Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
covid REKT in usa*
2021-03-01 23:13
1 reply
Covid rekt USA
2021-03-03 20:09
why you on reddit? this should be bannable offence on hltv forums!!!
2021-03-01 23:14
3 replies
+1 content more content!
2021-03-01 23:50
+1
2021-03-03 18:02
 | 
United Kingdom novaseer
you do realise that HLTV is basically just a more racist Reddit, right?
2021-03-03 20:12
you are laughing now but just wait until they detect a vaccine resistant covid20 mutation or some shit like that
2021-03-01 23:14
1 reply
 | 
Netherlands BigBoyTies
I don't think this vaccine works like that.
2021-03-03 18:47
Wait until covid-20 comes around
2021-03-01 23:17
4 replies
covid 20 failed, covid 21is next
2021-03-01 23:21
3 replies
I can not wait
2021-03-01 23:22
1 reply
its on source 2 engine
2021-03-01 23:23
If only valve made engine updates just at a somewhat comparable rate to covid...
2021-03-03 18:02
unfortunately we are still many months away from having enough doses
2021-03-01 23:17
wait until they release covid-20. this was just a trial.
2021-03-01 23:18
not in Brazil, F
2021-03-01 23:25
xD tens and tens of thousands of people were in contact with me through work, being outside, friends, meetings, lectures. Two meters distance? Oh please. Masks which actually work to protect vs viruses? Under 1% for sure. Anything happened at all? Nothing it's so easy to stay healthy and resistant vs viral infections but you don't want to accept the reality of things which surrounds you and me and everyone else. the day you realise this, will make you feel quite scammed
2021-03-01 23:27
43 replies
I'll believe you cuz it's the "sekret detail"
2021-03-01 23:28
13 replies
I can provide you all the information needed but first you have to accept that what is made by the universe and is the one and only reality of things. I cannot get sick by covid-19 or whatever you name it and I do not need any chemicals in form of pills to achieve this, everyone can do it, it is easy and costs only your time and maybe some buck for some vitamins and certain foods. Isn't it something you wish for your family members? Be and stay healthy no matter what it is? Not just healthy but also joyful, happy unconditionaly
2021-03-01 23:32
12 replies
What?
2021-03-01 23:34
11 replies
yes
2021-03-01 23:35
10 replies
OK
2021-03-01 23:37
9 replies
this one of the tools to stay healthy and resistant, combine this orenago and blackseed oils, vitamine D, C, Omega 3. Add some yoga and meditation, sports and you're absolutely resilent youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw&ab_chann..
2021-03-01 23:40
8 replies
name checks out these are very sekret details🤔🤔
2021-03-01 23:50
7 replies
please watch it and spread this information, also every edible mushroom is a very strong medicine! Breath and eat mushrooms! Wim Hof's breathing has been tested in over 16.000 different scientific tests, all of them have proven his method to not just work and protect against viral infections and much more when you begin to dig deep, but also that EVERYONE is capable of achieving the same as this is one of the tools given to us by the universe to stay healthy and resilent. From here it's your own decision what you do with this information, laugh and forget or use for your own good and the good of the people you love and of your importance watch a minute or two from here youtu.be/VaMjhwFE1Zw?t=530
2021-03-01 23:55
6 replies
 | 
United States Americah!
+1 covid is a dem hoax smh
2021-03-02 01:14
 | 
Netherlands BigBoyTies
Let's throw Wim Hof into a bath of boiling water and see how much his breathing helps him.
2021-03-03 18:49
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32
I'm afraid not everybody can just be "Wim Hof" the Iceman, even with breathing techniques.
2021-03-03 20:04
3 replies
I did, was kinda super easy, my mom did and was like "whoah that was easy" my friend did but not sure if it was easy for him, not much contact right now. Not everybody? Sure not. Is this the only method? Not at all. Would I rather be healthy only by nature and NO chemicals? OH HELL YES
2 replies
 | 
I really don't understand your motives anymore...
2021-03-03 20:10
1 reply
if this is something you would really like to know more about and have your questions answered let's do it but definitely not on this forum, it's gotta be a live chat at least
2021-03-03 20:12
Everydays boring covid denier comment....based on a handful shady sources and personal opinion/ preference....
2021-03-03 18:04
10 replies
you wish but the reality of things is completely different and only by kicking out your ego your mind will be able to begin to paint a whole picture
2021-03-03 18:05
9 replies
Yes this one guy said sth Schocking but he couldnt provide valid sources so i just believe him and now i go on the internet and spread weird shit, sure. Sadly ppl like you harm others more than themselves, thats the only reason why i care.... Smhw the more stupid and delusional ppl are the higher they think of themselves, especially on the internet. I dont know you though and dont want to attack you personally, just giving my opinion on ppl who seem quite similar to you
2021-03-03 18:08
7 replies
whatever floats your boat my friend, as I said - kick out your ego and then we speak again, untill then you are yet another patient in my eyes who is spreading his own opinion based on his own emotions and thoughts rather than facts and arguments. You have not a slightest idea who I am, what I do and what I know. What I am able to do with my own body and my mindset, yet you are talking and this is exactly the point which makes you look rather silly in my eyes and this mainly because you are wrong to a level which your mind cannot imagine yet, for this to achieve - kick out your ego
2021-03-03 18:11
2 replies
Ok you are either straight up completely dumb or hardcore teolling, this has nothing to do with ego but a lot with reading, listening, watching sources. MULTIPLE renomated sources not a random youtuber who is braindead and baiting for clicks and money... Done here, sadly the pandemic doesnt get any better cz ppl like u are running around. But of course everyone else has to kick their egos out to talk to our renomated promovised medicene scientist iWasKnowSekretDetail. Funnily enough you are the one being egoistic but you dont realise because you live in your own world where you chose what is correct and reality by your gut feeling and not by using ur brain the evolution has provided to you!
2021-03-03 19:39
1 reply
thanks for showing your real face, rage more if you want or yeah... get rid of your ego by using simple methods and begin to paint a new picture, I know you want to kill me or something but all this, your hate, your ego and emotions which are controlling the output of these comments - won't change anything and I said, I offer my information and help to anyone who wants it. You want to hate me for this? It is not my problem and I will leave you with it alone :)
2021-03-03 19:52
 | 
Netherlands BigBoyTies
Dont even bother. They don't want to listen.
2021-03-03 18:50
3 replies
it's literally the opposite and you know it. I guarantee you none of you have done as much research on this all as I did, if anyone else did as much - huge respect. Do you even know that we live with corona-like viruses our whole lives? :D Did you see how scientists confirm that although they have no idea but people do can manipulate auto immune systems? do you even know how a virus works? a vaccine for it? I know you did none of the actual research but watching something on TV and mainstream media, you want to believe their version? go ahead, don't be embarrassed the day you realise the actual reality of things :D
2021-03-03 19:24
2 replies
 | 
Netherlands BigBoyTies
Yes, we live with corona-like viruses our whole lives. We had the SaRs-CoV2 pandemic in 2002-2004 and that has not been the only coronavirus. Yes, I know how a virus works. It's a dead thing infiltrating your body essentially creating a little factory. The rMNA vaccines are created to insert the "recipe" (spike protein) needed to create antibodies against the coronavirus. This is not the only type of vaccine that there exists, as there will be serums coming in later. Yes, a lot of people are healthy and will not die by this. They might not even get symptoms. But there are enough people that do get sick and have long-term issues because of it. Adding people with medical complications or other weakened people like 65+, and you have a virus that DOES create a serious issue. Maybe they won't die DIRECTLY from covid, but it sure as well affects them and their body enough to cause harm. Yes, the measures do help. It is called the prevention paradox. You are essentially saying "Mom, why are these lions locked up? They never bit anyone in this zoo!". Let's see how many infections we had WITHOUT lockdowns. Yes, sports and yoga and meditation and vitamins and oregano are all good things for your body, but you cannot force every human being to consume and do all of that consistenly. There are so many people like yourself who think they are so smart and found some magic remedy to the coronavirus. Hurr durr just to this and don't die. It's not as simple as you think. Sure it's not as complex as it is right now and there could have been better measures, but this is the world we live in. It's not your job to try educating people with your unproven ways. "go ahead, don't be embarrassed the day you realise the actual reality of things :D" You don't know jack shit about the research I have done and to assume I am a sheep following "hurr durr mainstream media is government owned" is plain wrong.
2021-03-03 19:31
1 reply
This is why I have to repeat myself by saying that dude... you don't know me and what I do, my past and my story. I know I might sound like an arrogant somebody but hey... I have helped my mother and a couple of people already with just that what I know and it's real, I don't have to prove anything to anyone but if anyone wants to become more than what you are right now, I will provide every information and will take my personal time for it. Really not into arguing and I really wish you all the best dude, really... Have a great evening. Btw covid-19 IS sars-cov-2 and it's not the virus you confront as a child when you go to kindergarten ^^ corona viruses are old, we live with them our whole lives and some of them are even essential.
2021-03-03 19:37
If your trolling and baiting btw, well played!
2021-03-03 18:09
 | 
Your other posts aside, denying COVID-19 altogether is just downright silly... You post like you don't understand the virus at all?
2021-03-03 19:47
7 replies
never denied there is no covid-19
2021-03-03 19:50
6 replies
 | 
Your posts paint a different story... Post #15 - I also have never contracted COVID-19 or tested positive of this, I never catch the common cold and my immune system is one of the best within my family, but that doesn't mean I am immune to this, even with the notably positive attitude to have, which I can respect. There is also posts #64 and #62, just an overall strange way to look at COVID-19 as a whole, to be honest...
2021-03-03 19:54
5 replies
there are more tools needed in order to achieve a state of mind and begin to vibrate on high frequencies in order to be able to control auto immune systems within the body and this allows to completely kill off a viral infection as for example Wim Hof's method is showing it in probably over 20k tests already, tests on people like you and me who are also capable of achieving exactly the same results and all this is a work of mind. I am there and the state of mind I'm in is beautiful, wonderful, there is no negativity in my life at all and all such HLTV situations are making me laugh instead of being triggered and yeah, everybody can do it :D now I will tell you why your comment #78 even exists my friend. You say your immune system is so and so but yet you're not immune to this and this sentence is an indicator for me that you only partially understand me, because "having a strong immune system" is definitely NOT the knowledge I bring with me :D
2021-03-03 20:00
4 replies
 | 
The problem presenting a pseudoscience is the that others will obviously disagree with you, as the entire purpose "pseudo" goes against the very principles and nature of scientific studies. You do not need to tell me why my comment exists, I chose to reply to you and I am similar in the sense I have an extremely good immune system. Wim Hof is a different matter entirely but it is still isn't a valid argument to express with COVID-19 overall.
2021-03-03 20:03
3 replies
Then you should watch a moment from the VICE documentary about Wim Hof and change your opinion on that once and for all youtu.be/VaMjhwFE1Zw?t=529 Wim Hof is not a different matter, it is the reality of things and his method is just ONE of MANY tools do achieve the same but yeah breathing is damn important. We work here with what's given by the universe, not by the science which is faaaar behind the knowledge which people bear for thousands of years :D and at the end of the day I'm tired of this ignorance dudes, I'm offering my help but getting attacked xD decide yourself what is best for you, have a good one!
2021-03-03 20:06
2 replies
 | 
The help you are offering is again, a pseudoscience, so obviously it is going to be met with such disbelief. I have seen the documentary before but I'm afraid the advice isn't good advice, it is just "be like Wim Hof", which isn't going to happen...
1 reply
you sound like you're implying that WIm Hof's method is "be like Wim Hof" and no it's not the method, you actually have to take 5 minutes of your time and do a breathing exercise which is provided and then you combine the tools
2021-03-03 20:11
Masks are not meant to protect you from the virus, why do people not understand this?
2021-03-03 20:28
9 replies
well NOW people wear more masks which do protect from viruses and bacteria, the whole point is that people were wearing like OVER A YEAR masks which do not protect anyhow, not the one who is wearing it, not the one around, not if both have one, why? Because the virus is literally that small it passes right through such masks without any stoppage. Surgical masks are designed to prevent body liquids exchange between patients and doctors, self-made masks are often way less effective than surgical ones
2021-03-03 21:29
8 replies
Yea so you need to actually go read about it. The virus spreads in water droplets in your breath, the mask does not stop all of it obviously as the droplets can be too small, but it stops a large potion of it.
2021-03-03 21:33
7 replies
it's not enough to stop this virus from spreading diameter za. 100 nm and this is yet to be proven so it might be smaller which these droplets usualy are. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7224694.. "Surgical face mask (Fig. 3) is initially designed to shield the wearer from infectious droplets in clinical environments, but it does not help much to protect from spread of respiratory diseases" sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2.. so if I want to protect me or others from covid-19 with surgical masks is like building a fence to protect from mosqitos
2021-03-03 21:45
6 replies
As I said it does not stop it all, but it has been proven to stop some.
2021-03-03 21:46
5 replies
great, applaus, now go read about how bad it is to breath in that mix of viruses and bacteria on your mask + carbon dioxide, in best case for hours, daily, monthly, yearly
2021-03-03 21:48
4 replies
Well you are supposed to clean it.
2021-03-03 21:51
3 replies
I hope you understand I'm talking about the long term impact on health because millions of people are forced to do it at work, school, wherever they are for hours straight and there are already studies on this, yes these are being supressed aswell btw. If you wish I will provide you the links aswell but I will have to search again, maybe you're not that lazy yourself?
2021-03-03 21:53
2 replies
I am not sure of the long term effects of using a mask that much. I am sure there is some truth to what you say, but if they were more important than limiting the spread of the disease then one of our health services would have said something. From my position all I am doing is doing food shopping once a week. So I have no long term effects,
2021-03-03 21:56
1 reply
if they would care about your health they'd inform about the most important of all vitamin D, C, omega 3, blackseed, oregano, coconutoil, garlic, turmeric, ginger etc, sports. How important it is to stay absolutely positive, laugh and have fun instead of staying isolated, not see anyone, live in constant fear. All this will degrade one to function a low frequency which already by it's nature vulnerable to viruses and bacteria.
2021-03-03 22:03
Wtf, why send a reddit that have a link? Just send the link instead
2021-03-01 23:31
 | 
Serbia TheSerb
Sadly they want to make a 7 day lockdown in serbia
2021-03-01 23:44
9 replies
 | 
United States Americah!
serbia is actually doing quite well with the covid vaccinations tho the UK and serbia might be the first EU countries to go back to life similar to the pre pandemic days
2021-03-02 21:34
8 replies
 | 
Serbia TheSerb
Dude the vaccines arent that gr8 i have trustable information in my city 20/20 ppl on respirators are all re vaccined idk when this will end
2021-03-03 09:39
3 replies
 | 
United States Americah!
the vaccines work fine bro wtf
2021-03-03 17:59
 | 
Netherlands BigBoyTies
Re-vaccined? You mean the second dose?
2021-03-03 18:50
1 reply
 | 
Serbia TheSerb
Yes
2021-03-03 19:46
Israel mate.
2021-03-03 20:29
3 replies
 | 
United States Americah!
isreal isnt in europe broooo
2021-03-03 21:30
2 replies
I didn't read EU, I am stupid.
2021-03-03 21:31
1 reply
 | 
United States Americah!
its fine dawg
2021-03-03 21:31
 | 
United States Americah!
bump
2021-03-02 21:25
COVID rekted, AIDS spreading like hell in USA
2021-03-02 21:27
1 reply
Funny though, because one of the reason covid kills is because the "overreaction" of our inmune system, while AIDS does the opposite and fucks up and disabled our inmune cells so.... CAN BE AIDS THE CUREFOR COVID?!?!
2021-03-03 18:12
 | 
United States Americah!
thanks mods bor deleting my r/vacsucks thread -__-
2021-03-02 21:33
2 replies
 | 
Netherlands BigBoyTies
Good on mods for doing that, those threads shouldnt be allowed
2021-03-03 18:51
1 reply
 | 
United States Americah!
it was a thread criticizing the sub for being full of silvers
2021-03-03 19:45
meanwhile in Brazil we're not even close to ending this. The president blames the media for "creating panic", advocates against the use of masks claiming they are bad for you and give you attention problems, refused to buy 70 million doses of the vaccine from Pfizer last year and in 3 months only 6 million people have been vaccinated in the entire country. Bad times ahead for us, but I'm happy to see places are already getting on top of this situation, gives me hope of a better future.
2021-03-03 18:13
6 replies
bro its lie ,govarment pays to news n stuff and they say it happen ,how can people be so stupid , my 94 years old gradma had ''covid'' like doctors sad it ,but i dont believe ,because she was ok after 4 days ,funny facts how they lie ,and try to make money on people xoxoxo
2021-03-03 18:15
5 replies
Well if Brazilian government was paying our press then they would be saying quite the opposite of what they're saying now, since our federal government also seems to think that the pandemic was fabricated by the media. What's saving us a little is that the states' governments have autonomy to call the shots on their own territory, if it wasn't for that we would be way worse then we already are.
2021-03-03 18:18
4 replies
nope they just wanted you think they was saying opposite to latter you take vaccine ,its strategy... bro just live in piece and dont read news...like i sad my grandma 94 years old survived ''covid'' like nothing happen....we have people in jail in latvia for saying true in media about covid...its so funny ,they just want make some money on people fears , in best scenario i hope people not die after 3 years for camcers n stuff after taking that vaccine...12 years ago in latvia we had vaccine to and many kids after vaccine get cancer ,and it was all in the world...so i think every 12 years they need to refresh economy and make money....its circle...if you check world history you will see every 10-12 years happens this shit also called crysis
2021-03-03 18:26
even if im wrong ,they cant make vaccine so fast...so its anyway waste of money and risk to take shit in your system
2021-03-03 18:28
2 replies
I mean, technology is always advancing and with a global health emergency this big pushing everyone to the limit it's not a surprise that it was made this fast (think of it like the game Plague Inc.: the more people infected and dead, the faster the vaccine progress goes). I take biomedical/biochemistry school in university and even I was impressed by how fast they developed, as were all my teachers. But then again, it's an unprecedented emergency we're living in right now. I do think the media makes it a little bigger than it really is, and easily influenceable people are more prone to suffer from anxiety and stress from all of this. But man, the world can't even agree on the simplest of things like global warming, peace and good things, and to think that all the countries in the world are conspiring together to fabricate this is a little too much don't you think? The truth is: because this is a new virus and a new disease we don't understand it 100% yet, hence why some people get it and have no symptoms whatsoever and other people do.
2021-03-03 18:40
1 reply
ahh bro people who are sick will die anyway if they get covid or other virus dosnt matter ,people dont get it ,people are always dying and will die its nature, the diffrence is that ,people get fear from media ,people always died like they die now ,nothing new , diffrence is that because now media talk about that , also i heard about lie to people they have covid ,when they have covid pacient ,govarment gets money from it .simple as that... if you have other virus they will say its covid ,and you will never know is it true or no ,because you will not feel diffrence in sickness...bro in world are 30 miilions of viruses and 14 millions even are not investigated...think about it
2021-03-03 20:08
askers?
2021-03-03 18:41
1 reply
 | 
United States Americah!
thanks for the bump buddy :D
With such an "advanced" society and world leading modern technology and doctors the best advice was wear your mask to breathe your waste and stay inside order uber eats and watch Netflix until we get a vac. No mention of make sure you're eating organic clean food, no mention of getting sunlight, vitamin C.... nothing just stay inside until the hero comes. Nice.
2021-03-03 18:46
3 replies
 | 
United States Americah!
ok
 | 
Chile esanchez47
Jesuschrist, the hero?
2021-03-03 19:50
do you need someone to remind you that you should brush your teeth aswell?
2021-03-03 20:03
 | 
Poland flatness
Covid 22 is the next big thing. Bill Gates certified.
2021-03-03 19:47
4 replies
That Bill Gates vaccin microchip is the most retarded conspiracy I heard of. Why the fuck would you need that when 99% of the people willingly have multiple ones in their cell phone they never leave and willingly share all their data with it?
2021-03-03 20:07
3 replies
 | 
Poland flatness
2021-03-03 20:47
2 replies
This population control via vaccine is as retarded. Why make a conspiracy when people willingly breath air, drink water and eat food full of endocrine disruptors already reducing fertility big time?
2021-03-03 21:23
1 reply
 | 
Poland flatness
I don't know why. Thing is this wanker comes out from every hole right now. Whatever moronic idea is proposed, BG is somewhere behind it. He is there to confuse as, to enslaves or maybe both.
2021-03-03 23:07
 | 
Chile esanchez47
I aren't click that
2021-03-03 19:49
clapped
2021-03-03 19:51
ez
2021-03-03 19:59
if covid is rekt, then i'm curious what the status of the EU is .. given what a mockery it has become, how divided it is, countries can't take mutual and common sense decisions, some countries acting hypocritical to the situation (eg. Greece, Cyprus, Spain), many stupid decisions taken ... eg. wearing a mask when you are alone in a park. Lack of freedom to move inside the EU, but you can pretty much go to ANY European non-EU/Schengen country. Basically a total collapse And before someone says anything .. go check the currency exchange history of the Euro vs other currencies for the past 3 months, it's been dropping like a brick.
2021-03-03 20:26
wow thanks biden!!
2021-03-03 20:32
how to stupid can this country and region be when thinking about newly found vaccine thinking it will make covid dissapear ? btw covid will never ends until the death rate is increase
2021-03-03 21:36
1 reply
 | 
United States Americah!
Cases have been dropping like flies in Israel due to the vaccines so they most certainly work bro
2021-03-03 22:07
only in usa😔 gj biden
2021-03-03 22:01
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.