Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Dignitas Drafting
HEN1 | 
United Kingdom OllieUK 
Why is every team letting Nuke slip through in the draft. Dignitas have won the last 3 Nukes vs tier 1 teams (TL, EG and Spirit). What are the coaches doing during the draft process to counter teams. Feels like they're just picking maps they are comfortable on and not thinking what the opponent is good on
2021-04-16 22:09
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Sweden KimpaVita
They may be tier 1 when playing CSGO. But they are not Tier 1 when it comes to thinking
2021-04-16 22:11
 | 
United Kingdom Bern1e
because of that reason, theyve seen them play it twice before, and spirit played against dig alot on nuke in pracc, so they probably thought they could anti strat them, to be fair, it was 16-14 so...
2021-04-16 22:12
1 reply
HEN1 | 
United Kingdom OllieUK
Yeh it was close but I just dont see it. I get there probably is that perma ban you have but letting Nuke slip vs Dig is really cocky. They pick it every time its open
2021-04-16 22:13
 | 
Finland Ghrale
Yeah, 0iq to not ban nuke vs Dig. Dig is one of the best nuke teams rn
2 replies
HEN1 | 
United Kingdom OllieUK
Yeh Spirit fans crying saying OMG they perma ban Vertigo. If you want to be a number 1 team in the world and cant play a certain map wtf are you doing. You dont have to have it as a flawless map or anything but having to leave open other teams best maps because you dont know how to play one... Spirit need to fix that soon because they clearly lost this draft. Not to mention theyre up on Spirits map now.
2021-04-16 22:26
1 reply
 | 
Finland Ghrale
It was a tough pick for spirit then, because Dig took liquid on vertigo as well. Just shows that their map pool is weak when they have to play opponents best map. Dig is fine with d2 since it is such an aim map, it could go either way.
2021-04-16 22:42
What are you talking about? Almost every team has a perma-ban, for example Spirit's perma-ban is Vertigo so they banned it and Dignitas picked Nuke because of it, are you this dumb or just pretending?
6 replies
TACO | 
Germany kekeke_
he’s just dumb lol btw, Nuke was a very close game, he’s talking like Dignitas totally dominated the map.
2021-04-16 22:16
2 replies
HEN1 | 
United Kingdom OllieUK
Its Dignitas a team that were supposed to lose in the first round... Yes they're playing well but #9 team in the world almost winning a map to #28 in the world is a joke. All props to dig but the draft completely favoured dig. They play Nuke any chance they get. Its like playing league of legends, if you know a player one tricks yasuo but you dont like playing vs LB you ban the yasuo because youre pushing them far out of their comfort zone. Dig literally have the advantage in any draft vs teams with a perma ban. If the other team leaves Nuke open Dig have an amazing chance at a 1-0 start to the series
2021-04-16 22:24
+1
2021-04-16 22:33
HEN1 | 
United Kingdom OllieUK
Dig have picked Nuke every single time it has been left open. Even if you perma ban a map you cant leave Nuke open vs Dig. They took down Liquid on it when Liquid havent played Nuke since early February where they lost to Vitality (Excluding the DH event vs Tier 2 NA teams). Then spirit have played it a few times this year but alot of them were really tight games. Going into a series vs Dig you have to know that theyre going to abuse the Nuke pick. Also not to mention I know they dont play it but Dig havent been great on it they lost the most recent Vertigos (With the exception of the TL win) to Sinners, Sprout, Nordavind.
2021-04-16 22:22
1 reply
So what? They took down Liquid on Vertigo too, would you rather play a map where you have a 75% winrate or a map you have NEVER played/practiced for before? I'm pretty sure you are baiting at this point
2021-04-16 22:34
 | 
Poland morosek
+1
2021-04-16 22:49
 | 
United States Bhu_Tang
TBF dignitas is also very comfortable on vertigo, which is their permaban, so...
2021-04-16 22:27
3 replies
2021-04-16 22:29
2 replies
 | 
United States Bhu_Tang
Most of their vertigo losses are close, while they're more likely to dominate on the map, especially since they've taken 2 T1 wins on the map in Liquid and NiP
2021-04-16 22:30
1 reply
Idk I think they must have some understanding on how to play Vertigo. If im the coach you prep for Vertigo and ban Nuke. Dig are gonna expect first map Nuke and have easy prep. If you want to be the best you gotta be willing to put in the work so that you dont get draft fucked
2021-04-16 22:32
 | 
Russia NyC1R
Team Spirit has vertigo as permaban. Eg has dust as permaban. TL has train as permaban. What do you think they should have done?
2021-04-16 22:33
3 replies
Spirit have played 8 maps of Nuke (7 not including the Dig loss) these are vs - 1 WIN - Extremum - 1 WIN - Heroic - FPX - BIG - Sprout None of these are against any amazing Nuke teams BIG have a 33% win rate on it. FPX only really play Nuke vs Tier 2 teams and even then havent been too clean on it dropping a map to LDLC. And Heroic are really good at the minute but they only play Nuke vs teams that are just not good compared to them (Nip, Col, Big, OG) So its kinda stupid for Spirit to rely on a map that they havent really had a challenge on vs a team that perma pick the map. Honestly you probably have a better chance picking Vertigo where you havent had an official on so people dont know what you have on that map making it hard to read. They must have some practice on the map (If not then its a huge coaching flaw). If Spirit had been taking maps of Nuke off Navi Astralis ect then I wouldve said sure you can take the ego call of my Nuke is better than yours but they havent instead they have a good record vs not so good nuke teams Rant over lmao
2021-04-16 22:50
2 replies
 | 
Russia NyC1R
If they had banned nuke, they would have lose vertigo anyway. lmao
2021-04-16 23:00
1 reply
The problem is if Spirit perma ban Vertigo and they come up against a team that has a dominant map. Aslong as that map isnt Vertigo Spirit are playing from behind
2021-04-16 23:06
i dpont thinking so
2021-04-16 22:45
1 reply
2021-04-16 22:50
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.