Thread has been deleted
Last comment
glorious mouse worth it?
dupreeh | 
United States botv1ce 
hey guys i've been thinking of getting a new mouse and for the last couple months, i've been eyeing the Logitech G Pro X Superlight Wireless because of the fact that it's ultralight AND wireless. Those are my two requirements. The only problem is that that mouse has been sold out on the logitech store for FUCKING AGES. I have been checking their store every fucking day and have notifications on and it feels like they're just not producing it anymore. My current mouse isn't bad but I feel like it's outdated now. I have the Zowie EC2-B from 3 years ago and it's still in perfect condition and has no issues but i have been wanting to upgrade to a wireless. I recently came across the Glorious Model O Ultralight Wireless and have been considering getting that one since it fulfills the requirements i have and it has a good battery life. I just wanted to ask for people's opinions on it (bonus points if you own one and can vouch for it). If it is not worth it, I will just keep my current mouse and wait until the G Pro X is back in store. tldr: is the Glorious Model O Ultralight Wireless worth it or should I just wait till the G Pro X is back in store?
2021-01-17 06:50
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Russia MC_VISER
i'm trying to dupe my mouse now, you can try to buy my example XD
2021-01-17 06:55
buy zygen
2021-01-17 07:14
3 replies
thank i'll look into it mens))
2021-01-17 07:29
2 replies
I mean it's not wireless but it's still a very good mouse
2021-01-17 07:30
1 reply
yeah it looks good but i was hoping it would be wireless. it looks very similar to my zowie ec2b
2021-01-17 07:33
GPXS is amazing , just wait for it . it feel much better than model O wireless
2021-01-17 07:18
1 reply
okay thank mens)) i wait
2021-01-17 07:27
FunPlus Phoenix
Renegades
EXTREMUM
Wisla Krakow
Vitality
FaZe
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.