Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Russia come
 | 
Finland slartibartfast 
Western media is making a big fuss about demonstrations in Russia to free Navalny. Is there really something in the air or just fuss over nothing? #PART 2 Mods suppressing my discussion mens(( its casual off topic mods plz
2021-01-25 13:12
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Both. There is something in the air for the last 10 years or so: liberal elites are trying to make a coup d'état. Still without success. As for your media, yeah they're basically making a fuss over nothing.
2021-01-25 13:15
7 replies
Putin is bestest. Russian people are happy about their living standards.
2021-01-25 13:25
6 replies
Dunno what does Putin have to do with what I said, but ok.
2021-01-25 13:26
 | 
Russia TorToroych
not really
2021-01-25 13:39
3 replies
Even in hltv most russian folks are happy about their living standards. What is your problem?
2021-01-25 13:40
2 replies
 | 
Russia TorToroych
I have salary of ~$650 per month and it is considered above average in the city I live.
2021-01-25 13:57
1 reply
You would not be able to find accommodations, after tax, in Denmark for that amount
2021-01-26 14:23
0/8
2021-01-26 16:04
It's been here for many years, the tiredness of corruption in general. That's why people come outside. There's one thing i can't understand... Why don't people fight back when the "cosmonauts" hit them? If a cosmonaut goes inside a mob to catch someone, he should return alone without helmet and baton in the best case.
2021-01-25 13:16
There's fuss over a guy with foreign secret service support that is trying to stir up similar shit that happened all over ex-USSR already. To me it comes down to 3 things: 1) I'm against the current regime but supporting the forces that want to destroy my country over it is stupid. 2) Navalny is not trying to make change, he's trying to organize a coup. We've seen how it's done in other countries and what the consequences are so I'm going to pass. Not to mention that the result is always going to be way worse here. 3) I just dont like him as a person. Based on what he's done I dont think he's a very bright guy.
2021-01-25 13:24
13 replies
+1 good point.
2021-01-25 13:28
Navalny is not the brightest person, but how you try to rid-off Putin and other corrupted politics in Russia without coup?
2021-01-25 13:30
3 replies
I dont know. I just know that anyone you bring via coup is going to be way worse based on experience in neighboring countries.
2021-01-25 14:46
2 replies
yes i agree on that a coup is not the ideal way if you dont like your regime. However if regime tries to prolong its term on power i find that very problematic given the fact that nobody is irreplaceable when you have freaking 150 million citizens. this new constitutional change that allowed putin to have more terms was also was big news in western media that, but dont know if that is the case really there.
2021-01-25 15:38
1 reply
Dude it's very simple. Coup = no more Russia. If current regime comes down to the fact that there is nothing to save no more then yeah, go head, make a coup.
2021-01-25 18:23
I already stated this in previous thread, but do you think resisting the suppression of opposition is directly supporting Navalny? IMO even if he was a foreign spy should he be jailed for conspiracy, not poisoned or jailed for something else. RN they have jailed him for pretty weird stuff and I was suprised that even finnish president allegedly talked with Putin about this. He is usually a bit lamb towards Russia on these kinds of things so it really caught my eye.
2021-01-25 13:33
7 replies
Protest were positioned as "support Navalny" in particular, not "against suppression of opposition" or "against corruption" or anything else. What stuff? He's a convict under a trial and has to follow some formal procedures which he failed (probably on purpose) multiple (!) times despite he was given many opportunities to solve this shit peacefully without any consequences and they even postponed it when he was in Germany.
2021-01-25 14:18
3 replies
> Protest were positioned as "support Navalny" in particular, not "against suppression of opposition" or "against corruption" or anything else. ok i get your point. these riots are to support Navalny mostly, not generally against the regime/corruption. >What stuff? He's a convict under a trial and has to follow some formal procedures which he failed (probably on purpose) multiple (!) times despite he was given many opportunities to solve this shit peacefully without any consequences and they even postponed it when he was in Germany. by stuff I meant that at least here they reported that he was arrested for missing some probation timelines, but the same authorities let him to go to Germany. You can correct me here if im misinformed though. Also some sh it that he was not allowed lawyer visits and his lawyer was arrested later too. Sounds fishy but OFC there might be good reasons to do all these. Just that in this kind of thing happening in Finland would be frontpage news anyway. But please, you seem well informed. What do you think about the charges against him? Political witch hunt or just another corrupted guy who wants to become a martyr and avoid jail?
2021-01-25 14:28
2 replies
Putin personally made a request to let Navalny flight to Germany. There is no details about situation with Navalny's lawyer, but as far as I know he/she (lawyer) wasn't arrested. Whether Navalny's previous 2 cases are faked or not, any regular citizen would have sent to jail after such charges, but Navalny only got suspended sentence TWICE, so I think he's corruption abuser himself. As for current charges, I think Navalny did it on purpose because he could have avoided it EASILY, so I think he's just seeking for attention since he has been irrelevant last years.
2021-01-25 14:59
1 reply
ok thanks for sharing. so from your point of view he seems just opportunist trying to take advantage on the situation.
2021-01-25 15:40
Navalny spins it in a way that he's the only opposition out there, so everyone assumes that if you're against Putin you're pro-Navalny, there's not much room to wiggle here. Granted most people are stupid so this is understandable. As I'm neither I'll just try to stay away until there's a serious threat of a coup, at which point I'm going to be at the streets too.
2021-01-25 14:50
2 replies
then you'll meet thousands of people like me who won't let you do it! but it won't happen
2021-01-26 15:53
1 reply
Read friend. I'm against any kind of coups or revolutions, and the only reason I would go out is to stop it.
2021-01-26 18:48
AGAIN??? Why are you so worried about Russia? Don't you have enough problems of your own? Is it envy? or fear?
2021-01-25 13:28
30 replies
 | 
Russia bermobomra
it's just a question :DDd the russian demonstraions are in the news literally everywhere and which is more finland shares it's borders with russia so he has all the rights to ask as many question as he wants
2021-01-25 13:31
7 replies
address your questions to the United States and its vassals in Europe...are you stupid enough to think that this is possible?!
2021-01-25 13:34
3 replies
 | 
Russia bermobomra
:D
2021-01-25 13:37
 | 
Russia Syonamaru
XD
2021-01-25 16:49
oh lord xD
2021-01-26 13:53
ye exactly. I am from very close to Russian border so ofc it interests me what going on with my fellow neighbors. Genuine desire to understand, not envy or fear.
2021-01-25 13:40
2 replies
this is happening all over the world...and questions should be asked of those who provoke it!
2021-01-25 17:30
Now there is a war of multinational corporations against the current world order...The goal is to overthrow existing governments around the world and establish dominance. The beginning was laid in the USA! This was a real raider takeover of power! and they did not care about democracy, freedom of speech and human rights! The whole world must unite against them! Otherwise, there will be anarchy and lawlessness all over the world!
2021-01-25 17:34
y would anyone envy lmao
2021-01-25 20:39
21 replies
Well I don't envy you either with your liberal values and all that shit check this! hltv.org/forums/threads/2409119/globalis..
2021-01-25 20:43
20 replies
that's not an answer to the question though
2021-01-25 20:43
19 replies
I think there are many who share my beliefs
2021-01-25 20:45
18 replies
you are drifting away from the question I don't need your overly dramatic hollow answers brother if you don't have a proper answer say that you don't have a proper answer
2021-01-25 20:47
17 replies
Then ask a normal question and I'll answer it
2021-01-25 20:51
16 replies
that was a pretty reasonable question anyway expecting a proper answer from u was a mistake
2021-01-25 20:52
15 replies
I think you just wanted to show that you live in New Zealand
2021-01-25 20:58
14 replies
no why would I try to show that lmao u asked why everyone was talking about Russia again was it because of envy and I asked why would anyone envy Russia ?
2021-01-25 20:59
13 replies
Well, maybe someone is jealous that we have the largest country in the world...maybe because we don't bend to America...there can be many reasons... why do people believe in such nonsense as Navalny? can you explain this to me?
2021-01-25 21:06
1 reply
>Well, maybe someone is jealous that we have the largest country in the world...maybe because we don't bend to America...there can be many reasons... man i dont really think any individual is jealous for your landscape. Finland has much less and most of it is empty anyway so who cares. Maybe if you think of it from geopolitical point of view, but that does not really matter for individuals. I think you are underestimating the impact of increasing average wealth of middle class globally. I think time of so called "great countries" ended when fast food and netflix became available for the common folks. Panem et circenses - Bread and circuses. Who would want to go invade neighboring country for land when you have your stomach full and video games anyway? >why do people believe in such nonsense as Navalny? can you explain this to me? As for this I wouldn't say I believe in Navalny in the sense, but from these conservations and what's been going on lately I have got an increasingly bad feeling about Putin's regime.
2021-01-26 13:19
I perfectly understand the essence of what is happening both in Russia and in the world...I don't understand why people are so stupid...they eat everything the global media gives them! hltv.org/forums/threads/2408992/russia-c..
2021-01-25 21:15
10 replies
I find wisdom thinking that I never perfectly understand anything since I cannot fully trust the sample of the data I get. I can have an theory on the thing until proven wrong by new data. And people who don't process data same way I do, they are not necessarily stupid. They just use different paradigm on the processing e.g. trust more their feelings. From how I've seen you argument your points, I would say you are more feeling based.
2021-01-26 13:23
9 replies
I am based only on facts...And I try to put more emotions into my words, so that people better understand what I'm talking about!
2021-01-26 13:38
In Russia, it is ridiculous for us when the collective West imposes new sanctions against us under far-fetched pretexts! It only unites us and makes us stronger...import substitution is developing, new jobs are being created, and so on...all your actions have the opposite effect...it's so obvious!
2021-01-26 13:45
But Europe is silent about the illegal coup in the United States ... do you think this is a democracy? you turn a blind eye to everything for the sake of money and imaginary security! The US is wiping its feet on you! And you don't care!
2021-01-26 13:53
6 replies
but if you dont trust the western sources on that, what makes current sources YOU have on these more valid? can you open up a bit YOUR source validation? and maybe what is your primary source of information on for example US elections that you trust? One of the reasons I started this conversation was that I can notice that right now western media is building and "image", but even if that image is biased that does not mean that it would be completely wrong. it is just my current bubble that is spreading this information so I want to see the walls of the bubble. How are you certain that your bubble is the global truthfull one?
2021-01-26 14:07
5 replies
as Biden won - at the expense of the postal ballot...not suspicious?... who is behind Biden? global media...this became obvious when the current US president was blocked on all social networks in one day... what is the future challenge of global media? suppress Trump and his supporters...is this being done? Yes! How can they strengthen their position in the next election? these are migrants...more than 10 million...is this being done? Yes! why are the rights of various minorities being promoted? of course, to strengthen their positions in the next election...but not only that ...divide and conquer...have you heard of this principle of governing the people? is it being done? yes! This is only a small part of what is happening in the United States!
2021-01-26 14:40
all the outbreaks of discontent in Europe, including in Russia...who do you think is doing this? global media, or rather, who is behind them...what are the benefits? it's very simple! It is necessary to shake up all existing governments and establish world domination! well, along the way, distract everyone from the situation in the United States!
2021-01-26 14:55
learn how to properly filter and analyze information and then the puzzle is very easy to put together! my English level is quite low...so I'm sorry!
2021-01-26 15:00
Trump has imposed the toughest sanctions against Russia...and I have nothing to love him for! But he is a true American and a patriot of his country...who sincerely believed in the constitution of his country, the courts, and everything else...he did a lot for the common American, but he is a weak politician and therefore lost...even if not in a fair way...but the digital hegemons who came to power simply spat on the constitution, human rights and freedoms, and democracy...and they will continue to do this to establish their dominance both in the United States and around the world!
2021-01-26 15:13
as expected no response
2021-01-26 18:07
 | 
Russia Slavaa
just fuss over nothing, they benefit from these shit protests
2021-01-25 13:34
I do not understand...do people in Europe really believe such nonsense? why don't they have an opinion?!
2021-01-25 13:39
34 replies
 | 
Russia bermobomra
your brain cells are fleeing one by one straight to the United States and its vassals in Europe
2021-01-25 13:43
What you mean? That opposition politician was poisoned and now he is arrested and now there is some protest against that? I don't find any "nonsense" in that. If same thing happened here there would probably be same outcome -> protests even if the politician was not popular. I think if you put it like that, everyone would probably have opinion that it is wrong even though you would not like the politician.
2021-01-25 13:47
32 replies
no one poisoned him! this is complete nonsense!
2021-01-25 13:48
1 reply
So whats your view on this? Was it Germany that made this all up, since allegedly he was treated there?
2021-01-25 14:02
don't show your stupidity with such statements
2021-01-25 13:52
29 replies
which particular statements do you refer to? I am many things, but stupid is not USUALLY one of them. During retakes in inf thats whole other story though
2021-01-25 14:04
28 replies
I mean, if you really think he was poisoned
2021-01-25 14:05
27 replies
well that is the point. media in my country is alleging it and president of my country publicly announced that he is worried about the thing and talked about the topic with putin. you must understand that president of finland does not do this very often. He is not like president of russia. Usually he is just a lamb who does not comment on this kinds of things cos he wants to stay neutral and in good relationship with russia, so here it feels like something special is going on. I honestly dont think that finnish president is part of this kind conspiracy against russian regime, so eventhough i dont like him particularly, he has kind of authority towards finnish people in this topic.
2021-01-25 14:11
12 replies
Now there is a war of multinational corporations against the current world order...The goal is to overthrow existing governments around the world and establish dominance. The beginning was laid in the USA! This was a real raider takeover of power! and they did not care about democracy, freedom of speech and human rights! The whole world must unite against them! Otherwise, there will be anarchy and lawlessness all over the world!
2021-01-25 14:18
4 replies
I agree that capitalism is a bit broken, but I sincerely think that it can be fixed with democratic means also. Education is the key.
2021-01-26 10:23
3 replies
Look at how with the arrival of Biden in the United States, they spat on all democracy, human rights and freedom of speech. Do you think this is a democracy???
2021-01-26 10:46
2 replies
are you referring to trumps allegations that the election was rigged? man 51% vs 47% is not probably rigged. 76.69% on the other hand probably is (Putin on last election). the numbers usually show you the truth.
2021-01-26 12:59
1 reply
2021-01-26 16:06
It's time to start thinking! we don't have to be sheep! and we don't have to buy everything they're trying to sell us!
2021-01-25 14:23
1 reply
Human likes to live in herds so most of the people are sheep and couple of them are the shepherd. Not everybody can be shepherds or things wont work. However sheep can be educated and whole herd benefits.
2021-01-26 10:25
Navalny is just a pawn in the hands of the West to shake up the situation in Russia... this branch may be of interest to you hltv.org/forums/threads/2409119/globalis..
2021-01-25 19:07
4 replies
and what is putin? i agree that navalny might not be best possible alternative but TBH putin and his inner circle seems corrupted AF. What's your thoughts on him?
2021-01-26 10:12
3 replies
There is corruption in every country...and Navalny is just a pawn in the hands of the West...to destabilize the situation in the country...and this is a pathetic attempt with no future...if we talk about Putin, he is a real leader...even if he uses power in his own interests, too...but for the country, he does much more than the previous leaders combined!
2021-01-26 10:43
2 replies
you are right that there is corruption in every country, but some have more of it than others and that increases inequality and makes the system not work so well. less smooth. think of it as a motor and corruption as the friction between the moving pieces. the more you have it the faster it wears out and consumes more energy to do the same thing.
2021-01-26 13:03
1 reply
So ask your officials questions...and we'll figure it out for ourselves!
2021-01-26 16:03
remember Litvinenko?
2021-01-25 20:27
13 replies
why do you ask then?
2021-01-25 20:34
4 replies
Because god knows what really happened there. If that's true, then the situation with Navalny is not surprising. If it's all done by the West (not really surprising either), then fuck all them. Russia won't be their gas station.
2021-01-25 20:39
3 replies
I'm telling you the same thing...click on the link about globalism and read it! you may want to leave your thoughts there!
2021-01-25 20:41
Yep, now they are voting on the yet another gas pipe between the Russia and EU. I think they should stop that, it really is just continuation on this gas station thinking. EU is just directly funding some Russian Oligarchs who have major positions in state companies which does not help Russia common folks at all. Just to get cheap gas
2021-01-26 14:21
1 reply
you can hope for it! but you can't stop it! this is beneficial for both Russia and Germany! /closed
2021-01-26 16:02
who is ze?
2021-01-26 13:04
6 replies
It's a really old story. Google Litvinenko poisoning.
2021-01-26 14:02
5 replies
SO TLDR 15 years ago old FSB officer who stood up to Putin and was poisoned in London (outside Russia) and there was a lot of publicity on this outside Russia and some stakeholder linked the activity to FSB and even Putin's regime. I remember the previous Skripal case. It was funny someone linked the guys to be FSB officers from some DB and via phone info but there was interview on the guys on some Russian media that they just went to England to sightseeing some old church for a weekend. Don't know the facts behind but the whole thing was tragicomic. 2 officers, same place, same time, short notice, poisoning. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
2021-01-26 14:17
4 replies
That interview was some high grade bullshit. If you spoke russian, you would understand. It was clearly staged.
2021-01-26 14:20
3 replies
How does the fact that people know publicly that it was staged affect the public opinion? Is it more like "good that traitors are killed" or more like "wtf FSB"?
2021-01-26 14:23
2 replies
It's both but more towards "wtf FSB". Honestly man i'm absolutely sure that FSB did it since me & my friends have got blackmailed by law enforcement which made me sure about total corruption there.
2021-01-26 14:30
1 reply
holy sh1t, hope u got out of that situation
2021-01-26 15:30
Europe - wake up plz! Where is your pride? Where is your opinion? Why did you sell all your valuables? Can you stop being a vassal of the United States? STOP THIS NONSENSE!
2021-01-25 13:45
1 reply
+1
2021-01-25 14:06
ask the WESTERN SPIES!
2021-01-25 20:30
I am not Russian but here's my humble opinion: Navalny is a western-backed opportunist and nationalist who is only presented as "fighting against a corrupt regime" in the media because his liberal views align with the western hegemony. Westernizing Russia to serve the interests of the neoliberal world order would certainly be a huge victory for USA, EU, NATO and global capitalism overall; not so much for the Russian working class. This reminds me of the failed western-backed protests in Belarus, the oppositions real goal is to integrate Belarus into the EU and get rid of current labor laws (which are the strongest in any ex-USSR country) on the expense of the well being of the Belarusian working class, but it was painted as a fight for freedom in the media. We shall only hope the Russians are smart enough to not get blinded by the false promises of liberalism, and protect their sovereignty. And no, I don't support Putin or Lukashenko, both are disgusting capitalist rats who pillaged their countries after the undemocratic dissolution of the Soviet Union, but the fallacy of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" should be fought against: as long as the opposition is even worse than the already terrible leadership, they deserve no sympathy.
2021-01-25 21:22
 | 
Uzbekistan Staf125
I follow to all situation attentively and can tell you that tensions are really serious. Even people who support Putin are afraid of a possible coup. After the investigation published by Navalny, Putin started to lose his supporters, even though I don't think the coup is possible because military and huge percent of Russians still support him. Overall, Navalny's last video went viral and he gained many new supporters and I think he is becoming very popular step by step. Most of people who you have talked here with are from the opposite side and I doubt they can tell a real situation because they are biased. I myself tried to describe the situation from my neutral side cause i speak russian and followed to the news.
2021-01-25 21:25
2 replies
But for coup to realistically happen or for even trying it I would think that you would need a lot of COORDINATED supporters for your cause from middle to high levels of some crucial state institutions (e.g. army). Is there this kind of thing that there is people actually wanting coup also working in the crucial states? And Putin supporters who have lifted their support, are they relevant? Would not want a coup for my fellow neighbors, since usually that is the way from out of the frying pan into the fire, but if regime is actively blocking democratic ways of changing the status quo I would not know other way...
2021-01-26 10:21
1 reply
 | 
Uzbekistan Staf125
As i have said i doubt that such crucial states support Navalny because Putin steal himself and allows to steal to his surrounding. So everyone are pretty happy in Russia except of course Russian people. However some of them have patriotic ideas and believe that Navalny is a CIA spy and wouldn't join him no matter how poor they are.
2021-01-26 14:53
Putin's mafia has a good grip of the country, so nothing's gonna happen there. If you really think about it, the last time russian people elected anyone was around a thousand years ago. I think the enormous size of the country is its bane preventing it from developing, a change is much easier when an active population can quickly get to the capital when the time comes, try doing it in Russia. So far the regime fights the protests by gathering forces from other regions into the capital in advance.
2021-01-26 15:36
2 replies
You have given your country to the United States to be torn to pieces...but understand one thing! Russia was and will be a great power! And we can't have such a circus!
2021-01-26 15:44
1 reply
Dude, why are mentioning USA in a same key as Russia. Your tier is there, next to our circus and our circus is closing the gap. First link - 2013, second link - now. Feeling proud? translationdirectory.com/articles/articl.. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_c..
2021-01-26 17:50
#FreeRussia Russians should not be trapped in a bad life. With no money and putin as their god. They should be able to join our wealth and happiness. I hope all of the russian people grow confidence and help navaldi protest against corrupt and ruined russia.
2021-01-27 09:00
Gambit
Natus Vincere
Mythic
RBG
Lilmix
Lemondogs
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.