Thread has been deleted
Last comment
FINAL s1mple > zywoo
s1mple | 
Sweden chanchex 
not even gonna talk about stats and team achievements this year, which favours s1mple a little bit due to winner of only relevant tournament this year and slightly better stats, but I'm gonna talk about mentality and long term player. I'd pick s1mple any day of the week. The man has this real alpha idea of winning, he wants to win more than anyone else. He has more hours than any other pro and he always tryhards because he knowns that's the way to become the best, playing 24/7 and playing smart. Ofc zywoo is a beast, he is very talented, I would say more talented than s1mple since they are close in terms of individual skill (I still think s1mple is above him but not by a lot) and he doesn't practice the 50% of what s1mple does. He doesn't play dm at all, barely plays FPL and still he gets all this nice stats and results. He doesn't have to play 20k hours to be the best. But still, I would hire s1mple before him because long term is more important to have 1 guy who is highly motivated than a guy who might be inconsistant and just have talent. BTW, for the people saying navi is playing 2v8 and vitality 1v9, u are way wrong, tbh. Vitality has amazing teamplay and that's the reason of why they have played some many finals lately and they are great as a team, while navi looks super inconsistant and lack of strats and calls. +elec is basically afk all matches lately, 2020 not his year at all TLDR: s1mple always motivated and hard working > most talented guy in history
2020-10-30 12:00
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
apEX | 
Europe reguix
No one is playing 1v9 or 2v8 ppl are just stoopid
2020-10-30 12:02
0 words have been read today
2020-10-30 12:02
nice one
2020-10-30 12:03
zywoo > simple zywoo has teamplay / simple doesnt have teamplay simple is the only one getting set up by his team, all navi does is let him do everything and thus the rest of the team has such bad stats compared to him zywoo has been more consistent, consistently getting top2/top3 finishes, simple won katowice, got 2nd at ice challenge and 2nd at epl s12 individually, i think theyre the same if zywoo would be setup all the time by his team like simple is, but vitality knows that cs is a team game and that everyone needs to play well, not just 1 player
2020-10-30 12:03
1 reply
this post is not about stats, is about game mentality overall. +what u're saying is wrong (about stats and trophies etc. U have this post made by another guy 10m ago if u wanna look positions etc hltv.org/forums/threads/2374884/s1mple-v.. but what u are saying about setting him up is true, Navi plays for s1mple more than vitality plays for zywoo, s1mple has better options to perform better individually usually. Zywoo is also set up by his teammates but not nearly as much as s1mple. But navi doesn't play 100% FOR s1mple, they play to win and letting s1mple going the last as T and trying to drop him is the way to go
2020-10-30 12:14
imo s1mple is more talented than zywoo and agree that he should be no.1 this year but I do not agree with your argument. just cuz he has the mentality doesn't immediately make him the best. many people have the mentality and want to win, eg:- styko from godsent. but is styko a top 5 player in the world? I don't think so so yeah s1mple > zywoo, but zywoo is still a close second
2020-10-30 12:05
ZywOo has been around for a year and has already done as good if not better individually while s1mple has had years of tuning and experience.
2020-10-30 12:06
NAF | 
Iran Strider0
+1 good one
2020-10-30 12:08
B1T | 
Europe Gigska
+1
2020-10-30 12:10
2020-10-30 12:15
FaZe
Spirit
Cloud9
Gambit
ORDER
AVANT
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.