Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Liquid +junior +vanity
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL 
-Stewie2k (vanity igl), TL need a fresh system and vanity seems like with the right development could be the best NA igl. For last roster change it is very hard, Elige is the only save player. and I think NAF is solid. So it comes down to Twistzz and grim, I think its to early to kick grim but kicking Twistzz is hard, so idk. -Twistzz or Grim +Junior because TL need AWP.
2020-11-22 01:55
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Finland Autisthicc
just get rid of grim and get a good awper, thats all tl needs.
2020-11-22 01:57
68 replies
Idk, it sort of seems as though they need a real IGL. I think it's fair to say that Stew isn't doing the best job of calling.
2020-11-22 01:59
19 replies
Yeah I'd say -Stewie -Grim +junior +vanity. Twistzz has proven himself able to compete on lan at a very high level. Grim is completely untested. Stewie is failing miserably as an igl. Getting rid of nitr0 was a mistake. They should've dropped stewie but that ship has sailed. They need a main awper and a decent igl.
2020-11-22 06:08
13 replies
I agree
2020-11-22 06:22
They should get vanity as a support igl and move twistzz to a more fragging role like what stewie is doing, and i thought liquid should have gotten junior a while ago he looks like a star in the making. +Vanity +Junior -Stewie -Grim
2020-11-22 06:50
10 replies
Yes this is the right choice. Finally allow twistzz to shine. I could really see them doing well, but judging by the weird choices they have made I doubt that it will ever happen.
2020-11-22 06:56
8 replies
You guys overrating Twistzz so hard... Since Grim is joined, twistzz is pretty much useless and they should just take good awper, truth hurts but thats the best choice to do so
2020-11-22 07:52
7 replies
Twistzz is already a proven star he just needs to regain his form, online has made some teams and players worse and better Twistzz is a top 10 player when he is on. Grim is unproven and hasnt done amazing. That's why getting vanity for support rifle and igl could free twistzz up for fragging roles like what stewie is doing. Twistzz and Elige were the reason for liquid success last year he just has to find his form again.
2020-11-22 08:23
1 reply
Still they missing sniper and 100% Grim has the most potential throughout the whole team. You can say the same about a lot of pros, but name doesnt matter if you dont perform at your position and you really weak link of your team holding place for good awper. And also Twistzz got really good positions, a lot of better than Stewie who plays really versatile due to "puggy" playstyle of team liquid right now.
2020-11-22 10:22
Nah man Twistzz has proven that he can be one of the best players in the world all while playing the shittiest role on the team. Grim has proven nothing.
2020-11-23 09:04
4 replies
Why did i ever answer. you like a loop, melted burger brain
2020-11-23 12:43
2 replies
But he's right tho. Twistzz has maybe the smoothest aim in CS.
2020-11-24 10:08
1 reply
How aim is relevant when hes not performing?? Nice looking playstyle =/= results and performance Its like saying Scream were top1 because he had the smoothest aim at his period
2020-11-24 10:32
yeah shittiest role on ct but on t always baiting and getting into clutch spots
2020-11-24 02:50
stew doesn't have a star role, entry/anchor isn't a high frag role unless you're really feeling it on the t side
2020-11-27 09:46
 | 
United Kingdom OllieUK
Kicking Nitr0 wasnt the wrong move. He wasnt calling and was in poor form. The problem however was not signing either an awper or IGL. Personally I dont think Liquid NEED an awper. When Nitr0 was on the team originally they would rarely use it on T side and on CT side rotate between players. If they really want an awper maybe try signing Fallen as AWP and IGL but Id say just remove Grim and sign an IGL then on CT side let Naf and Stewie awp
2020-11-27 09:56
 | 
Sweden Zolity
+fallen ez
2020-11-24 10:03
I was gonna flame but I’m gonna mine my business
2020-11-27 04:36
3 replies
Do you think I'm wrong just because they beat Mad Lions in an extremely close BO3? They struggled a lot on T side and CT side requires very little from an IGL. Is that your rebuttal?
2020-11-27 04:43
2 replies
no. you just have no idea how team building works. especially on a t1 level.
2020-11-27 05:08
1 reply
Care to enlighten me?
2020-11-27 09:36
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
Well junior is the awper to get, no argument. Only other awp is koosta and he staying on gen.g
2020-11-22 02:01
41 replies
 | 
Norway verydenkmem
Last time i checked autimatic was the awper on gen.g, unless something changed?
2020-11-22 02:05
3 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
Well koosta could awp, and i think he is solid at it. Auti could also be another solid awp pick-up but i highly dought he leaves Gen.G like koosta. Edit: doubt* lol
2020-11-22 02:07
2 replies
 | 
United States ILOVEFEET
koosta hasn't AWPed since he got his role stolen by Wardell in Ghost Gaming lmao
2020-11-22 03:52
1 reply
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
But he can AWP, cant he? Realistically he would possibly be better with the AWP than with the rifle, but that is very arguable so idk.
2020-11-22 03:53
smooya>junior
2020-11-22 02:51
32 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
maybe in 2018 lol
2020-11-22 03:24
31 replies
Are u kidding, right? LOOOOOOL
2020-11-22 03:25
30 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
I mean I haven't watched much smooya since chaos so I don't really know. Junior seems promising and I don't know what smooya does but he is always out of his team within 4 months.
2020-11-22 03:27
29 replies
If you don't follow the scene how can you say shit like #17? LMAO. He's just unlucky , he was smurfing in NA before the pandemic(he had to comeback to the UK due to visa issues), also he was playing pretty great in Contact considering he wasn't playing the role he was used to, then stepped down from Contact because of roles clashing(after he left the team considerably dropped his level).
2020-11-22 03:36
28 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
I follow the scene lol, I haven't digged to in-depth into low t2- high t3 EU scene. Junior is also on a team unlike smooya, and from what i could tell smooya has attitude problems or some issue outside of the game because his track record of leaving or getting kicked early in his team's lifespan is huge.
2020-11-22 03:39
24 replies
So leaving Chaos because of Pandemic and leaving contact because of roles clashing is having attitude problems or "some issues outside the game"? The truth is that junior is no where near smooya's level and he hasn't prove himself at a top level, smooya did.
2020-11-22 03:46
18 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
I dont know man. Smooya is obviously largly talented but something has gone wrong in EVERY team he has ever been on, I find it to much to be a coincidence. I think junior has the potential to become a great AWPer if he gets the proper development by a larger org. Also do you think there is any chance of TL getting smooya? there is a higher chance of them getting either Autimatic or Koosta.
2020-11-22 03:49
4 replies
Autimatic & koosta have contracts with Gen.G, smooya is free agent and he said that he would love to find a team in North America so he can focus only in cs like he did in Chaos .
2020-11-22 05:22
3 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
Ok but my question was who TL most likely to pick-up. I don't see any world that Smooya is in TL, however i can see a world with either koosta or auti in TL. I don't know about you though...
2020-11-22 06:00
2 replies
There's no way that Liquid can get koosta or autimatic(unless the team disbands, but I doub it). Liquid isn't gonna make any changes tho
2020-11-22 06:02
1 reply
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
Yea probably wont make changes for a few months, but TL could buy-out any Gen.G player as long as the player wants to come and they make an agreement with Gen.G, TL has the funding for it.
2020-11-22 06:03
Of course they are problems outside the game. Him leaving contact because of role clashing is him not accepting to be secondary awper. This guy have attitude issues, building a team around him is just losing time as he'll be gone in 4, 5 months.
2020-11-22 05:11
4 replies
"Him leaving contact because of role clashing is him not accepting to be secondary awper" Why would an awper would stay in a team wasting his potential playing as a rifler? Can you explain the logic in that? How having "attitude issues" is related to looking out for your career?
2020-11-22 05:27
3 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
Honestly man there is no way of knowing unless you were directly involved with the team. I was just speculating... as far as we know he has no attitude problems.
2020-11-22 06:02
That's precisely the point - they chose ottoNd over smooya for a reason. If he is so good then it would be about time to be in a top tier team and not in T2 teams, wouldn't it?
2020-11-22 15:22
1 reply
+1 this argentinian is so fucking delusional hilarious stuff
2020-11-24 06:35
Yeah smooya "proved" himself on high level in BIG, considering that after his leaving BIG become top 5
2020-11-22 07:56
7 replies
Smooya did pretty well in BIG, so yes he proved himself. And about BIG becoming top5, don't you think that going back to mostly german comms,getting k1to and syrson, both being a better player than nex and smooya have to do with that? I don't know what have to do BIG becoming top5 in this online era with Smooya, considering he played pretty well in his past teams(played well in Renegades,BIG,in low tier2/high tier3 he fucking destroyed everyone with Chaos, and in c0ntact). By your point of view, es3tag didn't prove himself at a high level because his team became top3 after his leaving 😂😂😂
2020-11-22 08:21
6 replies
Smooya sucks in BIG and comparing Astralis to any other team in the world shows how retarded your statement is. Smooya is good for t2-3 but thats not a player for t1 yet. Especially that smooya is so bad with utility usage
2020-11-22 10:14
5 replies
I’m not comparing Astralis tho, I’m comparing es3tag and heroic with your shitty logic... you can’t even read mate. “Smooya sucks in BIG” that’s is simply not true at all, I mean he didn’t destroyed everyone like ZywOo or s1mple, but he played well and he had good numbers in all of his teams. Or you have to have numbers like these two to say you played well in a team?
2020-11-22 15:13
4 replies
What??? Stop smoking what you smoking mate. Es3tag left and wasnt the core of Heroic since long time. But he actually proved himself that he can play at the highest level. Smooya comparing to him looks like pure bot. And saying "Smooya did good in BIG" is just lying to yourself. Stick to Argentinian CS and let normal people watch t1
2020-11-22 17:06
3 replies
Dude, your english is making my eyes bleed. "Es3tag left and wasnt the core of Heroic since long time" Es3tag was in Heroic until March with cadiaN,b0rup,stavn,snappi. Then he left to Astralis, and Heroic made another change too,so 2 changes to the roster(-Snappi -es3tag;+TeSeS +niko). Four and a half month later Heroic became #2 in the ranking after winning ESL Cologne. BIG made 2 changes to the roster(same as Heroic) in December/19 (-smooya -nex; +syrsoN +k1to). Then Seven months later became #1 in the rankings. I'm comparing because the cases of these two teams are pretty similar, both made two changes and they became top teams in this online era. If you can't see that this then you're retarded. So, to conclude this BIG and Heroic becaming top tier teams after es3tag & smooya leaving doesn't mean that they didn't prove themselves at a high level. Especially taking into account that both players played well before and after playing with Heroic and BIG. You're argument in #67 is fucking terrible mate, and all of your replies to my arguments are weak as fuck LMAO. "saying "Smooya did good in BIG" is just lying to yourself." If you think that smooya didn't play well in BIG then you must new and know nothing about the game. He played well in every fucking team he's been to,newbie.
2020-11-24 02:45
2 replies
Lmao actually es3tag proved himself even before leaving Heroic. Smooya got a chance that he fucked ( he couldnt handle awp in t1) playing okayish at this level is not enough but what Argentina can know about this while your orgs from your country puts a lot of money into cs:go and still are shit. Dont compare es3tag to smooya as es3tag were already establishment player with so much versatile. While smooya actually admitting in the interview that he couldnt remember a single strat. Good for t2-t3 but not for t1 and if you think otherwise you should stick to watching Isurus or other shitters.
2020-11-24 06:33
1 reply
Nah bro, I'm done. You're fucking retarded, you can't even reply #103 with a decent argument,you're just talking nonsense and rambling. "what Argentina can know about this while your orgs from your country puts a lot of money into cs:go and still are shit" ??? Are you dumb? This is completely the opposite, we don't an organization with enough money to make a good project that can take the team to play in the US or in Europe, you can see the case of meyern who was dominating the BR scene with Isurus, but Sharks came and since they have the money to play in NA, and Isurus at that time don't, he decides to leave. Also being polish you can't talk about another scene looking the state of yours at the time. You get to practice with the best teams in the world, you have tournaments every week,you have all the opportunities that a SA,OCE,ASIA player would wish to and yet you have no good team, so no you don't have the right to talk shit about another scene. Coming back to Smooya topic, I didn't compare es3tag and smooya as players you dumb fuck, I compare their situations when they leave their respective teams to debunk your shitty argument in #67(one of the most retarded arguments I saw LMAO). I don't know what matches of BIG you saw, but I did see smooya being the best player in the team in the only major he played with BIG. Also with smooya,BIG got to the highest placement(#6) in rankings in their history till that time, when he join the team BIG was #23. So I don't know if you're new or you didn't see BIG matches and you're just talking shit because you don't like Smooya.I mean do you read youself what you wrote? You're saying good for t2 lol, you're just proving my point, he indeed proved himself at a high level since high level is tier1-2(BIG was a tier 1.5-2 team). Heroic was a tier2 team , so you're saying that es3tag proved himself at a high level by playing in tier2, but Smooya didn't? Dude, you need to start using some fucking logic. This is the last time I'm going to reply to you, I don't know if you're baiting me or really dumb.
2020-11-25 19:13
 | 
Sweden quacke
His track record is pretty short. BIG treated him very badly, and he was benched and brough back. The team started excluding him by speaking German to each other, which he didn't understand, so he left the team. While he was benched on BIG, he was loaned to Renegades on a stand-in deal for Gratisfaction. That deal was only 4 months long and had nothing to do with his attitude. His Chaos stint was looking really good until the pandemic forced him to go back to the UK. He was happy with the team and the team were happy with him. It should have worked out, but the pandemic didn't help. Finally c0ntact - there were no issues with his attitude, but because ottoNd had the main AWP role he was forced to play secondary, something he felt he wasn't best used as. He left the team to find a deal as a main AWPer, something the team respected, and there were no bad blood between them. Finally I believe he was on Epsilon for a little while on the beginning of his career and ended up benched without reason, but that org was just a shitshow anyways and disbanded shortly afterwards, so even if smooya had some issues with the org I'm sure the org didn't help either. Care to name any examples of why his track-record of attitude issues is "huge"?
2020-11-24 10:03
4 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
I dont remember much of the epsilion situation but i think there was more to it (dont qoute me on that). But he was treated badly by the org, so idk. For his first time on BIG i am pretty sure he left, I don't remember the situation much, but after his stand in time with renegades he said his biggest regret was leaving BIG. As far as we know he didnt have issues on Choas and c0ntact but maybe he did, not my place to determine. I said he has a track record of leaving or getting kick from teams soon in their life cycles.
2020-11-24 19:42
3 replies
 | 
Sweden quacke
The final line is where you're wrong because out of all his teams - the only one he's been kicked from is Epsilon. He on BIG for almost two years, and while he was benched for a short while in the middle due to some attitude issues, since then there have been no issues. The Chaos stint was supposed to be much longer but the pandemic halted that. The c0ntact stint was a trial signing so him leaving early is to be expected. I can't find any other examples of him leaving early.
2020-11-24 19:48
2 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
I said being kick or LEAVING. So if he left the line-up what I said would apply to the situation, unless i misunderstood you?
2020-11-24 19:56
1 reply
 | 
Sweden quacke
I mean alright, sure, what you said isn't WRONG. It's just that it's irrelevant since it's largely been out of his control, or in the case of c0ntact he wasn't meant to stay long.
2020-11-24 20:00
Give me what ur smoking contact have been playing better and qualified for dream hack masters winter stop sucking his balls
2020-11-22 06:55
2 replies
What are YOU smoking? Right after smooya left, c0ntact lost to Wisla Krakow,CPH Flames, Project X(LMAO), k23, HR... Just in this Flashpoint they start to look better, and yes they qualified for DH Masters playing against 2 mix teams dude, cmon. Even in the open qualy they struggled to Entropiq(WHO ARE THEY?).
2020-11-22 07:45
1 reply
Still achieved more then they ever did with smooya
2020-11-22 21:46
Yo, another dumb FURIA fan
2020-11-22 04:51
3 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
ayo toxic....
2020-11-22 05:58
2 replies
If you think koosta is a main AWPer, do you think you are smart?
2020-11-22 16:53
1 reply
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
I dont think he is main awper, i said koosta is an awper, which i guess is wrong but you know what i mean. He used to awp and i am sure that he is still good with it, so i said he would be a good pickup, his awp is better than anyone's at liquid.
2020-11-23 13:09
 | 
Sweden RaaCCooN
finland talking firepower
2020-11-22 15:59
1 reply
 | 
Finland Autisthicc
sweden talking no sense
2020-11-22 16:00
Grim > Twistzz
2020-11-27 03:23
2 replies
+1
2020-11-27 04:03
ok but do you see all these essay comments people have typed, and its all started from my small comment. i feel like a proud mother.
2020-11-27 04:08
 | 
Canada Droidd
vanity can awp/igl sooooo
2020-11-27 04:41
I feel as though Junior is still mostly unproven but I tend to agree with what you're saying. TL is definitely looking stuck.
2020-11-22 01:57
5 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
Junior is largely unproven but i think he is a risk worth taking. I thought of him as a better pickup for TL when they picked-up grim.
2020-11-22 02:02
4 replies
That's fair. Top NA teams don't take risks like EU teams do and they should.
2020-11-22 02:07
3 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
I mean I guess but TL took a risk on grim.
2020-11-22 02:08
2 replies
Well I wouldn't say that was much of a risk considering how well he was playing on a consistent basis. But prior to that, they hadn't really made any risky changes for years.
2020-11-22 02:14
1 reply
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
Fair enough
2020-11-22 02:18
twistzz has been dogshit the whole year kick him over grim by far
2020-11-22 01:59
7 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
Yea, i just don't know. Online era might be making his performance worse, but thats an excuse so idek.
2020-11-22 02:03
6 replies
twistzz has been focusing too much on dating his milf gf. he’s more of a problem than grim who’s hungry to prove himself. -stew first but if twistzz keeps being a lazy milf hunter hes next to be kicked
2020-11-22 04:07
it's hard, liquid is definitely in limbo right now and twistzz has been performing bad since he took the support role and playing online on top of that, i believe he still have what it takes but big org like liquid won't tolerate bad performance for a long time, even kennyS managed to find his form back after his lowest career rating 2 weeks ago. i just hope twistzz can do the same and probably give up his support role and get back to being the star rifler he once were. Make NAF the primary awper for awhile just to see if it changes anything and let stewie focus on IGL without worrying about AWPing. I'd say this is the most logical move without kicking anyone just to see if things would get better in the online era before LAN came back.
2020-11-22 04:37
4 replies
+1
2020-11-22 05:25
 | 
Faroe Islands EvilAstral
twistzz is not a support, he is a lurker
2020-11-22 16:04
2 replies
Name:Russel David Van Dulken Role:Rifler (support) liquipedia.net/counterstrike/Twistzz
2020-11-23 02:13
 | 
Pakistan LoOuU2
he is far from being a Lurker , thats what Ellige does for them currently and what Grim was doing for Triumph.
2020-11-27 10:50
 | 
Argentina nymeros
oSee can do both support + AWP So Twistzz back to frag and Grim as backup idk
2020-11-22 02:22
4 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
Junior >> oSee
2020-11-22 03:24
3 replies
plus osee is still under c9 contract so his buyout will be massive
2020-11-24 09:27
2 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
Good point, but I'm not sure if his buyout would be massive, depends on contract length.
2020-11-24 19:33
1 reply
yeah, id say osee is a less risky pickup though, also i just like him. -grim -stewie +vanity +junior
2020-11-24 22:22
 | 
Australia jks_top1
Why kick grim
2020-11-22 02:43
3 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
Well your not kicking NAF or Elige. Stewie2k kicked for vanity, that leaves Twistzz or Grim and I dont know which one would be better to kick.
2020-11-22 03:26
2 replies
 | 
Australia jks_top1
Grim is too consistent to kick, usually middle frag sometimes top
2020-11-22 03:33
1 reply
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
Yea I agree, thing is that it comes down to roles and resources. Mabey kicking grim instead of Twistzz would fit TL better, but idk. I am leaning towards keeping Grim over Twistzz.
2020-11-22 03:34
no need for junior. as good as he is, vanity can awp as well.
2020-11-22 03:28
3 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
I guess, but if it really came down to it, junior would fit TL better than grim even with vanity.
2020-11-22 03:29
2 replies
i cant at all agree with kicking grim. kicking grim before he even gets to play his first lan for liquid is about the scummiest thing i could think of
2020-11-22 03:30
1 reply
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
Yea me neither, I rather have Grim than Twistzz for now, but I think having Junior fits TL better. That doesn't mean they should kick grim though, I see how I wasn't clear in my original response.
2020-11-22 03:32
NAF is the awper, then it would be -NAF +Junior
2020-11-22 03:55
2 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
But NAF isnt an awper, he is know for his rifle and has always been a better rifler. Just put him back on rifle, better than everyone on TL aside from elige.
2020-11-22 03:59
1 reply
well thought
2020-11-22 04:00
 | 
Indonesia lukerey
AZR junior xeppa NAF EliGe
2020-11-22 04:07
2 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
Interesting but I would keep Grim over xeppa (especially to be punished less harshly from RMR system).
2020-11-22 06:06
1 reply
 | 
Indonesia lukerey
Yep. Keep grim. I forgot about him lmao. +1
2020-11-22 06:36
and then Gen.G +oBo +stewie ez major win
2020-11-22 05:25
- bot2k + anyone else ez major
2020-11-22 05:58
1 reply
+1
2020-11-22 08:02
Liquid changes, online ?
2020-11-22 06:42
1 reply
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
I mean yea, they are no good enough right now and have shown there not afraid to make changes during online (ex) -nitro +grim, -adreN + Moses
that would be a downgrade for both Junior and Vanity.
2020-11-22 06:54
1 reply
as true as this literally is, liquid is a way bigger org and would pay way better salaries than chaos and triumph.
2020-11-24 09:28
+1 vanity is looking insane right now so is junior, NA has to take more risks to help the scene or it's gonna end up like france 2018 scene but worse
2020-11-22 06:58
1 reply
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
Couldn't agree more
 | 
Chile esanchez47
Grim has been pretty consistent... He clearly isn't the problem (if there's any anyway).
2020-11-22 07:01
1 reply
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
Well TL need something fresh, i think keeping grim over Twistzz would be the correct move but i was saying their was an option between the two, in case of role/ resource clashings.
2020-11-22 16:01
 | 
Philippines EDBX
Vanity can AWP and IGL tbh before removing Twistzz. Twistzz could come back on LAN, and we haven't seen Grim on LAN, I think both players should be given a chance.
2020-11-22 07:47
1 reply
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
True, doing the vanity move first gives TL the opportunity to see which players are motivated and performing and if the team becomes good again no need for another change. It also gives TL a chance to scout junior/ other players for a few months.
2020-11-22 16:03
 | 
Ukraine Sla1ter
-stew +ocean real fix
2020-11-22 07:49
junior said he and grim are good friends so I definitely think they should keep grim and bring in junior instead of twistz who has been absolutely atrocious this year and looks like he doesn't want anything to do with csgo -stewie2k + good IGL but vanity is low IQ I think they should get someone from EU
2020-11-22 08:32
1 reply
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
Maybe an AZR or Dexter would be good options, I doubt they are gonna want an EU igl but idk. I think with the right development vanity could be a very solid igl.
2020-11-22 16:05
-Twistzz +Fallen Can IGL + AWP Stewie back on entry role. Grim gets twistzz pos and role. fits perfecly everything
2020-11-22 16:05
2 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
I don't think FalleN's system is good anymore, its outdated. I honestly think FalleN should focus on AWPing for his new team because he is still a fantastic AWPer.
2020-11-22 16:07
1 reply
 | 
North America joeS
+1, Fallen strats are dead but he can still AWP so well.
2020-11-27 04:18
Liquid won doing something no other teams could do. Win without a main awper. The biggest difference with this new lineup is trying to win with out a main awper or IGL. Stew isn’t a real IGL Nitro was. Stew is a good 3-4 player who can make some crazy plays. He isn’t a igl main awp or star rifler he’s a solid 3-4 player. Twistzz sucks online but is a great lan rifle so I wouldn’t drop him. Liquid can win lan events WITH a REAL igl. Until that happens liquid won’t win lan or online.
2020-11-22 16:09
2 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
So who do you kick?
2020-11-23 13:11
1 reply
stew or twistzz
2020-11-24 09:30
 | 
Hungary raffai
NA CS LUL
2020-11-22 16:12
-stew +vanity and let him awp
2020-11-22 16:13
Toft | 
Denmark LJSI
Liquid shouldve kicked stewie instead of nitro to begin with
2020-11-22 16:16
1 reply
 | 
North America joeS
no, nitro needed to go
2020-11-27 04:19
vsm | 
Brazil guhzzz
VANITY OMEGALUL
2020-11-22 17:07
1 reply
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
Nice
2020-11-23 13:10
Twistzz has been ass since he got a gf, but i don't care how many online matches liquid loses unless it extends into LANs
2020-11-22 17:08
1 reply
 | 
United States YEETED_ON
+1
2020-11-23 02:23
Team Liquid: -stewie2k GenG: -autimatic Complexity: -RUSH Evil Geniuses: -tarik Cloud9 -whole roster +autimatic +tarik +stewie2k +RUSH +Skadoodle I think this would be the best move for NA mens :))))
2020-11-23 02:19
3 replies
+1 yes :D
2020-11-24 06:21
+9999
2020-11-24 09:30
 | 
Latvia Natsuu1
yessss sirrrr
2020-11-24 22:25
furia fan, LUL
2020-11-24 02:49
1 reply
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
Interesting point, could help TL very much.
2020-11-24 19:34
 | 
South America JKenny
Liquid has always played well to the US teams... we have to see what happens in Blast, if they beat him up, it's time for a change without thinking about it but if they stay well I think we have to give a chance in LAN to this roster. -Stew + Vanity looks good
2020-11-24 06:16
>looks at stats >doesn't understand that cs is more than the game ur gonna remove 2 of the most experienced na players for ppl who have never competed against eu teams at the top level have never played at a tier 1 lan and expect them to frag out stop being braindead
2020-11-24 06:20
4 replies
AM | 
Russia Skengdo
His flag checks out.
2020-11-24 06:31
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
That is not how i look at it at all. Stewie having a 1.0 is completely fine as IGL, and twistzz avergaes a good 1.07 and grim 1.10, The problem on liquid is not having a proper igl. Having a pugy style wtih no real starts isnt good look at faze and other teams that went with this style in recent years. I think TL need a fresh start, i dont think going back to LAN will fix this, it might, but i dont think it will. "its online" is an excuse, idc if you think its a good one or not, it is an excuse. And i am fully aware stats only paint a part of the picture.
2020-11-24 19:38
2 replies
of course, but the fix you proposed is completely out of the question experience will shine through at big tourneys for liquid, getting pugstars is like using a band-aid to fix a dam
2020-11-26 01:05
1 reply
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
Naf and Elige have enough experience to guide the team, i see what your saying though. However I really think the NA scene and more specifically TL need a fresher start with new, up and coming talents such has junior and vanity, their roles would fir perfectly and i think it could make TL more competitive. At the start of covid I was against roster moves saying to wait for LAN, but it could be months before another LAN and i think it might be time to refresh the team a little. But yea, the experience point your making is definitely valid.
2020-11-26 02:12
Interesting clip i got youtu.be/G3MDmsQirKQ?t=57m48s
2020-11-24 06:24
6 replies
 | 
Canada JC_123
was not interesting sorry
2020-11-24 06:29
4 replies
Lol saying sorry 🤣 Isnt that mouse movement unnatural?
2020-11-24 09:15
3 replies
 | 
Canada JC_123
no
2020-11-24 11:05
2 replies
Remember the time fallen was accused because of unnatural mouse movement on overpass (scout). It is miniscule in front of this.
2020-11-24 19:24
1 reply
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
Junior would need an iq of -1000 to purposely do that with cheats on. Olof did that at a major once, and he isn't cheating.
2020-11-24 19:48
 | 
North America joeS
0/8 wtf made you think this was weird? He can hear where the bomb is being planted? ...
2020-11-27 04:22
AM | 
Russia Skengdo
0/8.
2020-11-24 06:30
4 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
Explain? What is so outrageous that you deem as "bait".
2020-11-24 19:46
3 replies
AM | 
Russia Skengdo
0/8.
2020-11-24 20:35
2 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
-8/8
2020-11-24 20:41
1 reply
AM | 
Russia Skengdo
0/8.
2020-11-24 20:42
Disband shit Team
2020-11-24 10:31
jks | 
United States Fule
add 2 awpers kekw
2020-11-24 20:20
3 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
I don't think Vanity would be good enough as a tier 1 awper, unlike junior, but vanity is an igl. That is my reasoning.
2020-11-24 20:57
2 replies
jks | 
United States Fule
i mean vanity outperformed junior with awp @beijing finals while igling soooo
2020-11-26 07:36
1 reply
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
Do you think vanity is better awp than junior?
2020-11-26 07:37
I feel they dont have the same motivation as in the past
2020-11-24 22:24
2 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
exactly, that is why they need some change and hungry players.
2020-11-27 03:21
1 reply
exactly
2020-11-27 14:15
LULquid will never be good again. NA CS is dead.
2020-11-24 22:24
1 reply
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
If everyone goes to Valorant then i guess your right. Edit: i correct "everyone" and "valorant" because my English sucks :D
2020-11-26 02:14
vanity is also an awp so -stewie +vanity
2020-11-26 02:14
1 reply
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
True, but i don't think vanity would be good enough as an awp in t1, unlike junior that I see as genuine t1 potential.
2020-11-26 02:15
 | 
North America joeS
Whoever says -grim is actually braindead.
2020-11-27 03:22
9 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
I didnt say -grim, i put it as an option. -Twitszz is probably best option, i added grim to the conversation because it is a possibility that TL would want to keep more experience or avoid a role clash, and there is no way NAF or elige go anywhere.
2020-11-27 03:25
8 replies
 | 
North America joeS
Twistszz is 100% the better option, if any at all. Grim is still wayyyyy too fresh and way too talented to give up. This is online CS, it's anyone's game. I think we need to wait for LAN because this isn't just a random T2 squad. Liquid is literally NA's last powerhouse org.
2020-11-27 03:28
7 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
"I think its to early to kick grim", so yea i agree with you on that, but i think waiting for LAN isnt worth it, it could be months before another LAN and TL need something fresh and new motivation, unless everyone becomes hungry again, which is possible.
2020-11-27 03:29
6 replies
 | 
North America joeS
Then Twistzz needs to be the one to go if it comes down to it, he's had the worst year of any liquid player.
2020-11-27 03:34
5 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
Yea for sure, but like i said i only added grim because maybe role clashing/ the environment with him not being pleasant. Just to be clear i am not saying this is the case, just putting the possibility to explain why -grim would be possible.
2020-11-27 03:35
4 replies
 | 
North America joeS
only reason I said my OP was because I see tons of people saying -grim and I'm so confused. Not just from this thread. If anything, Liquid needs to be building this team around him.
2020-11-27 03:37
3 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
Yea that makes more sense, grim has real star potential and if he proofs to not be an onliner, he could easily become the best in NA.
2020-11-27 03:38
2 replies
 | 
North America joeS
At this point bro, They should just drop Stew and Twist and pick up vanity and an IGL
2020-11-27 03:44
1 reply
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
Vanity would be the igl, and then they get junior because he seems insane and played with grim before.
2020-11-27 04:41
Liquid problem is not stew, but twistzz.. Change my mind
2020-11-27 03:32
6 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
Stew isn't a good enough igl, or at least no for this set of players. Twistszz has been playing poorly in 2020 probably because of a decrease in motivation. Both should probably be removed if results don't improve very soon.
2020-11-27 03:37
4 replies
stewie is an entry fragger. he is not a igl , he is doing the igl role now cuz no one wants to do it. He shouldnt be kicked for doing from free-will what others are to afraid to do it because of potencial having shit performances. Stewie is doing everything for is team. Twistzz is complete ULTRA-TRASH at trading too , if liquid wanna be even t1 contender , they need to kick bot twistzz, his god-aim is gone.
2020-11-27 03:44
3 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
So you suggest kicking twistzz bringing in an igl, and moving stewie to just entry? That doesn't sound to bad, it could be worth a try.
2020-11-27 04:39
2 replies
Im sugesting a awper+igl , someone like vanity or fallen who can do both on the same person
2020-11-27 14:40
1 reply
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
That could be possible, -Twistzz +vanity and stewie focusing on entry could be good.
2020-11-27 19:50
No need to change a right mind. Twistzz colecting paychecks while underperforming for a year already! People are still waiting and hoping that he can comeback to his god aim performances. -twistzz +fallen/vanity Put grim on twistzz roles and pos and he will do even better than he is doing already
2020-11-27 03:41
I really dont get why they didnt get Junior from triumph instead of riffle firepower that they dont need Grim is nice really good impact even if not top fragging but he wasnt what they needed Stew is the hype bro guy of the team i think they like him so he is not getting the boot, but its really stupid to not get Junior at least Theres pugging and then there is literally them running into Acor awp dry peeking 4-5 rounds in a row
2020-11-27 03:47
 | 
China Yao_Ming
HLTV on crack LOL vanity is like a super poor man's Stewie2k, complete pug player who pretends to be an IGL but has no brain. Are you guys on crack? Seriously wondering
2020-11-27 04:09
1 reply
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
Well vanity is worth a shot, atleast i think so.
2020-11-27 04:39
-stew +obo
2020-11-27 04:34
3 replies
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
Obo isnt going to EU my man.
2020-11-27 04:40
2 replies
corona is over soon bro
2020-11-27 04:53
1 reply
 | 
Brazil RevvivaL
hopefully
2020-11-27 05:33
Liquid has fucked the roster quite hard, the only player they could remove is stew2kills but they need to bring the IGL and AWPer which means they need IGLing AWPer They could give a shot to Nifty, i doubt he would snake anyone in Liquid, he will more likely get kicked as soon as he stops doing his job and opens his mouth about roster changes Everyone who has seen him at the analytics desk knows he is quite smart
2020-11-27 04:51
2 replies
MSL
2020-11-27 05:27
1 reply
Vanity is IGL/AWP
2020-11-27 09:45
 | 
Germany Effizienz
no they are fine
2020-11-27 05:47
Leaf > twistzz Vanity > stewie2k Xeppaa > elige MarkE > Grim Jonji > NAF
2020-11-27 09:47
1 reply
Not last time they clashed lul
2020-11-27 14:43
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
Great idea. Since they now got too few AWPers they should bring in two awpers genius Not to mention the style of play where each individual is supposed to be self-managed and not micromanage while Junior barely know here to be in postplants.
2020-11-27 15:46
Copenhagen Flames
TheDice
c0ntact
FaZe
Izako Boars
Lyngby Vikings
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.