Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Boombl4 problem?
 | 
North America Sluttysally 
Besides flamie being incredibly inconsistent, could Boombl4 be NaVi's real issue these days? He's hitting the odd one right, but generally he's making such poor calls mid and late game on so many occasions. They gamble stack poorly and often rotate away from the sites that are about to be hit or try and hit a stack. He used to be a great fragger. I mean, when he first got on the team, they annihilated Astralis, and he just kept powering through defenses and had a great aim. But now he's barely fragging unless he has a CZ and plays Apps on Inferno (you know, exaggerated speaking). I know he supports a lot as well and often times drops in gun rounds etc., but it really seems as like he's fallen off. Whatcha think?
2020-11-24 11:09
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
-Boombl4 +Flusha
2020-11-24 11:10
 | 
Germany superKrshna
-boombl4 + B1ad3 Easy
2020-11-24 11:12
Boombl4 problem is eating in between matches. He will be back on LAN cuz he just can't eat on LAN.
2020-11-24 11:14
1 reply
 | 
Montenegro IzAlaN
lmao
2020-11-24 11:18
he calls well and has a lot of impact, look him when he play nuke against vitality. But in fact now he shoots badly and it is difficult for him to kill someone
2020-11-24 11:17
B1T | 
Ukraine devitt
He is not a natural IGL, thats the problem.From what I heard he doesn't do all the calls, s1mple and electronic helps him a lot(do a lot of calls). But he actually improves, his poor performance kinda reflect on that, a year ago he called for himself, thats why his stats were better, but now he is more dedicated to the role, plays with shit guns all the time and work on demos,strats etc with blad3 a lot. Imo it would be better if NAVI took some dedicated IGL, but there are no good IGLs in CIS, apart from Jerry(maybe?)
2020-11-24 11:20
2 replies
 | 
North America Sluttysally
That could very well be. But with this logic, he's not really a very good IGL and as we established, not a very good fragger either. Is he then really fit for the role of NaVi? I know m0nesy is still too young, and he often gets shit and said to be overhyped (which is true to an extent, but I believe he's the next big thing in CIS CS in the years to come). But could he fit the description as a fragger instead of flamie and then find an actual dedicated IGL?
2020-11-24 13:05
1 reply
B1T | 
Ukraine devitt
I don't think m0nesy is a right fit for navi, he is awper, navi already have one. But flamie should be replaced in any case, he drags this team down for a very long time already.
2020-11-24 13:10
I feel like this is not on Boombl4 its about the CIS scene in general. They are trained to be like this. Look at all the other CIS IGLs, they all have the same tendencies.
2020-11-24 11:22
time running out on T side is always the igls fault and that happens alot with noobvi
2020-11-24 13:08
OG
Dignitas
Recon 5
ImPerium
Sangal
HONORIS
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.