Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Why are DM servers so bad?
United Kingdom TheWizardofUh27898 
Its just constant spawns behind you, spawning people you just killed right next to you or just around the corner spawning, 3 people on the same angle do its not an aim duel its just a triple peak with a random chance of who everyone decides to shoot first.
2021-02-28 04:39
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Myanmar Guzhas
yup it's only bearable with like 8-10 people max can't find a team dm server in which you spawn at your spawn, interesting maps (not dd2 and mirage every 10minutes), server browser filled with ffa shit servers.
2021-02-28 04:41
2 replies
"which you spawn at your spawn" EWWWW
2021-02-28 04:42
1 reply
 | 
Vietnam matzyr
+1 every p2w grinder shooter out there
2021-02-28 04:59
brutalcs?
2021-02-28 04:42
3 replies
No, but those servers are by far the worst.
2021-02-28 04:43
2 replies
they are by far the best imo , max 18 players which is perfect , smooth fps and good plugin , spawns are controlled , what else would u want?
2021-02-28 04:45
1 reply
The spawns in them are just as bad and 18 is to many 15 is the max before you just get dumb shit, like walking through tunnel in mirage walking into and empty mid then someone spawns window, top mid, short and con all at the same time. I was just in a Brutal CS dm on mirage the amount of times id kill someone in window and they would spawn outside the murder hole then after killing them again they would spawn in ladder room, then after killing them again they would spawn con, and keep spawning near me, they should spawn on the other side of the map. Or it would spawn someone in the middle of site while there are already 4 people in that site, or one time I was at bench in B, I saw someone in apps i went to jump on the van to kill them and within a second of leaving bench someone spawns there, its dumb.
2021-02-28 04:54
and then people pay money real money to use the awp. cringe!
2021-02-28 04:43
Maybe u just need to improve but here comes some tips for someone who already played a lot of dm in mirage -Always have a good positioning (only open for a couple on angles in max) -16 players servers are the best -Never stop moving Good luck, hope u enjoy more dm. Any question just reply
2021-02-28 04:56
1 reply
I have 4k hours, I dont need tips, these servers are just poorly made. "-Always have a good positioning (only open for a couple on angles in max)" This is essentially camping, stay in spots where you can have only 1-2 angles on at a time, this is move to ramp sit there for a bit, move to CT spawn site there a bit, move to aps sit there a bit, move to top mid sit there a bit, its basically camping in spots.
2021-02-28 04:58
You just suck bro 💀
2021-02-28 04:58
There is only so much a plugin can do regarding spawning. Try the 14 slot servers or something if u feel its too crowded. Some people love a server some hate it. Any changes made will make some people happy and some people angry. Its complicated and impossible mission to get a FFA that makes every player happy. There are a lot of servers, just try them all until you find one that is good for you, or the least bad one.
2021-02-28 10:39
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.