1. Vitality - Easily the most consistant team this year. This team has so much fire power, whilst still having the knowledge of veteran plays such as shoxie, rpk and apex. I dont see the 6 man roster working once LAN comes back in the far future because of Valve's roster rules, but that could all change. In the next year, I'd expect rpk to have retired and nivera will most likely replace him.
2. Complexity - With the switch of oBo for Jks, it is a clear firepower buff, as well as having that extra experience. In their second tournament together, they managed top 4 in EU, even with a lack luster performance from Poizon. If Poizon showed up, they could be in the final but thats all hypothetical. Even with the little practise they have had together, this line-up as shown they are easily one of the best teams. In the next year, I dont believe there will be any roster changes, unless Poizon carries on with his underwhelming AWPing. I'd personally really like to see Acor on CoL.
3. NaVi - Another team with crazy amounts of firepower. NaVi seem to be in good form as of late, and if they keep up this performance, I think they will easily be top 3. Players such as Perfecto and Flamie have recently had good games, which gives sign of life other than it just being s1mple and electronic. I'd expect NaVi to have a close game with Vitality in the Beijing finals. In the next year, I dont believe they will make a roster move either. Maybe Flamie might be cut for a young CIS player, or someone like mir.
4. G2 - NiKo could be the best rifler is CSGO atm, and G2 aquiring the likes of him is massive. KennyS as has unwhelming performances recently, but in the last few games he has played, his AWPing looks good again. The firepower between Hunter, NiKo and Nexa is crazy. I believe this team will always be title contenders. I think they will end up keeping Amanek as his impact in the team is big, as well as Jackz maybe not feeling too comfortable in Amaneks role.
5. Heroic - This is a team that has only come into relevance because of online play. Cadian is a solid AWPer and IGL, with the likes of niko and teses having big games recently. I just dont believe they can keep up this performance. They will always be a top 10 team as long as online play is a thing, but once LAN returns, I believe they will slowly degrade their performance. In the next year, I believe Heroic may even leave CSGO, selling their roster off as they have been willing before.
6. BIG - Same boat as Heroic, they are only relevant because of online play. The addition of k1to and Syrson has clearly had a great effect on the team, and recently they have been playing really well, but just like Heroic, I dont believe they will be able to keep up this performance as we have already begun to see. This team was unbeatable in the begging of online play, however they have slowly lost that spark. In the next year, I have not clue what they will do because we have no clue how long online play will last. Their arent many new german talents they can pickup.
7. FaZe - Here me out. Coldzera has said they are looking for a real IGL, and are looking to sign that person at the start of 2021. This is what people have been wanting from FaZe forever. There are rumours of Karrigan going back to FaZe, which I think would not be a very good idea. Karrigan has recently has very poor performances, and I feel like this would be no improvement to the team. Personally, I am hoping for Dexter from Renegades to join and fill the IGL slot. This would be a huge firepower upgrade, and Dexter has proven the be a great IGL as he is smurfing in the AU region.
8. Mouseports - This roster has recently been Ropz shotting people, and the others watching. I feel like it is time for ChrisJ to retire and mousesports should get a real AWPer. Same goes for Karrigan. I think Mouseports could also get Dexter, as he would improve the team a lot. Rencently, mousesports got a new coach, and this coach was teh coach for Renegades, so he may put in a request for Dexter. As for the ChrisJ replacement, any AWPer would do.
9. FURIA - Another team that has done well because of online play, as well as smurfing in the NA region. I feel like this team has a rough start to their EU games, but once they warm up to the skill difference of NA to EU, and learn that they cant get away with the same peaks and pushes, they will have a solid chance beating the best teams in EU. I dont believe that this team will have any roster changes in the next year, however they have a young player with them in their bootcamp. They claim he is not joining the roster, but who knows.
10. GODSENT / FPX - They have recently benched their IGL kRYSTAL. Some people say that this is ENCE 2.0, but I can definitely see this team becoming a good roster with a good IGL. kRYSTAL may have had good strats, however their is no excuse for the game being a 4v5 most of the time. I pray that they dont keep emi, as he is not much of an improvement. Personally, I hope they get AZR from ex-100T, even though it is rumoured that EXTREMUM are signing him. AZR has proven to be a solid IGL, with some firepower as well.
TL;DR - Jks is the best player in the world and you should just read everything