2. Best igl in the world for sure (Better than glaive)
lmao, stop read
Not reading this crap
But Niko is the best of all time when it comes to individual skill, no discussion
8) Friends with fallen, taco and fer
7) He apologies after every loss with excuses like opponent using nvidia settings
NiKo is best IGL. Noobs don't understand that
stopped reading at NIKO then thought which niko is this. After realising its the dumb NiKo, stopped reading
Most Handsome CSGO player you forgot this point. Niko is love Niko is life!
Damn, I've never seen a blowjob in written form before..
He got individual skill, but will never be regarded as the best. He is too much of a snake and his ego i way too big for a this game.
1. There's always something that creates a loss, it is what it is.
2. Deluded / bait - I would love to know how you even came to that conclusion.
3. Possibly in regards to aim
4. He is always So kind and generous he even gave $700 to a Bosnian charity. (Supporting the community) - If he did that's cool fair enough.
6. So he should.
7. He is not a good loser but I don't expect pros to be
10. Used bymas and possibly brought broky on
11. Kicked karrigan and Faze have never been the same since they lost an actual IGL.
15. Well done to him.
wtf u mean ? of course hes a self made man.
I love how people take this seriously..... obvious bait
good post btw
"4. He is always So kind and generous he even gave $700 to a Bosnian charity. (Supporting the community)"
lol it was 600$ and how does this support the community?
hahahahahaha actually funny
nice proofs, rock solid, no one can doubt xD
Accomplishments? Sort of... Most of them are credible, most of them are purely fanatic but none of them indicate a "GOAT" status, as that is strictly your own opinion to be respected.
Let us list them one-by-one...
1. Not really... FaZe Clan tilted and couldn't counter C9's aggression towards the end of that game. The fact you do not respect C9 for what they achieved and instead blame them says a lot about the following entries to come...
2. Subject to discussion. Personally I think FaZe's downfall as of late has been because of the poor IGL'ing. The worst decision they made was kicking Karrigan, that is when FaZe Clan had the most success and FaZe has gone downhill since then; though that is my take on things.
3. Debatable. As well as unnecessarily misspelling s1mple's name out of spite (I'm assuming - it's why everybody else does so), opting to purposely disrespect other professionals, you are implicitly stating NiKo is hands down the best. This epitomises fanaticism and while the statistics state NiKo is indeed one of the very best, that doesn't indicate he is THE best. I respect your opinion on this point.
4. Can't really debate this one... I've played with NiKo in the past and I think he's definitely a kind individual despite drunken stupors.
5. NiKo didn't need to prove what was already proven by RL's and Thorin's own actions. I respect both RL and Thorin for the work they do in CS:GO but their personalities are in dire need of an upgrade.
6. 99% of all professionals love and adore their fans; I'd assume this to be natural.
7. Again, I can't fault this one as we've all seen the humble side of NiKo.
8. I don't get why being friends with other professionals indicates a "GOAT" status... By that logic alone, all professionals are in line for the title of "GOAT", as the professional community is very tightknit.
9. I think you went off on a tangent with this point in particular... There is nothing with embellishing in the odd drinks with friends on occasion but I don't see what this has to do with your overall point.
10. NiKo didn't solely do this, all of FaZe did this. Praising NiKo specifically would be unfair as I'm sure everybody chipped in to aid and assist the rookies.
11. Opting to disrespect other pros in favour of idolisation is being fanatic, not factual. NiKo being a better IGL than Karrigan is up for debate, as they had much more success with Karrigan. You even elaborated in the first point how you felt FaZe was robbed; meaning this point labels a double-standard if you think NiKo is a far better IGL than that of Karrigan.
12. I thought that title went to GTR? I respect your opinion on this one.
13. Has nothing to do with your point. [Points 10-13 are clearly bait, referencing a holy line spoken]
14. All professional players make a ton of money... That is how they are professionals.
15. All professional players are "self-made" professions.
All in all I think this post is bait and made purely to be humorous overall instead of actually illustrating points about NiKo being the "GOAT" player. It started out okay but obviously and quite clearly, the points got more and more daft as they went on.
I respect your opinions and I too like NiKo a lot. :) I hope he has a great future ahead of him. Also I am reporting this topic because the OP admits to this being bait, leading my assumptions to be correct.
Have a good day.
EDIT: The OP admitted this was bait, so I am reporting this thread.
excelent copypasta material