Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Free Jamppi?
Jamppi | 
Norway Stinky_Pikachu 
Im curious as to how many of you think jamppi should be unbanned, I think that the fact he's managed to prove his worth as a more than decent pro player is enough to make up for whatever cheats he used as "a nobody kid" back in the day strawpoll.me/39008778 /discuss
2020-12-02 11:56
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Sweden quacke
#FreeJamppi #FreeVSM
2020-12-02 11:58
10 replies
#FreeJamppi #FreeVSM
2020-12-02 22:22
4 replies
#FreeJamppi #FreeVSM
2020-12-02 22:35
3 replies
#freeMe
2020-12-02 22:48
1 reply
#freethisdude
2020-12-03 21:19
 | 
United Kingdom fntlps
#FreeJamppi #FreeVSM
2020-12-03 21:34
lets free kukly then more deserving than this cheaters
2020-12-03 20:48
2 replies
Care to explain your reasoning?
2020-12-03 21:06
1 reply
a cheater is a cheater
2020-12-04 18:51
#FreeForsaken
2020-12-03 21:30
 | 
Chile cristiaan
vsm is a cheater, instead jamppi no
2020-12-03 21:33
 | 
Switzerland QujnneX
yes, but valve doesnt see it like that lmao
2020-12-02 11:59
2 replies
They literally acknowledged he couldn't have cheated on the account himself, yet he is still banned. So yes you're right.
2020-12-02 22:41
1 reply
they are just following the guidelines, which is sad but they really cant go around them for one player even if it would be the right thing to do.
2020-12-02 22:55
 | 
Finland HARD4ENCE
I suppose the guy could be unbanned at this point. Just look at how low ENCE has already fallen. Valve just doesn't seem to care in the slightest.
1 reply
 | 
Sweden extinz
nice name
2020-12-02 12:01
0 comments and 8/3 in favour of freeing Jampie. This poll is obviously rigged. WAKE UP SHEEPS. This is just some more pro Jampie propaganda. I hope ESIC investigates this user!!
1 reply
Oh shit D:
2020-12-02 12:00
no he's a cheat
4 replies
Its literally been proven in court that he didnt cheat -.- Valve even admitted it which they never do
2020-12-02 14:23
3 replies
Show me judges decision
2020-12-02 17:03
2 replies
2020-12-02 21:08
1 reply
i'm after a source not some random comment on hltv
2020-12-03 10:08
Valve confirmed even that it wasnt Jamppi cheating, but the reason why he is still banned is violating ToS
55 replies
Oh? I haven't heard of that part
50 replies
You're responsible for any accounts under your control even if that means you selling it and then it gets vacced by a cheater. Which of course is all against Valve's terms of service.
2020-12-02 12:03
44 replies
I get that, but then my explanation still stands, he's done more than enough to redeem himself
2020-12-02 12:05
41 replies
I don't think him suing valve for several hundred thousand euros would make valve see him in a redeeming light. Instead he sought out to undermine Valve's rules and policies, take their money and hurt their reputation and wanting an unban on top of that? I wish him luck, the gist of it is that if Valve in the low .01% chance does unban him, they would have to unban everybody else with similar bans.
2020-12-02 12:08
36 replies
They wouldn't have to unban everyone with similar bans because once again, he's not a nobody, he's a pro player who (im assuming) is paid to play the game, there is also proof that he wasn't the one who cheated on the account
2020-12-02 12:10
19 replies
So because he has a reputation he can just violate steam terms of service? Does him playing the game mean he deserves special treatment? He absolutely doesn't. Also he's still playing the game, is signed to an org, and playing official matches, so obviously he's earning money in some form, he also streams. 2ndly, it doesn't matter what the circumstances were, he made an account, sold it to a cheater, cheater got it vacced. His responsibility is attached to that account and under no circumstance should valve be punished for others misdoings. The part i respect the least is where he isn't just fighting for an unban, he's wants a whole lot of money as compensation, stupid kid.
2020-12-02 12:14
18 replies
Yeah I get your point
2020-12-02 12:15
 | 
Finland viikeri
But still a lifetime ban from valve events, because he sold account to his friend so they could play together. Imo this just shows that game developers shouldnt have this much power
2020-12-02 12:40
4 replies
His friend got the account banned same day lol. Also, why would jampi need to make the account to begin with? They're free. If his friend made his own account, jampi never gets banned lol. Also, what power? They just want to ban cheaters lol and people who break their rules.
2020-12-02 12:41
3 replies
back then csgo wasnt free
2020-12-03 01:05
2 replies
No, but if his friend made his own account, then he bought CSGO, or if he gifted CSGO to his friends own account, we have a completely different story. But instead, Jammpi makes the account himself, and sells it, unfortunately.
2020-12-03 01:06
1 reply
tru tru
2020-12-03 01:06
i'd wager that there's a huge portion of the player base that have violated the terms of service in some way. i have bought an account myself many years ago and it isn't a leap to imagine a scenario where someone violates these terms, but still being earnest and decent about their intentions. like me when i needed counter-strike source years ago, because all my friends were playing, so i gave 20 euros to the guy who didn't need his account. i couldn't even have bought the game back then, because i didn't have a credit card. of the circumstances.. dude. the circumstances always matter. what if i told you that because the way how STEAM is set up.. you actually need to spend money on your account to unlock all its features? you yourself need to buy something on the account and the way how valve determines ownership is by whoever first buys stuff on the account with a credit card.. =) this effectively means that the gang of 13 yr olds who are making accounts to play games and some of them don't even have credit cards will have to use their friends' cards, if they have them.
2020-12-02 14:16
11 replies
And valve can't monitor millions of people at the same time? You're expecting too much, jammpi was simply caught in his misdoings and was punished. How many people break traffic laws for example? Most don't get caught. So no, circumstances don't matter in the face of the rule itself, because it's his responsibility. Also CSGO wasn't free 6-7 years ago, so obviously your account would unlock as soon as you bought it, and ownership is determined not by a credit card, obviously. It's determined by who used the account. Your point of 13 year olds using eachothers cards doesn't mean anything, you own your account, your friend just owns the money lol..
2020-12-02 21:09
10 replies
people break traffic laws all the time. jaywalking is good sometimes and can even make traffic go actually faster. does that mean its right to jaywalk? according to the law, no. >>Also CSGO wasn't free 6-7 years ago, so obviously your account would unlock as soon as you bought it, and ownership is determined not by a credit card, obviously. It's determined by who used the account. support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?.. that's how they figure out ownership on steam. you need to spend at least 5 usd ***ON STEAM*** how the fuck would they figure it out who owns the account if they didnt have a digital trace like a credit card purchase?
2020-12-02 21:39
9 replies
Lol and if you drive somebody else's car and hit somebody with the car, is the owner charged with attempted murder? Whoever uses the account owns it by definition, the 5$ just delimits the account lmao. And that can be done just by redeeming a serial code of a game worth 5$ or more, that doesn't require a credit card does it now? Stupid.
2020-12-02 21:44
8 replies
you obviously didn't read the TOS. it explicitly states: "The below actions will not remove limited user restrictions:" - Activating a retail game on Steam and thats the first one on the fucking list. no i'm not stupid. you're a moron.
2020-12-02 21:46
7 replies
Lol and steam changes their terms of service relatively often, back 10 years ago I activated a dawn of war 2 via a retail code and my account was not limited. Supposedly not long after they started limiting accounts but it wasn't always like that. So you can say what you want but the reality of it is, is that steam isn't identifying ownership based off of credit cards, They just delimit your account when you buy something. That's all it is lmao. Grow up
2020-12-02 21:58
6 replies
Lol and u just keep deflecting
2020-12-03 01:58
5 replies
Yeah right, if credit cards did identify ownership, jamppi would not be banned right now. Just proved your argument wrong. Also when your account is limited, that does not limit you from playing games in any way, so you don't have to "identify" yourself when you play free 2 play games or receive a gift or retail copy of a game. Also it was proven it was jamppi's account and jamppi also never disagreed with that. You also said jaywalking actually made traffic go faster, LMAO. That literally makes no sense whatsoever, and if traffic did go faster, the chances of a jaywalker getting killed is much higher. This is YOUR logic, I don't have to say more.
2020-12-03 02:12
4 replies
i gave the jaywalking example because it saves time so traffic potentially doesn't have to stop at all when one dude wants to cross the road. if you had a brain you'd understand this. when your account is limited you can't use the friends feature which is the main sticking point of the whole platform. there's a plethora of other features unavailable. "if credit cards did identify ownership jamppi wouldn't be banned" HELLLOOOOO? he bought the game for his friend you dork. also while we are on this topic the fact that someone is getting punished for selling a game to his friend is ludicrous and if i might say so morally reprehensible.
2020-12-03 09:36
3 replies
Cars stop at intersections anyways so they can turn, your point is invalid and the example is irrelevant to this entire case lmao. Stop boosting your own ego by saying random shit. Also limitations don't matter for a kid who plays with his friends in a lan settings, not that his account was limited or known to be. Irrelevant at this point. Also the district court for jamppi's case has no authority over valve in germany or the USA. It's valve's discretion to keep him banned under their TOS which shows he owned the account and had it vacced while it being under his name. Valve's rules have existed for over 2 decades, the fact you're punished for breaking a company's precedent is logical and fair. It's not illegal to sell steam accounts or cheat in the game, but it's also not illegal to ban the kid who did those things. If you want to take this from a morale standpoint, then whatever. Facts don't care about your feelings and neither does Valve. Boohoo a kid can't play video games as a career the world will end, even though he has already been signed to an org and is making money by streaming the game.
2020-12-03 10:00
2 replies
the jaywalking example was meant as a comparison, because it illustrates that some things can be good things, even if at some level they might be wrong. in the case of giving your friend account and a game.. its also a violation, but saves time. why the fck don't u get this? the fact that the finnish käräjäoikeus ruled that it has no jurisdiction doesn't mean that they don't have authority. it just means that the lower court just said that we don't know what the fuck to do about this --> it goes to finnish hovioikeus. in fact a finnish court is every bit as legitimate in germany as a german court in finland. you know there's a thing called the european union? i think u forgot about that. any decent person would see the wrong done here by valve and its only possible because valve has used a grey area in consumer laws, because governments are inept at regulating digital marketplaces. in yesterday's era there was no problem as you just gave a friend your game and everything was okay, but now you sign an agreement with valve, which makes it a violation to give your account to a friend. i swear if these assholes had their way you'd be doing a violation giving a book to a friend. but you won't get any of this so what's the point?
2020-12-03 10:44
1 reply
Your example isn't legitimate so no, and you can't prove it is either, there's no scientific data or studies proving what you said. And they have no jurisdiction means they have no jurisdiction lmao, you realize jamppi getting banned from majors isn't illegal? The case is already practically resolved and done with, why are you even mentioning bullshit that has no relevance or implication in the case? Cause ur u. There's also no grey area, it's written in fuckin writing in their subscriber agreement, and digital marketplaces have nothing to do with this case either. Also in yesterday's era you didn't have to worry about having your identity stolen by some random guy in India, but we're obviously not in that era so stop. Also valve has these rules implemented so people can't abuse their accounts. Do you think valve or the game owners would like it if you can just have your games be swapped between 10-20 people? It's not like having a physical copy of a game and letting a friend borrow it. And If i don't get it, then go away? Because really I'm explaining it very well but you're the kind of guy to never admit fault for being wrong. So whatever, enjoy your sad life.
2020-12-03 10:59
"they would have to unban everybody else with similar bans." It varies from case to case no? Also, why not investigate everybody else who have violated ToS then? There are some pros that didn't create their own accounts and/or were too young (age limit 13) when they got their account. If they really care about this stuff then show it instead of just using it to justify keeping Jamppi banned.
2020-12-02 13:09
5 replies
Because jamppi was caught. Lol, you realize it catches up to people right? If nobody sees you running a stop sign, do you get a ticket? You can't monitor millions of players on a daily basis, it isn't reliable. Also valve doesn't have time to literally investigate every "possible" ToS violation. Do you really think they'll go out their way to do that? That's like if an employer hired you based off of how good of a kid you were in Elementary School, do you think he would look up those details?
2020-12-02 13:12
4 replies
I meant specifically pros not every pleb, but yea ofc they're not gonna do that which is why it just seems like an arbitrary ban. Dunno how ToS should be related to competitive integrity in Valve tournaments.
2020-12-02 14:56
3 replies
You don't get banned from majors for just breaking ToS, you get banned when you have a vac banned account under your name. If it was truly just a ToS thing he wouldn't even be allowed to use steam lol. And yeah, they do check pro's histories specifically, why the fuck would they allow a guy into a major with prior vac bans?
2020-12-02 21:18
2 replies
"why the fuck would they allow a guy into a major with prior vac bans?" Because everyone knows at this point that it wasn't Jamppi who used the cheats. Valve even admitted it.
2020-12-02 22:45
1 reply
It's mainly because the vac ban is still under his name, even though he "sold" the account, he was still his and thus his responsibility. I'm not saying it's fair, but that's the ruling.
2020-12-02 22:47
Well, what would you have done in his position? Valve woukdn't return his messages, let alone investigate anything.
2020-12-02 14:19
1 reply
Accept it? Everybody else accepted it, others moved to other games. He decided to sue valve and guess what, he's definitely not getting unbanned.
2020-12-02 21:10
Bla bla bla. Just come out as gay already and admit you just want to suck off Gabe. Your denial is painful
2020-12-02 22:27
7 replies
Not my fault you can't accept reality, he's banned. Live with it, if you need an 18yo boy to get you off I can't help you, but google might.
2020-12-02 22:29
6 replies
Oh yes. Google has some fine 18yo bois. I'm sure you would know that.
2020-12-02 22:33
5 replies
I mean you sure sound confident of that claim, where are u lurking from ?
2020-12-02 22:33
4 replies
Where am I lurking from? Of course my momma's basement
2020-12-02 22:34
3 replies
feels bad mens))
2020-12-02 22:34
2 replies
feels bad mens for jamppi
2020-12-02 22:37
1 reply
kids fux up mens))
2020-12-02 22:40
I believe that Valve doesnt want to give up on that, just because they dont want to give up against one guy with lawyer, even if they should win it, Valve can just stop the process. Technically, Valve is violating the law of Finland, since you are responsible of your doings after you turn 15, and on that case, Jamppi wasnt.
1 reply
That makes sense
2020-12-02 12:12
Nope, valve decides that it not you.
2020-12-02 13:18
1 reply
I didn't say I had any authority, im merely sharing my opinion, which many people agree with, including pros
2020-12-02 13:20
But he was a kid, reselling an account bought with daddy's card, so the one that should be banned is his father, right? I mean, if he sold an account, even if that's illegal according to TOs, the law of the country(or international) remains above it, and he cannot sell something that he cannot buy at that age and that was bought with the purpose to resell it. If Valve sold the account to his father, he should be banned, if Valve sold the account to Jamppi, the first ones doing an illegal thing are they, so the illegalities after that shouldn't take in account in this case. To me it's ok to let him banned for life if he used cheats, but if he don't, which both part accepted, he should be unbanned for sure.
2020-12-02 13:23
1 reply
Here's where you're wrong lol. Selling a steam account is against valve's TOS, not actual LAW. It's not illegal. He broke no laws, it's not illegal to cheat in CSGO, it's not illegal to also ban that person from playing your video game. Also jampi is the one who physically created the account, not the father. The gist of it, is that he broke the rules, and he was punished for it. Nothing more.
2020-12-02 13:25
twitter.com/vooCSGO/status/1326651637713.. There was some threads about it, also saw on some other CS:GO related news site more information about it.
4 replies
So he's not even the one who cheated, makes it even more stupid, from him I mean
2020-12-02 12:06
3 replies
Jamppi have always said that it was not him. For first few months, Valve didnt care at all and said "Your ban remains" but when Jamppi got an lawyer, Valve had to investigate the case more, and that is the current situation, banned because of breaking ToS.
2020-12-02 12:11
2 replies
Yeah I see, thanks for making this whole thing more insightful
"VAC bans are applied when an account, or an account using the phone number tied to other accounts, connects to a VAC-secured server while running cheat software. Regardless of who was using the account at the time of the infraction, VAC bans are permanent and will not be removed. While we understand this can be frustrating, we must maintain a zero tolerance policy for cheating to foster a fair game that all players will enjoy. " -valve yes he doesnt cheat, but he have a vac banned account so no major for him.
2020-12-02 12:21
 | 
Spain SS_SS
+1
such a braindead reason man. at least 25% of pros probably use bought accounts from way back in the day
2020-12-02 22:32
2 replies
Yeah it is, but Valve can decide the rules, and unless something happens with this Jamppi case, dreams of those players have fallen about winning a major.
1 reply
yeah. hopefully players like him who have been punished way to harshly by valve can do big things and make valce look like the idiots in the future
2020-12-02 22:37
hes a normal pro, he cheated, shouldnt be unbanned
4 replies
A normal pro who cant compete in majors because of a ban he got as a kid, way before being a pro player
2 replies
he cheated
1 reply
Like it was mentioned by other people in the thread, it was proved that he wasn't the one to cheat on that account
Valve themselves say he hasn't cheated at all on that account at least. twitter.com/vooCSGO/status/1326651637713..
2020-12-02 12:43
Jamppi having a lifetime ban is stupid, no real sport would do the same considering the context of the ban. It doesn't even matter how good or bad he is, he shouldn't still be banned to begin with, especially after legally having Valve address it.
26 replies
Suing valve for several 100 thousand euro as "damages" for it would definitely not make valve reconsider their bans. Also csgo is not a "real sport". It's a video game whether you like it or not, players aren't getting 150 million dollar contracts in this sport. And to top it all off, you can't even call them athletes, the vast majority of players are literally the opposite of the word athlete.
24 replies
Fair enough with the comparison to sports but I still think that any game that can be played professionally for a decent amount of money should not be as strict as Valve is with their approach towards cheaters. You're right about them not reconsidering, I don't think Valve has any incentive to unban Jamppi, and it's their game so their rules at the end of day. Jamppi should have known this because Valve does state that you cannot play in Majors with a VAC ban, even if he had not known he would have become a pro player. IMO this is too strict though, but it's not as if it's the most unfair thing in the world like some people may paint it out to be.
2020-12-02 12:13
1 reply
I don't think Valve was strict at all, he's just banned from majors. He is still playing the game, streaming it making money from it, signed to an org, and playing official matches in multiple leagues. The entire concept of the outrage is because of his age when the ban happened, sure he was 12 years old or whatever, but he's not serving prison time, and nobody said he had to become a professional CSGO player. He just got banned in a video game, justifiably so. If I saw a 12 year old in my game aimbotting I'd tell the little fucker to go eat shit, I think you would be mad too if that happened in your MM game. So to me, it's fair. It's justified, and Valve has no incentive to unban him, especially after being sued. If this was real life, obviously the rules are per league and would be different, we're just following CSGO's rulebook. That's all it is.
2020-12-02 12:25
But since Esports is fastest growing "sports", this could affect a lot, atleast on Valve´s games. Even Riot games did unban Tyler1 which was consistantly affecting higher level games with his toxicity, and he has been seen on some LANs playing within some showmatches etc. Of course not the ideal scenario to compare a streamer versus a professional player
3 replies
It depends how you look at it, to Valve, having jammpi playing CSGO professionally matters very little to them. It won't make a difference in the CSGO scene, he isn't a zywoo or s1mple. Also riot is a chinese company, they don't care as long as the player makes them money, Tyler1 basically showing a "reformed" image and became their poster child of some sort. Now Valve isn't Riot, and I'm not saying Valve has never NOT shown favoritism towards professional players, they always have, but it's not nearly as bad.
2020-12-02 12:32
2 replies
I believe than on the future this kind of bans will atleast kill the game. Would say that around 10-20% of the playerbase have cheated atleast once. Based of course on my own experiences, and actually from my friends somewhere around 40% of them have atleast one VAC ban, not relevant to compare 20 persons to whole playerbase, but you´ll definitely get the point. If you have made the mistake already, you cant become a pro.
2020-12-02 12:38
1 reply
Well, the game is currently the number one game played on steam with over 1 million concurrent players a lot of the time. So I don't think it's killing the game at all. Why? Because most people don't cheat or violate steam's terms of service. It's actually not easy to get banned unless you're doing SOMETHING sketchy or you're being EXTREMELY toxic or griefing.
2020-12-02 12:40
Jamppi is not alloved majors despite not even being a fucking cheater , why the fuck wouldnt he sue when valve didnt care at all and told him to eat shit anyways. And why are you so cucked by the game dev anyways this is like mega unreasonable no matter how you look at it
2020-12-02 14:26
9 replies
Lol you retain responsibility of your accounts if you sell them, that's their own rulings. Don't know why you're so cucked over a video game. Here's the reality of it, it's not illegal to cheat in CSGO, it's not illegal to ban the stupid kid cheating in your game, and it's not illegal to also ban the kid who breaks the rules for your client. You go strictly by a moral stand point and sure, that's fine, but it's not reality.
2020-12-02 21:14
8 replies
Why the fuck would you be responsible for your steam acc? If you lose your car youre not the one responsible for the drunk driver who took it. This ONLY applies here and its fucked up. And how far do you wanna go? Just anything that breaks tos bans you from the major or? You know that means we have no majors at all. Youre sucha fucking moron its insane seriously hope you dont get past 30
2020-12-02 21:40
7 replies
Just like how I schooled you on all the other comments lets do it one more time. If you willingly give your steam account to somebody, that's your responsibility. If you "lose" your car, or it gets stolen, that's not your responsibility, 2 completely different things. Also, I'll just be blunt, it's obvious that selling your steam account doesn't ban you from majors, neither does being under age, he's banned for having a vac ban under an account created by him of which he willingly gave the account to said person, the fact you can't understand that basic concept proves your stupidity. But keep saying shit, I can keep schooling you because you're ignorant and it probably benefits you to learn something for once.
2020-12-03 00:45
6 replies
0/8
2020-12-03 01:23
5 replies
the basic response when somebody doesn't know what to say, poggers
2020-12-03 01:24
4 replies
Nah its clear youre just baiting. No way you think giving your friend csgo makes you deserve a perma Ban
2020-12-03 01:25
3 replies
You also can't tell me that he wouldn't know his friend was cheating either, they literally had lans together in the same house. You can call it bait, but that's the ruling valve is going by in a court of law, so clearly you're just a salty moron.
2020-12-03 01:26
2 replies
0/8
2020-12-03 01:27
1 reply
Even your own country's court disagrees with you, so whatever you say moron, LUL
2020-12-03 01:29
Its wrong any way you look at it. If its not wrong then go to every one of those pros who did that little life story at every major, cuz they all said they started playing csgo when they were like 9
2020-12-02 14:33
7 replies
It's objectively much harder to play professionally in a real sport than it is to play CSGO, just saying.
2020-12-02 21:16
6 replies
When did i mention real sports abywhere? What does that have to do with anything?
2020-12-02 21:37
5 replies
Because you're pretending like these guys who play video games at the age of 9 have these crazy life stories to get where they are. Most of them don't even leave their house lol, or they go to internet cafes or lan centers at most. And that makes it wrong to ban a kid who broke valve's rulebook?
2020-12-02 21:40
4 replies
Im not pretending anything you low iq fuck. I brought that up because thats makes all those pros rule breakers since you cant have a steam account before youre 13
2020-12-02 21:41
3 replies
Yet nobody has ever been banned from pro play for being under age. At most steam just suspends your account until your old enough, and it's relevant to his age at the time, not anymore. So yeah, quit spamming.
2020-12-02 21:46
2 replies
They broke the TOS , nobody has been banned from Pro play for selling accounts before Jamppi either but youre so fucking dumb you dont get that
2020-12-02 21:51
1 reply
Lol, if jammpi only sold the account he wouldn't be banned, the fact it was vac banned same day because he gave the account willingly, which retained his possession of the account, got him banned. You aren't even understanding the reason he's banned and I think that's just the funniest part of it.
2020-12-02 22:01
and no other sport has to deal with such large scale cheating problem. go try to qualify for some of the online shit there is. u will realize why valve is not doing anything here and it's for ur own good.
2020-12-02 21:27
I have vac ban for modernwar and it was a mod and not a cheat. but they added VAC with no notification and I have vac ban in that game from 8 years ago. It's on my profile. Valve don't care. Steam don't care. I just wish someone with influence can change their ToS and just bash them
18 replies
They dont care about regular users for sure lol, i just expected a bit more care for the players who dedicate so much to the game they create and keep it alive trough the pro league
2020-12-02 12:02
16 replies
any modding to modernwarfare results in a ban, that was common knowledge back then because how do you think most cheats were loaded onto the game? Mods. Honestly it's not hard to follow rules but we all seem to fuck that up. Do they show favoritism towards pros? Yes, but they still don't tolerate cheating or match fixing.
2020-12-02 12:37
15 replies
Its not only about him being a pro now, he was also just a no-name kid at the time
2020-12-02 12:42
14 replies
Yeah, but rules should apply to everybody using the service. Is it Valve's fault if they ask if you're 13 years old and the guy is 12 and clicks "Yes i am 13". Do you think Valve is liable? Let me put it this way, do you think Valve would be able to make people use ID's to register steam accounts instead? Not in America, tell you that much.
2020-12-02 12:43
13 replies
Once again, the circumstances are different than if we were talking about a regular user, and even though, like i said, i get your point, i still think it should be handled differently
2020-12-02 12:48
12 replies
I mean you can think however you want, Valve has their rules, he broke em. It's not more complicated than that. He can be a no-namer or a very popular variety streamer turned pro, he'll get the hammer. Because lets face it, if Valve allows a really popular dude to cheat and get away with it, Valve will be fucked. Their reputation would be destroyed instantly.
2020-12-02 12:51
11 replies
Well they do allow s1mple to play in majors, how does that align with your logic?
2020-12-02 12:52
5 replies
He was banned on a 3rd party client and received his punishment, 2 years. If he was vac banned he would get the same treatment. Here's the point, rulebooks differ for every league, and every game, and every company. Is it fair? Fuck no, but it's not about fairness, it's about which rulebook you broke, and when you broke it.
2020-12-02 12:54
4 replies
Every cis motherfucker has played on a cracked version of csgo at some point in their Life. If just breaking the fucking tos makes you unable to compete in the major we wouldnt have a major at all. You get that right?
2020-12-02 14:28
3 replies
You get who hosts the majors right? If faceit was hosting the major, they could play in it. And no, getting vacced is what makes you unable to compete in majors, so I don't understand where you're even going with that because i never insinuated otherwise. Even though jammpi himself didn't cheat, he is technically the owner of that vac ban. Nothing more than that.
2020-12-02 21:12
2 replies
So if you get hacked and lose your account and someone cheats then fuck you i guess?
2020-12-02 21:36
1 reply
If he was hacked then he wouldn't be banned from majors lol. He clearly owned the account, and gave it to somebody willingly.
2020-12-02 21:38
Also I think its fair to say much more people are for jamppi to get unbanned, including pros, than the opposite, so the whole "reputation" affair is debatable
4 replies
You don't understand the sort of reputation thing I'm referring too, if they allow one person to do something, they have to allow all. You can't have your cake and eat it too. A lot of people just think jamppi is wasted potential, that's all. But nothing beyond that, he's a talented player, but not something that would change the face of the entire CSGO community.
2020-12-02 12:56
3 replies
"if they allow one person to do something, they have to allow all." Like I said on another comment, no player has managed to reach a professional level after getting VAC banned, if s1mple managed to somehow avoid getting a VAC even after cheating in a tournament, why would jamppi be any different? Because he's not the best player in the world?
2020-12-02 12:58
2 replies
VAC ban that is older than 7-8 years plus should be removed cus either that game is dead but it's just a stain. Even criminal records gets deleted after certain amount of time.
2020-12-02 13:01
1 reply
Depends on the crime, some felonies can never be deleted for life. Also cheating in CSGO isn't even a crime, so you can't compare criminal records to a game ban by a private company.
2020-12-02 22:12
Lol, it was widely known that ANY MODDING to MW2 would result in a ban. That's just you not knowing any better.
2020-12-02 12:36
#FREEJAMPPI #FREEJAMPPI #FREEJAMPPI #FREEJAMPPI
1 reply
no
2020-12-02 12:45
Valve admitted in the lawsuit btw that jampiis story matched up to the sale logs of the account. They still haven’t unbanned him from majors though because gaben is unreasonable.
3 replies
thats the thing..
2020-12-02 12:02
2 replies
Have you watched the rlewis video on it, if anyone’s curious he explains it quite well youtube.com/watch?v=U70Mls-bwgA
1 reply
I haven't, thanks for the link!
2020-12-02 12:21
gimp | 
United Kingdom suge
He should be unbanned but don't see it mattering much, he's not good enough for top level CS anyway
8 replies
Maybe he can get some kind of motivational boost if they remove it, but he is still not ready for competing the real teams. Against C9 I counted that he did die five times, with just brainless jump past mid doors or something like that on Dust 2. He can be top 20 player in the future, but atleast not yet.
7 replies
gimp | 
United Kingdom suge
Yeah tbf I'm sure the Valve ban has killed his motivation, he looked great in SJ (albeit against low tier opposition). Allu primary awping probably doesn't help his cause either. His stats recently are atrocious though
6 replies
He had like 1.2-1.3 ratings on SJ, of course the opponents are lower tier, but when he joined ENCE, his VAC ban was exploited and had definitely affect on his motivation. He still can compete outside the majors, but that is still bad for him that he cant even get a chance to try to win the greatest tournament in the whole scene.
2020-12-02 12:17
5 replies
Agreed, im sure he can bring a lot to Ence as a whole, I miss that team
2020-12-02 12:20
4 replies
They have been more impressive in the past two games than they were in the 6 months before it. Jamppi is making them more dangerous, but on the other hand, a lot riskier to lose 5v5 situation to 4v5. Just when he gains experience outside of FPL, he can be top tier player.
2020-12-02 12:23
3 replies
Absolutely
2020-12-02 12:27
top20 player, man he is below 1.0 rating, yes he is young, not very experienced but there are younger guys than him owning twice as hard. and there is some 30 yo dudes he will never pass. so idk when is he gonna be top20? 2048 when csgo2 comes out?
2020-12-02 21:39
1 reply
People are just outraged because showed potential, but the reality of it as that he broke some rules, and was punished for it. And in my opinion it's no loss anyways, ENCE doesn't look better with him, and overall he's not that great of a player.
2020-12-03 00:47
 | 
Poland vexxy77
Every pro player who got banned before they were pros should be unbanned Change my mind.
3 replies
Agreed, becoming a pro in a game you cheated in before is the best rehab therapy available, they learned to actually get good at the game
2020-12-02 12:07
No.
2020-12-02 12:48
1 reply
 | 
Poland vexxy77
understandable, have a great day
2020-12-02 12:49
 | 
Finland Jomppeboi
#FREEJAMPPI
He did not cheat on the account. Steam TOS should not prevent him from playing the major tbh.
2020-12-02 12:12
51 replies
I also believe so, but its Valve's rules in the end
He broke steam's terms of service by 1, being underage below the minimum of 13. He sold the account, breaking steam's terms of service again. He retains all responsibility to the account regardless of if he sold it or not, and it was vacced as a result. You're saying steam can't tell that kid, that he isn't allowed to play in their own sanctioned events for breaking their rules? LUL
2020-12-02 12:47
49 replies
But that is against the finnish law. He wasnt over 15 years old, he wasnt responsible of his doings.
2020-12-02 12:56
1 reply
That's not how Valve works or Finnish law lol. FInnish law is if he's below 15 and commits a crime, then he can't be liable. Breaking Valve's terms of service is not a crime, and valve banning him is not a crime lol.
2020-12-02 13:03
No, first of all I wanted to reiterate and focus on the fact that he is innocent of cheating on the account. It's not the question if valve will unban a cheater, but rather someone breaking TOS as his case is very different from for examle v$m's case. Secondly I just think breaking TOS as a kid under 13 should not prevent you as a pro to play at the major. It has nothing to do with professional integrity or cheating. I don't see the argument where it does, but maybe you could present one. Thirdly if following the TOS logic we would have to hold other players accountable for the same thing. I don't believe Jamppi is the only pro who broke TOS. A lot of pros probably sold accounts, create accounts when under 13, shared accounts, etc.... And the most important part is that some pros probably did this when they were over 18 and/or a pro.
2020-12-02 13:02
46 replies
+1 good point
2020-12-02 13:05
1 reply
2020-12-02 13:10
It's a different rulebook, you have to realize this is a video game and not some real life fiasco that ruins his life. Banning somebody from playing your video game isn't a crime, don't treat it like it is. Also, it's Valve's TOS, like i said, it's a video game. They have the right to ban people, who break their terms of service, regardless of age. You realize the minimum age is 13 at the time, he already broke one rule by being 12. I'll be BLUNT with you. PLAYING A VIDEO GAME, IS NOT A RIGHT, IT'S A PRIVILEGE. The fact you can make a "Career" out of it, is coincidental. But it's still just a video game, these guys aren't athletes, most of them have never even gone to college. The only people who skip college are the legends of normal sports, these kids just don't want to go to school lmao. Also, here's something to clear up your mind. If nobody saw you run a stop sign, do you get a ticket? No. Can't ban what you can't see, I don't disagree, I'm sure other people have broken the rules, but they just weren't caught, and that just isn't preventable lol, trying to monitor MILLIONS of users.
2020-12-02 13:14
43 replies
The third part doesn't make any kind of sense, the only difference between sports and esports is that traditional sports have more popularity, Im not a sports fanatic but i can probably make a list of a lot of "real athletes" who also didn't go to college, or picked sports as a way to escape going to school. If you look at it, traditional sports getting to the popularity they got to was also coincidental, it's just been going on for longer
2020-12-02 13:16
36 replies
More popularity? These sports were made in the 1800's lmao. Of course they're more popular. And also I don't just say athletes in the sense of the word, but as healthy individual who spends 1000's of hours training to perfect their form. Sure not everybody wanted to go to college, but you have legit kids dropping out of HIGHSCHOOL, to play a video game. Not the same at all. Esports isn't even a physical thing to begin with, how the fuck can you even call it a sport.
35 replies
Oh you're the kind of person that thinks "its not physical, they dont run a mile a day, so it doesnt matter, its just a bunch of kids who want to miss class and play video games", in which case i dont have much else to tell you aside from, that's a pretty close minded opinion, both are sports that work in different ways, and in which "athletes" train in different ways, with logic you can get there
2020-12-02 13:23
34 replies
Go look up the word athlete for me and tell me what it says then. They don't deserve to be called athletes lol. Also, that's pretty much what it is, do you think people play video games SPECIFICALLY to go pro? No! They play video games for fun, and then it turns into a decision to go pro. How much easier is it to play a video game compared to studying hard and earning a degree? Do kids like to play video games, or read books, you tell me. Also, you can't compare basketball, or baseball, or soccer to a video game like CSGO. You just can't. Not the same in any way, shape, or form. The industry is different, the ideals of it are different. Sorry but reality isn't like how you think it is.
2020-12-02 13:29
33 replies
Oh, so people dont play sports for fun too? Thats new
2020-12-02 13:50
32 replies
Didn't say they don't, but you understand my point. You just don't want to agree.
2020-12-02 13:55
31 replies
No I just feel like you are deliberately denying the fact that esports and sports are in some ways comparable, you keep saying they don't compare in any way and therefore dont matter as much, when its not even the main point of the discussion
2020-12-02 13:57
30 replies
You said in #114 that the ONLY difference between sports and esports is popularity. So no, this is a discussion you started and you are bullshitting me by saying different things. If you don't look at the 2 in terms of competitive nature or the industry, there are 0 similarities. Prove that wrong
2020-12-02 14:02
28 replies
Granted that was a bad use of words from me, now I was mentioning a point that YOU brought up in the first place, but anyway ever since you started talking in this thread your attitude has been constantly rude, your ideas are set in stone and even when you make bad comparisons you dont give anyone anything and keep trying to find whatever extra point you can manipulate for your idea to be even somewhat right, im really loosing interest in arguing with you, I also have other things to do during the day than constantly replying to your rude comments and comparisons between esports and sports that makes no sense just because esports athletes aren't as physically active as what you call "the legends of sports"
2020-12-02 14:07
in the end the whole point of the #freejamppi is to look at the circumstances and realize that there was no competitive integrity involved and try to believe in the potential a pro player can give, and try to not always blindly follow objective rules set on paper, in the end jamppi brought way more to the csgo community than basement cheaters who get their accounts vac banned ever will
2020-12-02 14:09
26 replies
unfortunately for you rules exist regardless of your morale values, and that won't change anytime soon If you want fairness then you're not on the right planet, why do you think people can get away with murder in some countries, but not others? Different rules and laws. Also jammpi brought no more to the game than any other player who plays the game. He streams because he wants to make money, he plays the game professionally because he wants to make money. Do you think this kid even has a highschool degree? Doubt it. Your morals are great and all but the reality of it as that you're wrong and the results won't change any time soon
2020-12-02 21:04
25 replies
The first part of your comment is completely missing the point and the second part is just ad hominem and speculation, wont even bother
2020-12-03 13:52
24 replies
It's accurate and true in various countries, not my fault you're subjective to some bullshit that isn't reality but you call what I said speculation. So yeah, grow up moron, he's gone. If life was fair then we wouldn't have people starving in the same city as people living in multi storied mansions, and sometimes it's not about choice.
2020-12-03 19:36
23 replies
Once again, you're just blabbering shit that isn't comparable and has nothing to do with the circumstances of the situation
2020-12-03 20:25
22 replies
The circumstances don't revolve around competitive integrity either, so why are you complaining moron, he never cheated. "Potential of a player" "Don't follow objective rules on paper" "jamppi brought a lot to the csgo scene" He isn't that great, every player has potential and he's mediocre. The rules are rules, what morale principle do you want from it lmao? Even kids get punished for breaking rules. Last but not least jamppi brought no more to the scene than any random CSGO streamer you can find on twitch, so stfu. You have no clue whatsoever. Brainless, subjective thoughts that don't coincide with reality. I wish you luck paying your bills while crying on the toilet about the fairness of life.
2020-12-03 20:34
21 replies
too long didnt read
2020-12-03 20:35
20 replies
expected from 2 IQ
2020-12-03 20:35
I'll let #282 as my final statement, make of it what you want
2020-12-03 20:37
12 replies
Valve's allowed to do as they please as a private company, no cry please. I also destroyed you in every comment but I'm glad you tried to make it all redundant.
2020-12-03 20:41
11 replies
i do enjoy getting destroyed (in other ways) ill confess, you still missed my point :D
2020-12-03 20:43
10 replies
I explained every point you made actually, but you live your life. You're just living off of moral values and not logic.
2020-12-03 20:44
9 replies
again, my final statement about this is #282
2020-12-03 20:58
8 replies
and sadly you're just parroting meaningless drivel, sucks to be you.
2020-12-03 21:01
7 replies
really does, cant recommend it
2020-12-03 21:02
6 replies
agreed, it would suck If i grew up to be a drone that had no opinions or sentiments
2020-12-03 21:05
5 replies
mate im just a stinky pikachu really, nothing interesting
4 replies
no like almost sub human levels because you don't have any human thoughts
2020-12-03 21:13
3 replies
once again, im a pikachu, veri low iq men)))
2020-12-03 21:14
2 replies
yea, very retardo, can't read anything, low iq, no dad, no grandma
2020-12-03 21:20
1 reply
lonely pikachu who doesnt have food help me please i beg you
2020-12-03 21:21
also name checks out, a smelly rat omegalul
2020-12-03 20:36
5 replies
definitely ;)
2020-12-03 20:38
4 replies
does that make your mom a fat rat by definition, i know in norway you like to grease eachother up
2020-12-03 20:39
3 replies
even being gay i dont understand whats that supposed to mean
2020-12-03 20:43
2 replies
it's not like when you battle with swords but when you basically live so close together that you're basically soaking in grease
2020-12-03 20:44
1 reply
i might be a smelly mouse im not that sweaty
2020-12-03 20:57
Same concept of playing 2k21 on a computer, are you actually playing basketball? Lol.. is that considered to be the same?
2020-12-02 14:06
I totally agree with you btw. I'm just talking morals while you focus on the legal aspect. Valve can ban him, I just don't think they should. And if they do, they should investigate every player and hold them to the same standards (not legally, but morally). I don't think we disagree by a lot.
5 replies
I don't either, here's my perspective. Laws in different countries are all different, and they have different punishments. From a misdemeanor, to murder. Is that fair? Nope, that's just reality. Same goes with sports, different rules, different leagues, and it's all bullshit. But what can you do about it?
2020-12-02 13:21
4 replies
+1 the mixture between laws and private companies doesn't help either
2020-12-02 13:44
3 replies
It isn't, but at the very least If I had to say what my opinion is, it's not illegal to cheat in CSGO, it's also not illegal to ban that person from playing your video game. Now, morally, should a 12 year old be punished for something as minor as cheating in a video game and then being clean for the next 6-7 years? I don't think so, but the reality of it, is that he broke the rules, and was punished. It sucks.
2020-12-02 13:47
2 replies
I get what you're saying, but your case applies to v$m, not to Jamppi. Jamppi was cleared of cheating on the account.
2020-12-02 13:55
1 reply
He didn't specifically cheat but let's just say making mistakes instead, same concept
2020-12-02 13:58
 | 
Brazil Par4dox11
#FREEVSM #FREEJAMPPI
 | 
Serbia LtN))
Nope just #FreeVSM
1 reply
0/8
2020-12-02 12:19
#FREEKUKLI
No
Free every player who has cheated and shows promise then.
2020-12-02 12:23
25 replies
Can you find a lot of banned players currently playing against top teams in the scene? Aside from s1mple of course, but him cheating was never really brought to light as much, he played his cards rights mostly
2020-12-02 12:30
24 replies
I don't think there's to many players that try to go pro after getting vac banned for cheating.
2020-12-02 12:39
15 replies
The only examples are s1mple and jamppi, the difference is one can play in majors and the other one can't, very fair
2020-12-02 12:44
14 replies
Life isn't fair. S1mple cheated on a 3rd party client and got banned by that client, and their rulebook said 2 years. If he got vacced he receives the same treatment. Same thing in regular sports, every league is different.
12 replies
He cheated anyway, on a game made by Vavle, with a steam account, and tried to cover it up by switching user ids, he literally tried to ban evade
11 replies
Then he got banned for it lol. 2 years. You realize it's a different rulebook right? Have you ever seen mOE? That fucker was literally on video, installing, and setting up cheats, and he never got banned. It is what it is, like I said, it isn't fair but it's not the same rulebook.
2020-12-02 12:59
10 replies
wdym "not the same rulebook", you mean some tournaments host their games on non-vac secured servers?
2020-12-02 13:01
9 replies
Same concept as every state in America having different punishments for certain crimes. Different countries having different laws and punishments. Nothing, is the same. Different leagues, different rules. I also wish the world only spoke one language and had one currency, but it's all different. You won't get the same punishment from the same league, do you think Valve really monitors 3rd parties like faceit? Nope.
2020-12-02 13:17
8 replies
Its not about that, its the fact the GAME they are playing no matter the tournament is under VALVE's rules, different leagues sure, but same game, same company, same anticheat and supposedly same sanctions
7 replies
Not the same, Vac has a different anti cheat, ESL and FACEIT both have their OWN anti-cheats. S1mple was caught by ESL's anticheat and was punished. Different leagues also have different rulings, why do you think valve specifically banned people from their own events? Because those 3rd parties are basically almost separate entities.
2020-12-02 13:24
6 replies
my point still stands, same game.
2020-12-02 13:24
5 replies
Yeah and if you get banned in America from playing basketball, you can just go to Europe or Asia lol. You don't understand my point and I can't explain it any better than that, so whatever.
2020-12-02 13:31
4 replies
"basketball" as a sports isn't owned by an organization who rules over it
2020-12-02 13:50
3 replies
And valve isn't choosing to rule over csgo either. They have 3rd party sponsors, leagues and tournaments that have spanned over a decade in the making. Otherwise why do you think jampi is even allowed to play in any tournaments at all? Stop trying to act smart lol
2020-12-02 13:57
2 replies
Im not acting smart im just pointing out flaws in your arguments, csgo is owned by valve, basketball isn't owned by anyone
2020-12-02 13:58
1 reply
And I'm telling you the reason for all of it, but you don't wanna listen. Valve isn't riot, not every company works the same way
2020-12-02 14:04
Most players who get banned for cheating don't get given another chance by players. You basically get pushed out the scene. 100% there have been players that have had huge potential, and have been pushed out completely due to their past. That or they call it a day because the track record of success after a vac ban is very low, even if you are skilled. Not only are you picking up someone who cheated, the worst thing you can do in CS, but someone dumb enough to get caught by vac.
So because he became a pro valve should unban him? Wtf is this kid logic, why are you even bothering, just mind your own business Violating TOS by selling account is even worse than just cheat in a game, but I get your priorities are fucked
7 replies
Well then, according to that logic, Vavle should also ban s1mple, but they haven't have they? I also dont get why you think a 12 year old selling an account that someone got banned is comparable to someone actually cheating in the game, this is in the context of a professional player playing official valve sponsored leagues, so yes the fact he wasn't the one to cheat is relevant
2020-12-02 12:46
6 replies
Making profit of selling valves account is literally a fraud crime, selling something that isnt even yours. Cheating in a game is not socially harmfulness, by that logic.
2020-12-02 12:50
5 replies
To be honest its not illegal lol but it against valve's subscriber agreement which then they can terminate or indefinitely suspend your account.
2020-12-02 13:43
4 replies
I was just comparing those two scenarios lmao, I thought it was obvious e: making money from selling account vs. cheating in a game
2020-12-02 15:07
3 replies
Well yeah, i mean technically when you agree to getting a steam account, you're only being licensed to its content, and services. Which means you don't technically own it, and cannot trade, sell, buy those things under their subscriber agreement. But it's way worse to cheat I can agree with that.
2020-12-02 21:27
2 replies
In my opinion it's worse to make profit by selling steam account than cheat in game xd we kinda misunderstood each other, never mind
2020-12-02 22:11
1 reply
I mean, selling your steam account is whatever lol, you just get to have the games licenses on it. I don't think that's as bad as somebody destroying the integrity of a game. Also if you get caught selling your steam account, they just terminate the account and your games are gonners. So that's also a risk but you are yourself, i can't decide what you think is worse.
2020-12-02 22:17
imagine thinking selling a steam account should get u banned for valve majors xD
2020-12-02 12:25
1 reply
It didn't, getting the account vac banned by a cheater, is what did.
2020-12-02 13:40
I have no problem with him getting unbanned i have problem with how he wanted to achieve the unban. Its not valves fault that OG didnt pick him up for example...
2020-12-02 12:27
4 replies
OG didnt pick him up specifically because of his ban
1 reply
Yes but its not valves fault he didnt know about it. He should know he bought the account.
Well he have said that its okay for him if he doesnt get the money, he just wants the VAC ban to be removed. That OG case was most likely part of their plan as it was good example how that ban can affect his career.
2020-12-02 12:31
1 reply
Still stupid way to deal with things especially knowing how valve doesnt give two shits about fairness of bans for pro players.
 | 
Sweden axelious
#FreeJamppi
I don't like neither agree with the message given if bans were lifted. "HEY KIDS! CHEAT ALL YOU WANT IN MATCHMAKING! YOU CAN EVEN BECOME A PRO IN THE FUTURE! NO ONE CARES, HAVE FUN!" Well, I 🚗.
1 reply
There comes the differiantility of the cases. On this case, it wasnt Jamppi who cheated on the account.
2020-12-02 12:44
What I understand about ToS and finnish law, there should be three options. 1. Valve should follow the finnish law, and unban Jamppi, since on law he is not responsible of that. 2. Valve should update their ToS and content like they did on Belgium, when cases got banned there, so it can fit finnish law. 3. Most radical, but technically possible is to close Steam from Finland, since it is violating the law.
2020-12-02 12:42
1 reply
It's not illegal to cheat in CSGO nor is it to ban that person for cheating in your video game. So laws don't apply for shit lol. The only reason valve updated their content is when something is actually illegal in a certain country that valve has portrayed on their client.
2020-12-02 13:36
He's actually really bad bro. 0.9 rating dood
#FREEVSM #FREEJAMPPI
2020-12-02 12:55
#FREEJAMPPI #FREEKQLY #FREEFORSAKEN
2020-12-02 13:13
 | 
Croatia lucubista
#FreeVSM
2020-12-02 13:16
cheating in mm = 1-3 year ban cheating in anything more important than mm = perm matchfixing = perm in my opinion mens, s1mple cheats in more important thing than jampi and still gets to play stupid imo
1 reply
some people also murder others and depending on the country get away scott free, life isn't fair.
2020-12-02 13:37
 | 
Finland 5way
#FREEJAMPPI #FREEVSM
2020-12-02 13:41
well then the rest of the pros with VAC who never cheated in pro matches have to be unbanned as well! all the matchfixers have to be unbanned too, especially swag who was "just a young fellow who was forced to do it by older mates" u see how one jamppi being unbanned makes the rest of the banned players to be un position when anyone can state that if one kid deserves to be unbanned, why others don't ?
2020-12-02 13:51
7 replies
Jamppi didnt cheat, or did any matchfixing, there was no competitive integrity involved, plus i doubt many pro players were wrongfully banned, also match fixing is a way different offense
2020-12-02 14:12
6 replies
The community is insane. Imagine being jammpi and getting shit on for months cuz hes excuse seemed like bs. Then when he has it proven in court that he didnt even cheat he still gets shit. There really is no winning.
2020-12-02 14:37
5 replies
Even I thought it was bs, when it was proved I just felt bad
2020-12-02 18:34
The only reason got attention was because he was suing valve for it lol. Juicy drama gets you that sort of attention. Also it doesn't matter if he cheated or not, his name is just under a vac banned account and by valve's rulebook that's a no no.
2020-12-02 21:29
3 replies
 | 
Finland Amenok
Suing Valve is only the only reason we found out he didn't actually cheat himself. So he'd be getting the same amount of shit no matter what.
2020-12-03 10:20
2 replies
Well sure, but now it's a done deal and the case was pointless. The district court ruled that they have no jurisdiction over what valve does in either Germany or the USA.
2020-12-03 10:22
1 reply
 | 
Finland Amenok
Sure. I was just pointing out that he'd get negative attention no matter what: either as a cheater or a "whiner".
2020-12-03 10:30
SS | 
Finland Qurko
don't care anymore tbh, ence won't ever reach major again so who cars
2020-12-02 13:56
all fins are ugly
2020-12-02 13:59
1 reply
tru, i looked up beautiful finnish girls on google images and i was not impressed
2020-12-03 00:49
he didnt even cheat and valve admitted it
2020-12-02 14:05
who?
2020-12-02 14:07
he'll get there
2020-12-02 14:20
Then you understan VALVE is boss they do what they whant and any country law can do nothing, if they whant they can ban all fin from csgo or close steam in finland totaly and you can cry nothing will change.
2020-12-02 14:27
what would valve do with my old account which has a ban on css and cs 1.6 back in the day, its my account but it got stolen and cheated on. It´s my account and it has a vac ban would i be banned from majors aswell ? Curious because i have no proof i guess
2020-12-02 14:27
1 reply
1.6 and css bans are ok because different games. Natu cheated in css and wasn't restricted to play in CS at all..
2020-12-02 20:32
 | 
Russia NOD777
I cheated in not vac secured servers and never got banned. I was a kid and even then I realized I shouldn’t mess with vac. I had my fun and stopped with no consequences
2020-12-02 14:31
# freejamppi
2020-12-02 14:36
 | 
CIS Arztyy
the fact he's managed to prove his worth as a more than decent pro player Rating 2.0 0.93 his worth as a more than decent pro player 0.93 OK
2020-12-02 18:35
1 reply
Even if he was a zywoo level player, we would just have regrets, but honestly he isn't anything special.
2020-12-02 22:19
#FreeVSM #FreeJamppi
2020-12-02 21:13
once a cheater always a cheater! bye bot
2020-12-02 21:15
one a cheater always a cheater
2020-12-02 21:17
#FreeJamppi #Freeswag
2020-12-02 22:13
1 reply
No
2020-12-02 22:18
Do not free cheater jamppi
1 reply
 | 
Finland Exeilus
Sad to hear such a thing from a ENCE fan. Valve admitted that Jamppi didn't actually cheat but its the violation of the TOS that is keeping him banned for now atleast.
2020-12-02 22:23
yeah i guess
big thread, also a cheater, he knew the rules and risked it, not like it was a complete surprise, he broke valves TOS, once a cheater always a cheater
14 replies
stfu virgin nobody gives a shit about you
7 replies
"377 Comments" I guess that makes 2 of us then :D
6 replies
nice logic dog
2020-12-02 23:45
5 replies
idk why u so heated, but nt Jampii's lawyer
2020-12-03 00:36
4 replies
because only dogs like you use phrase "once a cheater always a cheater"
2020-12-03 15:32
3 replies
someone is ashamed of the fact they live in Finland, but nice flag bud
2020-12-03 16:13
2 replies
why would i be ashamed if i lived in Finland? how stupid are you lmao
2020-12-03 16:16
1 reply
ashamed enough to hide your flag :D
2020-12-03 16:25
To be fair with you, in court Valve also agreed he did not cheat, but he did give his account to a cheater who got it vacced, and by that extension Jammpi is responsible for that account.
2020-12-03 00:50
5 replies
thats why i said he broke Valves TOS because it’s still up in the air that he cheated himself
2020-12-03 09:24
4 replies
He did not cheat, he lent or sold his account to his friend who got it vacced same day. But according to valve this still means that Jamppi is under possession of the account and therefore retains that vac ban. The district court in his case also said they have no jurisdiction over Valve in either Germany, or the USA. So really jamppi's case is done here and he'll keep the ban. Poggers
2020-12-03 10:11
So if all TOS violations should result in a Major ban, why aren't they banning everyone who's done one of these things? store.steampowered.com/online_conduct/
2020-12-03 21:48
2 replies
he got banned because his friend cheated, he then didnt get unbanned because he still brokes valves TOS, unique case but he will stay banned
2020-12-03 21:56
1 reply
So his crime was selling an account? Do you think every person who has sold an account should be banned from the majors or what?
2020-12-03 22:04
he'd get unbanned and then not qualify for the major, so what's the point?
2020-12-02 22:45
maybe he fucked GabeN:s wife and now GabeN is mad
2020-12-02 22:47
#FREE FORSAKEN HE WAS ONLY 23
2020-12-02 22:50
1 reply
he's 42
2020-12-03 00:53
Valve is clear VSM cheated Jammpi violated steam TOS I think they should be unbanned from majors but it’s valve so what you gonna do?
2020-12-02 22:51
1 reply
Violating TOS doesn't get you banned from majors, any account that is attached to you though is your responsibility and he is taking responsibility for willingly giving a cheater his account to cheat on and get banned. If the account was hacked then that's different, but that's not the case unfortunately.
2020-12-03 00:52
Although he's not putting the best performance i like that he's passionate about the game, give this guy a chance
2020-12-03 10:24
1 reply
Definitely
2020-12-03 20:28
He did not cheat, he sold his account and someone cheated on it.
2020-12-03 10:45
1 reply
Which is the issue, the fact he sold an account, but since it has nothing to do with competitive integrity I don't see why he should be forced out of majors
2020-12-03 20:29
if jammpi didnt cheat, he should be unban. and valve literal said that he didnt cheat. so he should be unban meanwhile pls ban s1mple pls! he is cheater i dont understand why he plays on majors...
2020-12-03 10:48
 | 
Europe IIShouko
If you've watched the Richard Lewis video you'd know that Valve actually stated that they agree with him that he wasn't the one that cheated on the account and they still haven't unbanned him. Blame Valve for being slow I guess
2020-12-03 13:53
32 replies
The vac ban is still under his name since he willingly gave his account to somebody else to cheat on it. The district court in Finland also ruled that they had no jurisdiction over Valve in either Germany or the USA in regards to this so jamppi will never get unbanned unless Valve specifically wants to, And after suing valve for several 100k euros I doubt that will ever happen.
2020-12-03 20:47
31 replies
What tells you he knew his friend would cheat on it though? " he willingly gave his account to somebody else to cheat on" makes it sound like he sold him the account for that purpose only, sounds unlikely
30 replies
Because his friend and himself were at a lan party at his own house, how could he not know? But facts don't matter to you from earlier comments so I digress.
2020-12-03 21:13
29 replies
Source? I accept facts as long as there is proof and as long as they are related to the matter at hand, not just comparisons with other societal situations that dont compare, ok thanks
2020-12-03 21:14
21 replies
Even if I directly addressed every point you made you say "2 long didn't read" so no, you're just a cunt.
20 replies
I love how you only mention what's convenient for you, I guess you have no proof then? How sad, I said "too long didnt read" because you were saying a bunch of non-sense that was unrelated, pay more attention men)))
2020-12-03 21:20
7 replies
unrelated but directly addressed 3 different points you made in your comment? Ok, I guess your stupidity is really up there rn, unfortunate. And proof? You don't care about proof, you're a retarded loser who only cares about his opinion And if you really want proof, go google it, it's the first page. G33k
2020-12-03 21:24
6 replies
My point was that he shouldnt be banned from majors if he didnt cheat and you want on a rant about the world being unfair and talking about homeless people and shit when we were talking about competitive integrity, you're the one who wants to play the Walmart philosopher here
2020-12-03 21:26
5 replies
oK buT wHat AbOUT thE cOMmENt WhERe I aDdreSSed "CoMPeTItIve IntEGritY" YoU igNoReD ThAt OnE Real GooD
2020-12-03 21:28
4 replies
what did you say about that again? was too busy laughing at you acting like a child to remember lmao
2020-12-03 21:29
3 replies
scroll up
2 replies
too lazy, whatever lets say youre right, congrats you got me real good haha, wanna go eat somewhere?
2020-12-03 21:31
1 reply
i'd rather not die from HPV
You called my mom a fat rat, called me a retard, and im the cunt? LMAO im fucking dying youre hilarious mate
2020-12-03 21:22
11 replies
my mom is a fat rat sure ill give you that, but men)))
2020-12-03 21:22
yeah, when you start memeing then u get the same treatment in return. why are you complaining now? Your mom is an ugly sow, so what?
2020-12-03 21:23
9 replies
yeah, so what? #uglyacceptance
2020-12-03 21:27
8 replies
im just happy you agree, you're like the easiest person to bully on HLTV, i mean you're gay so I guess being submissive is normal.
2020-12-03 21:28
7 replies
Absolutely, being a bottom is the real life
6 replies
not for 99% of human beings, but for you sure. HIV infested 4 life
2020-12-03 21:30
5 replies
you'll never understand smh
4 replies
no, i won't understand what it feels like to be unwanted
2020-12-03 21:32
3 replies
i hope you dont, i wish you nothing else but success my man
2020-12-03 21:33
2 replies
Thanks, i wish you success in life too, but as for this comment section and your opinion they can go burn into pig grease.
1 reply
Awwh, thanks bro, appreciate the criticism <3
2020-12-03 21:35
How do you know that he cheated at the LAN party? Just because they were in the same place at the time of the account transfer doesn't mean that he gave the account for him to cheat on.
6 replies
They play together in a lan settings, they literally had a "lan party" and jamppi is the one who gave him the account so they could play TOGETHER. That's the point, I'm highly doubtful he would have NO idea that his friend within dick touching distance wouldn't know.
2020-12-03 21:36
5 replies
What? He could've downloaded the cheats 3 months after the LAN party for all we know. Or should every friend of a cheater be banned from majors if they had a LAN party at some point in their lives?
2020-12-03 21:37
4 replies
The account was banned the same day that jamppi gave it to him lol.
2020-12-03 21:41
3 replies
I've been following this whole case very closely and this is the first time i see that claim, so i'd appreciate if you could send me proof of that.
2020-12-03 21:43
2 replies
Don't hold your breath mate, he probably won't answer anyway
2020-12-04 10:44
1 reply
He probably tried to find the proof but gave up because it doesn't exist
2020-12-04 13:12
Who?
2020-12-03 15:33
1 reply
best player in the world men)))
Selling account = ban on all accounts? Way too harsh, imo.
2020-12-03 21:00
devfancy.ru/ - visit my first project
2020-12-03 21:15
1 reply
i aren't click that
2020-12-03 21:18
he has to go jail
He just should be unbanned - PERIOD
They cannot prove that Jamppi cheated. He was not adult when this happened. He didn't probably even pay the account himself. Giving lifetime ban to underaged player is stupid anyways. In this case it is just insane. You don't get lifetime ban in sports and you should not get it in this game either. Especially when cheating didn't happen in serious tournaments and probably did not happen at all. It's completely different situation when you cheat at home with your friends as a kid. It is just for fun. It's another thing when you do it in order to be a professional player.
2020-12-03 21:50
if you unban krimz unban jamppi and vsm
2020-12-04 10:46
VP.Prodigy
Cult
Vitality
Complexity
Evil Geniuses
FURIA
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.