Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Heroic with Sjuush and Refrezh
s1mple | 
Sweden SiNiS 
I'm sitting here wondering why the eff did Heroic do this? Their previous roster was overachieving to begin with imo, they had this weird chemistry which somehow was working and now they ruined it, I don't see them making top 10 anymore with this new line up unless some miracle happens. This is the same mistake FaZe made when they benched Kioshima and Allu years ago when they had formed this not soo great line up of player on papaer(apart from Niko) and the team had this chemistry that made them one of the best teams in the world, they went ahead and ruined it for big money signings and look where it took them, sure they caught many eyes but they didnt go on to achieve that much more than the previous lineup was doing. Same will happen to Heroic, except, they didnt sign big money players, they wont even hit the same highs let alone improving
2021-02-26 14:14
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
New ownership with big $ so poor results = insta-change
2021-02-26 14:15
they pushed the panic button in the middle of online clown fiesta CS and think bringing in more firepower for role players will get them good again
2021-02-26 14:15
2 replies
s1mple | 
Sweden SiNiS
I personally would not consider Sjuush and Refrezh that big of an upgrade in terms of firepower over Nico and Borup. those 2 were doing fine
2021-02-26 14:19
1 reply
I mean they are both an upgrade from B0rup but thats not what he was in the team for. Refrezh can have maps where he will be a crazy firepower upgrade but this doesnt make a team
2021-02-26 15:11
 | 
Europe darkoplax
tl'dr mad lions is trash
2021-02-26 14:21
1 reply
s1mple | 
Sweden SiNiS
I compared them to old Faze with kio and allu, they were doing great and then kicked those 2 for olof and guardian, the lineup caught many eyes but didnt do THAT MUCH better than the previous one with allu and kio, same will happen here except refrezh and sjuush arent olof and guardian
2021-02-26 14:26
smh. Everyone is forgetting who is returning as coach soon. GODHUNDEN will whip these suckers into shape and make them win stuff.
2021-02-26 14:22
3 replies
Imagine calling blatant CHEATER a God
2021-02-26 14:23
2 replies
Doesn't change the fact that Heroic improved a lot with HUNDEN as coach. Also won 2 events without any cheats.
2021-02-26 14:24
1 reply
 | 
Bulgaria |mens|
I agree with you, idk how people can be this stupid, mad lions became trasb when hunden left, heroic became godmode when he came, actually best coach somehow
2021-02-26 14:29
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.