Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Major for Business
 | 
Australia FlaKeXD 
What Major should I do, I wanna do entrepreneur type of things in the future. (also can pick one for minor) Accounting Banking and finance Business law Business management Marketing Business analytics and statistics Economics and business strategy Financial econometrics Human resource management International business Taxation
2021-01-14 11:44
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Marketing
2021-01-14 11:45
1 reply
#5
 | 
Australia FlaKeXD
yeh I was thinking bout doing marketing
2021-01-14 12:08
#2
 | 
Australia iBlooDx
I already told you marketing you degenerate
2021-01-14 11:46
business management and the economics and business strategy if you want to start your own thing
2021-01-14 11:46
1 reply
#6
Kush | 
Netherlands RiberiA
helaas meneer kaas
2021-01-14 12:16
#4
 | 
Slovakia depresia
Most of theese will probably have like 80% of the subjects in common and the rest 20% wont matter that much anyway so it doesnt really matter in the long run .
2021-01-14 11:49
#7
 | 
Germany XpiRieNZ
Depends on your interests. If you like Accounting/Finance go in that direction, if you like Marketing for it. I would propably pick Business strategy or Accounting.
2021-01-14 12:18
Astralis
2.01
Vitality
1.87
Extra Salt
1.61
paiN
2.33
fnatic
1.87
Complexity
1.98
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.