Thread has been deleted
Last comment
guide to solo queue REMOVED????
 | 
Japan tatsumi 
why tf did it get deleted??? it was probably like one of my 5 non bait posts, i was genuinely trying to help people improve. the comments were fine too there wasnt any toxicity or anything
2020-12-10 01:15
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
iunno
2020-12-10 01:15
 | 
Japan tatsumi
web.archive.org/web/20201209160446/https.. this was the thread btw #37 was the only comment that came even remotely close to being toxic and thats if youre tryna reach hard
2020-12-10 01:20
1 reply
i aren't click that
2020-12-10 11:44
 | 
Japan tatsumi
Bump
2020-12-10 11:13
guide to soloqueue: - get good aim - get good movement -get lucky with teammates either be as good as s1mple or accept that you will get 40 kills and still lose 16-14 sometimes
2020-12-10 11:14
2 replies
>sometimes in nearly 50% of scenarios*
2020-12-10 11:19
1 reply
true
2020-12-10 11:26
 | 
Indonesia sTakaTaka
quit soloq get friends
2020-12-10 11:17
1 reply
Weebs don't have friends, they have their gay anigae pillows and anime shows who they attach emotions to heavily.
2020-12-10 11:19
this is written by an a+ esea player and level 9 faceit and i got here mostly by solo queue so i know what im talking about 1: map pool generally i'd avoid inferno, overpass, and nuke. they all rely heavily on teamwork. on inferno rotates are too slow so if u dont have a man advantage u pretty much just have to save the moment they plant which means that if ur teammates cant hold a site for shit youre screwed ct side. not to mention most b players waste so much utility on getting banana control but play like pussies and never push so they get headshotted by someone jumping thru a smoke. overpass and nuke requires solid teammates with good comms, ur con/outside player needs to constantly give out info or else you have to rely on your teammates getting 3k holds every round. not to mention, overpass t side is very reliant on utility or else youre gonna get shut down by awpers. same case for dust 2 except its a bit more t sided. if u wanna solo q youd wanna play mid heavy maps like train, mirage, or cache. if u know how to play vertigo its a great map since no one else does so as long as u rotate efficiently you can 30 bomb every map 2: how to play around teammates if u know ur skilled enough PLEASE dont play support positions like b anchor on mirage or ramp on nuke. you wanna take good spots, like cat/con or outside. if an enemy has a tendency to go a specific bombsite play close to that site. generally you should either play spots that you can rotate through quickly. on t side you should try to bait your teammates - not in a way where youre always last alive with 0 impact, but where youre able to trade easily. when ur taking a bombsite you should always be 2nd or 3rd to enter through a position separate from your teammates. on mirage if ur teammates are going ramp you should enter from palace. on nuke if theyre going from squeaky/hut enter from mini. never follow their economy. if they save 2nd round just ignore them and save til u get ur preferred weapon. if theres a certain guy whos particularly shit at the game make him ur bitch. make him drop u weapons and use him as bait. generally in solo q youd wanna play for yourself, dont voice_enable 0 but dont rely on them either. 80% of the time youre gonna be placed with room temperature iq kids. tldr: your map pool should mostly be mirage cache and train and be selfish when youre playing, dont rely on your team This is the post?
2020-12-10 11:44
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.