If I will say that I will get cringied more
When I danced at a school function
Watching some YouTube video about Spanish weeb getting visit from some Asian female
a girl i liked asked me out and i said i have a girlfriend even when i didnt fuck me i dunno why i did that
my friend's little brother entered the room when we were smoking weed
When I got a job at a big company. I was very disappointed with the staff I had to work with. And collective ethics. That's when I realized that it's best to work independently and for yourself.
oohhh man, there are several;
- i once had a crush on a girl (about 11yo) and i thought it would be nice to give her a teddy bear. but i made the mistake of telling my mom (because she needed to buy it for me since i was 11 or so) and she told other moms that told her children, so you can imagine how it went when i showed up ins chool with this massive teddy bear in hands.. the girl accepted the gift but rejected me because she was a hardcore believer.. fml
- i pooped my pants when i was about 15yo on the bus, 60km away from home
- i once got slapped by a girl out of the blue because she thought i touched her butt when i was about 15 too, on a concert (small town, everyone knows eachother) - people thought i really did and it took several weeks for her to acknowledge her mistake
- when playing with my band, i barfed mid stage
- when stoped by traffic cops, i reached in my pocket to get my id and dropped my dubbie in front of the officer
- on the marriage of my best friend (that I was bestman) i fell in front of everybody trying to take a picture.. about 200 people :(
- when i was 7-8 i wanted money for some reason and decided to take some lemons out of my house and sell them on the street. my mom whooped my ass in front of everybody for making them think that we were poor and in need
these are the ones i could remember from the top of my head
I once kissed a girl, but I ended up sobbing in her mouth
(btw, is more a hiccup than a sobbing)
Probably when I was at a party and my ex brought her boyfriend. We were all drunk later that night except my exes boyfriend and he was having a really bad time. But it got even worse when someone suggested spin the bottle and I kissed my ex in front of her boyfriend.
2 sec ago when I learnt about gaupoints...
First day in high school, 14yr old me puked in gym class, right in the middle of the gym with everyone there. Also, when 13 yr old (or close) puked at an amusement park just as I left one of the rides, again in front of many many people. Yeah... vomit is magical.
-i gave a hug to a randon women thinking that was my mom, they had the same hair
-i was playing football with some guys from my school, and some girls were watching, *sim, eu sou gado* (only br understand it) im pretty good at sports, so i thinked, what if i could score a beautifull goal... then i kicked the ball, DEFINITELLY NOT TO THE GOAL, THE BALL WENT BRRRRR FLYING and almost hit the girls
-my school team lost 7x0 and i was the goalkeeper, everyone of my school watched this match (i was the better from my team, FUCK THAT DEFENSE)
if i remember another one i write it down here
when my parents found out im an hltv user
Everytime I talk to other people
I send a drunk message to a girl from my class trying to talk english.
Not talking to some girls that was into me cuz shyness or whatever my mind was on about.
On a party i tryed to talk to a girl but couldnt understand her name when i asked.
The only moment that i can write here, i was goalkeeper in my class team and there was a school tournament. Everything were going good till i lost the ball that coming like a turtle " entire school and my girlfriend were watching" and then we have lost match and championship.
can't remember a cringe moment but often i feel embarrassed cause i have dark/harsh humour and sometimes i go to far and hurt people and feel kinda sorry
Got two of 'em and I'm not sure which one is worse, going for the audition for the local band while not knowing how to sing the very basics, literally all wrong, I tried being energetic and lively there but the singing was terrible and I somehow forgot the words of the song and started singing another one that they didn't play yet. Or overthinking in my first night of love and not being able to satisfy the girl who went with me, I did all I could, it felt like I played a role in the movie that was premiered in my head but was not living, I tried a multiple times, it was not meant to be, I didn't walk with her to the bus station in the morning either, I already lost, she wouldn't get lost there I knew it.
I remember i was fooling around in class (10th grade , 15 y.o) and the literature teacher was saying asking questions about what she was reading to the class, ofc i didn't pay attention and she asked me something "You juan! , why could he see everything???" and i had no clue what she was saying so i replied "Miss, because he's got the eyes SIDEWAYS" and everyone laughed to oblivion while i was like 🙃
Also when a beautiful girl aproached me and was very confrontational about wanting to kiss me or go out in a date with me, in front of my friends or classmates, and i had to say "no thank you" it was always really cringy , i could feel the preasure because everyone was obviously waiting for me to say yes, but i always said no.
When someone says thank you and in that moment I reply them with thank you
This is a long story, but true.
At college I was a Tutor for new students, and 6 of us went on a week long cabin trip with a freshmen class, 30 people in all. I had been flirting seriously with one of the female tutors.
Last night of the trip and the tutors were preparing the dinner feast, while the freshmen were preparing a show for the nights entertainment. We decided to share a bottle of tequila while cooking, and I had more than my fair share. I was hammered by the time dinner was ready.
The cringe came in many stages:
1. On the Tutor group photo I have a hand on one of the girls boob. I still have that photo. A clear Meetoo moment.
2. During the meal I stood on my chair singing a Monty Python song, that is long and makes absolutely no sense to non-fans (I like Traffic Lights). As the song has no ending, I had to keep singing until someone dragged me from the chair.
3. Very early during the Show I had to rush to the toilets, which were downstairs, to be sick. After that I still felt bad, so i brushed my teeth and went to bed at 9pm, but couldn´t fall asleep.
You should think the cringe ended there, but no.
4. After the show my flirt decided to get into my bed to "check if I was all right". I quickly felt a lot better and then, in the middle of the act, I passed out. I woke up much later and she was asleep in her own bunk. I was so embarrassed I took my stuff and found an unused bunk in a storage room, and I slept there.
You should think the cringe ended there, but no.
5. Next morning one of the tutors woke me. He told me, that someone had puked all over the bathroom floor, and everyone thought it was me, because I had been so spectacularly drunk - and then absent - the night before.
Later a freshman confessed HE had puked on the floor.
The girl forgave me, but we never got together again. And I really liked her :o(
wanted to buy coke and entered the wrong car.
Forgetting my lines in a high school recitation of Annabelle Lee in front of a large crowd.
When my ex-GF proposed to me in public restaurnt and I'm stunned for a while before running away and ghosting her for a month. But after a month I manage to get the courage to talk to her again because I really need to get my gaming PC and my stuff back from her apartment.