Thread has been deleted
Last comment
OG change
Aleksib | 
Finland Pelimies_25cm 
I feel sad for nbk. But it is clear after recent results, some changes are necessary. If team feels this is the way to get results I respect that. We dont know what happens behind the scenes, but based on past (vitality) I feel like this is the right move. Lets just hope OG gets quality player! I want to wish all the good luck for nbk and you were crucial part of the OG during its first year as a csgo team! Have a nice day everyone
2021-02-26 09:21
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
+ olofmeister = ez top 10
2021-02-26 09:22
4 replies
I dont think olof is the answer, no offence
2021-02-26 12:59
3 replies
hes used to shit roles so he could fit its just whether his personality matches with that of OG, or if he wants to even keep playing
2021-02-26 13:02
well maybe it isnt..am just putting it out there..and as #3 pointed it kinda works, cuz he doesnt really wanna retire
2021-02-26 15:08
1 reply
Yeh, it kinda depends if OG will change roles and what type of player they are looking
2021-02-26 16:26
Tbh i see them getting some firepower, maybe a player who isnt as experienced as nbk and they will have problems between this player and issa. Issa was signed as the standout-fragger and hasnt been anything near that. Set aside ping issues combined with the lack of motivation caused by this from the outside this is the wrong change. I´d keep nbk and remove issa to get a strong fragging personality who gets set in by nbk and aleksi. Also the question on how they see mantu´s development on long term. But it is what it is....
2021-02-26 15:15
man with all respect for nbk but he is noob nowadays, its good move for OG, next should be Issa, he should be moved to bench cause of his problem with ping. its covid time so everything is going online
2021-02-26 16:30
 | 
Brazil JaspCardoso
- NBK + espiranto - ISSAA + fer
2021-02-26 16:33
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.