Thread has been deleted
Last comment
the c0ncept **EXPOSED**
 | 
Azerbaijan djkido316 
After watching a handful of his videos I can clearly see that this guy has no knowledge of the game on the top tier. The big meme that the conspiracy heads are just silvers crybabies is true. Sure you can be a faceit lvl 10 with years of experience and still being brainwashed into thinking all pros cheat, but you really need to sweat for that, it's not easy being that stupid. The c0ncept is by far the prime example of all conspiracy theorists, and I'm talking about the whole scene of conspiracies. When you think about flat earthers, the most hated "species" of conspiracy theorists, you will think, well, they're just stupid. But what about what you, HLTV mens)) thinks? It's the same thing. You think your methods and thoughts are far more advanced than anyone else but this isn't true at all. You gotta wake up and realize that crying for no reason won't bring you anywhere. Even if they catch a cheater, a 1 in a thousand, on the pro scene, (and don't get me started on "duh uh look how many cheaters in the scene were found duh uh", because THIS is the list of ALL the pros that got banned by Valve themselves. And there's the matchfixers aswell. On the whole list there's ancient fucking bans handed to nonamers, people you would never think of, people who just started their career, made their mistakes and got cancelled right away. And there's KQLY aswell. He got VAC banned because he was using cheats in matchmaking for fun. That's something I hate, for sure, but he wasn't banned because he cheated in any professional or serious (FPL / etc) matches. That's the sad part that most of you don't even realize the circumstances of many events. KQLY didn't cheat in a pro match. And many times when I watch these videos of "pro players getting banned live !! must watch!!!XDLXLOXLSOXLODO" I NEVER ever see something that confirms it! Sure, maybe they actually cheated but we, the public, never got to see what made Valve think they were cheating, and so on. So, again, don't start with this fucking bullshit. All pros that get caught are all low tier nonamers that are just impatient little brats) they're not gonna congratulate your community for this shit, you're not heroes, you're not gonna get any money at all, you're just over 30 year olds that think that having played 1.3 as kids make you the biggest veterans on the earth. You gotta realize that none of you are special, you're just complete noobs that don't understand anything about the pro scene. I'll be honest here, I suck too, and I also haven't catched up on the pro scene before 2019. But what I do know is that most of you are just casual players that play once a week on matchmaking and are just crybabies that NEVER in their lives have trained or practiced. MOST of you, like the c0ncept, are just low ranks that think they make better thoughts than pros. It's not like this since you like to bring up the simpsons every once in a while to show your dark edgy emo and cringy bullshit fake-deep thoughts. Oh yeah I forgot the c0ncept. Well, especially after the Zywoo and Bymas video I begin to realize how close minded this guy is. He's absolutely dogshit at this game. A literal 16:9 default settings bot. He is the classic "boy I played for 200 hours and man.. the game is boring. Hahahahha you're such a loser for wanting to have fun lol hahahah gt rekt nn d0g hahaha lololol i rekt you while im using cheats in mm and you have nothing to defeat me ahahhah lol you suck noob" yeah the classic little edgy kid who has a massive ego because of his parents being divorced and he needs to cope a little bit in his little imaginary and delusional world where he's also the smartest shit. I'm getting too distracted in trashtalking that I keep forgetting about my actual argumentations. Anyways. The first thing that pops up in my mind is, why isn't he using POV demos? They're easily accessible. You can see on youtube how many there are available. Why stick to something so inconsistent? Maybe because that's the only way he can prove his never-proven points? Sounds about right to me. All these "afterlocks" arguments are just plain bullshit. If you ever in your miserable life considered to actually train csgo, or actually, ANY fucking fps game, you will notice that you will have a different approach in aiming and sometimes it can be a little shaky. I train and practice my aim, many times. I do these little movements aswell. A load of times when I had to watch my own demos I would think "what if this is in an overwatch case? Would I look too good to be true? Is that my ultimate ego boost right here?" Because it's the truth, I'm not focused on making my gameplay look good, I aim to win not to look entratainable, if that makes sense. I'm not saying that what I think the c0ncept thinks is that they use wallhacks, I'm well aware that to cheat in a professional game or even in LAN you gotta have something good, but still these aimbot "aNoMaLiEs" hackusations don't make sense to me. And even then why would a cheat developer, being paid tens of thousands of whealth, make such "obvious" or blatant mistakes? There's GREAT coders that get paid a smallest of a fraction of that money and they do it better. There's the good ol free minecraft hacked clients that are just NUTTY code in general and it's for free with donations. As an example... but anyways. It is VERY frustrating to see the bymas video because I find myself often on his shoes, meaning that I have a fairly similar aiming style and making those big movements is normal to me. It happens when you train your aim, when you're actually not just a lucky bot that plays zombie on community servers 24/7 and call yourself a counterstrike player. The clip at 3:52 on Bymas' video is just my confirmation that the c0ncept has clearly never played this game seriously. Watch the clip yourself and you'll see why. There is a hidden truth to all these "you're just a silver" comments. People who have an advanced understanding of this game instead of falling into the enclosed cheating bubble will understand most of these clips. To be completely honest with you the only thing I would agree with the c0ncept here is the "infolock" argument. When you train tens of thousands of hours the aim isn't the problem. It's a competitive game, if you want to cheat you want to have a competitive advantage, not raw and mechanical skills advantage. Anyone could do that. Just look at XANTARES or FURIOUSSS, they're beasts but still not the best, for obvious reasons. This is counter strike, not call of duty. But still, the accusations are far from being truthful. They have no argumentations whatsoever and no scientifical tests. Speaking of which, this will sound stupid, but what about Dream's drama? Yes you heard that right, Dream, the cringy popular Minecraft youtuber that modified his game files to have better RNG on his runs. He cheated, there's no doubt about it. But MATHS was brought up. Even for such a childish thing (and I mean, not that childish since it's still a competition that I also personally respect). They also came to the definitive conclusion with scientific tests. They SIMULATED scenarios. And none of them matched Dream's. The other clip on Nuke is just plain bullshit. Makes absolutely no sense at all. Why would an aimlock be so late on locking for information... It's sad to see these videos because it's just accusating played over and over for stuff that happen ALL-THE-FUCKING-TIME on any game actually, you could sit there and find these coincidences on faceit lvl 5 games. The clip at 4:57 is absolutely hilarious. "What!? HOW DARE HE BE MORE CONFIDENT THAN I AM ON THESE SHOOTING STYLES? *I** know better than him. He should do how I want. I have 200 hours of experience, and even though he has 50 times more hours than I do, what he did is literally impossible!"* The whole video on Zywoo on the other hand, is just another big piece of evidence that he straight up doesn't know how to play at all. Watch it yourself. No doubt this guy's whole fuckin personality is all around being a crybaby. Instead of crying, get good. Train. Practice. Don't sit here and not do it because ""would"", if you understand what I mean. Just do it and don't cry. If you don't want then don't cry about others doing it. You're just cringe.
2021-01-21 22:15
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
As if anyone is reading that LOL
2021-01-21 22:16
so zywoo is god yes
2021-01-21 22:17
 | 
Brazil GooseOp
I read it all and can confirm, I don't care
2021-01-21 22:17
1 reply
+1
2021-01-22 04:36
This is long enough to use as a movie script, Warner hook him up!
2021-01-21 22:18
1 reply
ahahahhaha
2021-01-22 05:02
 | 
United States Masshole
bump
2021-01-22 04:11
I am very confident in pro that play today that have cheated in the past, but im very sure that no pros cheat in tier 1 cs. Theres too much money to justifying it with big orgs and huge prize pools in a tourney every few weeks.
2021-01-22 04:16
i didnt read it all sorry, but +9999 for saying this, the c0ncept is braindead. Plain and simple. I've pointed out many retarded things under his videos and his argumentations in responses were so stuuuuuupid or nonexistent. He spotted same types of aim anomalies in literally half of the pro scene, in some of the most talented in any areas of the game players (so not just aiming) and in some of the most seasoned players, playing cs for decades. My last sentence is not explaining why he is completely wrong, but its simply too much bullshit to dig deep into that here
2021-01-22 04:44
1 reply
neither did I but I also know the guy is a massive retard, a lot of his videos from what I've seen talk about anomalies within a player's aim as if he expects everyone to aim very predictably every time and robotically move their mouse to perfection. It's as if he forgets there's a human with a hand on a mouse that can sometimes hit the keyboard, awkwardly adjust either aim or the mouse on its pad, have a weird movement because there was a lapse in the player's focus, etc. etc. So many outside factors that retards treat as a suspicion for hacking it boggles my mind
2021-01-22 04:56
i read all of it, where's my degree?
2021-01-22 04:55
 | 
United States fowlyz
I scrolled down to see the comments first and realized how long your post it. Is this your college essay?
2021-01-22 04:58
Edit: Just realised this is a copy paste from VACSucks reddit. You got me((
2021-01-22 05:03
 | 
United States me_0_major
i didnt read that so i will say: ok
2021-01-22 05:01
i gotta give it to him though hes really finessing the patreon check from the idiots who watch him
2021-01-22 05:01
 | 
Brazil TiagoQc
ok
2021-01-22 05:04
I posted this on r/vacsucks but obviously no one read the whole thing because it's just too much the silvers can handle. Too much truth in one single post. Apparently the post got removed by the moderators, I guess not even them can handle the truth. Winners train, losers complain 😉
2021-01-25 14:09
3 replies
I just checked your post on r/vacsucks, you legit seem like a single-digit iq brainlet. reddit.com/r/VACsucks/comments/l488jv/bi.. People try to answer to you in a civil way, you ape out like a acoustic kid. Continue thinking nobody cheats, you don't have the brain capacity to think in a wider way. reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/kv..
2021-01-25 14:25
cute first acev:3
2021-01-25 14:28
1 reply
back off, he is faceit level 3, he knows better than you.
2021-01-25 14:39
 | 
Europe jigglepeek
the c0ncept is fkn retard but kqly did cheat in officials.
2021-01-25 14:10
Rapper | 
United States E_40
why dafuq should someone read that ...
2021-01-25 14:17
ayo im not reading all that
2021-01-25 14:27
 | 
Greece Ploutonas
I started reading... I conceded.
2021-01-25 14:29
ropz | 
India icle
tldr
2021-01-25 14:32
 | 
France Kaaai
I'm not going to read that but +1. He's also an anti-vaxx + pro Trump lul
2021-01-25 14:35
1 reply
Based
2021-01-25 14:39
the main issue is, that he uses gotv demos. a lot of stuff looks shady in gotv demos. smooth crosshairmovements become snappy and a lot of stuff looks weird in general.
2021-01-25 14:38
do u really think anyone is gonna read all that blabbering
2021-01-25 14:41
RL has said this for years. the c0ncept is a fucking clown and its obvious to anyone over gold nova 1
2021-01-25 14:41
1 reply
 | 
Azerbaijan djkido316
omg RL fan, reply now why u watch this guy
2021-01-25 14:52
What is the concept? Vacksucks theorie?
2021-01-25 14:42
who?
2021-01-25 14:54
im not reading this
2021-01-25 14:56
Bravos
Santos
Anonymo
Movistar Riders
mousesports
ENCE
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.