I would like to just point these things out to you.
1) Liazz played on ORDER in 2018. In that year, they only attended B-rank, A-rank, and one S-rank tournaments. Meaning they most likely played more than just T2-T3 Australian teams (I remember watching FaZe vs ORDER multiple times back then when I was a FaZe fan, plus they played other decent up and coming teams like Greyhound Gaming and Ghost Gaming). So yeah, that does prove something.
2) Liazz has played in the support role for the last 2-3 years. So while his stats are definitely higher because of when he was a star rifle, there has been PLENTY of time for his stats to go back down to where they would be as a support player. So if you think they're still influenced from shit that happened almost 3 years ago then you're braindead.
3) I never said that Liazz's stats were better than JKS's, I said "Liazz, all time, has roughly the same stats as JKS does, while being in undesirable roles and JKS was star rifler." MEANING, that Liazz has ROUGHLY the same stats as JKS, all time, whilst being a SUPPORT instead of a MAIN RIFLE.
4) The stats for both players, all time, are over 800+ maps. Meaning that a couple games isn't gonna change their stats very much. So Liazz has roughly the same stats as JKS whilst having to work harder because his entire job was to set up JKS for success as a support rifle.
5) Liazz isn't just all aim no brain like some pros in the game currently and past. He is extremely intelligent and makes good decisions mid round all the time. Not saying JKS doesn't either, but Im more hype for a Liazz clutch than a JKS one. With JKS its most likely just gonna be pure aim to win it for him while Liazz most of the time relies on positioning, game sense, and aim to win it for him.