jump throw bind, cl_crosshair length 1000 bind
M1 to shoot
space to jump
how is knife left side useful
bind k "say CHAMA O DETRAN QUE EU DERRUBEI UM CONE!"
i havea bind that lets me toggle radar scale and if it scentered or not by toggling it with 1 key
buy binds are so unnecessary u get tons of time to buy and u just missclick and waste all ur money accidentally best bind is setting clear decals to m1
I have quite many custom binds and some of them are more useful than others.
- Jumpthrow bind on mouse 5.
- I have custom nade binds, which I set up with the help of a banana gaming video. I need to hold mouse 4 to activate them and if I press mouse 4 + Q for example, it pulls out a HE. Mouse 4 and E pulls out a flashbang, mouse 4 and F pulls out a smoke and mouse 4 and C pulls out molotov/incendiary. This still allows the regular binds to work as well, so you basically have two sets of binds on the same close keys.
- Crouchjump bind on mouse 3. Helps with consistently landing crouchjumps.
- r_cleardecals on C. I know some people set it to something like F, shift or WASD, but I prefer using it manually instead.
- Radar zoom bind on N.
- Quick buy binds from F1 to F8.
- Demo fast forwards on F9 and an even faster fast forward on F10. Also a demo freeze on F11.
- rethrow_last_grenade on ,. Really useful on offline practice servers if you want to try flashes for example.
- Arrow keys for moving if I'm lazy.
- Volume up on page up and volume down on page down.
bindtoggle "key" voice_enable :))))
-pull knife on left hand and every other thing on right hand
send that one
IT IS GOING TO EXPLODE! aka getout
F1 enable wallhack
Mousebutton 3 Trigger bot
Mousebutton 4 Activate spin-bot
I got a bind to suicide if I'm about to get knifed and I know I can't kill him before he knifes me
Death before dishonor
Voicechat toggle (useful for DM/Casual)
i dont know is it useless but i bind r_cleardecals on 'C' and its tic rn i almost press c nonstop
+crouch on mwheelup
Only true cs player can understand
bind 9 " say Now Playing: Who asked (Feat: No one)
Bind jump to scroll wheel up and down (CSGO) for bhopping of course.
While playing the game Quake Champions (highly recommended) bind right click to jump for easier bhopping and rocket jumping.
In 1.6 on the servers I maintained, I used all of the F1-through-F12 keys as admin/message binds. I always used "c", "v", "b" and "n" for grenade binds in GO.
i have a bind for bot crouch
bot place, to place bot on any place for whatever reason, example: testing a boost
bot mimic, to get a bot on a more specific location, can be actually used to the same as the above but most accurately
i also bind jumpduck on mouse4, really, really useful, but kinda hard to bind
pretty much it, of course i have jumpthrow and things like it but lol everyone has it
- Jump throw
- unbind CTRL in deathmatch
- set volume up / down in clutch to hear footsteps and everything
- mute all teammates temporarily button (say "you guys suck at holding B" then mute for 45 seconds when tilted, it's so satisfying)
x bounded to !r
v bounded to cl_righthand 0; 1
bind "n" "toggle net_graph 0 1"
bind "MWHEELUP" "r_cleardecals"
r_cleardecals, jump on scroll, buy and use nades on same hotkey, jumpthrow, duckjump
and bonus if you do kz mouse2 att2+checkpoint
Quite like using nades on my scroll. Up smoke, mouse3 nade, down flash. Then I have molotov on 4. Instead of scrolling through every time you want to use a nade.
unbinding scoreboard is very useful 👍
Grenade binds, buy binds, and volume binds
i got spacebar to pull out nades with the following priority : molly, smoke, he
Does anyone have a bund for a quick knife attack? I know that it's not the same like back in CSS or something but something like
pressing button (?) - > pulls out knife, right click attack
bind o "say unluko"
grenade binds most important
Jumpthrow bind is the only real useful one
Cleardecals under shift
Jumpthrow under alt
4 main nades each under different bind (4, 5, F3, F4)
Space for bomb
Mwheeldown for jump
clear decals on tab
jump on mousewheel
nades bind (flash: c, smoke v, etc.)
buy binds on arrow and f-keys