Thread has been deleted
Last comment
State of NA CS
s1mple | 
India IZONETWICESUNMI 
Will definitely die in a few years. Sadge
2020-09-23 03:36
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
steel | 
Canada ZHF
Sadge 🥀
2020-09-23 03:37
In proportion to its player base, NA far exceeds the EU in success
2020-09-26 01:31
 | 
United States Jaksin
No
2020-09-23 03:37
join my discord server discord.gg/ThMAbq
2020-09-23 03:41
 | 
Switzerland retard2k
nt baitlander
2020-09-23 03:41
Just like the democrats
2020-09-23 03:46
dies this year all the new na org picking up eu teams complexity cloud 9 only good na team now is furia and eg liquid is trash right now
2020-09-23 04:10
 | 
United States Gonginator
FURIA is a Brazilian team that lives in NA currently and plays in NA leagues. That does not make them an NA team lol.
2020-09-23 04:24
i consider them na cause they play in na anyways them not being being na just makes na scene even worse now eg has no competition
2020-09-23 04:25
 | 
United States Gonginator
I can see why you would consider them as an NA team - it's not a big deal to me, I'm just being a smart ass lol. Yeah, it sucks seeing little to no competition in NA, but eh a lot of CSGO players don't have the same work ethic as European players. And our player base isn't as big.
2020-09-23 04:49
I'm pretty sure na player base is big. its just that there's little to know development for na t2 scene. like look at eu there's t2 tournament every week and there are many different kind. pretty sure na has like mythic league and sea
2020-09-23 04:54
bro legit anyone can get into mythic league if you count player base as number of players that is wrong in eu people play competitively much more in na 80 percent of player base are cheaters trolls or casuals
2020-09-23 05:26
there needs to be organised tournaments or leagues for t2 scene in na. If t2 scene is developed, there will be healthier t1 scene, more talent, easier to find good replacement. But na even manages to fuck it up by matchfixing. srly u dumb fucks if u can't make it in t2 na wat makes u think u can make it in valorant
2020-09-23 05:47
 | 
United States Gonginator
Valorant is a lot easier than CSGO and is more casual. Regarding the player base between the two continents, NA may have more players like #29 said, but people here tend to play casually rather than competitively. I get it, not everybody plays video games to compete with others, but I think a lot of it has to do with peoples' mentality / out look on things. If they're bad, they play for fun and play easier FPS titles competitively because they feel better about themselves. It's the lack of willingness / desire to improve oneself in a game with a higher learning curve and skill ceiling. As an American, I think it's pitiful what our scene offers to its CSGO player base. We have the right infrastructure and don't mind spending money elsewhere, but nothing is setup to support anyone outside of Tier 1 NA CS except for the meager MDL league in ESEA (ESL) and maybe a few other on and off events for semi-pros.
2020-09-23 17:12
 | 
United States nenemehta
NA player base is tiny, legit around 1/10 of EU player base(look after valorant came out) NA dropped by about 50% steamdb.info/servers/ Edit: Also ESEA/Faceit are more popular in Europe making playercount even more diff.
2020-09-25 03:34
 | 
Switzerland retard2k
Where were you when corona commit die to NA CS
2020-09-23 04:21
LIQUID? TRASH FURIA? INCONSISTENT EG? GOD OTHERS? IRRELEVANT NA? DEAD
 | 
United Kingdom 230IQUSER
Furia have been the most consistent tho this year as a whole i mean
2020-09-25 03:34
NA cs sucks compared to EU but expected because EU has 2x the player base or more. Also NA has been getting better over the years. Now we have 2 top 10 teams which in my opinion are better than whatever old c9 and liquid were. Yes liquid suck now but EG are insane and Liquid have a very high potential with Grim now so hopefully liquid players will be revitalized on LANs.
 | 
United States Gonginator
We can't even begin to talk about LANs because they likely won't happen until the middle of next year.
2020-09-23 04:25
Nah flashpoint will start in November and December has that IEM thing which should have EG or Liquid, maybe both
2020-09-23 04:27
 | 
United States Gonginator
Oh word, that'll be cool. But they'll have no audience due to COVID. They might get paper cut outs like physical sports to simulate a crowd. Fenway park has a ton of carboard cutouts in the seats lol.
2020-09-23 04:50
other than eg every other team will get smashed by eu teams. Stewie igling is the equivalent of pugs strats pick a site and attack. no fakes to draw rotation little defaults no mid round calling. this will not work against eu teams so ez to anti strat -grim -stewie +daps +competent awpper (eu awpper na has no awpers)
2020-09-23 04:29
Daps is not good enough to be on Liquid even though they are already stacked on firepower. An awper would be good but that decision is up to the players and they already made the decision to not have a main awper. Imo the only issue on liquid is lack of confidence which contributes to them not hitting the shots that they are meant to hit and their mid round decisions seem bad. They were never a methodical and tactical team btw. Their short "era" happened because they could run into a site and headshot people cause they had NAF, Elige, and Twistzz. So I would say give stewie 6 months and if they still suck then it's time for a change.
2020-09-23 04:32
 | 
United States Gonginator
Who would be a good replacement for Stewie? There aren't really any good NA IGLs anymore. Well, there were very few to begin with, and one of them is banned from Majors and moved on to Valorant.
2020-09-23 04:51
there's daps? maybe get him to sort their roles and build a structure for them and teaching stewiw how to oil before kicking him
2020-09-23 05:25
 | 
United States Gonginator
daps couldn't hang with the best CSGO players when he was IGLing in NRG. Ideally, a real top tier team has 2 star players, 2 consistent players, and 1 player with the potential to step up when it's needed, but is not anything special. With daps he did good when it was too late for him to step it up and the rest of his team had a piss poor performance.
2020-09-23 17:15
that's true they need to find wat made them work during their roleless strats in their mini era. but nowadays i feel that there needs to be more depth in their strat book to succeed. liquid doesn't have that and stewie won't provide that for liquid
2020-09-23 05:24
Before making a change they at least need their aim back. They have the best aim team in the world but they don't currently show that.
2020-09-23 15:21
They need to win a tournament, get a trophy or sth. Looks really unlikely now tho
2020-09-23 15:31
 | 
United States Gonginator
I forgot how long it has been since they picked up Grim, but maybe they need more time to fully assimilate Grim into the team and to get back to their previous levels of performance. I'm not saying this as an excuse for Liquid, but I really think that there's a small chance that Liquid needs more time to "recover" per se. Maybe it's just me hoping deep down that they will make a comeback.
2020-09-23 17:17
They looked much better but still kinda messy in that BO5 final of cologne. That gives me hope but yes they shouldn't really need much time to get results. They should be ready to win. So hopefully they can win this tournament and show that they are still awake.
2020-09-23 18:41
I still dont think grim is the best choice for liquid. Sure hes and insane fragger but theres alot of role overlap like being an entry like stewie. I think with nitro gone they need a better anchor for thier ct sides and an supportive element. They have alot of firepower already they need more support to utilise it. Dont put twistzz in the support role hes talent will just be wasted
2020-09-24 05:21
Eu west has 10x the playerbase of all na
2020-09-23 04:37
+1 But I think it will die sooner.
can confirm even faceit is dead, just the same people over and over every day all day
2020-09-23 04:35
 | 
Indonesia draizze
TO need to increase more tournament's participant in NA. Honestly when they only use 8 teams, It's getting really boring to see same match-up each month. Increase the participant to at least 12 teams, It'll at least give more matches variety plus helping more lower tier teams to grow.
2020-09-23 05:06
its ok i will revive it don't worry
2020-09-23 05:08
3 teams in top 10 are NA, are you dumb or just stupid?
2020-09-23 05:16
That's not the point genius, the foundations of NA is slowly breaking down as in the quality and quantitative is degrading every day due to people preferring valorant over cs. Quality - because all the tiers below TIER 1 NA CS, not tier1 world cs, is moving away from the game which results in decreased quality of practice for tier 1 NA CS which technically is on top of the dominance hierarchy of NA CS. Quantity - As players slowly move away from CS to valorant the quantity of CS players decreases that's without a doubt. I could give more angles on why Tier 1 NA CS is slowly dying out but these are considerable POVs.
2020-09-25 03:21
Only NA i see is EG in number 3 and liquid in 8 furia gets their palyers from different playerbase. US and Canadian scene will soon crumble if t2 and t3 of NA dont get their shit together, chaos is prime example they probably tiraled every t2 player worth something and barely made t1 NA team. Without new talent your teams will hit slumps lose players and will have no good ones to replace them... NA already has shortage of AWPers and good IGLs who can frag (right now stanislaw is only fragging igl in NA and he is not that great) Daps good igl but not a fragger, no na AWPers who are t1 right now...
2020-09-25 22:46
you need half of all teams in top 10 to be NA before you shut ur dumb mouth?
2020-09-23 05:17
That's a flaw in the ranking system unless NA teams prove they can fuck with EU teams and beat em, their rankings are inconsiderable.
2020-09-25 03:22
sure whatever you say, cry baby
2020-09-25 22:36
They won almost half of all LAN tournaments last year, which is the last time they actually could prove that. Lmao
2020-09-25 22:37
Sure and what happens when current palyers hit slumps or fall off and you have noone to replace them cuz NA t2 and t3 are not even close to EU in terms of volume and talent, you know you have to raise new talent to stay on top, sweden is prime example, their t2 scene fell asleep for few years and now fnatic have 1 washed up awper who is inconsistent af and have 1 washed up inconsistent veteran, same will happen to NA if your t2 scene will be this dead your teams will soon be irrelevant.
2020-09-25 22:49
fucking last year are you serious mate? I notice a general trend that these NA low IQ cucks, they think team liquid had some kinda Astralis Esque era during 2019 but look the other way when they realize- 1) Astralis was Blastralis during that time. 2) NaVi rarely played any tournaments and had roster issues (Zeus implying he was gonna leave). 3) Faze had major roster issues (adren,neo) 4) fnatic had roster issues (Xizt) Of course, they dominated that small period of time like 3 months or something where they shit on every team because most of the teams weren't competent for the level they were representing. TL still couldn't win any of those majors and lost the No1 ranking to EG after their 3 month "ERA".
2020-09-25 23:31
I didn't even say anything about an era. I simply stated a true fact. Liquid and EG combined won almost half of all relevant LANs in 2019. This is a fact. On your pathetic excuses: Astralis played multiple tournaments that Liquid won during their winning streak. They just sucked and therefore lost. EG beat Astralis consistently and to this day have a winning record vs them. NaVi not playing is a joke argument, considering how many series Liquid won in a row against them. NaVi was an actual free win for liquid 95% of the time. FAZE GIGALUL. FNATIC GIGALUL. It is common for unintelligent people to look at how a team dominates the field and conclude that it is not so impressive as nobody seems capable of stacking up to them - completely failing to recognize that nobody stacking up to them is actually a testament to their quality and not a hit against them. You could formulate a similar argument concerning any number of teams that temporarily dominated the scene, it is always a terrible argument that is only repeated by mad haters. There is a reason you hardly ever see pros make this argument. Pros didn't talk about Team Liquid 2019 by saying that they just weren't in the right place to beat them. They said that they were just waiting for something to change because TL was individually unstoppable. That's what someone actually intelligent has to say on the topic. TL and EG won almost half of all tournaments in 2019 = Fact NA has FAR, FAR less playerbase than EU, almost 10x less than JUST EU WEST = Fact EU teams still struggle against NA = Fact Cry is free.
2020-09-26 00:20
dead already kekw
2020-09-25 22:48
isn't cs also dying in player numbers in na?
2020-09-25 22:54
SJ
LDLC
Caught off Guard
Ground Zero
Sprout
Nexus
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.