Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Faceit what more can i do?
Sweden m4st4m4st3r4wp 
On CT side, my site never gets taken. Im locking it down every single round. Maybe i lose my site 1 or 2 rounds max on gun rounds if i have a bad game. On t side, i entry and i clutch so much. But still my teammates manages to fuck up and lose. What more can i do? Do i literally have to get 40 bomb every game to win? Do i need to clutch every 1v3? Do i need to get triple entry every round on t side? Do i need to ace every time they push my site on ct? Cuz if i dont do this it seems like my teammates cant secure the round.
2021-04-17 18:39
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Sweden Stephano123
stop play faceit and play The Witcher 3 Mafia 1, 2 Mass Effect 1-3
2021-04-17 18:40
3 replies
nt but they are overrated games :/
2021-04-17 18:41
why play those overrated games when you can get addicted to cs
1 reply
 | 
Bulgaria untiltabl3
+1
2021-04-17 18:47
 | 
Estonia cyanize
Try to queue with people that you know and have practiced with. That way you will get better teamwork and more consistent results.
Positivity and buffing the mentality of your teammates goes a long way. Think about how you treat them, do you make them want to win it or do you gloat on your performances and rub their mistakes to their faces? Do you try to help them perform at their best? Sometimes games are just unwinnable, no matter what you do but this'll tone down the amount of throws at least.
2021-04-17 18:55
4 replies
Also, don't be too desperate. Idk how you communicate but many people desperate to win easily cry into voicecoms and I doubt they even notice how they push their teammates down. Better restrict comms to positive things and give as much information as you can without trying to control their choices.
2021-04-17 18:54
3 replies
i dont cry, i dont rage and im not toxic. i have good mentality and cheer them up only. they are the ones screaming and crying after 0-3.
2021-04-17 18:56
2 replies
I have that too mate, it's just the edginess in the age that people often play the most in what is due to natural reasons. Sometimes people have a bad day, some of them quite often it seems and internet is a easy place to show your worse sides even for undeserved reasons. Not saying it's "only the young people", every age group does it, but the experience you gain in life usually makes you able to evaluate your input a bit more. In those cases, especially when it's a team-wide mentality issue, just mute and play out of their plays with music on and chill. Prepare for next game and just take what comes. Trying to carry everything and thinking of it too much will just burn you out. Albeit, I think that the "IWNL" mentality is a unevitable part of a player like f.e. s1mple. But all-in-all it is a journey to reach a goal, what ever you want to be and that match or those matches will be just a few matches out of hundreds or thousands. Don't think too much of it.
2021-04-17 19:01
1 reply
Have to add that often when I think my team is tilting, I just tell em to chill and play and suddenly like 2-7 and the opposing team starts tilting and throwing. Faceit solos are like that for sure..
2021-04-17 19:03
 | 
Bulgaria untiltabl3
go to r/recruitscs , teams.gg , any other team finder site :D.
2021-04-17 18:52
faceit lvl?
2021-04-17 18:56
 | 
Poland Astoner55
how much elo do you have?
2021-04-17 18:58
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.