are u scared to using french flag
Why don't you use French flag?
3. branches or maybe ATM
4. I have absolutely no idea what they want from you there
4. please call me later
idk, seems kind of accurate?
1. paid sick
No idea about 4
1. 'Paid' as in paid leave, meaning time off where you are still paid by your employer, or more likely because of the context given in the brackets, 'sick' as in sick leave where your employer gives consideration to the fact you might get sick while they employ you.
2. 'Place', you place an order
3. 'ATMs' or in the UK they use the term 'Cashpoints', although I've never heard them referred to as cashpoints
4. fucking no idea, maybe spell out the numbers in english? like five, one etc. or maybe 'area code'
as an english speaker you have the shittiest english homework out there