Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Most stacked IEM Katowice ever..
United States ^name^ 
Besides Mousesports and OG, I think any one of these team could make it to the playoffs. This is one of those tournaments where you just don't know who's going to win. Predictions: I got Gambit moving on with Astralis and Spirit (beating Heroic, and later EG) I got Vitality beating liquid and moving on, and NAVI beating Furia moving on. Liquid vs VP (beating NiP) I stumped on this one, I have a feeling Liquid will choke, and plus VP's playstyle I think will be too much for liquid to handle, especially on the CT side. FaZe will beat OG and later Furia FaZe vs Liquid/VP, I honestly think either team, FaZe will beat them and move on, they've had 3 days to just practice, and OG are just giving up free wins, so with essentially 1 week of practice, I think will be more than enough for Karrigan to work his magic on Twistzz. Moving on: Astralis, Spirit, Gambit, Vitality, NAVI, and FaZe (for me)
2021-02-19 22:04
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
OK | 
Peru TheJuan
onliners
2021-02-19 22:07
"giving up free wins" they put a show against vitality and can beat faze
2021-02-19 22:07
 | 
Jordan Zereeni
how the fuck is it the most stacked one lmao 2019 was way better
2021-02-19 22:08
hltv.org/events/3883/iem-katowice-2019 Sure it was a major, and some good dark horses at the time like NRG, Furia, Vitality, Renegades, and obviously ENCE, but the 2 real contenders for the title were Astralis and Liquid, maybe NAVI if S1mple showed up. And even then I doubt NAVI or Liquid could beat Astralis, now this year, sure it's online I get that, but any one of these teams could win it. So it's kinda exciting.
2021-02-19 22:15
Group A good, Group B not so much
2021-02-26 13:35
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.