Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
2faced mens spend too much time playing real teams in Europe and switched games. xaxaxaxaxaxaxa
2021-03-03 14:12
12 replies
 | 
United Kingdom youdidIDIOT
>changes his opinion with no ill intent > HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TWO FACED AHAHAHAHAH
2021-03-03 14:14
11 replies
Where is hahahahahaha, mens? I only xaxaxaxaxa
2021-03-03 14:15
Like do these people go through life without ever changing their view on anything
9 replies
considering that all they ever reply is HAHAHAHAHAH and then some stupid shit, they probably do indeed never change their opinion or think at all in general
2021-03-03 14:22
2 replies
There is this funny theory that people without an inner monologue are just irl NPCs
2021-03-03 14:24
 | 
Argentina Joedash
#23 thats my opinion. And after watching HLTV with Karrigan, it keeps being the same opinion for me(and not bcz i hate RIOT or stuff, since I am playing hella lot of LoL than CS).
2021-03-03 15:31
 | 
Argentina Joedash
The problem is not that one, the problem is why they change to valorant. Most pro players(i dont care about casual players, valorant is a game and deserves its casual players) in the Valorant scene are CS:GO players that retired there for easier money in a more comfortable position( 4 out of 5 players in a team are CS players, for example in 100T i know is like this with i dont know if its hiko and some others). Another problem is that those CS pro players dont change to valorant bcz they enjoy it more than CS, they go there cause they are more comfortable playing in an easiere scene where they are "the best" and so on. I Mean, the best example is SpunJ's one where he said that NA players are taking the bitchy and easy way to make money, instead of risking something(in the case of playing CS). The NA guys are just moving to valorant bcz they think they will be comfortable for the eternity, bcz they dont have to move from their house, have free money, easier scene and so on. They dont want to grind and become better, improve and overcome whatever obstacle is in front of them, they want the easy path which, sooner or later, will come to haunt them.
2021-03-03 15:27
5 replies
Saying that someone making a smart financial decision is "going to haunt" them is just incredibly stupid. The csgo scene in NA is dying, a decision that would most likely haunt them is one such as rejecting a financially attracitve offer from a valorant team. Of course they could keep on playing cs, but it would be a huge gamble with how the cs scene in NA is currently shaping up. They might be left with nothing if things don't go well. It's always easy to from the outside point fingers and tell people to improve, grind and just overcome the obstacles. But reality is not like that, it doesn't always work out. A professional player's career in esports can be extremely short lived, not taking the money when it presents itself could be extremely irresponsible.
2021-03-03 15:38
4 replies
 | 
Argentina Joedash
"Saying that someone making a smart financial decision is "going to haunt" them is just incredibly stupid. The csgo scene in NA is dying, a decision that would most likely haunt them is one such as rejecting a financially attracitve offer from a valorant team." It is not bcz of the "financial decision", since CSGO gives way more than Valorant, but rather their decision to always go the easy way will come back to haunt them, life isnt easy and there aren't any easy paths without a payback my mate, idk if you are delusional to think that but the attitude most NA players take is "easier scene, lets go there" instead of grinding they prefer to just not put effort and live an "easy life" that's what will come to haunt them. "Of course they could keep on playing cs, but it would be a huge gamble with how the cs scene in NA is currently shaping up. They might be left with nothing if things don't go well." That's the main reason to leave? lmao dude. I mean, there is something called EU scene, that's why i put as an example twiztzz so stop with excuses. "t's always easy to from the outside point fingers and tell people to improve, grind and just overcome the obstacles. " I aint pointing fingers, im telling facts, the NA players are choosing the easy path not bcz they are struggling to play good CS, but bcz they want to live comfortable.
2021-03-03 16:31
3 replies
Sorry, your shit english made your comment unreadable. Did you mean to say that in life there are no easy paths worth taking?
2021-03-03 16:42
2 replies
 | 
Argentina Joedash
"The attitude most NA players take is "easier scene, lets go there" instead of grinding they prefer to just not put effort and live an "easy life" that's what will come to haunt them." There's nothing i've written wrong so you must be missreading or something. And yes, there's no easy way out and if you think so like this NA players, then you will get rekt by life itself. NA players arent playing valorant cause is greater than CS, they just play Valorant bcz is "easy" money and an easier scene.
2021-03-03 17:05
1 reply
mate just admit youre wrong, only a few cs tournaments offer a lot of money. Its not about prize money, its about a guarenteed paycheck. Staying in NA CS is not worth it if you get a good valorant offer, because chances are you arent making enough to live off of.
2021-03-03 17:22
2021-03-03 14:12
The csgo scene in NA is dead, EG wasn't performing, all his friends are playing VALORANT and he got big money contract. I dont see how this tweet is relevant at all? He didn't say he likes the game now and probably doesn't.
5 replies
 | 
United States PP_Bizon
Also he bought a house with his gf
2021-03-03 14:25
 | 
Argentina Joedash
As I said in #23 , the problem isnt he moving to valorant. If they dont like going pro in CS, then they werent made for it in the first place u know? It happens, better players will come and substitute Ethan way better. The problem is the whole NA scene getting killed just bcz they want to be in their comfortable place, look at twiztzz man, he is literally living in EU rn bcz he loves the game and has an objective. Ethan just didnt want to exit his comfort zone, and that happened to every single NA player so far. I mean, there's a reason why valorant scene is 90% CS retired players(mostly NA players).
2021-03-03 15:30
1 reply
true, ty mister Argentina!
2021-03-03 15:40
I dont know if these NA pros get this on their mind but the only way to save NA CS is to win Majors and multiple titles to get back the peoples faith
2021-03-03 16:13
1 reply
the problem was about structures and sponsors moving to VALORANT, not NA players mostly
2021-03-03 16:14
HAHAHAHAH WTF
2021-03-03 14:16
you cant hate on a guy wanting to get paid big... this aint a long career
2021-03-03 14:16
Expected
2021-03-03 15:31
honda | 
Brazil kindo
VALULRANT maps are just washed up versions of extinguished maps in CSGO Haven map for example is de_tuscan on crack
2021-03-03 15:34
2 replies
de_tuscan isnt a washed map, probably the best ever made its coming back soon
2021-03-03 17:10
1 reply
honda | 
Brazil kindo
i'm saying valulrant maps are washed
2021-03-03 17:13
LOL
2021-03-03 15:39
 | 
Portugal GMartins77
he wants to stay close to his family. I can see his point of view for the next few months or maybe even year the NA CSGO scene is very poor and the Valorant scene in NA is better at the moment so I can see why he opted out! Good luck to him!
2021-03-03 17:07
this account is gold
2021-03-03 17:10
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.