Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Interior and exterior
 | 
Brazil MIBR_2_MAJOR_NA_1_KKKKK 
Your fight against something or someone that represents what torments you, will only be successful to the extent that you fight against it even in yourself, because if your fight is exclusively external, you may even win, but it will be a temporary victory, since , at the front, you will have to repeat and repeat the same battle until you balance the game. On Earth as in Heaven, and on the outside as well as in the interior, when there is no correspondence, all your effort is in vain, because you do not complete the mythological journey of the warrior soul, which unites heaven and earth in the intimacy of the heart. These affirmations became common currency, you have already read them and heard them, and even repeat them there. However, they are still theories disconnected from your everyday reality. Put into practice what you know, only then will you be free. ez for fallen btw
2021-01-22 19:16
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Wait, wtf just happened, why are everyone ignoring me ? REPLY TO ME IDIOTS
2021-01-22 19:22
2 replies
lol
2021-01-22 19:27
Ah, I see you are new to hltv. Let me help you out! If you want comments on a thread, there are 3 important rules. 1. Clickbait Title. You want something that stands out. All caps can sometimes work. 2. Keep the thread to a minimum of 6 lines. One line should equal one sentence, nobody will read a paragraph. 3. Leave a blank line between every 2 lines. You should have 3 groups of 2 sentences.
2021-01-22 19:37
tl;dr
2021-01-22 19:28
Manic
2021-01-22 19:30
Your fight against something or someone that represents what torments you, will only be successful to the extent that you fight against it even in yourself, because if your fight is exclusively external, you may even win, but it will be a temporary victory, since , at the front, you will have to repeat and repeat the same battle until you balance the game. On Earth as in Heaven, and on the outside as well as in the interior, when there is no correspondence, all your effort is in vain, because you do not complete the mythological journey of the warrior soul, which unites heaven and earth in the intimacy of the heart. These affirmations became common currency, you have already read them and heard them, and even repeat them there. However, they are still theories disconnected from your everyday reality. Put into practice what you know, only then will you be free.
Unappealing title, only one paragraph and way too long. Also Furia+BR combo. sorry, but this is a tl;dr for me dagg
The phantom, exterior like fish eggs The interior like suicide-wrist red I can exercise you, this can be your Phys. Ed Cheat on your man, homie...
2021-01-22 19:34
Dynasty
Animal Squad
OG
VOYVODA
Liquid
Virtus.pro
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.