Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Gaules
 | 
Estonia Ropz_top1_2019 
So what happened to him and his points months after the video? Did the Brazillians just get tired of using the victim card?
2020-09-28 17:26
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Elaborate?
2020-09-28 17:27
twitter.com/MemesMIBR/status/12773889408.. and after all of those cheating claims
2020-09-28 17:35
 | 
Brazil Catatauu
he still stands for his claims if you ask him, but now he knows the mistake he did and that valve or community will do nothing. Also cs community is xenophobic towards brazilians since 2015 when we first arrived, thats 100% true. All hltv monkey threads and some pro players and Thorin and never no one said anything.
2020-09-28 17:45
#23 has anyone ever said anything against any other nation's racial slurs?
2020-09-28 17:46
 | 
Brazil Catatauu
People call poland toilet cleaner and french baguette, but dont even stand to calling monkey. Also half brazil are black and mixed, many people take it on color.
2020-09-28 17:50
They are quite offensive especially the Polish ones, not only Brazillians get racial slurs
2020-09-28 17:51
 | 
Brazil Catatauu
toilet cleaner its same level like calling us favelas, its just a banter. But monkey is much worse, its like calling you a subhuman.
2020-09-28 17:53
Who the fuck are you to decide whether something is offensive to other people? Oh wait you're Brazilian, you have to be the biggest victim, of course you're going to downplay every other racial slur in existence.
2020-09-29 02:38
43 yo virgin who hates brazil It is richard LULis kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
2020-09-29 15:13
nice victim complex mate, keep it up. Psychosis is coming
2020-09-29 15:56
racism is racism, why are you trying to make it other thing? calling someone MONKEY its racism and we CANT arguee about a fact.
2020-09-29 15:13
 | 
Asia loveall
I disagree on this, you are stereotyping the whole community because 5-10 people said something bad.
2020-09-28 17:48
 | 
Brazil Catatauu
all the monkey threads here since 2015????
2020-09-28 17:50
 | 
Asia loveall
There will always be people who say something bad and it's not that only people from one country suffer, you are mentioning about monkey threads but tbh I see these word lesser than baguettes, favela, burger brain, toilet cleaner, steet shitter etc. All of these are wrong. But again you shouldn't call the whole community racist, because there will always be some people try to say bad things because they themselves have low self esteem.
2020-09-28 17:57
 | 
Brazil Catatauu
Cant you see that monkey is much worse than what you mentioned? its straight up calling you a dumb subhuman, and also many people here take it on color. french/polish makes jokes with toilet cleaner and baguette, we brazilians make jokes with favela also, but i never saw a brazilian make a joke with monkey, its much more offensive.
2020-09-28 18:02
 | 
Asia loveall
Yes I agree but my point just is you can't call "whole" community racist.
2020-09-28 18:03
 | 
Brazil Catatauu
Gaules was just pissed cuz when anyone call us monkeys, everyone is blind. But when it comes to circlejerk, everyone comes by.
2020-09-28 18:14
And then brazilians go and threaten a 16 yo kid, then they ask why they get all the hate? Yeh... I wonder why.... It is not like brazilians create threads defending MIBR, insulting other teams, threatening players for "blatant cheating", and so on....
2020-09-29 00:21
Man, this is so contraditory. Because when the guy said that the community has been racists towards Brazilians, you guys says that he can't generalize. But now you're generalizing like every single Brazilian threatened the 16yo kiddo. All Brazilian community doesn't deserved all that hate because of a couple of idiots. Our community is way too big than any other one. So of course we have a lot of toxic people as well
2020-09-29 11:27
Man the question is when racist cases happens all the international comunity keeps quiet. For white people it's hard to understand that but when you omit yourself about this cases you're committing to racism. If the community keeps being quiet, racists feels confortable to doing that shit.
2020-09-28 18:30
Monkeys are much smarter than those ppl calling u monkeys or whatever tbf
2020-09-29 01:46
All the death threats since 2015???
2020-09-28 22:10
 | 
Brazil mcxandin
Like hltv community did when 5-10 Brazilians threatened leaf on Twitter... it came and it goes
2020-09-29 01:02
+9999 so fucking true
2020-09-29 13:59
 | 
Brazil YAGOOOO
+1
2020-09-29 14:08
+1 Thorin was racist so many times and nobody talk about it, same thing to R.Lewis that only use this hype hate against Brazilians to get views
2020-09-28 17:49
+1 R. Lewis is super racist
2020-09-28 22:24
 | 
South Africa @FyreCS
I haven't seen the term "monkey" in HLTV or Twitch since 2080 Major bro. I don't know if it means that much to you to hold grudge against all people who said monkey 2 years ago.
2020-09-28 18:09
 | 
Japan gachinko
60 more years of insulting
2020-09-29 08:52
 | 
South Africa @FyreCS
F in chat, I meant to say 2018 XD
2020-09-30 08:25
The monkey threads, although I disagreed with them, came from the waves of Brazilians that joined the international CSGO platforms once LG became relevant in t1. Most of them (users&threads) were so toxic and obnoxious, created after every win the team obtained that people obviously started disliking you guys, really, really fast. First impressions stick for a lifetime and it's proven to be true in this case as well (whether it's justified or not). I have nothing against the Brazilian fans and have gained a lot of respect for Furia over the last couple of months but you also aren't realizing that your own players are fueling this hate trend as well. Gaules and the ex-MiBR players with recent examples such as accusing leaf of cheating on social media without conclusive proof or unprofessionally arguing with Furia players for stupid fucking reasons over a round reset. Are there a lot of people that hate you guys for no reason in a very toxic manner? Definitely. But it's a consequence of many fuckeries that have been going on over the past 5 years. Neither side is innocent, stop playing victim. If your entire scene was as classy as Furia it would've all been swept under the rug but hey thank Fallen and Fer.
2020-09-28 18:20
yeah lest generalize because that's cool! Now all germans are nazi All Canadians are kind All russians are drunk fat assholes The hltv thinks every single Brazilian are the same, even moderation thinks that, this is super healthy for the community! I just wanna be respected In this fucking site but it seems pretty hard if someone judge you not by who you are but because of your flag.
2020-09-28 23:23
What do you mean generalize? :D Dude just hit you with rock solid examples of how it all started and why it continued and you're playing the victim card. Gaules is no where close to a professional and valve is shit for allowing him to be the main broadcaster for brazillians. ex-mibr players as #63 mentioned and more specifically fallen/fer have been hell of toxic towards leaf/chaos/furia as well as kng giving dead threads on 2 occassionas and talking shit on twitter on more after being specifically warned. Brazillian fans sending dead threads to public figures...lets skip the brazillian fans thing (alhtough its only common for them to do that sort of thing). The main faces of the brazillian CSGO are being so toxic and they ar ethe ones that shape the impression of what brazillian CS is, therefore if there is anybody to blame its them.
2020-09-29 00:11
There have been players who refuse to go to brazil for tournaments (for example Hiko back in 2016 due to the mass amount of dead-threats) and only agreeing due to the organized bodyguards. Thorin/RL although controversial are still public figures and are getting mass amount of dead-threats and wont go to brazil. There have been interviews with teams that claim that for the brazil tournaments the players were not allowed outside of the hotels due to the danger. Again i would like to point out that the monkey thing is not fair and quite insulting, I am just pointing out that it was kind of provoked/came up due to certain people/actions and gaules is only fueling it.
2020-09-29 00:16
“You’ll prove it or I’ll kill you," he wrote, according to a screenshot of a since-deleted tweet. [ twitter.com/dekay/status/906996076204277..] It’s worth noting that Giuseppe has not apologized for his tweet or stepped back from the threat at all at time of writing. While the tweet was deleted shortly after, !!!!! later reports suggested that Giuseppe had to be restrained after trying to search the hotel for Mehta himself. !!!!! So you are telling me that this is a reasonable respose from a normal thinking human being to let's say something "offensive in twitter". And you're telling me he did this shit again and you wonder how the monkey thing came around? Im in no way calling anybody anything but this guy is the face of brazilian CS what do you expect when you dont lynch him yourself.
2020-09-29 00:26
Your generalizing again Fucking kNg said that not me, why treat me like this is my fault? I don't get at all
2020-09-29 00:43
I said it 17 times. Can you focus please? He is one of the faces of brazilian CS and so are fer/fallen etc (and others) and when they act like that, people assume all the brazilian community is like that. In addition the dead threats in dms and so on come from fans and all of that put together is why the monkey thing come around. (and dont tell me it's only these 3 cuz hen1 and lucas were not the finest back when kng was quite controvesial). Look at the USA - trump is an obnoxous absolute moron and so the people who voted for him/the people he represents are referred to the same.
2020-09-29 11:18
you are wrong. thats just wrong... stop trying to get this acceptable that ISNT.
2020-09-29 15:19
I am not trying to get it acceptable or anything. I am stating how, in my opinion and actually mant others share it, it all started. I am not saying it's right to do it. The whole monkey thing threads started when the dead threats started, it rose in popularity recently due to gaules/mibr rants/ dead threats from parts of the brazilian community. There havent been (at least not as many and personally I have almost not seen) in 2018/2019 - onlyif there is a big scandal/drama. I am not trying to blame the victim but rather discover the root of the problem, as you cannot solve something if you do not understand it. In my opinion just distance yourself from the toxic obnoxious brazilian fans, as well as from the others who are just as bad, and once the troll are isolated all this would dial down and eventually disappear. And if you get triggered by the ocassional troll who has 25 banned accounts already - well that's on you.
2020-09-30 16:21
stop reading at "the whole monkey thing threads started when the dead threats started" brazilians are called monkeys long before that... its not because HLTV users started to show their racism after those death threats that you can say "brazilians started to be called monkeys" in the same time. Sorry man. Just wrong you cant call ANYONE monkey because of some mistake they are doing, thats not right, we shouldnt even be discussing this, thats why racism its so hard to deal... you feel like you are right, and you feel like you have right to think that way, but in the real world we all are just people, segregate us by anything that isnt our conduct and our acts, and you are beeing dumb as fuck
2020-09-30 16:47
Imma answer both your messages here: 1) Okay you are either blind with hate or an utter moron or maybe both, or you dont really understand English well, or maybe you cant read. I said in my opinion it started that way - maybe it hasnt but ofc you being you, you begin to lecture me with: "you cant call ANYONE monkey because of some mistake they are doing, thats not right, we shouldnt even be discussing this....". Mate, in every of my messages I said that I do not condone that language and/or seggregation and it is wrong and people who do it are wrong. So maybe give it a minute when you read something to actually understand its meaning. 2) To #202, to start easy - you are so much playing the victim card and that you know everything about the universe that even for a second you havent thought that I in my life havent experienced racism? I may be dutch but I have been ignored/avoid in all of my highschool/uni by many people cuz of my parents are from the balkans therefore being called gypsy although both being good doctor and surgeon, and this might seem bad, but are both pretty white people. Dont talk to me like I dont know shit and youve been through hell and conqured it. You are being so badly wrong that it hurts. Exactly when you study and learn and become more intelligent you understand how to deal with irrational subhuman morons, who only spit toxicity and as obvious as it is (not for you apperantly), the way to deal with them is not by stooping to their level. I am not even gonna comment on your dad example as it is borderline retarded comparison/thinking. You dont have to understand somebody's pain to understand that the human causing them the pain for no reason is wrong. If you are in pain and hurt and are being discrimanated, being a dick to everybody and fighting everybody is not going to fix your problem. However, by getting educated, and showing others and influencing/educating them that they have been wrong you would actually maybe achieve something. But it's up to you mate, I guess you are right calling people dumb as fuck, look at the progress brazilians have had the past 4 years since LG became nr1...oh wait....the hate threads are still here being toxic, obnoxious people are creating them and brazilians get triggered.
2020-09-30 20:25
I would also like to add that I have read fair a bit on the situation through media these kind of post etc. Most brazilians say "you are wrong, you are racist" and some of them add maybe something insuting on top of that, which really baffles me as most of the normal users in these threads try to actually give facts and have a normal discussion, which actually resolves the problem. Every user that says - "distance yourself from these people and this crap and everything would be fine" is treated the exact same way as the users that shit on you so please dont be hypocrites cuz you're doing the same.
2020-09-30 16:29
after all i read everything, but my comment #200 says everything. the problem is being racist its a crime, and you have to study a little bit of what that means, just like you have to study to do your taxes, or you pay someone to do. If you dont know anything about it and try to say out loud your opinion, you have to be prepared to recieve all the hate they have in their hearts for the people that hurted them by beeing racist just like your comentary was... you know? i dont give those people my bless to do it (sorry for the bad ways to say things in english), but i feel their pain, and i really get it why they cant stand that you have such a dumb opinion in a matter so delicaded to them its just like you are telling someone that you lost your dad and the other person says: he deserved to die its something that you cant really understand unless you feel their pain. If you can go to any mall or store without beeing followed every step on the way, just for being black, you cant say shit about how they feel and what only you and a bunch of children that never took a time to think about it. if you feel their pain, you will start to think all the other stuff that the society makes you suffer because of others people miss judgment, like yours just dont talk like you understand any of those shit, if you dont feel the pain.
2020-09-30 17:00
On top of what #110 mentioned also Lucas punching Kjaerbye at a pro party, Maj3r getting spat on at Rio, the "come to Brazil" that's now a meme, crowds heavily cheating for their teams, fer saying the n word in combination with monkey on his stream after the furia scandal, etc etc. All these were all caused by your region and no country does even come close to the amount of stupid outrageous shit your region and its representatives do every year (except crowd cheating, but it's just a part of the puzzle) Keep in mind there are plenty of slavs and eastern european pros/events yet we look really fucking tame in comparison. You guys and especially the people that represent your region have shown aggressive attitudes and lots of questionable behaviours on and on without fail. I'm sorry you have to experience this level of toxicity even though you might be a civil guy looking for a chill experience but that's how people are. The few bad apples stand out more and to give you a similar example to what you tried, you'd brand every german soldier who fought in ww2 a devilish war criminal because of the infamous 15 people at the head of their state. Just filter out the negative and racist comments cause they're very likely pointless anyway, just stop saying you get hate for no reason.
2020-09-29 00:58
I get hate for other people actions That's racism and don't try to argument about that Is the same thing hate any german because of nazism your just a piece of crap and if you don't see that, look at yourself and what your writing, defending that people getting generalized and judged by others action is normal. Hope you improve as a human being, have a good night
2020-09-29 03:23
"your just a piece of crap and if you don't see that," you're just proving my point, I haven't insulted you or your nation anywhere in my posts, in fact I've stated multiple times that I don't mind you guys and all I did was provide facts yet you're still the one to heat up and insult me :) I never justified the actions I just said you guys have no right to play victim and act like gaules "oh no we getting hate out of nowhere"
2020-09-29 12:04
It's not an insult when it's true. Your justifying racism again and again, justifying blaming someone by others actions just because of his flag, just be a man and admite this, look at yourself, shame on you.
2020-09-29 13:48
I never said it's right I said it's a consequence of your actions I don't see how such a simple concept is so hard to grasp when it's factual 'It's not an insult when it's true' you're just digging your own hole deeper and you're actually making it worse for yourself and for the others with your flag
2020-09-29 13:50
And by da way kjaerbye was making fun of lucas and calling him "favela" He already said that in a portuguese interview and I don't agree with lucas actions and the same about kjaerbye speach, if both had respect nothing would ever happened.
2020-09-29 03:22
Youre acting as if there was never a n word thread and africans arent even in hltv lol and some people still do that and some of you br are really toxic and cry when someone does the same(not talking about you)
2020-09-28 22:25
 | 
Brazil Catatauu
how did i act like that? ofc there is.
2020-09-28 23:42
Then why do you say it in a way as if that xenophobia is majorly towards br people only?
2020-09-29 10:22
gaules -> guy that tried to accuse 16-year old kid and got slammed for it, now pulling victim racist card? Funny hahahahahaha...he is like 40, maybe grow up...
2020-09-29 00:07
Lol. Xenophobia bad, racism good :D
2020-09-29 11:21
 | 
Brazil Catatauu
where i said that?
2020-09-29 17:42
 | 
Germany n4v0x
brazilians have never given anyone a reason to be nice towards them. They have been disrespectful, unsportmanslike and unfriendly to the scene. They are bad losers and bad winners. Haccusating left and right, and always taunting their enemies. Fuck the brazilian Cs scene.
2020-09-30 16:04
Thats a clear example of a what poor job from ESIC results in.
2020-09-28 17:46
Basically Gaules just called me nobody :(
2020-09-28 22:38
+1 gaules racist
2020-09-29 00:08
 | 
Brazil RusseII
which video
2020-09-28 17:28
you are very outdated ngl, this video is like 2 months old
2020-09-28 17:36
Yeah I was away for a bit, just wanted to know what happened? I remember seeing 20 threads a day from Brazillians
2020-09-28 17:38
this is from that Chaos situation, its past now
2020-09-28 17:41
lmao brazilian playing the victim card again
2020-09-28 18:06
? ? no sense
2020-09-28 18:07
 | 
Brazil ghcnvbkn
lmao old video
2020-09-28 18:23
 | 
Brazil RusseII
nobody cares anymore
what are you talking about
2020-09-28 17:28
gaules kkkkkkkkkkk
2020-09-28 17:36
 | 
Brazil Fulmini
nothing, all brazilians agree with him LUL Xenophobia is common on HLTV and CS community. Did he say something wrong?
 | 
Denmark Notallama
Yes, he did say something wrong. Not only is he acknowledging the racists and edgelords on the forums as having a voice, he's giving them a whole lot of validity.. especially considering that a reaction from the Brazilian community and him (gaules) in particular is what the community wanted. He single-handedly made everything worse for the Brazilian community, by acting childish, playing the victim and by seperating Brazilian users from the rest of the community.. not only on HLTV, but everywhere CS related. You should hate him tbh... The ones that still defend gaules, I will make fun of. Not because they're necessarily Brazilian, but because gaules is a fucking idiot.
2020-09-29 00:10
+11111
2020-09-29 12:08
gaules is cool wtf
2020-09-29 14:05
 | 
Denmark Notallama
He made the entire community hate the Brazilian community, including a lot of the talent and some of the players, but hey.. if you think that's great, peace be with it.
2020-09-29 15:09
i guess you read some shit lie at the internet... idk, i mean, you probably don't watch his stream and you dont speak portuguese so you shouldn't judge by what you read, man already donated for poor people probably more than we both have achieved in our lifes
2020-09-30 14:52
 | 
Denmark Notallama
Aha, so you are morally superior and untouchable if you donate to the poor/charities? What an absolutely stupid mentality. You shouldn't have to publically mention donating to charities or the poor in the first place, otherwise it just seems like you do it for nothing else than your own ego. Also, you have zero clue which languages I speak or what I've personally donated to.
2020-09-30 14:59
im not saying that donating makes you untouchable, you gotta look at your own words, you are the one judging a man by a shit that you read on the internet, people have feelings and sometimes is good to have some empathy, you know nothing about the man, what he's been throught and what has he done to other peoples, but still you just judge him by a mistake that he commited, and call his whole life a joke and call him a idiot, thats what im saying. people just judge other by their mistakes, but forget what they have done good for the world
2020-09-30 15:08
 | 
Denmark Notallama
I didn't say that his whole life is a mistake, what the actual fuck are you talking about? I judge people for their actions, and sure I would have felt a lot less compelled to call him an idiot if he made up for the mistakes that he made, but he didn't. I personally understand Portuguese, but he also need to realize the influence he has on the people that don't.. so that's pretty much irrelevant.
2020-09-30 15:19
yes he has a very big influence on people, and you can see in his social media that he influenced a lot of people to make good acts, like donating, making charity and quoting him, because he challenged them to do this, he is always a humble guy, helps and talks with everyone in his stream, and he also apologized for the leaf incident, which im my opinion he shouldn't, he is not responsible for like 10 kids acting like idiots in leaf's social media, just because he told his opinion about leaf
2020-09-30 15:36
 | 
Denmark Notallama
Just be cause he's not directly responsible doesn't mean that he isn't indirectly responsible or bears some of the responsability of making things right. He's a role model to tens of thousands of kids, whether he likes it or not. It comes with the territory.
2020-09-30 16:00
ok
2020-10-01 13:46
 | 
Denmark Notallama
Expected from fanboy of 50IQ streamer personality
2020-10-01 14:21
not fanboy tho, just admire him as a person, i get entertained watching him cast and play, and i wouldn't judge him without even knowing who he is or even what language he speaks, it isn't that hard to live without angry and hate in your heart all the time
2020-10-03 05:49
 | 
Brazil rodrigocm
+1. Gaules apologize after that, because he would lose ESL transmission rights. He just looks for money, it's pretty obvious after you watch his stream. He brag about being a cs 1.6 player, but even player of old mibr said he was a mediocre player. He just a hero to a lot of people that said shit, apologize and now don't talk about that anymore.
2020-09-29 15:25
+1 lmfao
2020-09-29 15:32
HEN1 | 
Brazil spfcLK
I noticed that you care a lot about the gaules hahahaha
 | 
Brazil ZerongBr
they love him lmao
2020-09-28 17:39
They almost love him as much as Brazilians who choke on his chode daily does
2020-09-29 15:32
 | 
Brazil de_viLL
This matter is already over, he kept doing his work normally.
2020-09-28 17:40
I remember that he was getting a lot of hate for the cheating aqusations
2020-09-28 17:42
estonian dude talking about xenophobia, wtf do u know about being brazilian? noice bait m8
2020-09-28 17:43
I just think it was pathetic how Brazillians played the victim card, like they only get racial slurs
2020-09-28 17:44
Watch your words bro Hltv and csgo community always hated Brazilians for no reason, I was called monkey so many times for literally no reason and if I got mad and yell back to they I got 7 days ban and nothing happen to the person if your asking I have prints of that and I would love so send some here
So don't other people also get called racial slurs? like Polish and Jermans?
2020-09-28 18:00
isn't near close about the brazilians case, i always respect who respects me and that is even on my hltv profile. don't care what and who you are if you respect the others i'll respect you bringing back this 3 months ago topic now for no reason just to piss off brazilians say a lot about you.
2020-09-28 18:03
Getting called NAZI as a German/Austrian is 10x "bigger" than being called monkey as a brazilian, just saying..
2020-09-28 20:55
 | 
United Kingdom KaffeK
dude racism is racism, xenophobia is xenophobia. It is equally as offensive for every nationality
2020-09-28 22:10
+1
2020-09-28 22:21
your name is 10/10, i are think that
 | 
Estonia Eduzera
0/8
2020-09-29 00:19
 | 
France p2l
Gaul became France
2020-09-28 17:47
+1 Cultured frero.
2020-09-28 23:46
he always victimizes himself, it's only a matter of time before he finds the next excuse
2020-09-28 17:53
Fake flag
2020-09-28 18:07
não foi desta vez, xeroque rolmes 🤡
2020-09-28 18:09
kkkkkk ai é foda, porra bixo antes ele realmente se vitimizava por causa da situaçao dificil que ele vivia, so q nesse video ele so falou a true
2020-09-28 18:13
Xenophobia continues on HLTV until they change something.
2020-09-28 17:55
wat
His life and career have resumed normally. He couldn't be bothered to respond to all the hate he was getting from foreigners as he can barely speak english.
2020-09-28 18:01
Xiter 😡
2020-09-28 18:17
Shouldn't he get like a translator then?
2020-09-28 22:01
Absolutely. Either way, I'm sure he wouldn't want to have this discussion with non-brazilians at all. The victim mentality is so unironically ingrained into our people's heads ("you hate us because of who we are; not necessarily because of what we do"), it can only make sense to his fanbase which also happens to be majoritarily brazilian.
2020-09-28 22:54
Don't spit on players in the venue Don't start a witch hunt on 16 yo kid because he bested you Don't death treat anyone criticizing your country csgo scene Don't death treat another pro player because he was joking about you being late Don't try to roast another person on twitter with homophobic insults when you are a pro player Don't reject facts on cheating just because a member of your country dismiss it Don't support any people doing anything said above just because they are from your country, and perhaps you'll get more respect. Respect is something we gain, not something we own.
2020-09-28 18:38
 | 
Brazil PaPum
You talked a lot of shit with the certainty that superior shut up, you don't know half of what happened. you must be under 18 years old.
2020-09-28 22:09
Please give us your justification of spitting on players during tournaments
2020-09-28 22:11
 | 
Brazil Catatauu
Give them better immunity
2020-09-28 22:13
That is pretty much what happened I dont know what you are talking about
 | 
Portugal astacp
yo baguette everything was the same before every single one of the things you mentioned there. have you thought the other way? maybe they did all of that in reaction of beeing hated and getting shitty comments by beeing brazilian for so long?! you only respect someone that proved already to you they deserve your respect? shouldnt be the other way with you respecting everyone until they prove they dont deserve your respect? you think you gotta earn respect coz you are from country x or y?
2020-09-28 22:13
What players you spit on, the 16 yo kids you witch hunt or the pro player you death treat have to do with hypothetical bullying on hltv may I ask?
 | 
Portugal astacp
did you read what i wrote or you englando is that limitted that you didnt get anything? also can you even distinguish brazilian flag from portuguese flag?
2020-09-28 23:33
you is used as an not yourself but as a mean to explore the view point of someone, in that case the brasilians spitting on players for exemple.
2020-09-29 00:14
N1K3RR | 
Finland sAA_
u cant read and understand what astacp wrote cant u? fucking 1 iq bot
2020-09-28 23:44
sorry there is no justification for spitting on players or threatening to kill another player And sorry that is not how the world works Furia have shown they deserve respect while mibr have shown they deserve 0 respect Imagine calling a him a "slur" while complaining about people doing such things to Brazilians
 | 
Portugal astacp
did you read what i wrote? brazilians are beeing victims of racism for a long time, not after they spit on a player or called someone cheater. this is much older than that. even if that started there, you think its smart to start beeing racist agaisnt some nation because some guys did some shit? are you american? should i be racist to all americans and call you monkeys coz some of you go out for riots or because a part of americans do shit and are dumb af? there are idiots in all countries, that doesnt mean you should start hating the whole country coz youve seen some of them beeing jerks. why are brazilians called moneys all the time? coz they have a lot of people dark skined (they also have a lot of white skined people, they have a bit of everything)? whats the problem with that? i actually think br's are good looking in general. or is it coz they are poor and have to live in favelas? is it their fault they dont have better living conditions and they were born in there? this website is mostly used by young teens so its not that a big deal but at the same time its horrible to see how shitty your generation is turning.
2020-09-28 23:43
Almost no one calls Brazilians monkeys because of their skin color i can tell you that right now When did i ever say it was ok to hate everyone because of the vocal minority you are putting words in my mouth i only stated that all the hate gaules and mibr are currently receiving is justified Idiots or monkeys would accurately describe the rioters no problem with that Not my generation though
2020-09-28 23:50
 | 
Portugal astacp
-When did i ever say it was ok to hate everyone because of the vocal minority right here: "sorry there is no justification for spitting on players or threatening to kill another player" you basicly said this justifies the hate on them. this topic is about #4 and gaules was saying its enough for them to get bullied everywhere all the time and again this is much longer than the spit and the threats on leaf.
2020-09-29 00:00
I said being hated isnt justification for spitting on people or threatening to kill someone I never said majority of Brazilians deserve to be hated Polish people get constant hate but you dont see people spitting in katowice Americans get way more hate than Brazilians nowadays yet we never make these threads Only Brazilians constantly play the victim card Also the spitting happened years ago lol why make it seem like it is the same as recent events It has been well over a year since i have seen a monkey thread all the threads these days are about mibr and gaules which are 100 percent justified It is also doesnt help when only Brazilian flags are defending these terrible actions
2020-09-29 00:31
 | 
Brazil Victorhs
The whole "witch hunt against 16 yo" was a victim card played by Steel (known matchfixer) and Thorin from the very beginning. Nobody actually bothered with investigations, they immediately assume Leaf and Xeppa were innocent and started to demonize Fallen and MIBR for being vocal about Chaos Gaming's players suspicious plays in 2 specific matches. You couldn't post video proof of that Chaos Gaming match on reddit because the biased mods would remove the post for "witch hunt" while at the same time they allowed all the bullshit Steel and Thorin tweeted to be upvoted, which started the witch hunt against MIBR. Why is it that the age of the player who is a cheating suspect has anything to do with DENYING further investigations? Thorin is always targeting brazilian teams and later he plays the victim claiming he received """"death threats""" from a 13 year old on twitter using naruto avatar. He never shows the actual threats though, but use these claims in order to justify his xenophobic comments.
2020-09-29 01:38
 | 
Brazil Bvolty
Gaules and the brazilian community is bigger than all other cs community in the world. Tell me who can put on 395k spectators in a livestream? Anyone? So shut up the mouth when go talk anything without any power.
2020-09-28 18:53
 | 
Estonia mr_abdul
You are a good example why the ''brazilians are monkeys'' stereotype exists
2020-09-29 13:53
 | 
Brazil Bvolty
oh now i'm sad with you message. WHO is Estonia? Is a country smallest my city in BR.
2020-09-30 01:12
true
tbh, I really got to kinda dislike the brazilian personalities because of the internet. "Racism towards us everywhere". like bro, that's the fcking Internet, everyone's getting insulted by the info you release about yourself (if it's your gender, your nationality, your looks and so on). But they act like it's only towards them, and it's so unfair etc etc. I'm not saying it's ok to insult other people, but it's just how it is and it's towards EVERYONE not only towards one nationality or some shit.I also do feel bad for the brazilians who aren't like this, because i know there are plenty of them but most of them sadly just follow their "god" Gaules on every fcking dumb statement he makes.
2020-09-28 23:42
no because 90% of the cs community is xenophobic with brazilians!
2020-09-28 23:45
Stop playing the victim almost every single nationality receives some form of hate on this site but definitely some more than others though i will admit
2020-09-28 23:52
easy to say been an american! ok, its your point of view, but im not playing the victim!
2020-09-29 00:03
America has to be the most hated country on this site right now so.....
2020-09-29 00:21
ok wtf
2020-09-29 00:31
Am i wrong?
2020-10-01 03:23
 | 
Brazil ghcnvbkn
lol, first of all, brazil is a part of america, second, what do people call you? of burger man? or do they call you a fucking monkey all day?
2020-09-30 16:11
Has nothing to do with skin color almost purely behavior I was called a monkey all the time because i used to jump around and make a lot of noise Hasnt been a monkey thread in forever All recent threads are about mibr or gaules
2020-10-01 03:23
 | 
Brazil ghcnvbkn
lol
2020-10-01 03:25
I wonder what would happen if Brasileiros found out that Fnatic was harassed 24/7 much worst than any Brasilian player ever. Original Astralis were consistently bullied by Fnatic players behind the scenes for months, which lead to Karrigan pause in Cache MLG Columbus 2016. I just wish Brasileiros didn't care what the rest of the scene said.
2020-09-28 23:57
we get racism, xenophobic shit since 2014 lmaooo, fnatic didnt last that much, also fnatic players were all nerds with no personality, semphis called out flusha face to face, flusha didnt gave af LOL calling ppl out for cheats is one thing, xenophobic and racists shit are a whole another thing. so when LG got good we had everything, bullying cuz 3rd world, xenophobic shit, racism, cheating acusations, anything any br does being overanalysed etc so swedish ppl didnt face 10% of what we did, nt oh, and about karrigan pause, this is just game thing dude, competitive shittalk etc, if u really think thats bullying, call the police on everyone dude LMAO
2020-09-29 00:54
You had like 0 teams in csgo untill 2016. Sending a 16 year old death threads is k in your mind? Stop playinf the victim card everybody gets racial slurs. It's the hltv experience
2020-09-29 06:55
 | 
Brazil hugoooo
"You had like 0 teams in csgo untill 2016" ...smh I'm not discussing your main point, but don't talk lies please, what you said above is not a true fact, it is just you not having enough knowledge about what you are talking about. Brazil has always been present in CSGO, LITERALLY since the very beginning: hltv.org/matches/2186355/nip-vs-progamin.. Not to mention that FalleN&co already had attended every of the 3 Majors of 2015 before winning Columbus, and reached playoffs in all of them, so it is your fault to not follow the scene enough.
2020-09-29 07:23
+1
2020-09-29 08:05
Ofc they knew about them, but they were nonamers like UK cs rn. hltv.org/matches/2299503/fnatic-vs-lumin.. after this Brazil was a bit more known
2020-09-29 09:50
im br and this is victism. I literally call everyone a monkey, black and white, and i do it because people get mad not because of skin color. stop whining.
2020-09-29 00:02
 | 
Brazil hpaeess1
I do not agree with what he did with Chaos' players. But I'm pretty sure he learned with his own mistakes.
2020-09-29 00:29
 | 
Ukraine ksay
br are such softies with victim mentality also m-word isn't really racist. at least in my mind it's alway been about behaviour (culture) reaction to some of the loudest and obnoxious br fans who act like u know what
2020-09-29 00:34
"br are such softies with victim mentality" in every country you can find that kind of people
2020-09-29 02:41
Problem is your country has big community. Every community has all kind of people but hwne it looks like majority act like toxic fucking retards people are going to act toxic towards them simple as that, and i wa ver active memeber of HLTV when LG boom happened and trust me i dont remember single brazilian user who wasnt complete obnoxious cancer, and you people wonder why BR gets hate.
2020-09-29 15:41
 | 
Brazil Catatauu
Lg fans say "LG TOP1" hltv threads "monkey monkey monkey" yeah LG is worse...
2020-09-29 17:46
2020 account lecturing me on something that happened in 2015, if you were here you got banned which means you were cancer, or you werent here both disqualifies your opinion bye
2020-09-29 18:11
 | 
Brazil Catatauu
LG was top1 in 2016 after winning MLG. 2015 they was keyd/LG and max rank they got was top 7. seems like you weren't here.
2020-09-29 18:14
"when LG boom happened" Looks like you cant read
2020-09-29 18:18
 | 
Brazil Catatauu
As you said, i was lecturing you about when LG was top1 and won the major, they was only top1 in 2016.
2020-09-29 18:23
You are legit retarded boom doesnt mean top1
2020-09-29 18:25
people overreated too much, gaules isnt the god of truth, he is just a cs fan talking shit to the camera lmao, u guys that get triggered are the stupid ones, while u guys talk about him, he earns $$$ gaules dont give af about anything, he is just a money machine, he gets into controversy and gets cash out of it #ezmoni #triggeredkids #TrIbUdUrR #toddynhosMAD
2020-09-29 00:50
Just to be clear not every Brazilian agrees with the gaules. People who only cares about competitive cs never gave a damn about him, it wouldn't be different this time. I can only hope he has become more mature and has stopped victimizing himself on the internet.
2020-09-29 01:34
woah woah we only shit on mibr and brazilian who supported mibr, the brazilians who support furia are chill
2020-09-29 01:38
who?
2020-09-29 02:40
omg you really love us living in your head for free
2020-09-29 13:50
+1 :) it's awesome like we rule their gringofedido brain
2020-09-29 14:26
Finally got off the streets?
2020-09-29 15:50
yeah dude thank you so much <3 come to brazil
2020-09-29 16:22
It's like nothing ever happened.
2020-09-29 14:00
 | 
Brazil nexusgg
omg those guys love gaules so much
2020-09-29 14:11
 | 
Ukraine Dert38
G2ULES
2020-09-29 14:24
> five edgelords post shit about brazilians OMG RACISTA > a shitton of people send death threats to a kid No, it's a vocal minority....
2020-09-29 15:50
 | 
Netherlands kibitz-
xixixixixi brazil brains, glad u are smart mens
2020-09-29 19:01
Listen i understand the video but cmon bruh he makes it sound like they have done nothing to be called monkeys or treated like shit. Brazilians have been toxic as fuck, especially on here, and none of them cared when LG/SK were on top but suddenly when their teams are shit and there no more to boast on they see what their attitudes cause and play victim card. Even the hate reignited now was from their team calling cheats AGAIN out in the open like this, this guy starts analyzing clips on stream to thousands, you got an entire scene sending threats and hate, skip back to stories of Hiko needs a body guard and someone from SS getting spat on. This isnt baseless international hate or racism. Overall we are all a bunch of sinners throwing stones from glass houses. but none of us can act like we havent done or said shit to deserve it
2020-09-29 18:23
Bando de gingo racista safado! Acham normal chamar brasileiro de macaco! São uns merdas! Lixos!
2020-09-30 15:25
hahahaha you guys really love brazil and gaules everyday a thread about brazil omegalul
2020-09-30 16:49
Spirit
North
Beyond
NG
Nemiga
Illuminar
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.