Thread has been deleted
Last comment
CS GO Bot Challenge (UPDATE 3)
 | 
Brazil jokazeracsgo 
Ok so last month my headset broke and i made this challenge It consists of a Competitive 5v1 against Expert Bots (mp_limitteams 10 mp_autoteambalance 0 mp_overtime_enable 1 mp_freeze_time 3) I got my new headset about 2 weeks ago but this challenge still gets me now with sound, i realise how sound was useless for this fucking challenge. Mirage i lost about 10 times I did choke many times while having 5/6 points lead. CT side is the worst, you have to AWP abuse your way to a victory, if you win CT side, you win the game. Thing is, on CT side, the T Bots are so confusing, like sometimes 1 goes ramp, 2 mid , 1 b and then they just keep walking. It's near impossible to complete this challenge without actually screaming. I played around 80 maps i started counting the maps on my notepad way later so i only have a few stats Mirage - 23 - 3 wins (1 OT win) 20 losses Inferno - 7 - 0 wins (5 OT losses) Nuke - 10 - 1 win (1 OT win) Vertigo - 11 - 3 wins Overpass - 1 - 0 wins Train - 5 - 0 wins Dust II - 2 - 1 win (3 OT's win) I dare you to try it, i am a LVL4 FaceIt and DMG on MM , so you can see im not the best if you are LVL 10 / GE try it without using AWP
2021-04-14 02:23
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
do you are have stupid?
2021-04-14 02:25
PS : The Challenge is you have to BO3 the entire CS GO Competitive Map Pool Mirage Inferno Overpass Dust 2 Train Nuke if you lose a BO3, you have to restart from the begginning
2021-04-14 02:26
fer | 
Brazil tawtzera
I already did it with my friend 2v10, and believe me, it's insane difficult
2021-04-14 02:28
2 replies
1v5 is hard, 2v10 must be way worse i pity you for putting yourself against those fucking wallhack, aimbotting bots
2021-04-14 02:29
1 reply
fer | 
Brazil tawtzera
and I still use a command to get default knife skins, to make it a little more beautiful butterfly, karambit, m9 bayonet etc
2021-04-14 02:51
 | 
Brazil brasiI
nice challange ! i'll try
2021-04-14 02:29
 | 
Brazil ghcnvbkn
i used to do this challenge a lot, but since i have my own bot_profile i dont know if its the same for you, anyway, here are some mirage strats: in the CT side, pistol round, most of the times the bots go A ramp, when they dont, they go palace, and rarely they go mid in the T side, you can easily rush mid with the awp (bots dont use the window) and just put your crosshair at the jungle to conector part, if they dont appear there, be aware of a catwalk push never hide inside of a smoke, bots can see you if they enter the smoke too if you dont have money in the T side, buy some gun with lots of bullets (i usually buy the mp7), one flash and one smoke; rush underpass and throw one flash at the end, if the bots jump to mid, you can get one easy kill, smoke the underpass entrance and stay behind the smoke, the bots will probably rush it and you will get at least 2 free kills
2021-04-14 02:31
2 replies
Man, good fucking tips idk why i never remember to use SMG's the mid thing is true, they never use window. will try next time thansk!
2021-04-14 02:34
1 reply
 | 
Brazil ghcnvbkn
also, those are their most used positions on the CT side, good luck prnt.sc/11cpxgz
2021-04-14 02:35
 | 
Other Zafander
played this challenge a lot, get 80 kills with help of 1 bot on my side for baiting,
2021-04-14 02:55
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.