I have personal preference for ZywOo's playstyle and Vitality's playstyle, so there goes my bias, though I love Electronic despite disliking Na'Vi's playstyle (their T side can either look beautiful or horrible considering it's really hard to play like they do, slowly (maybe too slowly) and spread out, and s1mple just doesn't move to utilize informations on map).
But your claims on stats, outside of your opinion, is most definetely accurate and stats show it .
By inflated stats did you mean this or something else ? :
By inflated stats I mean this also in 2020:
1) s1mple 1.29 rating 2.0 > 1.42 KD / 1.33 Impact rating
2) Dev1ce 1.20 rating 2.0 > 1.25 KD / 1.26 Impact rating
3) Zywoo 1.29 rating 2.0 > 1.33 KD / 1.38 Impact rating
3) Zywoo's KD ratio to Impact rating means his kills have massive impact on round wins.
2) dev1ce has a fairly good impact and almost 1:1 ratio from KD to Impact rating.
1) s1mple has great impact but his ratio KD to Impact rating is bad which means he gets meaningless kills that don't win rounds like eco frags/exit frags and this is confirmed by the eyetest when you watch Na'Vi demos, he is really passive, laid-back (Gla1ve said on HLTV confirmed I believe) and he is often saving/clutching (Jame time). I believe Gla1ve said that Zywoo and Electronic were very impactful players, more so s1mple which lead him saying s1mple was very passive.
He's an amazing player and one of the best AWPER in the world (top 1-2 individualon the awp) but he's not a great teamplayer, takes too much ressources out of his team and doesn't create space as Twistzz and aerial said in an interview: "s1mple lets his team create space for him while Zywoo creates space for his team, and I think that's pretty impressive".
People saying he is a statpadder or a KD player aren't that much far off as the stats show (but ofc he's not only that, far from it, he's really smart and has good gamesense).
Because he is such a skilled player people don't want to acknowledge he's a baiter while we easely acknowledged Cold was baiting Taco in SK ( and these guys won 2 Majors, Coldzera 2 major MVPs and back to back ).
So what s1mple allows for his team is a bit overrated. People always blame his team or Electronic when they lose but Na'Vi completely plays around him, drops him every round (p250, scout, deagle, ak, AWP...) and he buys kelvar pretty much every round; that's kinda crazy. Looking at his money usage per map, he is prob the tier 1 pro that buys the most and takes the most money out of his team. (I have a thread which talks about it, though it wasn't its original goal, people pointed it out in the comments since s1mple's weapon usage % is unique and only contains prenium weapons, HLTV doesn't provide stats for kevlar unfortunately).
Na'Vi is really star-centered, and Vitality was last year in 2019 but not nearly as much as Na'Vi this year (if Vitality 2019 was star centered, it was about 50%; Na'Vi 2019 or 2020 is 200%)
In 2020 though, Vitality is not star-centered at all with apEX's IGLing.