Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Fantasy Manager (GamerLegion edition)
 | 
Sweden Lagge15 
It was really long ago since I did one of these posts! WARNING: It will be long! If you don't have the brain cells to read a long post, you can stop here! It was a long time since I did this, but I have made a few in the past: GamerLegion hltv.org/forums/threads/2269577/fantasy-.. NA Free Agents hltv.org/forums/threads/2298421/fantasy-.. Heroic hltv.org/forums/threads/2278181/fantasy-.. The idea is simple: You are the General Manager of MAD Lions and you are allowed to rebuild the roster. Try to keep it realistic and don't just say +s1mple or +ZywOo I won't limit you, but I will openly "question" your decisions. Not necessarily because I dislike it, or because I think you miss out on something. But mainly because I either want you to think deeper about it, or I wanna get your thoughts around it. I would prefer if you mainly go for Benched or Free Agents but I won't set any limits to it!
2021-03-05 09:41
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
Forgot to add TMB MUST be a part of the roster
2021-03-05 09:41
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
My first entry: MSL, TMB, KennyS, RigoN, Calyx
2021-03-05 09:42
mad lions still exists?
2021-03-05 09:43
10 replies
9 replies
tmb +GODJ +CRUC1AL +FASHR +rilax
2021-03-05 09:51
8 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
For a Flashpoint team? FASHR and Rilax is barely carrying their own weight in Advanced
2021-03-05 09:52
7 replies
mdl > flashpoint at this point xddddd also why you bully, i want netherlands team mens((
2021-03-05 09:54
6 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
no DoCc though! The current state of Flashpoint and the main goal of Flashpoint are not aligned. You don't pay 2M entry fee and 100k penalty to be an MDL team
2021-03-05 10:07
5 replies
Idk about him, CRUCIAL actually plays decent in mdl or premier and they’re even in EPL now and d0cc??? Playing fpl or something?? And yes I know but the level of play in flashpoint hasn’t been very good
2021-03-05 10:12
4 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
I think DoCc is in intermediate or Main with a pug team - not sure though But the goal of Flashpoint teams must be to be at least playoff teams in EPL considering skills
2021-03-05 10:43
 | 
United Kingdom tardbard
Do you like crucial!
2021-03-05 11:03
2 replies
he is very good mens😎👍
2021-03-05 11:31
1 reply
 | 
United Kingdom tardbard
Jonty would like that! He does play for UK!
2021-03-05 12:28
allu | 
Finland _Top1
Hadji Nbotk/luxky Pennys/maka Bodyy Afroo
2021-03-05 09:44
1 reply
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
sounds awful considering MAD Lions is a Flashpoint team there is no need in getting a team that would struggle in Advanced but I had a similar idea about a French orgless roster, kinda like DBL Pony: NBK, Bodyy, Lucky, Afroo, some AWPer
2021-03-05 09:47
ML.MSL (igl) ML.xsepower ML.flameZ ML.EspiranTo ML.TMB ML.YnK (coach)
2021-03-05 09:48
11 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
you think they'd be able to get FlameZ? might cost money, which they should have, but will he be worth a huge investment? I would change EspiranTo - but for "no reason". If you couldn't get EspiranTo, who would you replace him with? Would you have to do more changes?
10 replies
About flamez, according to Cream Real Betis ex-coach (team that was going to sign tikitakan with spinx and flamez before they got other offers) one of the conditions of flamez was that if a big team wanted to sign him the org couldn't make it hard for him to go
2021-03-05 10:01
3 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
You mean Matthew Hammond said it? would love to see a link to that - to verify date and stuff because at this point Endpoint is almost considered a big team - or MAD Lions would not be. Because the difference isn't that huge ever since they let Bubzkji "retire"
2021-03-05 10:09
2 replies
No, hltv.org/player/2272/pulgar said it recently in a program he participates in
2021-03-05 12:16
1 reply
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
Oh my mistake - Matthew Hammond was for KPI and not for Cream
2021-03-05 13:08
as I understand it, TMB should definitely stay in the team. flameZ is needed by many teams like OG or moueseports (in case of ropz leaving). Therefore, it will be difficult to sign it. If you fail to take EspiranTo, then the composition will be as follows: ML.MSL ML.xsepower ML.TMB ML.NEOFRAG (instead flameZ) ML.RuStY (instead EspiranTo)
2021-03-05 10:15
5 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
You actually think NEOFRAG and RuStY would be good enough for the aspiration of MAD Lions? Not saying they aren't - merely implying I doubt they are.
2021-03-05 10:46
4 replies
Not the guy above but imo NEOFRAG is definitely a guy Mad Lions should take a chance on. Only 19 years old and has arguably been the main driving force behind Sinners' rise to top 25 in the rankings. Very talented player.
2021-03-05 10:58
3 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
ok - but then he needs proper experience around him, right? But with TMB + NEOFRAG we could add another youngster as well: F1KU then MSL + NBK for the last two roles? Or an experienced AWPer like KennyS or Oskar?
2021-03-05 11:10
2 replies
Yeah I think TMB NEOFRAG F1KU is a fairly underrated young trio that wouldn't cost MAD too much. I'd look to someone like Lekr0 as a veteran beside MSL - considering NBK's history with IGLs/teams.
2021-03-05 11:36
1 reply
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
there is a bit of caveat to Lekr0 though. 1) he isn't a natural leader - maybe a decent caller and decent role player, but we need teachers/leaders 2) Lekr0 has turned down MAD Lions before which might give bad blood. NBK is a kingmaker though - so if we get a bunch of youngsters I think NBK would be a quick-pick even though he got a bad history both of being an IGL and listening to other IGL's So F1ku, NEOFRAG, TMB, NBK which means we need an IGL and an AWPer or make TMB awper... that's an issue, I don't enjoy MSL as an AWPer. NaToSaphix perhaps? Because then NBK could influence him outside of the server and it might actually help the dynamic between them. But there is an issue since NaTo isn't experienced or old enough.
2021-03-05 11:47
Flusha, TMB, ottond, michu, flamez
3 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
interesting - won't sadly happen You think OttoNd is the best available AWPer?
2021-03-05 09:52
2 replies
Don't feel like kennyS and guardian are better options, maybe xsepower or woxic but it's more risky imo
2021-03-05 09:53
1 reply
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
yeah - nobody will get w0xic until we got a stable LAN circuit, and if it takes too long, maybe not even then What about some overperforming low tier AWPers like Oskar or XELLOW?
2021-03-05 10:06
 | 
Finland Eestu
I'll give this a go. - MSL (IGL & 2nd AWP) He's free and probably the best free experienced IGL available and frags better than most other FA and benched IGLs. Could also be utilized as a 2nd AWPer on some maps. - ottoNd (AWP) He was playing really well on c0ntact (although inconsistently) and he is free as well. I was also considering GuardiaN, but he's older and I think under a good IGL ottoNd could be shaped to become more consistent and more impactful. ottoNd is also sort of proven on LAN, so that's a plus. - oBo (Star player) Really young and still proven player with a lot of talent. He's free as well and could be utilized well by a good IGL. Only thing I'm a bit worried about is how he suddenly left CoL and went home, but I doubt he would do that twice especially after saying he's fine with joining an EU team. He's also young and could be even better and shaped to fit a more diverse playstyle. - SHiPZ (Entry frag) I'm not totally sure if he is an actual entry fragger, but he is really talented and he has played with ottoNd before. I'm quite sure he could be bought out from SKADE. He's also young and could be shaped to a proper entry fragger. - b0RUP (Support/Role player) Could probably be bought out from Heroic. He was struggling statistically quite a lot, but he can be very impactful, which is good for a support player. He could have good chemistry with MSL, since they are both Danes and I think he could get back to that really impactful support role. Edit: Just noticed TMB must be part of the roster, fak
2021-03-05 10:05
8 replies
 | 
Finland Eestu
I guess if you had to replace someone with TMB, I'd probably replace b0RUP then. TMB has quite poor opening kills rating, so I feel like switching SHiPZ for him wouldn't work. This also saves some money so that's nice.
2021-03-05 10:09
7 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
actually, a really good roster that makes sense both personality wise and role wise I am personally not a big fan of OttoNd and would change him for someone like Oskar, Xellow, KennyS
2021-03-05 10:10
6 replies
 | 
Finland Eestu
Never watched XELLOW play, but from what I've heard he is great. Imo oskar and kennyS wouldn't work long term, since first you'd have to buy them out of their contracts (oskar might not be too expensive, but kennyS might be). Even if you'd buy them out of their contracts they would be a bit risky. oskar is already quite old and I doubt his career lasts longer than a few years max, so this wouldn't be a good option long term (although he is better than ottoNd atm). kennyS would be a high risk - high reward gamble, since he has been playing poorly for quite some time now, but he has a lot of potential to be a world class AWPer again and he's not too old. If he was free I'd definitely get him instead, but he's contracted to G2, so I doubt he'll be very cheap even though he had bad stats. The main reason why I chose ottoNd over the others is because I feel like he is a safer pick. He's free, he's still quite young and he could be even better under a good IGL (he was playing really well under nexa's calling during the CR4ZY times). He's also proven on LAN and he has played at a major, so he's a safer pick compared to XELLOW.
2021-03-05 10:20
5 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
I think KennyS' tweet plus a new environment would revitalize him quite a lot, but not sure if it is enough since he has struggled with consistency and motivation throughout his career - so I totally get what you mean and I don't know how "greedy" (sorry for lack of better word) G2 would be with selling a player. They have sold NBK, Apex and Shox in the past, so not sure they'd ask for too much money. I also agree on Oskar, but remember that he is much younger than we all think he is, and that he have done a lot better in SINNERS than almost everyone thought he would. His performance has been a resurgence of his prowess, and I hope he can do it in t1 again. Other options would be: NaToSaphix, Eraa, w0xic, xsepower, mhL
2021-03-05 10:51
4 replies
 | 
Finland Eestu
I was thinking about woxic, xsepower and mhL as well, but I think woxic has some motivational issues + his ping is quite bad since he is playing from Turkey and he isn't willing to move elsewhere. xsepower isn't free (correct me if I'm wrong) and it wasn't really explained why he was kicked. I doubt it was because of performance though, since he was ForZe's 2nd best player. And isn't mhL still studying?
2021-03-05 10:59
3 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
I actually think Xsepower was highest rated player, but not sure. it just looks weird. There has been rumours about him being a poor teammate and somewhat toxic but was able to stay in the roster because he carried quite hard. you are correct about woxic. He either needs to agree to move, or he will be FA until we get a stable LAN circuit. Unless he wanna join Sangal - but their AWPer is quite good so even though w0xic is better, it would be weird to see them switch the roster right now. you are correct about mhl, he is just playing pug-teams in small events and qualifiers. I think he got about 1 year left of studies in June. So understandable nobody would go for him, and if he was done, AGO would most certainly try to implement him again.
2021-03-05 11:14
2 replies
 | 
Finland Eestu
The xsepower situation is a bit weird, but I really hope he gets a chance on a good team soon. :)
2021-03-05 11:19
1 reply
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
it is more than a little bit weird considering the players they added suck balls
2021-03-05 11:22
 | 
Poland vexxy77
TMB - AWP MICHU - Entry Calyx - Lurker rigoN - Rifler (Support maybe?) NBK-/flusha - IGL
2021-03-05 10:08
3 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
decent lineup - but TMB hasn't really been primary AWP before he joined MAD Lions so perhaps go for an AWPer and have TMB as 2ndary? But sure, he could do a Mantuu
2021-03-05 10:11
2 replies
 | 
Spain kirooZyy
Maybe he can fix this by signing MSL as IGL, make him primary awper and TMB as secondary awper
2021-03-05 10:14
1 reply
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
yep - but MSL isn't a good AWPer he has mainly been it because he hasn't had any better alternative. So no matter if you got MSL, Flusha (which it most likely won't be) or NBK, TMB would be a better AWPer
2021-03-05 10:44
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
Right now I just realized I fucked up the topic - it is supposed to be MAD Lions edition
2021-03-05 10:43
erkaSt - cuz dudes an overall good player, jack of all trades, high level english and overall a pretty good guy. also he looks like a fun dude and a great teammate. and he was good against better eu teams on lan when he was on grayhound. calyx - dudes free. decent rifler. good on a good team mediocre on mediocre team bad on a bad team. if this teams good then he is good. also pretty much an ok teammate kinda quiet no drama guy. so in a relaxed team he can actually play better. flameZ - cuz he is good smooya - i dont care what anybody says, the dudes good and all. id take woxic since he was free but he had problems with calyx also i cant stand his sens. also he plas syper shit tilted. smooya beasts when he gets tilted. hampus so he can igl and frag also if its gamerlegion i need a swede.
2021-03-05 11:00
4 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
Considering the investments made in NG and that they currently fight with almost all AS TO's I guess they won't sell any players. More likely is that they will move to EU as soon as they can, because they don't seem happy right now! so ErkaSt is most definitely a NO! Calyx would make a lot of sense Why would FlameZ leave a decent Endpoint for a risky team like MAD Lions? Not even sure if they can pay enough for his doubts. they probably can, but we can't be sure. Smooya is a player I didn't think about. It all depends on what his current teammates would say if someone was about to approach him. His skill level isn't the issue, it is his personality. It looks like he has improved, but we don't know yet. Woxic will be a no for all non-turkish teams until LAN comes back or he agrees to move. Do you got some source for the Calyx/woxic thing? because I remember Space Soldiers didn't like woxic, but couldn't find source and some turkish people on here said I was delusional thinking they disliked him. it isn't GamerLegion- I fucked up the topic. I mean MAD Lions. TMB instead of Hampus then and let ErkaSt IGL?
2 replies
money solves everything so erk could still potentialy happen. why would flamez leave? because money and endpoint is being shit. its the online era man. that core has been the same forever now. surreal and cruc1al really? surreal couldnt even done it on na. robiin waited years for his vac to get removed. and now its lifted he is just shite. he is ilke pyth. like why is he still playing? its literally a stepup team. so money + better teammates = reason. if covid to end ill take that toxic cunt espiranto but he never played like he was after he got dicked by hunter in the same team. smooya needs a chill enviroment. so this team could work for him. i dunno he was really good under steel. woxic can play on an eu team. he was just tired of the burnout. the problem with calyx is sorta weird. its been basically like 5-6 years. but it was this; space soldiers were on the rise but so was darkpassage. darkpassage had woxic calyx and mini and they were like a madfragging trio. and their igl sasuke was also pulling his weight. anyways they started to get decent they beat ss a couple of times then they started joining qualis and they beat some solid t2 teams and eliminated some t1 teams. they went to wesg. did fine. couldnt find an org to take them. but they decided to stick together if ss came calling. they agreed. according to woxic, calyx bailed and joined ss so they all went their seperate ways. thats how woxic got into hr. so he was visibly mad at the dude for years. i dont know how he feels atm. ss woxic thing was this they didnt want him due to his ping if im not mistaken also they had another awper at the time. he was underrated basically. if its mad lions then get acilion. always likied the dude. and he was a good igl.
2021-03-05 12:17
1 reply
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
Do you think MAD Lions got more money than the biggest Asian investment in CSGO? I doubt that. You don't build an Asian super team to release one of the players before you can even prove yourself. But the Endpoint roster has peaked on similar level to where MAD Lions was with their latest roster - and with Endpoint playing EPL they could go farther than MAD Lions can, and getting to MAD Lions is a huge risk for a player.
2021-03-05 13:11
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
I get it that I fucked up - but why would you need a Swede in GamerLegion?
2021-03-05 13:16
 | 
Finland Sandelssii
TMB (AWP) FLusha (igl) SuNny (entry) FlameZ (star rifle) NBK (support/second caller)
2021-03-05 11:08
1 reply
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
Decent - but I don't think it will happen. If it wouldn't work out it would be difficult to do any roster changes because even though you don't pay much for buyouts, they will most likely have high salaries and be huge investments
2021-03-05 11:20
TMB motm osee bubzkji nbk buzkji motm and osee are friends so i dont think it would be too random
2 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
where have you heard that? Did they become friends over flashpoint 1 or what? because otherwise, I can't recall too many times they'd met in the past. would oSee and motm move to EU and would oSee leave Sonic and JT?
2021-03-05 11:21
1 reply
im not sure but look at his twitter and he interacted a lot with the na guys
2021-03-05 11:28
-french- NBK (support) KennyS (AWP) Kioshima (Rifle) (IDK if he even plays csgo anymore) Lucky (IGL) bodyy (Rifle) / JaCkz if G2 end up replacing him again -Danish- MSL Aizy Kjaerbye gade b0RUP -Sweedish- Flusha (igl) Olof (Rifle) Lekro (AWP/Rifle) denis (Rifle) Twist (Support/AWP)
2021-03-05 11:24
 | 
Netherlands BigBoyTies
Seeing as Mad Lions would be going for an international lineup including TMB, I figure they have a small budget for buying some cheap players. First player would be TMB, as he is their star player they kept. I believe he secondary AWPs and just rifles? Second of all, we'd need an IGL. There's a couple option. Lekr0, Flusha and MSL come to mind. Flusha might join considering he wants to IGL, but assuming he's too expensive, Lekr0 would be a strong choice to buyout and lead this squad, as he has a lot of firepower. Adding onto that, B0rup might be good pickup as he would still want to play and he could play the support and bitch roles. Now we have an IGL, a secondary AWP and a support. Now we just need an AWPer and an entry, right? For that, we can pickup Thomas. Thomas is a very strong and solid rifler capable of anchoring and entrying. Lastly, the rest of your budget can go towards an AWPer and star player. In my opinion, Farlig would fit the last spot. He's a great solid AWPer that is not all that expensive, and he would fit chemistry wise. That would leave the lineup as: TMB, Lekr0, B0rup, Thomas and Farlig, leaving it a mostly scandinavian lineup. Arguably, you can change B0rup to ChrisJ for the experienced AWPer and secondary caller, then optionally change Farlig to a star aimer, like Kjaerbye if the price is low enough.
2021-03-05 11:35
11 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
would make lots of sense. I don't rate Lekr0 as a good IGL though - but I get the idea and he would also be replaceable or even be able to switch roles if they get another IGL. As well as Lekr0 turned down MAD Lions once before, so might be some bad blood. but considering this - why the F would they go international when they could get a better or similarly good roster staying Scandinavian or Danish?
2021-03-05 11:41
4 replies
 | 
Netherlands BigBoyTies
You could replace Lekr0 with Flusha if he wants to join and build this himself, you could add MSL or you can have ChrisJ IGL! On the international part, I believe Mad Lions stated that in their tweet? If not, you can still create a proper scandinavian or Danish lineup with shuffling the following players: TMB, Lekr0, B0rup, Niko, Farlig, Kjaerbye, MSL
2021-03-05 11:46
3 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
My point is that they officially wanna go international - but playing "fantasy manager" you mostly end up with the majority of Danes anyway or people with poor English. So what's the point of going International? Flusha wanna IGL, so he could be IGL together with NBK perhaps? But there is a reason I don't add suNny, Flusha, and two more players to this roster.
2021-03-05 11:50
2 replies
 | 
Netherlands BigBoyTies
As a fantasy manager and going international isn't a requirement, I'd stay Danish and go TMB, MSL, B0rup, Niko and Farlig/Kjaerbye as well Everybody is so hyped about this Flusha NBK thing but I don't really rate NBK anymore.
2021-03-05 11:52
1 reply
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
that makes a lot of sense. I think NBK would be useful in a roster with youngsters and an experienced IGL. Like discussed in #50 and #54
2021-03-05 13:13
 | 
Poland vexxy77
no pls no chrisJ
2021-03-05 12:23
5 replies
 | 
Netherlands BigBoyTies
:( but he is GodJ, why not GodJ?
2021-03-05 12:24
4 replies
 | 
Poland vexxy77
more like botJ
2021-03-05 12:24
3 replies
 | 
Netherlands BigBoyTies
why mens))
2021-03-05 12:27
2 replies
 | 
Poland vexxy77
0.91 rating in 2020
2021-03-05 12:40
1 reply
 | 
Netherlands BigBoyTies
:( cuz support bitch roles in Mouz
2021-03-05 12:47
 | 
Serbia TheSerb
If i was the gm i would try smt like this Igl msl Awp mHL Anchor/support michu Anchor/support kioshima Lurker Calyx A storied igl trying to regain his glory with a gr8 young talents from poland A veteran in kio (2time major winner) and calyx who has star potential when unlocked
2021-03-05 11:42
18 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
I missed saying that TMB is attached to the project - #1 So who would you remove for TMB?
2021-03-05 11:48
7 replies
 | 
Serbia TheSerb
I never saw him play what is his role?
2021-03-05 11:49
6 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
He was a star rifler and 2ndary AWPer before but when he signed with MAD Lions they announced him as an AWPer to replace acoR
2021-03-05 11:50
5 replies
 | 
Serbia TheSerb
I guess i would swap him for kio/michu would be hard mabye for michu so kio can be his “mentor” but skillwise atm michu is better kio didint play long now but whenever he played he was decent
2021-03-05 12:16
4 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
Kio also got his reputation about being a poor teammate and toxic, so perhaps MICHU would be better
2021-03-05 13:17
3 replies
 | 
Serbia TheSerb
2021-03-05 13:48
2 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
either wrong link or replied to the wrong comment!
2021-03-05 14:10
1 reply
 | 
Serbia TheSerb
No i said then pick up mHL anyway, put Msl/Tmb on the awp till he comes and swap him for kio so you have the core of tmb,michu,msl,calix and add mHL madlions can afford him 100% they didint sell refreshz and sjuush for 0 dineros
2021-03-05 15:01
 | 
Poland vexxy77
mhL won't be available to play in a team to like May/June cuz of exams
2021-03-05 12:22
9 replies
 | 
Serbia TheSerb
But class is online? Hes playing in snow sweet snow i guess he has the time. If not pick him up anyway and swap in michu msl will awp till mhl comes and then they can swap michu and kio
2021-03-05 12:45
1 reply
 | 
Poland vexxy77
He once tweeted that he got time to play some matches but he doesn't have time to train 5 days in a week. Class is online but exams will be taken in school.
2021-03-05 13:03
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
that's until june next year, right?
2021-03-05 13:14
6 replies
 | 
Poland vexxy77
this year
2021-03-05 13:22
5 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
not too bad - you think he will get back to AGO?
2021-03-05 13:36
4 replies
 | 
Poland vexxy77
I don't think so because they signed snatchie - one of the best AWPers in Poland, so I think mhL will be looking for a new team.
2021-03-05 13:38
3 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
they gonna ask for quite a lot of money though, right? He is among the absolute best players in Premier tier
2021-03-05 13:43
2 replies
 | 
Serbia TheSerb
Depends on his contract he might go for free
2021-03-05 13:47
1 reply
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
that would be sick - one of the most promising AWPers in the world going for free
2021-03-05 14:11
TMB Bubzkji (wanna leave for sure and probably not that high buyout) Lekr0 (experienced IGL with some firepower) Xsepower (star awper) Calyx (very good rifle especially for free)
2021-03-05 11:49
3 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
Bubzkji had a tweet some time ago that he most certainly wasn't about to leave and that he was going to play more maps just didn't add up at all - and now he hasn't been playing at all for a while and the tweet is deleted. twitter.com/Thorin/status/13674205801573.. so not sure at all - and I don't see Astralis selling him cheap - but it is impossible for me to tell how they're thinking because the members of the org are literally insane. Lekr0 is an awful IGL - just compare this NiP with his NiP. this got less skill, less experience but still do better. Must be a reason. xspower would make sense, but there are some questions around his benching. Calyx is among the best FA's out there
2021-03-05 13:06
2 replies
Can replace Lekr0 with Flusha. I thought about it, but imo they're pretty much equal because Lekro has a lot more firepower than Flusha, tho he might be worse igl We can't know about Bubzkji, but I guess Astralis would let him go since they don't really need him and he wants to play, so why would they keep him and pay his salary? Btw always dreamed about Cybersport Manager, I mean, something like Football Manager but in CS or even Dota. Would be a banger
2021-03-05 13:56
1 reply
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
For me the issue with most Swedish IGL's (especially Lekr0 and flusha) they seem to be good with calling and mainly mid-round and late-round but the preparation has never been their strong suit. In Fnaitc he had Pronax doing the prep and in C9 he had Golden doing it. Lekr0's NiP was similar. yeah me too - I hope we can get someone making a good Football Manager mod to show that it is possible and then get enough users so we could get a developer getting it done - but sadly I am not a modder
2021-03-05 14:13
 | 
Poland kvvach
msl igl/awp tmb riffle espiranto riffle aizy support flamez
2021-03-05 12:04
5 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
you really want MSL AWPing?
4 replies
 | 
Poland kvvach
he always awp its only gun hes decent
2021-03-05 13:10
3 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
he is Rifler - he just has been AWPing for years because no roster he has played in since 2017 has had a good AWPer
2021-03-05 13:15
2 replies
 | 
Poland kvvach
if he would drop awp role im ok but idk if he would
2021-03-05 13:31
1 reply
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
I think he would, I haven't heard him saying otherwise
2021-03-05 14:14
k1to | 
Finland R3ALMM
Zoree Jamppi Sergej TMB Niko
2021-03-05 12:26
3 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
that sounds like they could almost come top 4 in Elisa
Jamppi switched to Valorant and joined Liquid a week ago
2021-03-05 13:57
1 reply
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
and Sergej enlisted - I think he got "shipped off" this week
2021-03-05 14:14
TMB - Rifler Flusha - IGL SuNny - Support / Secondary caller Calyx - Entry xsepower - AWPer
2021-03-05 12:53
3 replies
 | 
Serbia TheSerb
Sunny is in fpx
2021-03-05 13:01
2 replies
Just as a stand-in I think
2021-03-05 13:02
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
it is just a short stand-in for one or two events He is linked with a roster though that will have an org in a few weeks
2021-03-05 13:07
 | 
France PqSxd
Nato/xsep Nbk Flusha kweez/Calyx nodius
2021-03-05 13:03
4 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
who would IGL?
2021-03-05 13:07
3 replies
 | 
France PqSxd
Flusha or Nbk, prob Flush
2021-03-05 14:34
2 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
they could share it. I think Flusha is better caller, but I think he lacks preparation calls which should be better suited for NBK plus if they get a proper Coach like Legija, Kuben, Loord (banned) they could get good.
2021-03-05 14:42
1 reply
 | 
France PqSxd
Yeah, Legija and Kuben would be good for this core
2021-03-06 15:21
Wrong title I believe. Either way: jemi TMB NBK flusha mhl
2021-03-05 13:17
5 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
yeah - I fucked up and didn't notice until #29 I wrote the title, it autocorrected, I started looking for the links, forgot to edit and now I look like a retard. Jemi? You mean Emi right? but with NBK, Flusha and Emi you would have 3 IGLs But I think it might work like we said in #50 and #54 but mhL can't commit to a team until June (either 2021 or 2022)
2021-03-05 13:19
4 replies
No, I really mean jemi hltv.org/player/18558/jemi i think this kid could be gooooooood. I never really saw flusha as an IGL, but a more supportive role. NBK would be the IGL. Forgot that about mhl, so for the awper I'd pick..... (hard choice, finding what I think is a "young promisse")......... FpS hltv.org/player/20201/fps been putting upvery decent numbers with Grond (who recently beat fnatic)
2021-03-05 13:29
3 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
interesting - not agreeing with your choices - but wouldn't be awful
2021-03-05 13:37
2 replies
Gotta try and find that "next zywoo"
2021-03-05 14:03
1 reply
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
mhL if you wait until june and you got next ZywOo
2021-03-05 14:15
 | 
Brazil rav1k
TMB - Develop him as an awper chrisJ - Showed some sparks IGLing FPX. If not, then flusha Bubzkji - Returns, maybe learned some stuff while benchwarming flameZ - Rising star on development fer - maybe it could work, though it would prefer peacemaker was still there.
2021-03-05 13:40
5 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
makes a lot of sense - but there must be a reason all old MIBR players got roster but Fer - right?
2021-03-05 13:44
4 replies
 | 
Brazil rav1k
He is kinda lacking motivation rn, but by the end of that mibr era, he was one of the only ones putting up decent numbers. Or maybe he is working some classified project with other brazilian players, who knows? He has a fame of being "toxic" but that isnt true. He is commited, and is one of the reasons FalleN kept him so long.
2021-03-05 13:50
2 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
he is toxic though, the question is if he is toxic against opponents only or towards teammates as well He kinda is a PR nightmare - but got a huge following, so you take the good with the bad
2021-03-05 14:16
1 reply
 | 
Brazil rav1k
ive seen worse... for my standards he is alright. Its nothing you would worry. Besides, chrisJ/flusha are voices of experience, and with one of them IGLing, i'd find hard to think that fer would do any harm to the team. We would've known something similar by now if it was the case. For me, toxicity are cases like kNg and such. Overall, I like the idea of developing youngsters by putting them with experienced players. One of the reasons im excited with GODSENT project despite their mediocre results so far. fer and chrisJ/flusha play the "mentor" role, TMB, flameZ and Bubzkji the "padawan" role. Also hope language doesnt become a barrier (talking about TMB).
2021-03-05 16:45
 | 
France PqSxd
Fer prob gonna not play again, he really liks to stream, and now he is in a project wiuth Boltz and othr guys called ProSkinsgg, so he received offers, but I Think that he didn't wanted to go.
2021-03-06 15:27
ML. MSL as IGL ML. TMB as entry-fragger ML. Aizy as star-rifler ML. Lekro as support rifler ML. Kjaerbye or Gade for rifler
2021-03-05 13:43
3 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
so going international for them means they go with 1 Swede? That looks a lot like North though
2021-03-05 13:44
2 replies
I don’t think that they should go into international squad. If international squad, it’s obviously: Flusha TMB Calyx OttoNd Some kind of support: cajunB or Gade, don’t know exactly, maybe there are some better options
2021-03-05 17:58
1 reply
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
I actually agree with you - they shouldn't go international but sadly they intend to Imagine: MSL TMB Aizy Roej NaToSaphix/Nicoodoz Little to no buyout and they get a team ready to compete in Flashpoint, the average age would be 24 or 25, which means they got a few years left and they would be able to scout youngsters for a while. You could also let Kjaerbye play instead of Roej
2021-03-05 18:14
Floosha igl/support Flamez star rifler Xsepower awper Bubzkji to lurk Tmb entry Fer 6th player swapping with tmb Peacemaker or kassad coach
2021-03-05 13:49
6 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
Peacemaker just got booted from MAD Lions - why would he go back? I liked it until Fer was added 1) I dislike him so much and there must be a reason he is without a team when all his former teammates got teams 2) why would you have your oldest player on the bench?
2021-03-05 14:07
5 replies
Money i think lol Kassad is free too, that's why i listed him too If they can recover him it can be a really nice add anyways but since it has a great chance of failing just put him at 6th,maybe he can be the next rpk or something
2021-03-05 14:12
3 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
KAssad is in eXTREMUM
2021-03-05 14:16
2 replies
Ouch didn't know Btw i think they might disband lol
2021-03-05 14:19
1 reply
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
EXTREMUM? not with that investment and the backing they got
2021-03-05 14:21
Btw i think the reason is his bad shape+not studying demos(which is dumb asf but i think if they can change it he can be a very valuable player)
2021-03-05 14:15
So, if TMB is still part of the team then: - TMB (If not - Espiranto) - xsepower - AWP - he said his english is 4/10, even if it is really not perfect, after some time among english-only speaking team, he will be better - NBK - a good choice, with experience and fine for support role or maybe even 2-nd caller, but as negative side - "other view of the team" got him out of many teams, so maybe take b0RUP instead, yet less experience - Kjaerbye - he wasn't in his best form for so long, but I still think he can be great player in team where he will fit in. - MSL - like, the best free IGL, if I haven't missed anyone there. Also did decent job AWP-ing so can be 2-nd one
2021-03-05 13:55
1 reply
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
NBK said he wanted to IGL - and even though he isn't great, for your team he might work? otherwise, it seems similar to a lot of other rosters here
2021-03-05 14:08
-TMB -Michu -Flusha -Guardian -Rigon/NBK
2021-03-05 14:02
1 reply
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
not a bad idea actually. we had #50 & #54 where we talked about having oldies teaching youngsters perhaps GuardiaN could help out with that and have: TMB MICHU GuardiaN RigoN Flusha/NBK
2021-03-05 14:09
MICHU - Rifler TMB - Rifler MSL - IGL xsepower - AWP NBK - Support/2nd IGL idek if this'll work, they have good skills, just need MSL and NBK to mentor them to be a skilled team.
2021-03-05 14:29
1 reply
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
a lot of people said similar or the same roster but if you can use TMB as AWPer for a few months and let Roej be entry you can get mhL as AWPer for the summer
2021-03-05 14:41
Since MAD want to build around TMB incredible talent i'd say they need to go into a Mouz or vitality approach of surrounding your talented youngsters with insane experience that will play for him and maybe another youngster to keep up the frags. LEts first start by analyzing TMB himself, he's a very talented second-entry rotation player, a very stereotypical star rifler, so its going to be easy to build around him, a good example of what i want the team structure to be would be like NiKo's mouz since tmb basically fills the same roles(although hes not nearly as talented, yet) so what we need is -A solid IGL(the Gob B of the equation, an igl that can make the team move around and most importantly put tmb in good positions to frag) -A supportive and reliable AWPer(We need an AWPer that doesnt go for flashy and risky plays, we need a good supportive awper, the old-school ChrisJ kind of way) -The solid entry fragger(The Denis/Nex of the crew, a mechanically sound entry that doesnt need to be the best at fragging but needs to create space for the second entry to come in and frag out with info) -The last-into-site/anchor(The spidi of the team, the player that has to pick up the scraps when the plays fail and has to save the situation, the most delicate role probably) and i have a great pick for each one of these roles Solid IGL: Flusha, he has voiced his wanting to be an IGL, hes an insanely smart player that I think can be trusted to be a solid IGL thanks to his experience and his mechanics(altough not as sharp as the past) are still good, letting him be a good lurker even during his last days in Fnatic, definetely trust him to get the job done. Reliable AWPer: XsePower(A great piece of the forze team, he was always more of the dev1ce school of awping, very consistent, lots of holding angles, very few crazy peeks and flicks of the more inconsistent kind that we are used to seeing in young awpers like iDisBalance, Degster or Smooya, he will be perfect as an awper and potential second star without having to be active and aggressive) Entry Fragger: MICHU(A gifted mechanical entry with an insane amount of maps played, he will bring not only strong entry gameplay like he demonstrated in Envy but also a good deal of experience along with flusha and the next player)/Kjaerbye(A riskier choice considering his recent form and especially salary, but if you want talent alone, Kjaerbye is still one of the most talented entry fraggers to come out of denmark and if he can find himself like he did during Faze's only event win with him as player he could really level up this lineup) Last-Into-Site: NBK(NBK has always been a top support player and I think putting him back into the position that made him famous will be the perfect play, on OG he used to be the hard entry and despite stats being bad, his eye test wasnt bad at all, he still has tier 1 mechanics and a great brain for the game, other than being a very important figure outside of the server, if you put him in a position where he can frag and mop up rounds, im sure he will deliver and lets not forget he is the kingmaker, his influence on TMB and Xsepower can be unvalueable)
2021-03-05 14:39
8 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
your reasoning is solid and the players are good - but we don't know how good Flusha would be as IGL over time. So far he has only been calling in someone else's system But with solid help from someone like NBK or a really good coach, it might be possible. we talked about similar ideas in #50 and #54 TMB + F1KU +mhL = all young, all have displayed skills, talent and potential then you add experience to that: Flusha + NBK
2021-03-05 18:21
6 replies
not a fan of F1KU, feels way more volatile than other young talents, id rather someone proven like MICHU or Kjaerbye on the entry, mHl and Xsepower are comparable but i think Xsepower is again more proven and still young and could develop a lot with experienced players in his environment
2021-03-05 19:35
5 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
yeah but Xsepower's benching in ForZe must've been for a reason Michu is good, but is he "reliable"?
2021-03-05 19:47
4 replies
more reliable than 17-year old F1KU for sure, hes still really inexperienced. Regarding the Xsepower benching situation i dare to say gameplay wasnt part of it, he was still good, the whole of Forze wa son a negative trend and im p sure the org had to make some sacrifices due to budget which probably all led to his release, I still trust his mechanical skill and would prefer to flashier but more inconsistent awpers like mhL and IDISBALANCE, also Xsepower rifling is very servicable unlike IDISBALANCE's, thus giving him an edge(although the other 2 are still good options)
2021-03-05 19:52
3 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
they got some nice investors and huge sponsors - I don't think it was financial I think the rumours about him being toxic is the reason behind it
2021-03-05 19:58
2 replies
could be. but sometimes toxicity comes from poor team environment and a fresh start is what some people need, also toxicity rumors are always unreliable so I prefer to think the kick was more due to the middling results forze had in recent times and since the whole system relied upon him, maybe JErry felt like a change of systems was needed and he just didnt fit this new idea of forze
2021-03-05 20:00
1 reply
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
yeah - but the rumours have been there for a long time and from what I've heard he's just been there because he carried Could also be something similar as expiring contract and no intention to extend it
2021-03-05 20:15
he asked to build a team, not to write down the holy bible
2021-03-05 22:02
TMB xsepower espiranto michu flusha
2021-03-05 18:01
1 reply
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
Not bad - too bad we won't see it happen
2021-03-05 18:18
Nbk- igl Kenny - awp Lucky - entry Jackz - support niko(the bad one)/ michu/tmb/anyone- star frag
2 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
the bad one just signed for G2 about 4 months ago for a lot of money and is one of the best-paid players in the world. Better go for the good one, since he is benched. your roles are a bit bad though - jaCkz was entry in G2, Lucky was support and niko has been at his best as entry as well
1 reply
Tru
flusha IGL, lurk Tmb entry/2nd awp xsepower main awp olofmeister support MICHU rifler, 2nd entry
2021-03-05 20:04
5 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
oooh olofmeister - didn't think of him the rest seems to be the most common picks
2021-03-05 20:16
4 replies
well he is my all time favourite player, I hope he doesn't retire. But if not olof, Nbk can fill that exact same role. Calyx also a possibility, but he should play a star role, so someone else should be then more passive and supportive, maybe flusha or Michu.
2021-03-05 21:16
3 replies
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
yeah, NBK has been thrown around a lot in this thread, mainly around young up-and-comers I actually think Olof would make more sense with MSL or NBK as IGL instead of Flusha. Because Flusha most likely needs a more tactical and tentative experienced player to help him out with the flack. while MSL and NBK are more used to the macro and meta of being IGL As I've said a few times in here: Flusha has only called in other people's systems, never got something from scratch or IGL'd long enough to create his own style I don't think Olof could take that "role" as an off-server helper or theoretic. Calyx and MICHU work, we know. But not in this version I think.
2021-03-05 21:37
2 replies
We all know how important Olof was for Faze, even when they didnt have a real IGL, every Faze player always said that. I think that Flusha with the help Olof and a good coach, can build a solid system and team, with players like xse,TMB,Michu,Calyx, whoever joins.
2021-03-05 21:59
1 reply
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
yeah - people who mainly need experience and he is your guy
2021-03-05 22:27
+s1mple +zywoo
2021-03-05 21:20
 | 
Yugoslavia 1WINGOAT
ML picked TMB up at first to replace Acor as an awper, they now decided to bench the remaining players and go for a full european lineup, I feel like TMB should just pick up the rifle again like he did in AGF. I think this move will make Mad Lions the new Envy, lots of money thrown around and bad results IMO. What I think they should do is try to rebuild the DK scene, as Cadian said in a tweet that the scene was kinda falling off apart from Heroic, Astralis and Copenhagen Flames. My fantasy lineup would be: TMB Aizy Kjaerbye/Zyphon MSL Lucky (Tricked) With this lineup I think that MSL could actually build something decent and I'd like to see him in a rifler role/2nd awp role while Lucky is kinda like a bet, I don't think he costs that much, he's young and he's got a lot of time to improve and I'm sure that under MSL's leadership he could become one of the best T2 awpers. Kjaerbye tho is someone I'm not sure would join Mad Lions because of his buyout which I think is pretty big as he *just* got benched by Faze and his salary could be a problem too, so I feel like that Zyphon would be a better fit as he's just 17 and In the end, it's a mix between experienced players and high potential players, if they act just like Gambit and grind the online cups they could actually grow very very fast in my opinion.
2021-03-05 22:46
MSL - IGL (goes to 2nd awp) oSee - AWP Calyx - Rifle TMB - Rifle (no awp for him) Cynic or meyern ( I think that Cynic could preform given the right opportunity and meyren if given the opportunity I think he will be able to preform.
2021-03-06 15:34
TMB KennyS/ Guardian if Kenny is too expensive Flusha (IGL and support) Kyojin (promising talent) Olofmeister/ Lekr0 if Olof is going to retire
2021-03-06 15:39
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.