1) most awpers take more opening duels than their rifle counter parts, and they make them at a much more effiecent rate due to using the awp.
Taking the most favourable dules ( which u say s1mple does as an awper ) works in my favor showing how zywoo is more impactful by suceeding in worse situations ( entrying with rifle + less favourable situations, in executes etc, in contrast to s1mple with awp + favourable spawn based )
So thanks for further elaborating on how it works to further strenghten my point.
2) cool, NaVi is setup in a way in which s1mple is always favoured while zywoo has to share some setup rounds with shox/ nivera. What did you prove with this? Are you working in my favor? You are further pointing out how s1mple is more setup for better stats, and literally my whole point is that he is setup for much better stats while their rating is the same.
Also to elaborate on this a little. I think s1mple baits too much. The team structure favors him too much. You may say, he is the best awper in the world, one of the best riflers while his team is nowhere close skill wise outside of electronic, so why would s1mple ever sacrifice himself for his teammates when he is always more likely to convert rounds due to being the best?
Lets take Vitality as an example. Under ALEX's leadership, ZywOo was setup as a fucking deity and others had little to no freedom over him. You may think that is the most optimal way to play, to have your superstar player always in the best position, but that wasnt the case.
Under apex the freedom and good positions are a little more spread out. For some its counter intuitive- the fact that worse players less likely to convert than zywoo are sometimes baiting him and having the best positions- But it worked out fenomenally for Vitality- with a worse player- alex to misuta, and a worse igl call/ strat wise- alex to apex: Vitality are a much better team than they were before.
shox rating under alex- 0.92; under apex- 1.02
rpk stats under alex- 0.94; under apex- 0.97
shox and rpk are revitilasied and zywoo didnt drop off that much due to being setup less, dont get me wrong he is still setup as a clear star, but not a superstar deity like he used to be under alex and like s1mple is in NaVi.
Now why it works- for teammates morale, confidence and potential of getting in the zone. Some players desperately need a little of freedom and baiting to really elevate their morale and game, being constantly baited and in shit positions has to take an effect subconciously in which you might lose that competitive edge and wont get in zones.
So for me, there has to be a balance in how much a superstar is setup, for the better of the team.
3) Thats nice. Still havent proved me wrong in any of my points, its like your whole post is justifying s1mple's role and playstyle showing that he is a great player- he is, but zywoo is better.
What do the overall stats have to do with anything?? Stats from when s1mple was a rilfer and zywoo was playing matchmaking probably?? We are comparing who is the best this year, right now and looking at the current stats, for the past months.
4) Sure, my CIS point isnt that worth, but s1mple still dropped off in form in those less worth games and that still counts in your judgement for the best throughout the year.
5) Yeah i said their stats are almost the same 1.29 to 1.28, but that s1mple is setup for much better stats which makes ZywOo better.