Thread has been deleted
Last comment
TRUTH about PRO players and betting
Brunei TOP_1_BETTOR 
for new comers to csgo. csgo is build upon corruption since 2013. before betting was legal even for 12 yo kids and pro players used to bet all time and matchfix games. that's a fact you can't deny. if you remember csgolounge days and teams like ibp / moe TV / torqued / london conspiracy / titan / . then you are a true csgo legend who know the scene deeeply .. i am going to show a small example facebook.com/G5.pasha/photos/a.253586301.. above picture of your papa pasha back in the days betting in csgolounge . many other players used to bet scream showing his bets / every nip and fantic player / nbk / all of them threw games. i wanna ask soemthing you remember moeTV ? where is he now ? his team won like 7 or 8 games with 4% odds in csgolounge / where is flipside ? used to matchfix once in a awhile 97% odds game vs T6 ruski. for all bettors there. matchfixing existed and still exists even T1 players and famous teams did that. so stop believing in you your iamginary integrity and esports and stop throwing money for these people. only bet what can you afford don't bet in 1.1 odds saying oh it's safe game no way they lose in qualifer. becasuse withotu betting csgo would die, so are sponsors. and in the end of the day you will up hurting yoursel fif you are bettor :) because eventually luck will swing agaisnt you
2020-09-22 18:12
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
ofc, money talks
2020-09-22 18:14
yes. sadly hardly you find people who are truly passionate about csgo. all i see are T3 teams stuck in ESEA for 4 years farming xd and living their lives like kings
2020-09-22 18:17
 | 
Belgium ibuprofenia
How much
2020-09-22 18:15
2.5 odds in saw free money
2020-09-22 18:16
 | 
Belgium ibuprofenia
Xaxaxaxaxxa
2020-09-22 18:19
Innocent until proven guilty, just because pros bet doesn't mean they math fix as long as they bet on their own team losing. And if I remember correctly pasha controversy was that he put a bet after the match was finished and csgolaunge didn't update it yet for some reason like a bug. Besides all that was when pros barely made money while in 2020 pros make too much money and they would not risk losing their salaries.
2020-09-22 18:17
i am not saying pasha fixed games i am saying there were many players that fixed and only ibp got caught. I am sure if that person didn't snitch on them. they wouldn't be banned. but the fact that they let pro players make bets. made the game lose their integrity and you know what happened back then? valve didn't move or do anything until so many complaints by parents. i myself experienced tahsin if you know throw a game blatantly in csgo lounge. there was a big bettor who gave him a knife it was rare. the bettor said i ncsgolounge the game is safe 90-10 the odds went from 72% to 91% .. tahsin threw the game with his team called myrevenge. he wasn't banned or anything jsut escaped and cameback after 3 years playing in a german team.
2020-09-22 18:25
No one argues that Valve are treating csgo like shit and only do anything when it can cost them money if they dont. Im not denying that there was plenty of shady shit back then with csgolaunge but there is almost no chance that today there is any mathfixing in top30 teams
2020-09-22 18:24
sure but below T1 scene the matchfix happen all day look at NA ESEA and australia ESEA full of match-fixing. last months 6 players got jailed in australia for matchfixing and ESIC currently having 15 active cases of matchfixing in ESEA. man i am trying just to help those people that keep throwing their pocket money and allowances in games and lose them.
2020-09-22 18:28
I wont even argue about t3 match fixing. Ony surprising thing there is how some people don't know that teams in t3 are mathfixing all the time
2020-09-22 18:31
i am going to give you a nexample of T1 lan game .. furia vs vitality if you remember that last year.. after vitality winning the game before it and secure EPL. they went and trolled against furia. they literally rushed with bizons every round. nbk then came out after the game not even before it and said oh we ddn't care about the game we cam and we got what we wanted and that was pro league spot. then tell me ? why bets were open in that game? why live odds were feeding fake odds luring people to bet in vitality why nbk said that after the game not before ?. since that game i was convinced eve nT1 teams throw just in a different way like palying with coach / or just playing standard csgo
2020-09-22 18:37
Thats a good point but at the same time didnt bettors know that this match doesnt mean anything to vitality hence they should have taken that into account. Like even in football friendly matches usually are totally different to the ones where players want to win.
2020-09-22 18:40
it happens everywhere, every sport.
2020-09-22 18:22
Flipsid3 would all be playing today if they were good enough but the CIS scene is basically the best in the world when it comes to tier 2 CS.
2020-09-22 18:18
there are so many orgs that don't care about csgo as long as they get mone + sponsors .
Zeus | 
Ukraine Najara
Pff, ofc Even real sports has match fixing Cybersport is just an entertainment like WWE There is no judge or leagues or some 3rd side which can check results only some private orgs which organize events and got money from tickets, advertisement and media
yes the sad part like before some people believed that WWE is legit xd and so some sports. risking their money. so many people went homeless because of that. we live in a capitalistic world. and of course the first thing will come always is money. just imagine the number of kids that lost their parent's money back in the days. valve didn't do anything for 2 years until lot pf parents complained
2020-09-22 18:24
tldr
2020-09-22 18:23
Of course teams throw but i arent think t1 teams tho. It was just kinda common in the past for pro players to bet or be sponsored by betting sites (which turned out to be a big fucking scam). Even now we still have some scam.bet cups with tier7 teams but nobody cars when they throw. Look at faze Niko now. Hes one of the most unlikable pro, plays for an org that literally is a scam org yet you see "niko good guy" threads cuz he donated 690 dollars to charity only after being called out. Or sompel scammimg kids with fake giveaways. Moral of the story? Majority of community have no cars for scammer dogshits
2020-09-22 18:26
till today even T2 teams throw .. there was this period with some scam cups that even famous teams played in I guess it was x-bet / thunderpick / lootcup / egb cup those cups had major odds swings in every game. like a game that has 7 or 8 pauses and after a pause magical comeback happen. or the odds swing heavily. some teams throw in a professional way. you will ask me how ? simply they just play standard csgo no strats or tryhard. and of course they will say oh it was not important game.. wanna see another T1 example in lan .. vitlaity vs furia game nbk threw the game and vitality rushed with bizons they lost 2-0 so fast nbk went out and said oh we didn't care about the game we only wanted EPL spot. then guys tell me why bets were allowed in this game ? why live odds were active the whole game ?
2020-09-22 18:34
Because its business mens)) nobody cars as long as the betting site makes money and regular people lose it
2020-09-22 18:36
exactly. the sad fact many people don't believe that and think like 12 yo kids who though WWE is real and not scripted
2020-09-22 18:38
Btw WWE also scams their performers🤫
finally someone smart +1
2020-09-22 18:26
last year I wrote a long thread about matchfixing and screenshots to suspicious games wit huge bets in magical pauses. with detailed info about every game and patter of odds changing and scoreline. you know what happened i got 10 years ban in HLTV this is my 2nd account. i wrote that shit 3 years ago
they are banning for telling the truth
2020-09-22 18:41
Apeks
Espada
Chiefs
Rooster
AVEZ
Galaxy Racer
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.