Thread has been deleted
Last comment
State of CS
NiKo | 
Germany MTD3 
new talents coming up way more frequently since coaching bug exposed. Valve unban jampii since the "brazilian suicide" aka MIBR w/ fallen,taco etc. got dropped SA brought up good okayish teams despite furia already took the mantle. CIS represented by 3 teams while navi is a everfolding jerry. 2020 was a great year for cs (in terms of great games to watch) and would have been a contender for the best year IF lan. In one of the last blast events you had astralis, navi and vitality meet with the trinity of cs dishing out 30+ bombs each each map. Not to forget the first actuall reverse sweep* happend. Of course the only team who could achieve that is navi for some reason. tl;dr valve´s move is subtle indeed but powerful. the cheating scandal flushed out the scum and removing the hardwall for new talent. great year for cs
2021-04-16 16:12
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
yeah I love the economy update that is artificially giving us close games (most games go 16-10+). Also, how they completely fucked the CTs if the T side gets a plant in pistol. Valve are clowns as they dont give their biggest game enough attention. I mean they are leaving billions on the table anyways.
2021-04-16 16:14
2 replies
NiKo | 
Germany MTD3
thats a topic for another time but great points
2021-04-16 16:16
1 reply
well it has directly made csgo worse and the game has really become way more T sided especially with how good the galil is at the 1800 price. I mean look at Nuke. Its no longer rare to get a huge T side performance from teams. There is no true hard reset for a team. You can always get a deagle and pull of some bullshit (not even a hs needed just 2 body shots). ofc player skill has increased, but it helps when you can keep buying a deagle without hurting yourself due to the economy.
2021-04-16 16:18
NiKo | 
Germany MTD3
*BIG vs G2 doesnt count as it was with map advantage.
2021-04-16 16:15
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Hopefully this is the start of more to come from Valve.
2021-04-16 16:19
BB | 
United States breasts
cs losing viewers and players to valorant so they need to unban players to attract them back
2021-04-16 16:20
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.