IT MORE OBVIOUS
2020-09-21 19:34
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
What?
2020-09-21 19:34
toddynhos will need to find other team to cheer soon LMAO
2020-09-21 19:34
fer fan omegalul
2020-09-21 19:37
#9
 | 
Brazil bangzin1
kscerato fan OMEGALUL
2020-09-21 19:40
+1 fer fan till the end kid, lets see how long your chokerato fan life will last =D #toddynho #onliners
2020-09-21 19:40
+1. MiBR will return!
2020-09-21 20:02
LG will return°
2020-09-21 21:20
they wont*
2020-09-22 04:55
stfu hopeless
2020-09-22 05:30
nt
2020-09-22 05:33
1%chance 99%faith
2020-09-22 05:33
= 0% chance of success
2020-09-22 05:34
stfu leet brazilians be happy wtf, if they take 16-0 on every single map i'd still be happy
2020-09-22 05:36
nt norway always happy, we stole brazil's happy we cant let you be happy
2020-09-22 05:36
we just want to see fnx say esquece primo estourado when winning a major, when this happens ur happines will be stole forever
2020-09-22 06:11
i arent think that
2020-09-22 06:11
just wai to see it <3
2020-09-22 06:11
OG win next 18 majors
2020-09-22 06:12
LG win next 777 majors
2020-09-22 06:13
:/ Reply needs to have actual content
2020-09-22 06:14
How the fuck am i commenting without waiting the 5m
2020-09-22 06:15
you have enough comments to be considered active
2020-09-22 06:16
Nice, will this thread be deleted because it doesn't have quite content?
2020-09-22 06:17
the admins are very bipolar so it depends on how they are feeling at the time they read this
2020-09-22 06:18
what time is it on your country?
2020-09-22 06:19
about 6 ams
2020-09-22 06:19
here on brazil its 1:20am
2020-09-22 06:20
im not really sure that i am the kid in this thread lol but good luck with your racist and retired idol, man mibr in 3 years = shame and no titles xoxo
2020-09-21 20:13
you show u are a kid by being fan of toddy team, and being lacrador thinking fer is a racist... on mibr I agree, but... here to 10 years, even with mibr winning anything (mibr players), they will still be way more relevant in cs history than furia will ever be =D
2020-09-21 21:17
i'm trying to "lacrar" in hltv? ok you are like every fer's fan - dumb. and btw furia is not "toddy", actually they are the best brazillian team since last year and the real kids are the guys who support only one of the teams and spam hate about the other. bye
2020-09-22 03:38
why so mad? LMAOOOO no arguments and call me dumb, expected from leite com toddy. furia never did anything expressive on lan, even older teams like LG, tempo storm, immortals (not with """FER""", teams with shoowtime, yel, hen, etc) won lans already, you toddys will jump ship when furia disband, I'm sure about it, why? cuz I play cs since day 1, kid. nt tho, dont cry too much ='(((((( kkkkkkkkkk
2020-09-22 03:58
5 years playing cs and im 19, just stop, mr old school lol and for real, a guy like you would never get me mad, i just genuinely think you are dumb, 100% chilled here about the teams, furia is the best brazillian team for more than an year now, and everybody knows that, you being a hater wont change anything
2020-09-22 04:15
I agree, furia is the best, but never did anything expressive and I'm almost 30, not trying to be an asshole, I just know how things are toddy! kkkk u'll see =D I'm not a hater, just stating FACTS, u are the hater of fer here xd
2020-09-22 04:20
imagine being almost 30 and acting like 15 OMEGALUL #facts
2020-09-22 05:27
+1
2020-09-22 05:29
fan of racist LUL
2020-09-22 04:02
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
2020-09-22 04:01
o fer é doente, só isso man, larga desse core arrogante da ex mibr
2020-09-22 06:08
kkk MIBR is the team with more toddynhos fans
2020-09-21 19:46
nah, 50% of mibr fans are like me, oldschool cs people that always cheered for them 100% of furia fans are toddys that just started cheering recent, as the team never did anything expressive, since mibr was back, they choosed the next good team from BR, kids like that will jump ship soon, when the next good br team come, just wait and see xD
2020-09-21 19:49
+1
2020-09-21 19:52
#23
 | 
Brazil HazzyS
0/8
2020-09-21 19:56
There is no MIBR..not the one you are rooting for anyway..Furia are certainly more impressive than MIBR was at their peak and at a more competitive time too...so screw ur old school sentiments
2020-09-21 19:59
80% of MIBR fans are Gaules viewers, they only met the team because of him. Oldschool fans support Mibr and Furia. Without distinction.
2020-09-21 20:00
imagine being both of you retards and trying to take pride in someone who gives no fuck about you, pathetic.
2020-09-21 19:48
#RUSH_1_major_chokeclan_0_major
2020-09-21 19:49
good for him, complexity has been looking amazing as of lately
2020-09-21 19:50
so will you jump ship? choke clan fans = plastic fans
2020-09-21 19:51
when did i say i was jumping ship? i only said that coL has been playing really well
2020-09-21 19:54
I know, I'm just saying cuz this is what faze fans do usually without cold and niko you'll keep cheering for faze?
2020-09-21 19:55
idk tbh, since they kicked NEO i mostly disagreed with how the team was being run and only really cheered because i believed in the players, if there is no longer a core i used to like then it isn't the team i used to know
2020-09-21 19:57
without Fer and fallen you will keep cheering for Mibr??
2020-09-22 04:26
nah I cheer for the team of course, who da fuck cheer for an org?? we are talking teams here, the org doesnt matter
2020-09-22 04:32
mibr plastic fan kkkkkkk
2020-09-22 18:43
#3
cry | 
Brazil IsFree
Who tf is you?
2020-09-21 19:35
Who tf is Furia?
2020-09-21 19:36
#7
cry | 
Brazil IsFree
FURIA are epic gamers
2020-09-21 19:38
not epic enough to be above liquid on world rankings
2020-09-22 04:42
#44
cry | 
Brazil IsFree
Very unepic Though every team on top 10-20 can eazily beat liquid
2020-09-22 04:46
top 20 eu > top3 NA
2020-09-22 04:47
#46
cry | 
Brazil IsFree
Which is also why FURIA and EG are that far up in the first place
2020-09-22 04:47
i want to see some interesting EU teams vs NA teams like OG, sprout, spirit vs EG, TL, Furia
2020-09-22 04:49
#48
cry | 
Brazil IsFree
Interesting=tier 2? lol But yeah it'd be interesting if the decent NA teams moved to EU, parhaps they would even grow a bit
2020-09-22 04:51
OG is most definetely not T2, spirit is looking very good lately, and sprout is a very interesting team to watch
2020-09-22 04:52
who?
2020-09-21 19:36
i’m scared and confused
2020-09-21 19:38
hltv.org/ranking/teams/2020/september/21.. hltv.org/ranking/teams/2020/september/21.. they have the same amount of points but Liquid has better placements at ESL Cologne and cs_summit 6
2020-09-21 19:41
#25
 | 
Sweden quacke
+1
2020-09-21 19:58
stopped watching this ranking after Lultality still top1 lul
2020-09-21 19:48
both gained points, but liquid gained a little more. what's wrong?
2020-09-21 19:50
They're tied dude chill out.
2020-09-21 20:02
#37
 | 
Russia VelsVivard
6 CIS Teams in top 30, is it the max we've had or was there a time...?
2020-09-22 04:04
I don't remember that CIS ever had so much teams in top30
2020-09-22 05:48
#38
bew | 
Canada JC_123
their 1st place finishes lost a little relevancy mens
2020-09-22 04:06
+1 Literally every team beats every other team. So random.
2020-09-22 05:03
They have the same amount of points....
2020-09-22 05:03
who even cares about furia or liquid lmao
2020-09-22 05:24
me car
2020-09-22 18:44
you shouldn't car men)))
2020-09-22 19:03
why u not car men?
2020-09-22 19:08
#79
 | 
Russia _VaLT_
expected
2020-09-22 18:44
#80
 | 
Brazil Fulmini
Furia is trash If they were playing in europe they wouldn’t even be top 10, so thanks HLTV for the points when they win championships against tier3 teams in NA If HLTV was so bad, they wouldn't count matches from NA dead scene
2020-09-22 18:48
Furia, os guerreiros do playoff :o
2020-09-22 19:12
GODSENT
1.19
Lyngby Vikings
4.44
Evil Geniuses
1.66
OG
2.23
Third Impact
3.01
RBG
1.36
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.