That's what FBI would say...
Idk, really depends.
S - E
desert and nothing more
a lil bit from the states around it
hint: it's in Arizona, you should get it EZ
yes but not as much as big cities
yes,young ppl aren't so nice tho
Urban, lots of buildings
Hint: In MD
Mountains / Planalto
I'll post the *Town* I lived in before living in Surprise, AZ
P - N
(high) Desert w/ mountains <-- *high is hint, use it in google search
Also if ur in USA you should always say your state because they are more populous then most european countries anyways
L - N
Old school buildings
- First and last letter
- Details/ landscape of city
there's a castle
- Is it traveled to a lot?
- Are people nice there?
First Last letter- O K
kinda but lot of people move here because it is a great place
nice- yes very nice
Very flat terrain
Not visited at all
Full of boomers, literally, so you can guess
First and last letter:
- V - S
- Modern city with big old town
Traveled a lot:
- 50% would rip your head off for being homosexual, 50% are homosexuals themselves
First and last letter: M - G
- Details/ landscape of city: old buildings, relatively close to the sea.
- Is it traveled to a lot?: Yes not as much as amsterdam but given its size its quite popular with tourists
- Are people nice there: some people are, some arent
-Slightly mountainous, clay ground
-Not really, close to a larger city
-They're ok, slightly retarded
First and last letter P.....N
- Details/ landscape of city - Best city with most tourists.
- Is it traveled to a lot? Yee
- Are people nice there? Yee
One more detail: I am from Kosovo
- a bit
- normal for Netherlands
-Two rivers (one of many cities known as river city)
-Not necessarily a tourist city, people pass through often
-About the same as the rest of my state
Yeah I am sure a Brazilian will guess my shithole of a city in Poland
You don't even know about my city's existence
By natives. Wonderful place.
It's in Brasilia mens))
Coastal Urban city
Coastal of the Great Lake, Part of GTA
Quite large in scale,
Most traveled destination in Finland
Neighbor help is very much alive, anyone else? no.
large city with old architecture
Yeah, we receive a lot of touristes
Nope, it's known for being rude and asshole to travelers.
Big buildings everywhere
Lot of tourists
M | N
lots of forests, big brown river.
decent amount of travel.
yes the people are nice
yeah its p traveled for this part of europe
the best people in serbia, excluding central backa
Not as much as Amsterdam, but I guess we get a decent amount
Most people are, but there's also alot of criminals
There is a big lake
First and last letter: I-N
- Details/ landscape of city: sea, airport
- Is it traveled to a lot? i guess it's one of the more popular cities in South Korea
- Are people nice there? just as nice as anywhere else
Near a river, medium sized city
No, 90% of tourists are religious pilgrims and only come here to rest
Yes, of course
On a river, large city
Quite visited in the summer due to the beaches
Yes, towards EU/Russian tourists lul
G E , mountains everywhere around , people nice ? It's normal but there is a lot of crimes there , it's a student city and it's not travelled a lot
Buildings, a lot of buildings
2) Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Topkapı Palace Museum, Grand Bazaar, Spice Bazaar, Bosphorus, Galata Tower, Dolmabahçe Palace, Sultanahmet Square and Mosque. maiden's tower, estuary, rumeli fortress, Çırağan palace, Mecidiye mosque, i_l archeology museum, Theodosius Obelisk,
..... So many museums and churches that I can't count
- tons of rural places ex:palace, architectures
- all people in portugal are nice menss:))
- Beautiful beaches
- Yes (Usually paulistas)