Thread has been deleted
Last comment
RL and Thorin haters?
kobruh | 
United States kobruh_top1_2021 
people hate them because they made fun of their favorite pro rl overreacted on 3kliks’s video but you cant blame him since hes been shat on his entire career
2021-04-11 16:39
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
they just try their best to stay relevant in the esports scene
2021-04-11 16:40
6 replies
+1 if they wouldn't rant like 3 year old kids on a tantrum, nobody would take notice of them. their only talent is to talk shit about others.
2021-04-11 17:06
1 reply
+1 99% of pro players know that and theyre just ignoring them
2021-04-11 18:08
+1
2021-04-11 17:32
 | 
Brazil ghcnvbkn
+1
2021-04-11 17:49
+1 basically mentally edgy 12yo.
2021-04-11 18:28
they are gold tier baiters.
2021-04-12 06:14
RL and Thorin just malding and dont actully do things for anyone.. Sitting behind their screen and talking trash..
2021-04-11 16:40
31 replies
taking in a mistreated lol pro and paying for their transition surgery isnt doing anything for anyone?
2021-04-11 16:41
2 replies
That nice, but i cant see what that has to do with anything?
2021-04-11 16:42
1 reply
“they dont do anything for anyone”
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Thorin helping to start leagues so CSGO doesn’t become a cynical monopoly and RL investigating match fixing. Yeah they don’t do anything, right?
2021-04-11 16:44
27 replies
Wow, they did one good thing each, let's suck their balls forever now even though they are huge dicks and egomaniacs
2021-04-11 16:52
24 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Your argument is provably incorrect. This is the problem, Thorin and RL haters post garbage without knowing enough about them to form a point.
2021-04-11 16:55
23 replies
+1 Either that, or the plebs are aware of what they do so just create blatant lies to try and discredit them *cough* HLTV employees *cough* Cya in 10
2021-04-11 17:01
6 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
+1, man of truth. Cya in 10 though.
2021-04-11 17:01
1 reply
+1
2021-04-11 17:08
it's true that rl and thorin do and have done great things for the scene and that is why it's even more baffling they choose to act this way as it's so unnecessary. as a well meaning person who also used to be an overreacting, defensive and rude loud mouth it pains me to see them behave in such a way at their age. i'm just hoping that some day they will get a wake up call and decide to do something about it, but i'm afraid that because of their status and fans they'll be unable to actually take a look at their own self.
2021-04-11 17:19
3 replies
Exactly that, and idiots keep defending them bUt tHeY diD So mUcH fOr thE sCenE
2021-04-11 17:34
They're trying to help a scene that is constantly spewing shit at them and lying about them (Just look at Astralis etc) because they enjoy counter-strike and want it to succeed. They have no obligation to expose the shitshow behind the scenes and could easily succeed in other fields, but instead they choose to go after the people who are fucking up the scene.
2021-04-11 17:46
1 reply
not in this case. also there are different ways you can go about it. imo having constant heated arguments with personal insults is the least effective way. edit: like i stated in my earlier post, the way they conduct themselves is unnecessary and ultimately is a net loss for everyone involved.
2021-04-11 17:53
i still don't know how to feel about thorin because it feels like he tells it but he is a shit stirrer too, like his vision for flashpoint where he wanted to get a load of players to trash talk about other teams seems a bit unnecessarily aggressive.
2021-04-11 17:22
1 reply
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
The flashpoint thing was simply marketing. Anyway, I agree Thorin’s life would be easier without being such a shit stirrer but he’s entitled to it and makes good content regardless.
2021-04-11 17:29
 | 
United Kingdom galaxyv2
rl and thorin cocksuckers are too naive to understand you can compliment work and critique their online persona
2021-04-11 17:31
7 replies
sorry that issaa got benched bro dont get mad at thorin tho
2021-04-11 17:35
1 reply
 | 
United Kingdom galaxyv2
like i give a fuck about issaa lol
2021-04-11 17:38
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
I assume you’re talking about me. Of course you can do both, I do it too. But don’t complain when Thorin or RL reply how they do because haters do the same to them.
2021-04-11 17:36
4 replies
 | 
United Kingdom galaxyv2
'eye for an eye' is a lame and dumb principle. fighting someone back is a childish trait and is inherently immature.
2021-04-11 17:41
3 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
At least criticise the haters too. But I do agree they should ignore.
2021-04-11 17:43
2 replies
 | 
United Kingdom galaxyv2
critiquing lowlife trolls is a waste of time and trying to communicate with them is ultimately damaging to mental health. the best way to get rid of them is to ignore them. it's a shame that a good journalist like rl is so narcissistic he feels the need to respond to trolls and block actual criticism of his persona and reactions. i'm actually thankful for the match-fixing work, i've been watching a lot of 'slash32's' videos about the mdl match-fixing,
2021-04-11 17:47
1 reply
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Yeah you’re right. I try and focus on the work, most drama is a waste.
So RL and thorin are right to act as manchildren and snap at anyone who makes the mildest critics to them? Thorin is still a little more mature, but RL just straight up blocks anyone who tries to argue with him, even if it's in the friendliest ways. How is that an acceptable behavior for someone so relevant in the scene?
2021-04-11 17:37
5 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
They don’t respond like that to mild critics. If you’ve seen what they usually respond to like this, it’s personal attacks including death threats, doxxing etc. Again, if you’ve actually seen what RL blocks you’ll know it isn’t kind arguments. It’s the continuing spam of death threats, gross morons or bots trying to doxx him or lock accs. Of course it’s acceptable. People can block whoever they want and if people don’t criticise haters for their messages why should RL and Thorin get criticised?
2021-04-11 17:42
4 replies
I've never understood why people get so upset about blocking on social media platforms. Why allow anything but positivity if you have control over it?
2021-04-11 18:05
1 reply
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Exactly mate.
2021-04-11 18:06
because they are not 12? they are big names in the community and should be able to take criticism. They started acting like children before the spams began. But ofc you will just pretend like they were very mature in their dealing with the situation. The whole thing wouldn't even have escalated if RL didn't take philip's video on integrity personally (which it wasn't, but RL's huge ego saw journalism in the title and got mad).
2021-04-12 00:58
1 reply
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
The vast majority of the time they aren’t even tilted, they clarify this in videos. So it’s not them getting upset it’s trolling morons online which they’re allowed to do considering the hate they get. I don’t support it, but they can do it. I agree RL should’ve dropped it after 3kliks said it wasn’t about him. But unfortunately he’s entitled to do this.
2021-04-12 04:09
 | 
Panama Bill_Bait
Does that change the fact that they have very toxic personalities? You can do good stuff and still be an asshole. Very ironic you Lewis stans don't realize considering you are throwing the same argument against 3klikphilips.
2021-04-11 17:24
1 reply
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
I agree it’d be better if they weren’t so toxic. But they’re entitled to it and make good content despite this. I didn’t really understand your last sentence but my argument against 3kliks has nothing to do with his personality. He’s a nice dude but RL and Thorin aren’t the ones to be attacking in “journalistic integrity”.
2021-04-11 17:33
 | 
Sweden Stephano123
thorin literally making salary of talkin shit about pro players ye nice life
19 replies
thorin exposed niko for being an egotistic twat and criticized issaa for not performing
2021-04-11 16:43
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
That’s literally his side hustle, and he still makes easy money from it. Stay mad.
2021-04-11 16:45
15 replies
You acknowledge that he makes salary from shittalking pros, starting personal beefs etc yet you're surprised that he gets a lot of hate?
2021-04-11 17:07
14 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
He makes a small amount of his money from that. Much of the beef is started by others, and if he starts things he’s usually baiting which he clarifies in videos. How did you deduce I’m surprised by that? Hate is guaranteed on the internet.
2021-04-11 17:13
13 replies
Started by others? I can't even think of any other analyst who had personal beefs with certain pro players, Thorin had beef with how many pros now? If everywhere Thorin goes smells like shit, it's probably just him and not "started by others".
2021-04-11 17:15
12 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
That wasn’t my point. It’s that a lot of the beef Thorin has, other people started. It doesn’t matter if other analysts have beef or not. As for this, having such a long career where you don’t blindly accept public pressure causes enemies. Hence, people often engage with him because they disagree with his views or behaviour.
2021-04-11 17:19
11 replies
I can't believe what I'm even reading. How are you this delusional? "It’s that a lot of the beef Thorin has, other people started. It doesn’t matter if other analysts have beef or not." Again, Thorin is THE ONLY ANALYST that somehow ends up apparently having others start beef against him? MAYBE, just maybe, it is just him saying retarded shit on twitter before? "As for this, having such a long career where you don’t blindly accept public pressure causes enemies. Hence, people often engage with him because they disagree with his views or behaviour." No, it doesn't at all have to do with that. It has to do with him acting like a complete manchild baiting prick on twitter. That's literally it.
10 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
You’re proving my point for me here, actually. He gives hot takes on people which they then turn into a personal beef. It is Thorin’s job to do this which makes it not beef originally.
2021-04-11 17:24
9 replies
Yes, it's the pros who turns it into personal beef. LMAOOOO That's why Thorin and RL are involved in almost every single drama there is. Which other analysts/casters have even ever been involved in drama with pro players? I can't think of a single one lmao
2021-04-11 17:50
8 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Yeah because the others are too pussy to give the hot takes at all.
2021-04-11 17:54
7 replies
Are you even hearing yourself? Holy shit most delusional Thorin fanboy Ive ever seen. At least most Thorin fanboys can acknowledge that he is a fucking asshole on twitter but that they like his other content. It's not "hot takes". It's him being straight up fucking disrespectful and then typing ":>". Straight up to bait people and create drama. It's smart move from him, it makes him stay relevant by always being involved in the drama. But stop being a fucking moron and trying to blame the pros for it. Thorin himself is the reason that he is involved in so much drama and he only has HIMSELF to blame.
2021-04-11 17:56
6 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Mate read what I’ve been typing. I’ve acknowledged multiple times it’d be better if they don’t behave this way, but they’re still allowed to and they make good content regardless. Obviously you’re one of those people who argues about Thorin and RL without watching their content. Take Thorin’s issaa “drama” as an example, or RL Twistzz “drama”. They have the balls to call people out, and it is hot takes, but ISSAA went on tilt or in the Twistzz example lots of fans go on tilt. Nothing wrong with them doing their job. Ignore his Twitter because I’ve even said that’s a bait.
2021-04-11 18:02
5 replies
But that's just not true. First of all, I've watched plenty of Thorin videos. He has a lot of insight on the scene, but he actually just has basic level knowledge of CSGO as a game, like how it's played and shit. He went on for years constantly calling out support players for having worse rating than the rest. Up until recently when he learned about ingame roles and how much impact they can have on stats. And I think it's annoying when so many people, who probably are playing matchmaking in dmg-LE or some shit, refuse to acknowledge this and genuinely think Thorin knows as much about CSGO as someone like SPUNJ. The ISSAA drama was Thorin giving harsh criticism against ISSAA, both as a player but also as a personality in the team. Then he kept criticizing ISSAA on twitter, which is fine but seemed like ISSAA was really in his scope. Then ISSAA in an interview said that you shouldn't believe everything you hear from Thorin. That is not making it personal at all, especially if you include the context where Thorin has been going ham and criticizing him for a week straight. THEN Thorin goes ape shit at this, starts making really personal insults about ISSAA on twitter, for example saying that his ping is higher than his IQ and stuff like that. Thorin made that beef personal, Thorin was the one who pushed it. Not anyone else.
2021-04-11 18:09
4 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Just ignore it then, it’s the best way to get back at him. Thorin has the best haters, they still watch his content and RT, comment etc. I don’t agree with everything he says, but esports consists of more than just what’s in the server. Someone like SPUNJ couldn’t go to this level at all. Thorin’s Twitter is a huge bait and it’s not his fault if people mald and keep replying. It’s just too funny
2021-04-11 18:18
3 replies
This is the thing, a lot of people probably like Thorin because he is so provocative and shit. But the guy is actually talking out of his ass A LOT. He has very limited knowledge about CSGO, I wouldn't even consider him a serious analyst in CSGO. More like a guy who has a lot of insight on the CSGO scene, knows a lot about the history of the scene, but not so much about the actual game. For example, I remember in 2018 or 2019, when he was spreading a narrative that certain CSGO roles like the support and IGL not fragging was just an "excuse". I remember it so clearly, back when reddit had a lot of Thorin fans. He was legit saying that CSGO roles is just a small thing, barely had any impact on stats etc and was just a made up excuse for not fragging. He thought support player only meant throwing flashes lmao Stuff like that, he's just completely talking out of his ass, about shit he has no clue about, because he genuinely has very basic knowledge about cs. Yet so many of his fans seem to think that he is some expert analyst like SPUNJ, Maniac etc... he's literally not, and I'm not saying this because I dislike him, I am saying this because it's objectively true
2021-04-11 18:33
1 reply
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Yeah you’re right. Trust me, I don’t follow Thorin’s content because of his game knowledge specifically. That will never be on par with spunj etc, but his insights out of the server (and some in) are often good. Luckily esports is such a broad industry.
2021-04-11 18:48
Like I would be more fine with it if it was someone who actually had analyst level knowledge about CSGO, like SPUNJ, Maniac etc but was being provocative, saying things in a unfiltered and raw way like Thorin. But my issue with Thorin is that he DOESNT have that knowledge, he is a lot of times just speaking complete bullshit.
2021-04-11 18:34
explain to me how Thorin makes any money off twitter banter. I'm waiting...
2021-04-11 17:16
1 reply
He stays relevant by always being involved in the drama. It makes him a talkpoint, a controversial one, but still a talkpoint that is relevant in the scene.
2021-04-11 17:57
RL eggman and throin in prison
 | 
Russia penelopa228
they troll and bait, 0/8 journalists
i am | 
Portugal iBait
It's actually insane what the haters are willing to believe as long as it fits their word view where RL & Thorin are horrible human beings
3 replies
+9999999 your thread was fax lmao, RL only got mad because 3klik’s fans attacked RL so he misinterpreted the video as a diss
2021-04-11 16:44
1 reply
 | 
Czech Republic Strachkvas
+1
2021-04-11 16:48
10/10, 3kliksphilip is just like your RL/Thorin hater. Didn't understand obvious jokes and made a series of videos about it that didn't need to exist. Then after they react and refute the bullshit people do and say, they just say that they're having a mental breakdown and shit. It's hilarious.
2021-04-11 17:12
who cars about irrelevant youtuber?
Nobody cares enough about them to hate them
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
RL and Thorin do and have done more work for this scene than most will realise. Stop taking everything on face value and following the masses, do more research and understand it.
Polin | 
Europe Daudy
They are both manchildren but they are deffinetly correct on some things. For example philips video did look like badly acted add / PR stunt.
 | 
Georgia no_scene
please stop making threads about people like them,all they need is attention /closed
3 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Top journalists in the field who run the largest csgo podcast will be relevant without this btw.
2021-04-11 16:47
2 replies
 | 
Georgia no_scene
largest csgo podcast is HLTV confirmed,idk which podcast you are talking about
1 reply
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
By what measure? HLTV confirmed gets half BTN views when they don’t have a star on.
2021-04-11 16:50
The main problem I have with the duo is that they created such a toxic echo chamber where they're above all criticism. They just got some weird christ complex about them
2021-04-11 16:45
12 replies
thats true and i agree but you cant complain that he blocked you after you called him a clown
2021-04-11 16:46
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
How can’t they, though? As professionals in the field with decades of experience you’re automatically more important than cretins spamming garbage on Twitter.
9 replies
I'm not talking about Twitter. RL and thorin have every right to block whoever they want. I'm talking on a peer level. You're either with them or an imbecile. But despite their track record, their shit still stinks, and that's something they don't seem to realize
2021-04-11 16:56
8 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
And the other person doesn’t do that to them?
2021-04-11 17:00
7 replies
I'm actually questioning if you're a Richard alt or not... Guess we'll see it in tonight's stream. I don't know Phillip's internal motive when making the first video. I, at least, didn't come to the same conclusion as RL did when watching it. I can see how you could feel 'attacked' by it but does that call for this response? Personally, if I thought as little of Phillip as they obviously do, I wouldn't have bothered responding. But some people enjoy confrontation more than I do
2021-04-11 17:09
6 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Funny that multiple people bring up RL alt. No I’m not, I just agree with a lot of his and Thorin’s points after actually watching their content. Instead of blindly accepting the public opinion without doing research. I agree with you here, RL should’ve let go on this earlier after finding out it was a misinterpretation. But he’s nonetheless entitled to reacting how he wants and it was justified originally, considering 3klik’s video tone and public reaction.
2021-04-11 17:16
5 replies
Responding to 80% of a thread kind off mimicks his behavior on Twitter for the past few days i guess. And yeah, he can do whatever he wants. But just to put it in perspective: go check how Thorin has been adressing Rekkles for the past 24h. But hey, that's just banter, innit
2021-04-11 17:44
4 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Yes it is banter and he’s specifically addressed this kind of behaviour in the COD drama video. I don’t support the spread of misinformation about content I enjoy.
3 replies
But is Rekkles on board with that banter? Or could he experience it like someone questioning his competitieve integrity?
2021-04-11 17:55
2 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
They’re too different. People should have learned after YEARSSSSSSSS that Thorin’s Twitter is a total bait. Just ignore him. Meanwhile when has 3kliks been involved like that compared to Thorin?
2021-04-11 17:57
1 reply
He is, and 99% of the scene knows that. But that doesn't Mean that a joke is a joke for everyone. And that's what i meant with the Christ complex remark in my initial response: they can do whatever they want, however they want. But if anybody even dares to vaguely Strike back, both of them act like some crime was Committed. An again, not talking about randos on twitter
2021-04-13 16:02
Pretty much this.
2021-04-12 04:23
Why people listen 2 boring boomers?
2021-04-11 16:47
fuck thorin
people hate them because they are so unproffesional, tries to stay relevant by talking bad/sometimes insulting pro players and such. There are lot of ways to criticize pro players but the way they (at least thorin) does it, its just disrespectful and bait not to mention the way they argue on twitter like they are a bunch of 14yo throwing insults and taking things personal. With that kind of personal twitter they would have problems finding a job in a serious company
1 reply
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Journalists like Thorin and RL will be relevant without Twitter drama. This beef isn’t one sided, it is very rare they tweet out to start things as well. Twitter is a disposable online platform so they can respond to hateful masses however they want, especially considering what people send them. And they aren’t struggling to find work, interestingly.
2021-04-11 16:58
thorin is a good analyst who criticises every player except kennyS and s1mple and i dont mind it because im a fan of both of them :D
They may be good at their WORK but damn both are idiots on twitter
2021-04-11 17:00
 | 
Finland Eestu
I never had any problems with either of them, since I don't really follow them. I've watched a few videos by Thorin and I found them interesting and entertaining and I really appreciate the hard work he and Richard Lewis have put in just for the community. One thing that I really don't like about them is the way they handle beef. It just seems a bit childish in my opinion, especially considering they are professionals. Of course they are free to act in any way they want, but it just seems a bit rude and unnecessary from time to time (take the ISSAA case for example). Still despite these things I don't really see a reason to hate either one of them, I just personally don't like the rude comments they sometimes give towards other people.
2021-04-11 17:12
4 replies
One thing Richard prides above all is his work, he often says that all he has to speak for him is his work and that hes dedicated his life to journalism in esports. When Philip comes in and directly attacks not only his role as a journalist but the credibility of his work Richard will go fucking hard on him. Its more of a personal thing he has but Philip knew what he was getting into.
2021-04-11 17:15
3 replies
 | 
Finland Eestu
That's totally understandable and I respect him for all his work, I was just talking about the rude unnecessary comments that both him and (especially) Thorin give from time to time (this would be a good example twitter.com/Thorin/status/13719748593292..). Still as you said, if Richard's journalism is actually that important to him, then 3kliksphilip shouldn't have attacked him on that part. I just try to see this from the POV of both parties to get a better picture of the whole thing instead of just sticking with one side. I've seen so many people just hating either side with actually no good arguments and not even trying to think how the other side must have felt like. :)
2 replies
That Thorin shit is just beef he has with ISSAA. Apparent;y he had heard some shit from the comms he heard while being an analyst but there is no way to verify the claims of either side. I don't argue with people to promote one side over another, and its alright for whoever to be wrong. But misrepresentation is the worst whoever you are and whatever you say. Looking at both POV's its quite evident that Philip didn't expect this much of an outcry but also that Richard shouldn't go and get in the mud with hundreds of moron fans. Its an unnecessary drama that shouldn't have ever happened
2021-04-11 18:25
1 reply
 | 
Finland Eestu
Well if that's the case, then it might explain the beef between them a bit more. Thanks for clarifying. :) And to the second part I must say well said. Definitely an unnecessary drama that shouldn't have happened, but a bit unfortunate now that it's going on. Glad to meet someone who actually tries to have a proper conversation about the situation instead of just bashing their own opinion in everyone else's face. Have a good one man. :)
2021-04-11 19:21
hltv loves to either defend them or hate them completely. then a small middle ground
nt duncan multi account
2021-04-11 17:25
 | 
Serbia Belgrade
people hate them because they're literal gold novas talking about technical aspects of csgo
11 replies
so just like 3kliks?
8 replies
 | 
Serbia Belgrade
I'm fine with 3kl talking about map design and scripting but a gn1 (csgostats.gg/player/76561197968633788) talking about pros and analyzing teams is in no way acceptable
1 reply
.3 kd in nova kkkkkkkkkkkk
2021-04-11 17:58
3kliks is talking about TECHNICAL aspects of CS dude. Thorin out here posing as an expert analyst when he's gold nova lmaooo
2021-04-11 17:51
5 replies
cant even argue with you lmao imagine having .3 kd in gn1
2021-04-11 17:59
4 replies
I guarantee you, 100%, I will pay you $1000 if you add me on faceit and prove that you are higher elo than me.
2021-04-11 17:59
3 replies
i didnt disagree with you wtf
2021-04-11 18:01
2 replies
yeah i'm retarded sorry, didnt read your post properly and i malded because every time on hltv people start to bring up faceit elo and ranks and i'm so tired of that when most of them are gold nova bots
2021-04-11 18:02
1 reply
nt everyone is global on hltv
2021-04-11 18:06
Better than hearing some guy listing HLTV ratings and saying somone is a good player with literally no basis other than stats.
2021-04-11 18:13
And you have a better opinion than somebody who has watched and analyzed cs for 20 years because you can shoot heads in level 8 faceit? I doubt it
2021-04-11 18:27
The original reaction from RL and thorin to 3klik's henryG stuff was justified, maybe he was payed, it didn't feel right to hear none of henry's voice whatever, justifiable complaints. The second response when clearly philip was not questioning his journalistic integrity was unjustified, and then the whole 'reading patchnotes', and falsely accusing him of deleting the yt comment he made, that was just sheer stupidity.
2021-04-11 17:42
3 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
3kliks claims it has nothing to do with RL or Thorin but if you watch the video..... I’m in doubt.
2021-04-11 17:44
2 replies
RL is defo too paranoid thinking 3kliks is attacking his journalistic integrity
2021-04-11 18:05
1 reply
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
The video and public reaction didn’t help. I agree RL should’ve dropped it after 3kliks made the 2nd video but unfortunately RL is entitled to this behaviour.
2021-04-11 18:08
 | 
Netherlands toothpaste
5 IQers be mad at people talking shit on the internet
RL is cool but talking shit on D0cC without real proof and stuff not what real journalist do
2021-04-11 18:00
2 replies
He said something along the lines of, those clips were quite sketchy, if i had to bet i would say hes probably cheating. But he made sure to say thats its just his opinion and that its not an accusation whatsoever. That D0oC shit has been taken wayyyyy out of context
2021-04-11 18:28
1 reply
he was saying about his friend being programmer and stuff so he provided ppl with "proofs" but they were fake
2021-04-11 20:13
I don't mind thorin tbh he speaks his mind is actually quite accurate with most things he says, I don't agree with most things he says but that just his opinion and I respect it. RL however I really don't care about what he has to say, he's bad energy and literally is a child. However the people hating on these guys seems to want everyone saying the same thing because to my knowledge everyone but thorin mainly is saying the exact same safe thing every time they talk about a player and a team. If you want that then you're boring and mindless.
2021-04-11 18:11
they're 50yos who care about kiddy games, truly pathetic, don't they have a family maybe their wives are cucking them so they have alot of time for games
2021-04-11 19:14
"he has been shat on, so it's justified when he treats others like shit"
2021-04-12 04:14
 | 
United States Phamous3k
They’re entertaining.... Who cares about anything else.
2021-04-12 04:38
 | 
World Notb8ing
Bro that's not even good excuse, he is overreacting, that's it, his box is gone. I guess this is what social media does to people. That said 3kliks drama is really silly by both sides, total nothing burger made a big deal for 0 zzzz.
2021-04-12 05:58
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.