Thread has been deleted
Last comment
TRUMP OMEGALUL
 | 
Sweden rtardnumerouno 
"As a candidate, Trump broke with a 40-year tradition to became the first major-party presidential nominee and president since 1976 to refuse to release his tax returns to the public." "In May 2014, Trump said in an interview: "If I decide to run for office, I'll produce my tax returns, absolutely and I would love to do that." In February 2015, Trump said that if he ran for the presidency: "I would release tax returns"." "Trump later said that voters were not interested in his returns; that "there's nothing to learn from them"; and that his tax rate is "none of your business".
2020-09-28 00:22
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
cry | 
Brazil IsFree
I dont care tbh
2020-09-28 00:24
cromen | 
United States JeyyR
You're describing every U.S. politician: >Promises Made >Promises Postponed >Promises Broken >Pretend it doesn't matter
cry | 
Brazil IsFree
They can pretend it doesnt matter cuz you vote for them again lol
2020-09-28 00:26
- U.S.
Some certainly do it a lot more than others!
But all certainly do it at least a little. Some are also just more in the public eye than others. No one cares about a congressman from Kansas. Everyone cares about the President, Speaker of the House, Etc.
2020-09-28 00:27
Whataboutism is very strong with you!
2020-09-28 00:28
I agreed with what you said. if you can't handle hearing that one person is not the only person who does this that's not on me.
2020-09-28 00:30
Well it's not that. It's that he literally does this 50 times more than anyone else. There are an insane amount of just outright lies that has been recorded coming from him. It's on a different level. He just does not give a fuck. I guess that's what gets him a lot of votes too, that he's so different and doesn't really care about what he says. Regardless, people coming and saying "well every politician backtracks on things" kinda seems like someone being arrested for murder and their friend then coming and saying "well a lot of people do crimes, plenty of people have been arrested for assault" (Just an analogy, I am not saying that Trump is a murderer lmao).
2020-09-28 00:35
Provide any proof that he does this 50 times more than anyone else and I'll concede it. But right now, since you're pointing out logical fallacies, you're pulling made up numbers into your argument to try to prove a point. The thing is, Trump is under the highest level of media scrutiny, and if you haven't noticed, a vast majority of the media time he gets is negative. It might be information bias that makes you assume that Trump has done this "50 times" more than anyone else, when in all actuality, it is highly unlikely he has done this in 4 years more than people who have been in government for nearly 50 years (for instance Joe Biden who has been in politics for over 40 years). I'm not telling you this to say Joe Biden lies more or backtracks more, because honestly idk who does, but I'm telling you this to point out the absolute absurdity of you saying Trump does this "50 times more" than anyone else, considering there's people who have served over 10 times longer in public office... I agree it's not a good argument to say "a lot of people commit crimes" but that wasn't the point at all. I agreed with your statement about Trump, however, I am making sure that you recognize this is not uncommon in U.S. politics, because by the tone of your initial post, it felt like you were surprised to see a politician not carrying through on his/her promises... So it's not about disproving you (which is why I don't think this is necessarily whataboutism) it's more to make sure you understand this is no where near an abnormality in politics.
2020-09-28 00:42
politifact.com/factchecks/list/?speaker=.. politifact.com/factchecks/list/?category.. First is Trump, second is Biden. Not gonna count it, but it's significantly more. Count yourself if you want to find out exactly how much more, 50 was a symbolic exaggeration but it is a lot regardless.
2020-09-28 00:53
You think this is fact checked everything back to the day Joe Biden stepped into office in1973? Because I personally don't think it is. It's bad symbolic representation because it's a complete misconception of the truth by you. It's seems more like a desperate attempt to give reliability to your statement.
2020-09-28 01:42
"You think this is fact checked everything back to the day Joe Biden stepped into office in1973? Because I personally don't think it is. It's bad symbolic representation because it's a complete misconception of the truth by you. It's seems more like a desperate attempt to give reliability to your statement." The irony in the last 2 sentences is absolutely insane. I wish you could completely re-read our conversation here and apply this school of thought on yourself. You are being completely oblivious.
2020-09-28 01:59
What's the truth? You went to an independent fact-checker website that only goes back to 2007 for fact-checking and then try to convince me that's proof of your outrageous claims about who tells more lies? Come on don't act like linking me a fact-checker page at all justifies anything you're trying to claim right now
2020-09-28 02:00
Okay, so at this point, I seriously hope you are trying to undermine what I said by acting dumb and oblivious, but I'll just assume that you're slow in the head and I will explain this to you like you're 5. So I said that Trump lies way more than anyone else and that there are an insane amount of outright lies that has been recorded coming from him. You replied with purely arguing against a insignificant part of my post, my symbolic exaggeration (when clearly, the main content of my post is that Trump lies way more than everyone else). I then explain to you that it was a symbolic exaggeration and then link you an independent fact-checker website that very clearly shows that Trump tells SIGNIFICANTLY more lies than as an example, Joe Biden. Then you come and try to say that it isn't any proof because it doesn't date back to whenever Joe Biden stepped into office? Lmao what? It goes back to 2007 for Joe Biden and 2011 for Donald Trump. It shows that during that span (2011-2020 for Trump and 2007-2020 for Biden), Trump has told about 10 times as many lies as Biden. That is a very very significant amount. The fact that you said "You went to an independent fact-checker website that only goes back to 2007 for fact-checking and then try to convince me that's proof of your outrageous claims about who tells more lies?" after that is absolutely mindblowing to me. EDIT : Actually, it's more than 10 times the lies. It is 12,76x as many lies. Joe Biden lies since 2007 : 26. Donald Trump lies since 2011 : 332.
2020-09-28 02:31
Kinda expected answer. At least I know that you don't have any answer, since you didn't hesitate to write an essay before. Just curious, are you a) Trump supporter who tries to seem neutral b) "Centrist" who has absolutely 0 knowledge about anything and goes out of his way to argue that "both sides are equally bad" Which one are you man?
2020-09-28 02:38
Either I don't have an answer or just don't care to spend my whole night debating with you on something that obviously neither of us are going to change our minds on:) Sounds pretty pointless if you ask me big guy! But you can believe whatever you want
2020-09-28 02:41
There is nothing to "change your mind on". This is not something subjective. It's literally just facts. My claim was that Trump lies more than anyone else. I showed you a link showing that he lies almost 13x more than Joe Biden (332 times vs 26 times). It's literally just a fact.
2020-09-28 02:51
>Trump Lies more than anyone else >I showed you Trump lies more than 1 person somehow that makes it a fact? I'm confused but you're right! Nothing is going to change my mind when you say dumb stuff like that big guy:) Anyways have a good night with your "facts"! <3
2020-09-28 02:53
Okay holy fucking shit. I don't get it man. Which one are you? Just tell me. Are you the undercover Trump supporter, the "woke" centrist with the extremely intelligent takes or the redditor who refuses to acknowledge that he was retarded and wrong? politifact.com/factchecks/list/?speaker=.. politifact.com/factchecks/list/?page=3&c.. politifact.com/factchecks/list/?page=2&s..
2020-09-28 02:57
>Trump Lies more than anyone else >I showed you Trump lies more than 1 person This proves what? One person who lies less?
2020-09-28 03:08
At this point you're trying to act like you have 50iq, when you in reality have 70iq, cuz you realized that your fully serious essay arguments were retarded. Better act like you were trolling all along!!! Good one man Literally linked you every recent president/ runner-up. Exact same story as with Biden. I mean, what is your requirement at this point? Do you expect me to link every single politician there is to show you that Trump lies a shitton and more than everyone else?
2020-09-28 03:12
Even if you linked me every single president and runner up ever, this would never prove the idiotic things you said: "Trump has lied more than anyone else". Link me the whole entire world's fact check if you really want to somehow convince me that what you said is based in fact and not in your own ill feelings. But again, until you do that, have fun replying to yourself because other than if you managed to fact check literally everyone and compare their numbers to Trump's, you cannot prove what you said. That's the point, you said something which you called "factual" and now are trying to convince me it's fact by giving me numbers on 4 people out of a possible "anyone" since you're the one who made up this statistic. Have fun looking for numbers on that and message me when you get them okay buddy:D have a great night <3
2020-09-28 03:19
Who made this about the whole entire world? In your first post, you made it pretty clear that you understood that the context was US politics. Now you suddenly change it to the whole world? How come? Oh, once again, you're changing the argument that you're arguing against. Yet you are brave enough to say "logical fallacy", it's the most ironic thing I've ever seen. Anyway, following this logic you are using, you don't believe any studies at all then? Right? You don't trust any surveys or anything like that right? I mean, after all, how could they be remotely conclusive if they don't have a sample of the whole entire world?
2020-09-28 03:28
I did not change it to the whole world. Your exact wording was "Trump lies more than anyone". By saying anyone you must surely understand that anyone includes everyone...that's a pretty basic concept you seem to be missing. So to answer your question, you made it about the entire world...
2020-09-28 15:42
Ohh btw, I just noticed, that YOU WERE THE ONE WHO BROUGHT JOE BIDEN UP.
2020-09-28 03:33
I brought Joe Biden up, never said I didn't. I brought him up because he's been in politics 10x as long as Trump and you're trying to explain that you think Trump has lied more than any single person. Again, a ridiculous claim. But yes, congrats on the rereading, I did bring up Joe Biden. Now tell me where I said I never brought up Joe Biden pls and thnx
2020-09-28 15:43
Bro, its pointless to argue with people when they're deep asleep. They don't know how to wake from their inner sleep and activate their real form.
2020-09-29 18:38
How is it possible for you US dudes to live a life in such denial of what is going on in your country. Just because you want to lick the guys ass, doesn't mean you have to defend him in every situation. If you cant see that Trump is a pathological liar then I suggest an optician. Maybe a brain surgent would have a higher success rate, but I am not sure though...
2020-09-29 20:20
Hey buddy, I never said Trump is not a liar. I said that the guy made a ridiculous claim: "Trump lies more than anyone" which he cannot logically back up with proof. If you read a little closer to any of this thread you'll easily see that I neither think Trump is a good President/Person nor think he's not a liar. But you of course did not read well. So instead of suggesting I see an optician, how about you do the same okay bub:)
2020-09-29 20:26
Dude it was actually just to try and trigger you, all though I do not get US peoples eager to defend the orange man. Well done on not being triggered Have a nice day
2020-09-29 21:10
Literally everyone's response when they realize they're wrong is "I was baiting you" so I'm not surprised. And I defended myself not Trump but thanks have a nice day big boy
2020-09-29 21:21
haha I actually thought that you where among the 1% in your country that had a brain. Sorry for misjudging you
2020-09-29 21:24
That's actually the only comparison that should matters lol.
2020-09-29 18:03
Its funny how you sheeps always come up with "fact checkers" that proof literally NOTHING, but some leftist c*nt, who does get paid by the state to spread lies over the truth. That is your fact checker. If I was you, I would honestly start using my brain and stop believe into fake news medias.
2020-09-29 18:25
Wasnt there a case of two republican ads on facebook getting banned by a "fact checking group" hired by facebook that made totally illogical conclusions based on evidence they couldnt provide. Mentioned this before; but imagine living in a world where Ben Shapiro is actually right about the leftie propaganda nowadays :DD
2020-09-29 20:42
The thing about this world is now, everything is the opposite. Right is left, up is down. Just check the antifa flag from 1933 and now. Thats the best example to get people to wake up
2020-09-29 21:05
Yeah except that being woke is also the exact opposite of waking up. Fucking circus
2020-09-29 21:11
It is, waking up = you are on the spiritual path. Being woke = you are spiritual, which also means you are enlightened.
2020-09-29 21:12
P.S. here it is again for ya media.giphy.com/media/Txun6ahh9auWs/giph..
2020-09-28 02:41
hahahaha explains 80% of humanity
2020-09-29 18:37
The western world is shocked on how Trump leads his country. But worse than that, almost 50% of the Americans are going to vote for Trump. Man ... Look, Trump lies constantly, insults constantly. That should be enough to prove why so many people are so upset.
2020-09-28 15:55
I know people who can personally get past this simply because of the implications that he has on the economy. Regardless of how much he lies or insults, the economy was good under his administration and a lot of people (especially the middle class) really value this. It also has to do with a Republican vs. Democrat ideology, but my personal view is neither candidate is a good choice, and for the second election in a row it's a choice of the best of the worst
2020-09-28 16:00
That is an argument that he uses a lot, however it's far from being that simple. The whole world economy was "okay". Plus, he inherits the work of the previous administration, which he is so interested in destroying... Have you noticed how USA was unprepared for the pandemic? How many people lost their jobs in days? Even the very weak ( sadface ) EU was better prepared. As far as I know, and it may not be enough, he lowered the taxes a lot. Well, ye that can boost the economy. But the country is still spending a lot of money. So who is going to pay the debt that is increasing? I know that his economy policy pleases the middle class, specially the European descents ( in Europe we don't like to call people by their color or, even worse, "race"). However, the poor are suffering from his measures. Therefore, his politics cannot be good. Btw, this has nothing to do in communism. I hate communism.
2020-09-28 16:11
Why did it take 8 years for the last administrations work to kick in? Like everyone said the economy would fall apart under Trump. If it had would you still be sitting here telling me it's inherited from the last administration? Name one administration in the last 100 years that decreased the U.S. debt also. The debt is constantly increasing, that's nothing new under the Trump administration. Poor people are more affected by state governments than the national government, so if you are worried about poor people then focus on the state level. Regardless of all of this, I don't believe Trump is a good President, and I don't think Joe Biden would be a good President either. I am simply pointing out that neither one is a good choice and although you can say a lot wrong about Trump, there has also been overall net benefits under his administration too. Because of this, it's entirely possible that people still want his administration to continue.
2020-09-28 16:15
It did kick in... Also Obama had to deal with the 2008 economic crisis... Unfortunately, for many reasons, the economy fell apart under Trump. The argument that the debt is constantly increasing is not good enough. That excuses the fact that he is increasing the debt even more? The President can always do something for the poor. Like Trump did when removed some policy created under Obama, where kids from poor schools in the midwest would have access to vegetables ( or better food in general). He had the power to retreat from that, and he did because he hates Obama, for whatever reason... I understand that you dislike both and I respect that. All I say is, anything better than Trump for America. Also, how can you trust a man that has bankrupted, at least, 3 times, ruining hundreds of businesses and maybe thousands of peoples lives... Something isn't right. I'd like to say that I want the best for America, not only because it's good for Europe, but my future wife is American :)
2020-09-28 16:23
Look we'll never agree on this, but it doesn't matter. Not gonna argue all day about it. I hope the best for America, and sadly neither guy in the election this year is going to be the best for America so we'll wait another 4
2020-09-28 16:33
I don't want to argue for long either, you are right on that. However, I'd like to say that you should focus on the facts. Get to know the truth and then you can make your own opinion.
2020-09-29 08:46
I'd encourage you to do the same:)
2020-09-29 17:44
I try
2020-09-29 17:59
Every Republican president since Ford has created a recession or depression. Clinton completely erased the national debt and put the US in a positive. Bush destroyed his economy and created a great recession. Obama had 7 straight years of improving economic and jobs numbers after getting out of that recession. Trump piggybacked on Obama. Trump's economy was set up for a massive recession without the pandemic, after cutting all of the tax on the rich. That's how it works, inflated numbers because there are $trillions of taxes not being paid, and then, poof, economy collapses. The only reason your country isn't in a massive depression right now is because for the first time in US history, the government bought bonds in the stock market to keep it afloat, to make Trump look good for the upcoming election. Trump in 2016: "After 8 years I will completely erase the national deficit" Trump since election: national deficit increased by $7.8 trillion. So when you subtract the 3-4 trillion your country has spent on economic relief, that's still 3.8-4.8 increase. Also, Trump on record for saying "historically, the economy is better under Democrats." That's why he was a democrat up until running for office. That's why he contributed to hundreds of democratic campaigns over the years, including....KAMALA HARRIS
2020-09-29 20:46
almost true except they are not "pretending" it does not matter all your little people's aggrevation does not reach them up top. From their pov it literally does not matter
2020-09-28 02:06
Ya this is a fair assessment of what really goes on, but I more so meant that they pretend it does not matter to the media and the people. Like saying "people don't want to see my tax returns". Obviously it does not actually matter to them or they'd fulfill promises
2020-09-28 02:10
not only in us tho lol
2020-09-28 03:01
Ya i assume it's everywhere but my only experience is with american politics so i can't really speak for anyone else
2020-09-28 03:08
You correlate two different things
2020-09-28 04:23
How so?
2020-09-28 15:41
Publishing your tax returns is not and should not be a campaign promise.
2020-09-28 16:36
 | 
Poland Recruitn1
You re describing every politician
2020-09-28 15:43
That's the point. I'm saying every politician does this, hence it's not that abnormal and the thread is pointless
2020-09-28 15:44
 | 
Poland Recruitn1
+1 its called populist politics and its since further integration against communism basicly since cold warp
2020-09-28 16:14
Some promises are easier to keep than others. In this case it was just giving the press few papers. It shouldn't have been that hard for the "greatest president since honest Abe". Yet even that little thing was too much for him.
2020-09-29 18:07
No one with a brain is calling him the greatest president since honest Abe
2020-09-29 18:40
So rude for papa Trump. "In April 2016, Trump said this of Lincoln in an interview with the Washington Post: "I can be very presidential. I jokingly say, I can be more presidential than any president that this country has ever had except for Abraham Lincoln, because he was [unclear]. Right? You can't out-top Abraham Lincoln."" one among many quote about that subject
2020-09-29 18:42
I reiterate what I just said, No one with a brain is calling him the greatest president since honest Abe
2020-09-29 18:57
Oh a CNN sheep, I see.
2020-09-29 18:58
Nope. I think CNN is cancer. But I'm not delusional. Trump is not the best person for the U.S. Presidency, but neither is Joe Biden. This election (just like the one in 2016) is a race against two poor candidates, and the voters choosing the lesser of two evils.
2020-09-29 19:10
Beware, you are on the slope of nihilism.
2020-09-29 19:11
That is no where near nihilism. How is that even remotely nihilistic?
2020-09-29 19:13
You reject one of your most known media, you reject the two best people your two greatest political party came up with, including one supported by god ( pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2020/03/12/abo.. ), what believes are still keeping you away from the nihilistic abyss?
2020-09-29 19:16
These are the two people that the two political parties came up with. These are not the best people for the job simply because two parties came up with these candidates. I believe in God, and because of that I don't put my faith in politicians. Both Joe Biden and Donald Trump have their major inadequacies that make them both terrible choices for the highest office. This is not nihilism, this is realism. And I do not reject them as media, but I am aware of their media bias, as every media organization has, and adjust my beliefs accordingly
2020-09-29 19:18
So if you don't believe in the 2 structuring parties of your countries choices, you don't believe in your country political system. Because you believe in God, you believe one third of the believers in your country are heretics? Sounds pretty close to a reject of the religion of your country as well. About CNN, we kind of playing with words here, you said it is cancer, again, it sounds much like a reject to me. Finally, I never said nihilism is not realist, in fact I don't know anyone who said such thing. So you might very well claim yourself as a realist and yet being on the verge of becoming a nihilist. Beware mate.
2020-09-29 19:24
I believe they are the parties, but I don't believe just because they tell me that two people are the best choices for president that I have to actually think they are myself. So no that is not a rejection of my country's political system, it's a rejection of being told who is the best candidate instead of using my own brain. Why does me believing in God, make me believe 1/3rd of people are heretics? That does not add up so please, if you have any evidence to back that go ahead... I think biased media is cancerous because it takes advantage of those who will not do their own research and forces opinions down their throat. I think that's a terrible way for a news organization to operate, but like I said, all media sources have their bias and I understand and accept that. And again, I still fail to see how this is nihilistic.
2020-09-29 19:26
Well, US is a representative political system. So if you don't believe your representatives which say "these are the two most fit people for the job", then you reject the political system. As simple as that. About religion, if you want explanations, you just have to click the link I posted in my reply above. From a political stand point, nihilism is an Ideology which rejects all belief; who refuses any social constraint. As I believe you reject your political system, your religious belief and your medias system, you are pretty close to reject all belief, hence my initial question in #112. Also, as you claim trying to think by yourself as much as possible, this is by definition refusing any social constraint. So here again, pretty close of nihilists
2020-09-29 19:37
No, I don't. I reject the system if I do not vote for one of the two. I plan to vote for one of them which is not a rejection of the political system. Just because I vote for one of the two, however, does not mean I think either one is well-suited for the job. As simple as that. Also I read your pew research study. Saying I believe in God does not mean I think the 1/3rd of people who believe God has a hand in elections are heretics. How do those two correlate? You can believe I have rejected my political system, religious beliefs all you want, but that does not make it true. I have obviously not rejected my political system and I sure as hell have not rejected my religious beliefs. You're pushing a narrative about me and you seriously have no clue what you're talking about.
2020-09-29 19:41
About religion, you said "I believe in God, and because of that I don't put my faith in politicians. " Which is the exact opposite of one third of US people. Of course I have no clue what I'm talking about, I'm just poking you around since the start.
2020-09-29 20:31
Being the different does not mean everyone else is a heretic. I believe in God, so I don't pray that politicians are going to fix my problems because in the end the only thing that matters for me is that I am in good standing with God. And it was quite obvious you had no clue. Just not sure with how many genuinely braindead people there are whether it's a joke or not
2020-09-29 20:35
You are describing every politician on earth*
2020-09-29 19:14
Again, that was the point. The only reason I did not say this was every politician on earth, is because I only have experience with U.S. politics and do not want to make an uneducated extrapolation into world politics
2020-09-29 19:15
Who gives a shit
 | 
Switzerland retard2k
Every leftist on twatter
oh yeah coz the most powerful person in the world not wanting to show how they might be corrupt totally isnt an issue amirite xdd those damn leftists at it again with their unimportant nonsense.
2020-09-28 16:23
good one
2020-09-29 18:06
Have you actually read that tweet and thought that it was a smart or relevant answer to this whole thing in general and my comment specifically?
2020-09-29 20:10
People voting for him because he supposed to be a good businessman?
2020-09-28 15:54
Context probably literally slaughtered but if not much real then whack
Trump also broke another long tradition of starting a war but yet no media seems to talk about it
2020-09-28 00:25
Can confirm that nobody actually cares about him releasing them.
2020-09-28 00:25
73% of american population thought he should release them according to multiple different studies
Can you do a similar one for Trump voters but just put "THATS FAKE NEWS" "THATS SOME CNN BULLSHIT" "I DIDNT SEE THIS ON FOX NEWS THAT MUST BE FAKE" "THATS LAMESTREAM MEDIA FAKE NEWS"
2020-09-28 00:29
you could in theory but for some reason the left cant meme 👌😂
2020-09-28 00:32
using this unironically must be the biggest retardation ever. Question is whether you used it unironically.
2020-09-28 16:24
It was about 4 months ago you wasted 1,5 hours of my life linking studies you completely missunderstood about climate change then stayed in silence like dogshit hiding in the grass after being called out 👌😒
2020-09-28 17:29
I might not have replied, I have dozens of these debate tabs open and once they reach either 1. a level of retardation that is completely pointless to continue as I wouldnt be surprised to see from you I sometimes decide to not reply anymore OR 2. a level of amount of research needed that is exorbitant, I put them on hold and come back to them when I feel like it. Which evidently hasnt happened yet for whatever dumb discussion we had back then. Sorry if I hurt your feelings ;) :*
2020-09-28 19:05
You didn't, and honestly wish your parents could say the same 👌😟
2020-09-28 19:48
that doesnt even make sense
2020-09-28 19:53
xD
2020-09-28 22:33
Tax Avoidance. Not illegal.
LITERALLY PAYING LESS TAXES THAN THE MEXICANS THAT HE BASHES SO MUCH LOooOOLLoLOL
damn, sois are getting desperate finding anything they can.
his voters gotta be the dumbest people on earth
2020-09-28 00:30
"Drain the swamp!" - as the born rich kid who dodged the military draft said after conning people out of money with his no-good university, being fined for using illegal aliens to work on his buildings and suggesting he'd wanna date his daughter if she wasn't his daughter (less surprising that he was also buddies with Epstein).
2020-09-28 00:35
I don't get it. Got a problem with the albanian flag somehow?
2020-09-28 02:27
trump is dement
2020-09-28 01:44
ez for trump
2020-09-28 02:15
ez clap
2020-09-28 02:22
Trump 2020 baby
2020-09-28 02:36
trump already won lmao
2020-09-28 03:05
who tf cares about HiS tAxEs ReTuRnS, you freking moron LOL
2020-09-28 03:19
i do, tax fraud, bank fraud, money laundering, hes never not done these things... Youre trolling get off of it
2020-09-28 03:35
typical scandinavian soyboy LUL taxation = theft.
2020-09-28 03:41
Flag
2020-09-28 04:25
taxation = HE AINT PAYING IT you swizz chode
2020-09-28 14:41
"theft" interesting choice of word from a swiss dude
2020-09-29 19:10
+1
2020-09-29 21:30
 | 
Russia Slavaa
TRUMP2020
2020-09-28 04:09
+1
2020-09-28 14:48
Make Trump orange again
2020-09-28 14:46
-1 0/8 #MAGA #VAMOSTRUMP #TRUMPNATION #MAGALIFE #AMERICANDREAM #TEAMRED
2020-09-28 14:47
 | 
Poland Recruitn1
#TRUMP2020-2036
2020-09-28 15:45
+1
2020-09-28 16:55
Maybe look at your own shit country filled with immigrants before you look at the usa? Holy shiiiit.
2020-09-28 16:58
2020-09-28 19:51
 | 
Europe Telsek
who cares trump is a god.
2020-09-29 20:13
Leftards still malding about tax returns in 2020 lmaooo. When Trump wins, leftists will find more nonsense to whine about in 2021 lmao.
2020-09-29 21:26
 | 
Poland Hanse
We already know that he is deceitful dumfuck, really no need to spam it further, it's not entertaining for 3 years straight now
2020-09-29 21:33
ZIGMA
D13
Chiefs
VERTEX
Astralis
MIBR
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.