Thread has been deleted
Last comment
EU FPL
device | 
Sweden naztyy 
why the fuck are people like Lobanjica acting like high school bullies in FPL now? Loba sucking off every tier 1 pro player but shittalking a lot of new talents who qualified to FPL, generally acting like an asshole against them? hes even openly asking his friends in FPL to not pick some of these new players or he'll dodge the game. when they are all playing way better than him XD wtf? who gave him all that air? hes one of the worst players in FPL, the only reason hes there in the first place is cuz some pros like him and he became a popular "personality" in FPL. since when did loba start having ego like he's s1mple or something?
2021-04-10 01:28
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
cuz loba > s1mple
2021-04-10 01:29
8 replies
+1
2021-04-10 01:37
+1
2021-04-10 12:34
+1 loba 51% winrate KD 0.92 baiter s0mple 51% winrate KD 1.34
2021-04-10 12:45
2 replies
+1
2021-04-10 14:24
sTatS cAn'T sHoW tHe WhOlE PicTurE , lObA > s1MplE , tRuSt ME bRO.
2021-04-11 02:04
true +1
2021-04-10 22:56
1 reply
lol
2021-04-11 06:19
+1
2021-04-11 06:19
Why are you surprised Loba literally tilted hard enough in an FPL game to leave the group and he had to be re-invited back. From there on I already knew FPL is half pro's and half are people the pro's know.
2021-04-10 01:30
11 replies
Loba is enough good to play FPL, its a fact.
2021-04-10 03:04
He qualified from fpl-c dont say things that arent true
2021-04-10 03:48
9 replies
Prove what I just said isn't true
2021-04-10 07:32
8 replies
nice logic
2021-04-10 12:38
1 reply
nice logic
2021-04-10 12:40
everyone hated ropz , yet he made it to fpl men))) ez , you're proven wrong.
2021-04-11 02:05
5 replies
everybody loved him wtf u saying
2021-04-11 07:43
4 replies
everyone wanted him banned , nt mens)))
2021-04-11 10:22
3 replies
nt mens)) everybody wanted his white ass
2021-04-11 10:28
2 replies
banned , yes
2021-04-11 10:28
1 reply
nt
2021-04-11 10:29
bicoz yez
2021-04-10 01:30
Someone doesn't understand Loba's personality. It's passive aggressive, you test people that way and see if they're worth your respect.
2021-04-10 01:31
18 replies
you mean when he openly talks shit behind some new players backs, says "dont pick that guy or i will dodge, i dont want him on my team" or "im so tired of playing with x guy" every time they are on his team? never says it to them directly also, always talking about them not to them. way to welcome new players to FPL i guess
2021-04-10 01:35
10 replies
he is an entertainer, he may feel he has to act in that way to try and create content for his stream. it's just fpl and we all know loba is toxic. but it has to be said he is one of the people most contributing to eu fpl. there are more pros than cons to keep loba in fpl. he brings viewers, he sticks to mac10/mp9 and drops rifles for his team, and he does his roles pretty well in fpl, he's not always bottomfragging.
2021-04-10 01:38
9 replies
bro what kind of stream value does he get from talking shit about some players? it's not like with his friends, who he is talking shit to directly to them and just banter. he for some reason decides that he dislikes certain players and then just talks shit about them a lot and just generally seems to freeze them out.
2021-04-10 01:55
8 replies
how is he supposed to get to know this guy if he's not himself? you want him to suck jdc off to get to know him? he's gonna be toxic like he always is and give him the same treatment he gives everyone else, and they're gonna learn how to deal with it and then it'll be banter after that. simple concept
2021-04-10 01:58
5 replies
ok so can you explain then why he acts like that to SOME SPECIFIC new players and then doesn't act like that at all to some new players? and how is that being himself? to other players in FPL, he's just joking around WITH them. but to some new players, he's talking ABOUT behind their backs like i said...
2021-04-10 02:02
4 replies
if someone gives a bad first impression you can't expect the regular players who grind it daily to be too happy about it. some people are toxic to new people. that's how they test the waters. it may be an unfamiliar concept to you but it's just some people's way of seeing how they deal with it. will jdc call him out, will jdc say anything about it, will he try to joke around or just be silent? then loba can think about what is acceptable to say to the new person and what isn't as banter for entertainment.
2021-04-10 02:06
3 replies
 | 
Albania gg2re
i guess u r wrong. there r ppl who act like this i give u that, but its not the case for loba and jdc.
2021-04-10 02:51
You're literally justifying being a complete asshole regarding people you've never met. Even a troll can't be that stupid.
2021-04-10 07:33
1 reply
JW | 
Switzerland Titan))
lmao +1
2021-04-11 03:08
Hes just jealous that theyre 2x younger than he is but are already farther in the pro scene than he has ever been...
2021-04-10 02:28
He's cool guy , but i wonder when it gets too hundrum/monotone/flat from repeating himself and his actions over and over again , every single day. Like , okay , it's fun once or twice but it should get boring at some point for the viewers.
2021-04-11 02:11
 | 
South America _matiaasss
bruh isn't his personality, he always do the same with the guys who qualify to fpl. When he played with JDC for the first time he was trashtalking him only because his micro was loud, but bro wtf, how can u be so stupid and just decrease the volume of him instead of trashtalking him the entire match.
2021-04-10 01:36
1 reply
its how he deals with new people that he has never talked to before or doesn't have experience with, comes out with toxicity straight up, sees how they will react, and bases his judgement of them off how they deal with his words/actions. you may not like it or understand it, but i think that's how it is. personally i think that toxicity is better than awkward silence and "ok", it's kind of an icebreaker i guess.
2021-04-10 01:41
What are you talking about bro? He legit just acts like a dickhead to some new players for some reason. He's not even saying it to them directly so how could it be that he wants to "see how they react"? How would you react if someone constantly talked shit about you to his group of FPL friends (k1to, blacke4gle, rigoN, JW etc)? It's funny that Loba and his friends all lastpick JDC for example, and Loba says JDC is a trash baiter (BEHIND HIS BACK), asks his friends to not pick JDC etc. When JDC is top of FPL leaderboard with like 75% winrate over 50 games. He is a really good player actually, really talented, playing way better than Loba or any of his friends. Pretty funny tho to see Loba constantly ask his friends to not pick JDC, and then they end up losing like 80% of their games against him LMAO.
2021-04-10 01:51
3 replies
maybe he doesn't want to see someone he doesn't know succeed so well in his first month of eu fpl. i don't think there's any deep meaning to it other than not wanting to play with someone he doesn't know yet.
2021-04-10 01:53
2 replies
Who said there had to be some deep meaning to it? The reason for it is pretty simple. Loba is an asshole, who knows he wont get kicked since he's a popular FPL personality. So when he decides that he doesn't like some of the new nonamers, he acts however he fuck he wants to them and talks however he wants about them. And in some cases, he really acts like a bully against them. Because he knows that he's friends with all the pros, he wont be kicked and he can act however he wants to even though he's a dogshit player who doesn't belong in FPL from his skill.
2021-04-10 02:01
1 reply
I think Loba is a good player for what he does, what his role is in the game. Otherwise he wouldn't be winning many games at all.
2021-04-10 02:08
 | 
United States Slyckz
naw people like that are just egocentric and obnoxious and think way too highly of themselves 95% of the time people like that arent worth an ounce of respect
2021-04-11 03:06
I dont know what happened , but loba is not bad. He plays B anchor on all maps , and entry fragger on t-side, and still has some impact. He is better then some tier 2 players in terms of importance to a team.
2021-04-10 01:38
22 replies
Finally HLTV user with a brain, who actually watch FPL games!!! This dude plays mp9/mac-10 90% of time and drop better guns to his mates, creating space on T side and playing anchor on CT side, still having some Ok stats like 0.65KR 0.95 KD which is pretty good for his playstyle. But people wont get it, cuz KD is below 1, so for them he is trash... Feelsbad, when you understand, that most of players are so stupid.
2021-04-10 03:04
19 replies
You realize most people can see that, but still understand that Loba is not a good player compared to most other FPL players? Else, do you wanna explain why he gets lastpicked by anyone other than his friends?
2021-04-10 03:06
17 replies
Because alot of new fpl players don´t know how to make teams and are still god aim shit brain? Just look at xfloud , who puts on his team 3 awpers , xsepower , allu , s1mple. Loba is great team player, just like Sanji/Amanek , but a worst version ofc, but still pretty good.
2021-04-10 03:11
He never gets lastpicked. I`ve never seen this, at least. Bring some clips, cuz I dont believe you. He could be a last pick only in a really really good HLTV room, with 10 good players. "Loba is not a good plauer compared to most other FPL players" - some t2 players, who dont even play professional CS play FPL with 16 avg kills (for example facecrack, DavCost), some people are actually 16 avg FPL players (Pasha is even 12 avg, GTR and Xyp are about 16 avg stable and there are a lot of examples). And I forgot to mention some FPL grinders like BLACKE4GLE, REDS7TAR and etc.). There are a lot of players worse than Loba, so "not a good player compared to most FPL players" is a 0/8 take.
2021-04-10 03:12
15 replies
The fuck? You claim to watch FPL streams but say that you've never seen Loba get lastpicked? The only times he doesn't get lastpicked is if someone like Twiksarr, Pasha, BLACKE4GLE are playing OR if the captains are one of his friends like k1to for example. And you can only mention some players who are worse or on the same level as Loba. And I don't think any of those players are on the FPL level, which is kinda evident since they all get lastpicked constantly. So my point still stands, Loba is not a good player compared to most FPL players. You being able to mention a few who are worse or on the same level as him doesn't disprove that.
2021-04-10 03:18
14 replies
I can make a bigger list of players, that a worse than him, I just dont find it a right spend of time, trying to prove something to stupid people is a waste of time. Keep believing, that baiters with 1.1 KD are better, than playmakers with 0.95 KD.
2021-04-10 03:21
11 replies
Okay bro :D Loba really has a nice career going for him. I can see that :D. How many teams has he played on again? Or... could it be... that he's not good enough to be a pro, he's stuck playing FPL (which is better than 99,99% of players) but compared to other FPL players he is NOT good and no where near good enough to act like he does to some players WHO ARE WAY BETTER THAN HIM.
2021-04-10 03:26
10 replies
He is a Pugger, I havent said anything about pro CS, but ofc you gonna mention it. Very good argument against FPL player, very smart, my Norwegian friend. Lets bully some pro players, cuz then suck on FPL? Why not? He doesnt want to go pro, he plays FPL, streams it and gets a good money, this guy feels comfortable, why would he go pro? Both your takes are bad. Even if he wanna go pro, he is something like 31yo, so ofc it would be hard for him to find an organization, cuz now all orgs are searching young players.
2021-04-10 03:31
9 replies
He is a pugger because he's not good enough to be a pro. Simple. "He doesn't want to go pro" Sure... Kappa. I wonder what his answer would be if he was good enough to play in tier 1/2. Streaming is a better option for him compared to his professional career options. Tier 4/5 doesn't pay a lot of money and he would have to spend a lot of time in pracc. And anyway, regardless, he is simply just not a good player compared to most FPL players. I don't know how you could fully try to argue something else. Most FPL players are first of all pros. There are some players who are worse or on the same level as Loba, but those players are the bottom tier in FPL.
2021-04-10 03:37
8 replies
Talking to stupid people is just a waste of time, you dont even try to understand thing I type, no reason to countinue this one. Read #68 once more, try to THINK, to UNDERSTAND what I mean, and after would be no reason to reply back to me. Have a nice day.
2021-04-10 03:41
Imagine caring this much about a person u have nothing to do with xD
2021-04-10 12:20
You're retarded. He's way good enough to go pro if he really wanted. Go watch your favorite CIS player baiting the living shit out of his team to pad his stats.
2021-04-11 00:11
5 replies
Are you really that dumb or are you just baiting? I said that he can probably play tier 4/5 if he went for it, but that wouldn't be worth it at all for him since he has decent viewership on his stream. I said that if he would've been good enough to play tier1/tier2 CS, where they get substantially more money from playing, he would probably have wanted to go pro instead of just streaming. But he's not good enough for that.
2021-04-11 01:42
4 replies
Man could play in tier 2-3 for sure. Beat sprout, sj, skade, tricked etc. with a mix team of these players you say are so trash. Or even before when he was trialing for Imperial, beating once again sprout & epsilon before getting cut due to posting rap lyrics on twitter.
2021-04-11 02:11
3 replies
Okay first of all, what do you define as "tier 2-3"? Because all those teams you mentioned are tier 3-4. Sprout is like the only tier 3 team on that list. SKADE is a tier 3 team NOW, but at the time when loba beat them, they weren't. They are peaking right now. And he played like TRRRRRAAAAAAAASH in his Imperial trial, he played so poorly against both Epsilon and Sprout. prnt.sc/119ahwf or is this good performance for you? Tell me, how could you look at this and say that he could play in tier 2-3 for sure? Lmao
2021-04-11 02:39
2 replies
Obviously you didn't watch the games and saw how he (as usual) sacrificed himself for the team. Looking at rating as a fair judgement is an automatic L tbh.
2021-04-12 06:00
1 reply
I usually agree with people that you can't judge someone's game just from rating. But there is a point where the rating can be so low that no matter how much of a support role he played, it was still a very poor game. And ~0.75rating is below that point. And regardless, it's not nearly good enough to say that he "could play in tier 2-3 for sure" with that performance. He played against one tier 3 team, rest were tier 4 and he has not played well.
2021-04-12 09:18
1 reply
Like I said, his FRIENDS pick him early. His whole group of friens always pick eachother... SPELLAN is his friend...
2021-04-12 09:19
+1 loba winner
2021-04-10 22:59
+1 He is also always giving the better weapons to teammates and always buys for them
2021-04-10 12:34
some of the biggest data providers measured fpl players last year just4fun. the conclusion was that loba had the worst grenade usage in fpl by miles: the average points you could get was 100p the average was 61p lobas average was 37p
2021-04-10 15:35
He is a content creator, not a pro player, when will you understand the difference? He is trolling 99% of the times occasionally performing ok.
2021-04-10 01:39
32 replies
how could you miss the point of the post so much jesus fucking christ??? what im saying is, why the fuck is someone like loba, who is complete dogshit at the game acting like a bully against new FPL players? legit trying to freeze them out, when they are way better than him and deserve to be there 100x more than loba (who is ONLY there because of his entertaining personality and not because of his skill).
2021-04-10 01:53
31 replies
BECAUSE HE IS A CONTENT CREATOR, IT IS HIS JOB TO TROLL AND PRETEND TO BE THE BEST ONE WHEN BY THE FACT HE IS BAD.
2021-04-10 01:54
12 replies
hahahahahah the fuck are you talking about his entertaining "troll" persona is when he is shittalking to pros and his friends, like s1mple etc. he has banter with them, it's nothing personal and just jokes. but what im talking about is him legit bullying certain new players, he's not "bantering" WITH them, he's not talking TO them. he's talking ABOUT them, behind their backs like a bully. and these are new players, that he never played with before and doesnt know. what kind of "entertainment" value does that add? ask yourself how much stream value that adds? he does it because he's a fucking asshole who got insane ego because he's friends with a lot of pros in FPL and wont be kicked
2021-04-10 02:03
4 replies
Here we go, you figured it out, what was so hard in understanding this in the first place? And lets be honest here, most of those new players have only aim, no brain, on the other side, he is smarter than them and more experienced because he plays with all those pros for so long, so, 1+1 and in the result, he can express himself in any way and he is not wrong in most of the times, the only thing you can blame on him is the words he is using, however, HE IS A CONTENT CREATOR and a troll, if you don`t like this, don`t follow him, easy. Stop being shocked so much and grow up, the world is hash for people like you. I hope you don`t get offended by humor( unless you are a feminist)....
2021-04-10 02:04
3 replies
Hahahahahhahah bro. I don't think you understand my point. I am saying, why the fuck does Loba out of all people have all this ego and air to act like this? I would understand if someone like s1mple was having a big ego and just being an asshole to the rookies. But loba out of all people? one of the worst players in FPL lmfao. has nothing to do with him being a "content creator". it doesnt add any content for his stream lmao. the only troll shit he does for content is when he's shittalking to other pros who are his friends, which is friendly banter. also, its not about me "don't follow him, easy". it's not about "humor". how is it humor to talk shit about someones back all the time? what is the humor in that? there is no humor. no one is laughing lol. it's legit just him and his friends who are talking shit about certain players behind their backs...
2021-04-10 02:13
2 replies
It is like talking to the wall... go to sleep and read it out in the morning...
2021-04-10 02:10
The way this happen could also be found in the army for example, its one of the ways to deal with new unexperienced players it helps them to move forward by lighting a fire(unless youre dum dum and cant feel the flow of the motivation and break down or complain) and if the player succeed then he basically joined the circle.
2021-04-10 02:23
A content creator's job isn't to be an asshole, assholes with egos do that. If that's your idea of entertainment then you're as much of a 13 year old as any other I've seen. The same type of person who would watch summit literally afk for 30 minutes on a cooking show and pretend like that's entertaining LMAO. Or even pretend that some guy who casually plays apex or valorant is entertaining.
2021-04-10 07:37
6 replies
There is a type of entertainer for every person, we all are different, some people have sense of humor, some people are feminists, some people like to be pushed to their limits and understand why certain things are done to test themselves and some are Americans, there is a simple solution, if you don`t like a content creator or the content he is producing - DON`T WATCH IT. simple as that...
2021-04-10 14:32
5 replies
The "some are Americans" one demonstrated how one dimensional your thoughts are. "If you don't like what they're doing, don't watch them" Imagine that's how the world worked, you just ignore things you don't like. I'm not allowed to criticize lazy people or assholes who don't deserve their viewership because you want to protect everybody like some white knight geek loba fan. Good luck with that way of thinking you autistic degenerate.
2021-04-10 21:27
4 replies
Don`t deserve ??? Who are you to judge? You are a single unit, and you just proved my point. good luck.
2021-04-10 21:35
3 replies
I proved your point by denying your point? XDDDDDDDDD, the united kingdom really is full of morons with a dead scene. I can judge as I please, braindead fans of people like summit who can go afk in a cooking show for 30 straight minutes and call it content, you're pathetic. I call out people who put in no effort, and people who do nothing outside of just playing fall guys all day, and people who are toxic assholes with an audience who are of similar mind to that steroid freak. Funny when people tell me I'm not allowed to judge people, braindead.
2021-04-10 21:39
2 replies
Grow up please.
2021-04-10 21:40
1 reply
"Grow up" "YOU CAN'T TELL MY FAVORITE STREAMER WHAT TO DO!!! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED!!!" Unfortunately there's nothing left for you here, you have no argument. Just go to bed you lonely little kid.
2021-04-10 21:41
"who is complete dogshit at the game" - 99.9% of players will never reach his level, but you still gonna shit on him, this is so cringe. He is a good player and not even close to be in the worst FPL player`s list. Your post is cringe. You are cringe. Im pretty sure you are trash player with your monkey gamesence, this thread is enough to understand it.
2021-04-10 03:01
17 replies
LUL is that why Loba gets last picked like 70% of the games? And of course he is better than most players, if you had any reading comprehension or could speak English you would understand that I was comparing His skill to the players that he is being a Toxic dickhead to.
2021-04-10 03:08
15 replies
Show me a clip of any room, where Loba gets lastpicked. He is trolling literally everybody: players who are better than him, people who are worse than him. Some people like it, some people dont, but it doesnt deny that fact that Loba is a good teammate and he deserves to play FPL.
2021-04-10 03:13
14 replies
any clips of that acusations?
2021-04-10 03:15
3 replies
Any clips of Loba being lastpicked. I`ve never seen this.
2021-04-10 03:16
This Loba hater typed my a private message asking my faceit link, just checked nickname "nazty" on faceit, 4th and 5th lvl Swedes, seems like could be him xD
2021-04-10 03:18
1 reply
ahahhah, swedish brain
2021-04-10 15:49
"Show me a clip of any room, where Loba gets lastpicked." I am not gonna look through his fking twitch vods just to find a clip for you. "He is trolling literally everybody: players who are better than him, people who are worse than him. Some people like it, some people dont, but it doesnt deny that fact that Loba is a good teammate and he deserves to play FPL." Again, I am not talking about his "friendly banter" he has with the pros. They are legit just roasting eachother, and he's joking TO them. What im talking about is him talking shit behind some new players backs, just pure bully behaviour. It's not friendly banter, trolling or something if he's doing it behind peoples backs. And it's not in a joking manner either..
2021-04-10 03:23
9 replies
Even if he is "toxic" for some new players, you still have "hes one of the worst players in FPL" which isnt right. If you dont type this shit, I won`t answer to this thread, but its a fucking lie. I can understand, if you make a thread about :"I dont like his behavior", but saying some shit like "He is a bad player, but has ego like ******" is cringe. If he had a huge ego, he wont have dropped all these guns ingame and wont go 1st. If he asks to not pick some new players, it doesnt mean he doesnt respect them, he just wanth to win FPL pug and get some money for being top FPL player, thats it.
2021-04-10 03:27
8 replies
But it is though lmao. He's one of the worst players in FPL. " If he had a huge ego, he wont have dropped all these guns ingame and wont go 1st." He only does that to tier 1 pros lmao. Like I said, he really really sucks their dick. "If he asks to not pick some new players, it doesnt mean he doesnt respect them, he just wanth to win FPL pug and get some money for being top FPL player, thats it." Win some FPL Pug? So why would he specifically go out of his way to make sure that JDC for example gets last picked, when JDC is on top of FPL leaderboard with 70% winrate? Higher than Loba EVER HAD in FPL?
2021-04-10 03:30
7 replies
He plays good with mp9, mac-10, so thats why he drops a good guns for stronger player, so he has more change to win a game = sucking their dicks. Poor Sanji, sucking 4 dick every game, what a shame :( JDC has 69% winrate for 45 games, its not like having 70% with 200 matches, its not a stability, Im pretty sure Loba had some seasons with same winrate. "So why would he specifically go out of his way to make sure that JDC for example gets last picked" - tffff??? What are you smoking, why Swedistani friend??? Captains pick player, if they want to pick someone - they pick, Loba doesnt have power to do JDC a lastpick every room, may be some FPL players are just not confident in him as a good teammate?? Loba can only advice. Btw nice faceit acc, playing 3 games for 2 weeks, ofc you gonna have good stats. Good player - stable player, if you can hold your stats for a long amount of time without being a baiter, then its good, but by playing fucking 5 games in 20 days its so ez to have a good stats. I had like 22-24 AVG for 1.5 month straight from Janurary to Ferbuary, I think its pretty decent, about 200 matches with good stats. Last time I dont play a lot of CS and barely train, cuz soon I go to army, so I see no reason to keep in a good ingame form, just playing some PUGs for fun, but ofc you gonna bully me for my 20 avg, cuz you have more, very good fucking player ;) Go play 200 games for 45 days straight, I would look at your outburned 17 avg.
2021-04-10 03:40
4 replies
btw no real proofs, that this 2.5k elo account is yours, nothing reffers to your "naztyy" nickname.
2021-04-10 03:43
"He plays good with mp9, mac-10, so thats why he drops a good guns for stronger player, so he has more change to win a game = sucking their dicks. Poor Sanji, sucking 4 dick every game, what a shame :(" He only does that to the superstar players like s1mple, niko, tabseN etc. If he truly was about that, he'd do it to every player whos better than him. "What are you smoking, why Swedistani friend??? Captains pick player, if they want to pick someone - they pick, Loba doesnt have power to do JDC a lastpick every room, may be some FPL players are just not confident in him as a good teammate?? Loba can only advice." Bro, can you read anything of what I'm saying? I'm saying that he is in teamspeak with his friends, one of them gets captain and asks them to not pick JDC or some other new players for example. Like specifically says "If you pick JDC on my team I will dodge", shit like this. When JDC is not in their teamspeak or something. Same with a lot of other rookies, I remmeber he did the same with Spinx before Spinx was in ENCE. Then suddenly when Spinx joins ENCE and have some good performance, loba sucks his dick lmao
2021-04-10 03:55
1 reply
 | 
Austria Grundz
So what. He dodges S1mple sometimes too. Who carrrrrs it's FPL
2021-04-11 08:33
Good job stalking my faceit profile and the reason i am playing so few games is because 1. i dont have much time to play 2. i dont enjoy playing csgo, i only enjoy betting on pro scene and following the games. i have 2.5k hours im not a tryhard, idc about my stats, i just play for fun with my friends. 3. if you wanna stalk my faceit games so much, you can see during any periods when i was playing a lot that i was topfragging every single game. soloqueue or with some friends who are high elo. 4. the only reason i am playing with some low levels that you see, is because they are my IRL friends. i legit have 40% winrate in total with them, i lose elo playing with them...
2021-04-10 03:59
AXAXAXXAXAXAXAXXAXAX, JUST CLICKED 6 RANDOM MATCHES FROM YOU AND 5/6 ARE PLAYED WITH LOW ELO FRIENDS, AND YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT STATS, AXXXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAX HAVE A NICE FUCKING DAY XddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
2021-04-10 03:46
1 reply
lol they are my IRL friends dumbfuck. look at their avg kd. scroll down a few games when i was actively playing a lot and winning, and you will see i wasn't playing with them and still having 30avg :)
2021-04-10 03:51
+1
2021-04-10 03:14
 | 
Japan Peine
Loba is just frustrated that he's the worst FPL player and try to put down everyone there to feel a bit better
2021-04-10 01:47
2 replies
He is not the worst FPL player, not even close to be the worse one, only low skilled player can say it.
2021-04-10 02:58
1 reply
+1
2021-04-10 23:07
 | 
Finland :XD
Imagine watching loba in the first place
2021-04-10 01:54
 | 
Albania gg2re
what players exactly? did he say that about JDC and xfloud?
2021-04-10 02:11
3 replies
plenty of the new players. JDC, woro2k, l0rd etc.
2021-04-10 02:15
2 replies
 | 
Albania gg2re
ok. i think u r having a good point there. tacticalwise its really hard to watch loba, its like braindead cs. and playing worst roles and dropping good weapons shouldnt be any argument having him in fpl.
2021-04-10 02:26
koks | 
Yugoslavia al0))
man to be fair i saw some games of woro and lord and they were baiting actually hard, so can understand him in getting mad and calling them out(idk about jdc tho)
2021-04-10 22:45
 | 
Slovakia lunexiik25
You guys are little snowflakes what is wrong with you you know loba without him almost every game would be boring asf I enjoy watching loba´s stream it´s pretty fun so please stop trying to cancel people...
2021-04-10 02:12
Loba bullying these new guys because they are trrrrrash
2021-04-10 02:16
2 replies
Yo, have u seen the leaderboard recently?
2021-04-10 03:02
 | 
Austria Grundz
lmfao trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrash
2021-04-11 08:35
acoR | 
Estonia pj4
imagine being loba. worst stats in fpl by myle, newcomers come and outperform him. its a pressure and feeling insecure provokes this kind of behaviour. its fucked up but faceit is controlled by serbs and loba is one so he will never get kicked imo :)
2021-04-10 02:18
20 replies
Worst stats but he still won the most money in fpl so what?
2021-04-10 02:21
14 replies
acoR | 
Estonia pj4
coz he played 9k fpl matches and its luck based anyway so it makes sense he wins the most amount lol
2021-04-10 02:26
9 replies
how does he have the worst stats? 17 kills per game on avg in fpl and he has more wins than losses, other players dont
2021-04-10 02:35
7 replies
Last time I checked 17 kills per game is pretty god damn mediocre.
2021-04-10 07:38
6 replies
 | 
Serbia aco505
so what, he doesn't need to play like s1mple to be good player
2021-04-10 07:46
1 reply
You're trying to prove a point and you set the bar towards s1mple, don't waste my time.
2021-04-10 07:48
Still not the worst stats. Players like pasha are still in EU fpl and have much worse. And kills aren't everything obviously
2021-04-10 11:13
3 replies
pasha won a major bro, you can't compare the two retard loba vs one of the best players to grace the game who has achieved what was the equivalent of an nba championship or world series in esports.
2021-04-10 12:01
2 replies
lmao, do u realise how hypocritical u sound?
2021-04-10 15:11
1 reply
That's a great comment to shit out of your ass but you've yet to tell me how it's hypocritical.
2021-04-10 21:29
I wonder why you follow him that much if you dont like him
2021-04-10 02:36
 | 
Albania gg2re
lol
2021-04-10 02:32
He is a good teammate. 1) Plays mp9/mac-10 ---> drops a lot of AK/M4/AWP guns 2) Agressive player, creates a lot of space, frequently goes first so people refrag him with info he gets 3) He doesnt bully players, just having fun, all him "bullying" is just a joke, if you are offended, well, I have a bad news for youl. LOBA IS A GOOD TEAMMATE AND HE DESERVES TO PLAY FPL! Ask any top player.
2021-04-10 02:57
2 replies
mopoz | 
Spain vyzi
Is your boyfriend xd?
2021-04-10 23:13
1 reply
wow so funny xd
2021-04-10 23:19
True. Drama queen + hypocrite. Accuses newcomers of baiting but shuts his mouth when s1mple is baiting or xantares is baiting. He is aware of the fact that he's shit and has no room for improvement and he ain't getting kicked cause we all know who owns fpl/faceit. Talking behind the back while streaming for 5k viewers cause no balls to say something directly. Formed his yes-men gang ( all shit players no surprise) with whom he gossips and cries about new players all day long.
2021-04-10 12:18
4 replies
Lol , prettt much yes.
2021-04-10 12:25
Bro... I couldn't have wrote it better than you. You explained it perfectly. Loba has this little yes-men group of friends in FPL like you said, and he gossips and shittalks a lot of these newly qualified players behind their backs with this yes-men group. Passively aggressively telling his friends not to pick a certain player on Loba's team or he'll dodge (and it's not him trolling a friend). Every other week he's crying "Im gonna quit playing FPL, I can't deal with these players" etc, he even left FPL one time lmao. It really makes it seem sometimes like he is trying to freeze some people out of FPL, sometimes because their playstyles annoy him or some shit. Seems kinda shit to me that 31 year olds who aren't gonna achieve something are acting like this in FPL to young newly qualified talents.
2021-04-10 14:48
Talking in front of 5k viewers is behind back? Ofc someone like Xantares and Simple should bait man wtf are you talking about. They are the best players in the world ofc they bait. He just dont wanna play with some players cos he doesnt enjoy their gameplay. Wtf is wrong with that ? I dont get why y’all crying about Loba dodging games or not wanting to play with some players.
2021-04-10 15:46
1 reply
"I dont get why y’all crying about Loba dodging games or not wanting to play with some players." Because first of all, you are not supposed to dodge games on purpose. And it's even more shit to openly say that you do it because you got a certain player on your team (who is a rookie, who just joined FPL). And also because he is a lot of the times telling his friends who get captain to not pick a certain player on Loba's team or he'll dodge. It's just absolute dickhead move against the new FPL players
2021-04-10 22:55
Stop being so delusional. You are missing the point completly. This calls banter man not bullying. So many people does it in FPL and it’s for fun. You are wrong about him talking shit “BEHIND” their back. He says it to their face as well. It’s his opinion and he is allowed to say it. He just does not like playing with some players due to either baiting or not listening which is fair and nobody can say anything about it. If you don’t like playing with someone you just don’t do it simple is that. He even said that not enjoying to play with some players does not mean he don’t like them. So stop jodging only because you dont like Loba. There are so many people who don’t like Loba but talking like this about him is not the way. You gotta respect Loba because he is 31 yo and he has been in FPL for 4 years and earned the most. You can NOT do that if you are a bad player. Loba might not be the best but he always sacrifices himself for the team. He calls, he drops guns to star player, he cheers up the team and he does things that no one wants to do in the team. Respect
2021-04-10 02:27
Loba is actually a good teammate, he mostly play mac-10/mp9 and drops better gun to teammates, always playing agressive on T side and creating space. I mean, yeah, he has 0.9 KD, but he is a good teammate, and he is not bullying people, just joking. Some people like it, some people dont, but he is still a good teammate and he deserves to play FPL.
2021-04-10 02:54
5 replies
+1 , is kinda like Amanek/Sanji , but a worst version
2021-04-10 03:02
1 reply
Amanek/Sanji but PUG version :D
2021-04-10 03:05
You are right except that he is joking with tier1 pros and his friends. Ive seen him talking shit to some new guys calling them baiters and consistently dodging lobbies cuz of them ,i don't know what kind of jokes are these.
2021-04-10 12:16
2 replies
maybe they are not jokes and they are actually baiting? those new guys are puggers and, in general, they tend to care more about their own stats than the team.
2021-04-10 15:24
1 reply
Yeah maybe , but the op is sayin why of all people and tier1 pros from fpl , loba is the one to trashtalk new players who are probably better than him. S1mple and xantares also bait many times but no one saying shit to them.
2021-04-11 08:56
Loba is never getting kicked from FPL because he brings tons of viewers to it Also he is good enough of a player to actually be competitive in FPL
2021-04-10 03:00
5 replies
if Loba can do it half of HLTV could do it tbh
2021-04-10 12:42
4 replies
That is wrong, i dont watch loba but im pretty sure not even 2% of hltv could do that....most of hltv is some 2k hours lvl 5s who think they know how the game works because they hit some onetaps and random flicks occasionally
2021-04-10 13:03
3 replies
you might be right
2021-04-10 13:50
acoR | 
Estonia pj4
not even 0.01% u mean :D 2% would be way too many people and i really doubt thats the case
2021-04-10 14:15
1 reply
i mean with enough effort there are propably a few who could make it... but 2% was too high;D
2021-04-10 14:36
 | 
Norway m16rlul
that's just the way he is i'm sure he's just bantering most of the time
2021-04-10 03:32
FPL is definitely high-level but not a high-viewers platform, if you are a nobody with low rating you will be kicked soon, but loba is a streamer with thousands viewers, he can bring a lot of attention for FPL. Check FPL twitter, they almost retweet every tweet of members playing FPL cuz they need attention. Maybe loba isnt a good fragger as you said, but keep him in FPL is generally benificial, thats why FPL can tolerant some toxic behaviors by him.
2021-04-10 03:40
Loba bestest MP9 player.
2021-04-10 03:47
1 reply
 | 
Serbia aco505
+1
2021-04-10 07:44
 | 
Serbia aco505
He is just trolling i don't get why did you get offended, if he trolled your favorite player there is no need to write about it on HLTV you can just go cry :DDDD And he is not bad player, plus he is 30+
2021-04-10 07:43
2 replies
it's not trolling bro. i know what you mean when you say he's trolling, like he's jokingly shittalking a lot of pros and it's all Jokes. But I'm talking about how he talks about newly qualified players... It's not just trolling.
2021-04-10 14:34
It's only banter if both the parties are involved. When he's trolling to pros or his friends, he's in TeamSpeak WITH them and shittalking TO them. But I'm talking about when he's shittalking new players behind their backs... That's not "trolling" or "banter"
2021-04-10 14:52
no idea but flameZ is a god
2021-04-10 07:48
clip?
2021-04-10 12:03
loba good guy just gets roid rage sometimes on the server
2021-04-10 12:17
 | 
Nigeria kamlot955
Loba overrated, only kids watching him /close
2021-04-10 12:20
Ohhhh did loba hurt u my little baby? :((((( Oh nooo((((
2021-04-10 12:25
he's just cringe
2021-04-10 12:36
still don't know who the fuck is loba and how he got into FPL did he grind? is he faceit staff? friends with the pros who coordinate FPL? content creator who is good for Faceit? random dude with disgusting house and steroids who is getting carried in FPL? I understand his personality but he's like 30 and acts so fucking cringe it just hurts to watch (I've only seen clips of him on here and it was enough)
2021-04-10 12:41
1 reply
He qualified a long time ago , was on the brinch on getting kicked by s1mple cuz he titled him lots of times in the past , befriended most of tier1 pros who play fpl aka sucking them off and kept staying in fpl even tho i must admit he is not that bad like he was at the start. Playing over 5 years in fpl with the pros made him average atleast.
2021-04-11 09:11
wasnt he kicked from FPL in that massive purge and qualified back? He has the skill to be in FPL, only bad thing is his attitude, but by now i think every pro or semi pro already knows about this attitude/character of him so they wont take it as seriously
2021-04-10 14:23
2 replies
No
2021-04-10 14:31
 | 
South Africa CRMN1
He was never kicked. The only players who got kicked from that massive kick wave and qualified back are aunkere and imorr if I recall correctly.
2021-04-11 09:20
If you understand somehing about the game and you watch FPL often youll understand. It is sometimes horrible to watch how these FPL-C newcomers play and bait etc. Loba's biggest point is that he tries to gain respect to tier 1 pros who play FPL from these guys who are getting trashtalk and shit from loba
2021-04-10 14:27
cringe guy
2021-04-10 14:30
he's trolling everyone usually. but when he's full tilt he starts complaining because he usually runs in with a MAC 10, gets baited and they don't trade him
2021-04-10 14:32
1 reply
+1
2021-04-11 06:40
he is telling his closer friends of fpl who to pick and who not, cause he cares about vibes a lot and he does not like baiters, so he usually tell them not to pick someone not cause they are bad at the game, but cause they are either toxic and spreads negative vibes or are baiting for stats a lot
2021-04-10 14:50
1 reply
finally someone who understands
2021-04-10 23:17
Dosia | 
Poland iOFF
he has more fpl tittles than anyone : 4 so thats why he i still in fpl lol
2021-04-10 21:40
Loba is kid in heart, but with a good heart. He bought his mom car,and his grandfather too.
2021-04-10 21:44
 | 
Austria Grundz
So what if he doesn't want to play with certain people. Who cares, that's his prerogative. Loba plays mac-10 or mp-9 most of the match. He gets info for the team. He roasts people, but it's friendly banter. I swear to god, people these days think it's OfFeNsIve to not like someone. If someone doesn't like you, they have their reasons. As an adult, you should talk to them to clear the air.
2021-04-10 21:46
6 replies
that's not what i'm talking about bro... i know he has friendly banter with some people, but they are his friends. that he jokingly shittalks and shit, that's not what im talking about here... im talking about when he openly dodge some games because he gets a certain player on his team, like a crybaby. and when he openly says to his friends to not pick some of the new FPL players to his team or he'll dodge the game. shit like this. high school kid behaviour. thats not "friendly banter". especially cus they are completely new fpl players, who he doesnt know. and because he doesn't even say it to them, he talks ABOUT them.
2021-04-10 23:02
5 replies
because all new fpl players do is bait for stats
2021-04-10 23:21
 | 
Austria Grundz
Have they considered not baiting for stats ?
2021-04-11 05:18
3 replies
baiting for stats? i guess thats why they all have higher winrate and more points than Lobanjica in FPL? lmfao
2021-04-11 06:04
2 replies
1 reply
 | 
Austria Grundz
There's your explanation from Loba. Can't say I disagree. He was genuinely baiting/playing for himself if you watch full round. I'm shocked they got away with that.
2021-04-11 08:10
loba showing that the game is 50% mental and 50% game
2021-04-10 21:59
eZ goat loba
2021-04-10 22:05
If Loba was Turkish/Albanian he would be kicked out from FPL at first insult. I dont hate him i dont like him, he is not a bad player but he is an asshole for sure.
2021-04-10 22:48
cause they are baiting hard for stats to "prove" themselvs
2021-04-10 22:56
1 reply
+1 this
2021-04-10 23:21
 | 
Portugal WillyanI7
I remeber when he trashtalked Mutiris for a bad game he had in FPL when they played together,and after the game, he just blame for him about the result of the game by his back(he made like 11 kills that game and bottomfragging LOL) and talked with they shitty friends like blackeagle and the kosovar´s and next talked wih Nexa in serbian since 80% of the chat/stream are portuguese for no person understands it. Still dont know how you aprecciate that type of person.
2021-04-11 00:19
3 replies
 | 
Portugal WillyanI7
And guess what Mutiris did after that game? He never made a game in FPL after that.
2021-04-11 00:23
wow wtf, i knew he acts like this to new fpl players, but i didnt know he does it to experienced players as well... wtf
2021-04-11 01:50
1 reply
 | 
Portugal WillyanI7
This happened in january, Mutiris didnt play fpl for like 3 years i guess and he backs, and he receives a good welcome of what fpl becomes :)
2021-04-11 01:54
You are right. Mutiris stopped playing fpl because he was bullied by trrrrrrash lola on his fpl first day.
2021-04-11 02:02
2 replies
It's unbelivable. I can't understand how people are defending him i really hate cancel culture but he is just toxic to everyone :) Great to do that if people actually want to accomplish something in fpl which is possible.
2021-04-11 02:18
1 reply
Clowns like clown.
2021-04-11 09:25
loba is goat wtf
2021-04-11 02:14
bUt hE dRoPs wEaPoNs bRo hEs rEaLlY gOoD aCtUaLlY yes he has higher impact than his stats show, but hes still not "good" to fpl standards just because he drops weapons to xantares s1mple and niko
2021-04-11 02:16
1 reply
True :)
2021-04-11 02:20
nothing newin fpl mafia dude...
2021-04-11 02:53
fpl means money... that means some people do everything to stay there... I guess some would even offer a BJ
2021-04-11 03:01
LOBA GOD FPL NEWBIES BOTS
2021-04-11 03:06
 | 
World waltsuu
can someone thread of FPL picks, that would tell a lot
2021-04-11 03:10
Loba is amazing, i like the way he moans sometimes, that turns me up,
2021-04-11 03:23
loba top1 this year. he will be astralis igl soon i heard
2021-04-11 06:11
Most of the times he is trolling
2021-04-11 08:44
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.