Hrello, dis is microsft suport. send me cretit card inforamation and it will fix, yes
uninstall cheats, go into task manager, stop steam and restart
I saw this tutorial on internet specificaly for your problem
1. Close all programs
2. Update your windows and graphic dirvers
3. Cut the power to pc. No shutdown, just plug out the pc cord
4. Go to gas station and buy 1l of gasoline.
5. Pour all the gas on your pc including mouse, keyboard and monitor.
6. Throw a burning match towards you pc
7. Plug back the pc cord to electricity and turn on the pc
Update windows, it can cause some kind of "RAM failure" which ends up in game crashing, for me my RAM usage was at 14.6/16gb while I had Adobe After effects on. I updated Windows and it is back at 7-9gb, had lag on the whole computer and responses took tens of seconds.
do u have rtx voice app active? my game keeps switching to desktop when i open it, so i have to minimise the app first. could be something similar for u
step 1. delete csgo
step 2. download csgo :D
I had the same problem and it was caused by Webex running in the background so maybe you have some similar app running in the background.