Thread has been deleted
Last comment
My Olofmeister tribute
 | 
Israel 20_INCH_BONG 
Swan A lonely swan paddles through a calm lake, trying to reach the other side. Spring is in the air. Water is calm. Swan is lazily looking back at his old friends by the lakeside. He can see their lips moving, bursts of laughter, their familiar voices getting more and more distant every second. That group of swans was his family, his friends. Or bewy, as group of swans is properly called. He once flew in the center of their wedge, followed and admired by all others. And they flew high, very high. And then they flew low, very low. But that is life. Highs and lows at the mercy of winds and storms of destiny. Now this old swan looks back at his friends, paddling slowly, leaving. Tears in his eyes. Calmly, slowly, paddling away. Shout from the opposite shore! Familiar voice! Loud voice! OLOFMEISTER I LOVE YOU! Olofmeister I love.. Olofmeister I.. Olofmeister.. Olof.. It echoes over the lake! Swan smiles, turns his head forward. Starts paddling faster. He has a friend waiting on the other side. His brother.
2021-02-23 10:14
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
I am not crying, you are!
2021-02-23 10:16
 | 
Germany c0mpetition
it doesnt rhyme.
2021-02-23 10:19
is it me or is olofmeister a bit of a boring player like u see it at the end of the game "oh wow olof has 32 kills" but u can never remember them. can u remember a single olof kill ? but try guardian...u can see the flick i remember a guardian flick.
2021-02-23 10:20
Olof isnt retired,he said he will keep playing if he gets an offer from an org
2021-02-23 10:23
2 replies
smart german
2021-02-23 11:05
Olof isn't retired YET
2021-02-23 11:54
cringe
2021-02-23 10:28
cringe
2021-02-23 10:29
Pretty shit, i will do 10x better: Olofmeister, boostmeister Olofmeister, boostmeister Olofmeister, boostmeister Olofmeister, boostmeister Olofmeister, olofmeister Olofmeister, olofmeister He watching you from his Scout He says to you: "You have no pass!" Olofpass, olofpass Olofpass, olofpass He watching you from his Scout He says to you: "You have no pass!" De_olofpass, de_olofpass De_olofpass, de_olofpass De_olofpass, de_olofpass It will be new map in Counter-Strike De_olofpass, de_olofpass De_olofpass, de_olofpass De_olofpass, de_olofpass It will be new map in Counter Strike No Dreamhack win, no Dreamhack win No Dreamhack win, no Dreamhack win No Dreamhack win, no Dreamhack win No Dreamhack win, no Dreamhack win Fnatic boost was wrong! Fnatic boost was wrong! Olofmeister no strong! Olofmeister no strong!
2021-02-23 11:06
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32
No need for the tribute, to my knowledge Olofmeister isn't retiring from CS:GO, just from FaZe Clan...
2021-02-23 12:13
Extra Salt
Oceanus
HellRaisers
Nordavind
PACT
Sprout
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.