Thread has been deleted
Last comment
RATING YOUR SONGS
Doggo | 
Finland giliuss 
It's that time again where anyone can send in a song they like or just want to share to someone, and I'll rate them according to my honest opinion. Just remember that this is just my opinion, so if i don't like it it doesn't mean you can't like it!
2021-04-19 03:55
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
4 replies
Such an amazing and nostalgic song that deserves the attention it still gets to this day. Reminds me of those days growing up when you were just filled with blissful ignorance about the world and went outside to explore with friends using branches as swords. It truly is a wonderful world when looking at nature and the outside and forgetting of all the negativity around us. You cant go wrong with this. 7/8 since i wish to keep the top score for songs that truly capture what i envision in a song, but it's amazing nonetheless
2021-04-19 04:08
3 replies
How you like this version youtube.com/watch?v=CzQ2TuUYJkw
2021-04-19 04:16
2 replies
The version from armstrong is a view of a perfect world with nothing awful about it and everything beautiful happening around you. This version is the song put into a more realistic view, with the little off vocals and instruments that aren't played as up to shape as in the original. Then the song goes off into a rock direction, showcasing the beauty of the world in a more melancholic way (at least the feeling i get from it). I honestly can appreciate the more realistic feeling given to it. It feels something you'd hear played by your friends, or someone close to you. It shows the wonder of the world from a more warm, yet a little sad, point of view. i won't give it a rating, as it is a little difficult to start comparing this to armstrong's version, but i still appreciate it as a homage to the original
2021-04-19 05:22
1 reply
+1 you nailed the song after just one listen
2021-04-19 05:38
2021-04-19 04:03
4 replies
This song actually captures the adrenaline of a boss fight pretty well. I could see it in the final boss fight of a great game, having to overcome the last, but your hardest obstacle. I actually wouldn't be surprised if this already is from a game or if some indie games have used it. You can never really go wrong with a soundtrack from a good game. Although the song doesn't really add THAT much to itself after the starting ecstasy, it still is great and something i'd enjoy hearing. I'd give it a solid 5.75/8
2021-04-19 04:14
2 replies
Yeah, you couldn't even be more right. it's a song from one of my favorite levels from one of my favourite games: youtu.be/SJ7SIDO5sj4
2021-04-19 04:17
1 reply
Ah geometry dash, i knew it sounded a little familiar. I remember all my friends and i playing the crap out of it some years ago. Glad to see the music doesn't go unappreciated
2021-04-19 05:17
at the start i thought it was the epic sax song from eurovision
2021-04-19 06:24
I usually just listen to Gran Turismo soundtracks
2021-04-19 04:04
3 replies
They're great, but it's a little hard for me to rate a soundtrack as a whole so if you have a specific song or instrumental you'd wanna link go for it
2 replies
i dont really have a specific soundtrack i like most, i just hop from one soundtrack to another, this is the one im listening to currently : youtube.com/watch?v=GGyzvunZNKY
2021-04-19 04:21
1 reply
I totally understand that, and there's nothing wrong with it haha. The soundtrack is definitely nice to listen to, although i see it more as something to have in the background whilst doing something that needs more concentration like school work. The smooth, sometimes slow feeling of it did catch me a little off guard though, i didn't expect the gran turismo soundtrack to be so mellow. Thank you for showing it, this might even be something i'll have in the background next time i study. It's a little hard to rate a soundtrack, but ill give it a 5/8 as while not something mind blowing, it absolutely is calming and nice tunes to listen to as you go on with your life.
2021-04-19 05:16
1 reply
The song overall really captures the ''feeling'' you want jazz to give you. The feeling of swinging your body a little, as the sounds of the instruments takes you away. The voice of the male is a comforting and a little playful one, seeing how the other person feels. Then comes the beautiful voice of the female, bringing a certain feeling of romance and Attraction. You just can't help but listen to every word she says. Also the mixing of two different languages works surprisingly well. It goes in harmony just like their voices. I'm not the biggest listener of old school jazz, but this song did really capture my attention well, what can i say. I'd give it a 6/8, hindered a little by the lack of overall complexion in the song.
2021-04-19 04:22
1 reply
1. Asap rock is on that side of rap that plays around with the actual idea of it. He can make harder songs, whilst also creating more calm, pop-like tracks like this one. Not to say pop is a bad description, even if it is a little oversaturated with songs that don't have any complexity. The start being nice, melodic, smooth and then mixing that with the rapping ability of asap is actually a things that i really appreciate. The contrast gives it a nice feeling. 6/8 2. I was actually assuming the next one would be frank ocean after asap hahah. These song share the similar feeling at the start of the song, but frank of course really extends the vocal range compared to asap. While asap can mix in rapping on the beat, frank can really showcase his voice and bring out a whole new world of music. His voice is just perfect for slow, smooth song. I'll give it a 5.25/8 as i did thoroughly enjoy it, but it did lack a little with experimentation that asap did with his rapping mixed in, and also truly testing the limits of his voice 3. I'll be honest i do have a little bias against drake, but i'll of course try to be as unbiased as possible. The instrumental is actually really nice, it feels like it's a sample of some older song with an added harder beat of course. It gives me a feeling of jay-z with its overall theme as well. Drake has a nice rhyming scheme, that fits really well with the flow of the song. The punchlines really get expressed and it really adds to the hardness of the beat. You can't help but pop your head a little and smile when the punchlines come through and the beat gets even harder. Again, like with the previous song, i wish it gave a little space for experimentation, as it doesn't add that much to itself. 5/8
2021-04-19 04:31
2 replies
Song was hella banger in my middle school emo days
2021-04-19 04:17
Okay, i didn't know what to expect coming into this song, and I'm still not sure after listening to it. This is a song i would call an ''experience''. The beat comes in, then come the synths, the string instrument. The singing then starts fast, with a lot of space given to it in the song as some of the instruments disappear. You then get even more build up (and maybe even a song of a jet flying off? I need to listen to this again hahah). It's also nice to hear a song that doesn't care about the ''silent laws'' of songs having to be shorter, and keeps building itself for a full 7 minutes. The song just keeps coming up with new ideas that shouldn't fit together, but they absolutely do. I'm also a sucker for the old-school feeling of it, with the sound replicating what you'd hear back in the late 80's/90's. I truly did not expect this to be such an experience, and to enjoy it that much more. This is a surprising 7.5/8, as i don't listen to this genre of music, but this one is something i'm adding to my personal playlist. (Also i need to understand what just happened). It was very close to a perfect score
2021-04-19 04:38
1 reply
I totally understand listening to this song over and over again and not really getting bored of it. The lyrics are comforting, yet leave a certain feeling of melancholy. The effects on the voice give it a nice sound and the instrumental is just something that gives you a nice feeling. My cons with this song is that it is a bit basic, with the guitar not really shifting to any different directions and the lyrics being short and repeating itself. Just remember that being basic isn't a bad thing, as basic means it's something that's often replicated and for a reason. I just find it an overall nice song and i wouldn't fault anyone for listening to it, but it kind of is just that. I'll give it a 4/8, but that isn't a bad score at all. I still enjoyed it for what it was
2021-04-19 04:42
2021-04-19 04:16
1 reply
I was waiting for the classical music to come in. It's something i listen to mostly when studying, but i do have a soft side towards it. Piano is one of my favourite instruments for this reason. The tonal shifts and complexity make it possible to write a whole story, a narrative, purely with the strokes of your fingers on the piano. The slow buildup at the start, leading to a panicked midpoint, and a quick end to it all almost have you on the edge of your seat when it comes to classical music. The passion on the man's face as well truly is a sight to see. It's almost a story of love, hardship, regaining of the passion, and the struggles within inside of a single song. I am not a good critic of classical music (something that i assume comes apparent in my review) but i can always appreciate it. For the reviews i personally am doing i'll have to give it a 6/8, but that is not to say it isn't a masterpiece in itself and in the classical music genre.
2021-04-19 04:48
 | 
North America pkheat
youtu.be/g4AElTAFjD0 (rap) youtu.be/egVvAUhUysA (prog???) youtu.be/Z4yxvuFEjiA (downtempo) youtu.be/W5bugcZKyvA (jazz) all 4 of these songs are the best out of each discography imo
2021-04-19 04:18
3 replies
1. When you described it as rap this wasn't really what i was expecting coming in. The chaotically melancholic start to the song reminds me of a dark room becoming more and more twisted as the drug hits your system. The rappers voice then coming in is a distinct contrast, filled with anger, frustration, sadness and coping. The instrumental emphasizes the cold, distorted emptiness of the rappers life as he tells about his life and the negativity of it. Problems with life, family, your self-schema are all big problems and i appreciate song made about it. The song is also a lot different from usual songs you would hear, and you can see they make these songs not only to be popular but to vent their personal emotions. 5.75/8 as the song's premise is good, and i love the passion put into it. 2. I heavily appreciate what this song attempts. This is one of those songs that is truly hard to capture in one sitting. You're just there to experience it, and i'm glad i can gain these sorts of experiences. I wasn't sure where the song was going to go at first, as the song became more and more hectic. Eventually the vocals came in, but it soon also diverted itself into abrupt chaos. Then, suddenly, you think it all ends. The song becomes more clear, yet still has an unsettling atmosphere around it with the instrumental sounding jazzy and calm, but clearly having some misplaced notes and chords in there. You're not sure whether to enjoy it or expect something even worse, and it keeps you in that limbo for a long time. Then again it stops, and suddenly all emotions that was left is pushed into this single moment. The song in its entirety is a rollercoaster, and you're not sure if you're on it or just there to witness it. 6.75/8, this is the kind of experimentation that i can appreciate. 3. You sure have an interesting catalogue of songs, i can't lie. This song feels like the time you've spent and the things you've seen on this earth are almost rewinding in front of you. Then suddenly you're thrust back into the real word (Could be described as moments before death where you see the last moments in your life?). The song after has a great way of remaining inventive whilst adding onto the existing parts. The instruments, the usage of vocals all are a very inventive thing to me. It might just be because i'm not that familiar with these genres, but i can absolutely appreciate it. 6.25/8 4. The different experiences just don't stop (The longevity and complexity of your songs is a treat to witness but also hard to but into words hahah). I wouldn't expect such a tempo on a jazz song like this, but it of course isn't a bad thing. The groove and swing of it is replaced by excitement and curiosity. You're thrown into a black and white world of adventure and you can't help but explore everything around you. You just can't help but listen to the instruments playing in awe on top of everything. It does stay a little too similar throughout the entirety of the song, but that of course isn't necessarily a bad thing. I would give it a 5/8 for the fact that while enjoyable, it did have a little hard time capturing my attention for the full 9 minutes, and it started almost going in circles for me (although thats just my inexperience with jazz and not being able to fully appreciate it). Thank you for all the songs you sent, 2 and 3 are some i'll definitely return to
2021-04-19 05:08
1 reply
 | 
North America pkheat
Do you like this song by Sleep Walker? youtu.be/e0BeaxMPvLc It’s far less shorter than their other songs and has something more gratifying.
2021-04-19 17:48
 | 
North America pkheat
pain
2021-04-19 05:48
youtu.be/EosMazKaPbU My fav Eminem song
2021-04-19 04:19
2 replies
Huh, when you said it was your favourite eminem song, i assumed it'd be something from his earlier discography. That isn't a problem though. The flow of eminem is something that's always nice to listen to. That is something i think will never leave him. I like the addition of the bat sounds in the chorus, gives is a funny, original and at the same time working instrumental. The lyrics are a little off for me. While topical, they just don't hit as well for me. Maybe because i'm just tired of hearing of it all, but i digress. The instrumental is also a little basic, but the instrumental shift at the end is interesting and appreciated. While some of the bars don't really hit, his flow is always great. I'd give it a 4.75/8, but it is definitely something that i was able to listen to. Songs over a 4 always mean positive, so don't think i disliked it. (Also i'm glad to see fans of eminems new stuff)
2021-04-19 05:13
1 reply
I would say that I like Stan more, because of lyrics, atmosphere and story, but I listen to this everyday. Idk why, but I love this too much
2021-04-19 12:56
2 replies
1. I'll admit, i gave a laugh hearing the first verse for the first time. It's just funny to hear the way juice wrld talks about it while also of course staying in flow. The beat really adds to it as well, going just as hard as juice wrld is. He really could rap about anything and make it sound pretty hype honestly. Sad to see him gone. Lil uzi also has a weird way of being such a contrast to other rappers but still fitting in well. His high tones really benefit the hard beat, giving a variety of tones to the song. Overall it's a banger, while maybe a little one-dimensional. I can't fault it for what it is though. 5/8, just an overall enjoyable experience. 2. I see you're a big fan of juice wrld, with all of the songs being unreleased ones. His voice is a little generic compared to his other songs, and the instrumental doesn't really benefit it. I mean, these songs are of course unreleased like it says, so you can't really fault them for not being mixed to the fullest, but I'm of course here to review them. Juice wrld was always nice to listen to, especially at a party with some of your closest friends. 4.25/8. 3.Wow, a 15 minute song? That honestly is something impressive. Everyone knows juice wrld was a talented lyricist and freestyler, but to have a 15 minute song is something i wouldn't really have expected even from him. The lyrics are meaningful, and while a little similar to his usual stuff, it's still always nice to listen to. This is basically him spewing out all his emotions on an instrumental, and he clearly has a lot to say. He really was a talented rapper for the emo rap scene. Sad to see all the most popular ones gone. I'd give it a 5.25/8 as it isn't something i would come back to to listen many times, but i'm sure you know it doesn't really matter. You enjoy what you do, and i appreciate the music you like. Hope everything's going alright in general for you
2021-04-19 05:33
1 reply
this is the only thread where the original poster actually rates the song in depth, respect man :^)))))
2021-04-19 07:31
2 replies
1. I didn't expect the absolute brutality the instrumental had to offer. That is straight something you would hear as you fight something that you know you can't beat, and the more you get hurt the more you start to see your death as an inevitable thing in front of you. The song feels like something you can't escape, and it WILL catch up to you. That's what the song overall is, but it does a hell of a good job at showcasing it. 5.75/8. 2. This song is an ominous one. I can't help but feel like i'm wandering through the unknown as i listen along to the song. Then the child's laughter comes in bringing in the absolute carnage. I don't know the genre, and if horrorcore is even close to describing it, but that's just the feeling i'm getting. This is straight out of some sort of soundtrack for a scary movie, and i'm all for it. The ominous build up to the straight murderous peakpoints is a really nice thing to listen to. I'd give it a 5.5/8, as it just feels a little less unique to the first, but good nonetheless. Also just wanted to mention i appreciate you giving attention to lesser known artists, you really look into your music of choice. 3. The song starts off as a little bit of a normal instrumental for an adventure movie, but quickly starts building itself into a more of a rock direction, eventual becoming full on hard dubstep. It really is interesting how many genres i thought it was as the song went on, eventually ending up with something so hard. This is exactly something i listened to growing up through my brother. Honestly feeling kind of nostalgic listening to it. 5/8, as it boils down to just being a hard dubstep instrumental, but i just have a nostalgic love for them
2021-04-19 05:42
1 reply
 | 
Russia Slavaa
wow, unexpected. And you are so good at writing reviews
2021-04-19 06:00
1 reply
Couldn't help but smile as i heard the song, since this sort of dance techno is something that never gets old. It'll always get you smiling and jamming along, and his voice is just perfect for it. These songs are the ones that truly get me dancing like nobody is watching. Also a very nostalgic feeling to the songs my dad used to play. 5.75/8, purely for my passion for this genre.
2021-04-19 05:45
1 reply
1. Like i said in my previous review i have a lot of love for this type of technowave. It just is something you can't help but appreciate, but i feel i reiterated that a bunch already. This one seems a little similar to many i've heard before, but i can't fault a fun song. I don't have much to say about it, since i'm too busy jamming by myself to it. It doesn't have much complexity or such to it, but it's exactly what the genre of music is supposed to be. 5.5/8 2. I swear i'm going to add these songs onto my car playlist. I'm sorry you aren't getting much of a review for these songs, but just know i'm absolutely jamming to myself listening haha. I assume that's what these songs are in the end as well. Just something to vibe in the car or dance around by yourself and find no shame in it. I do like the drums and synths used in this one a little more though. The drums bring a really nice punch, and the synths are almost majestic. 6/8
2021-04-19 05:49
2 replies
1. I just love the feeling of this song. It feels right out of your teenage years, and the unperfect guitar is such a nice distinct sound. The females vocals are mesmerizing to listen to, reminding me of those times i would listen to my friend singing at a party. I just feel right at home from the first listen. I feel like it's something you can relate to. Something you can cry to, smile to, melancholic happiness, as contrasting as those two words are. I would honestly give it a 7/8, but that's because you knew how to hit my sweet spot haha
2021-04-19 05:52
1 reply
2. Accidentally pressed the post button, but i'll rate this one as well. Death grips is something i'm glad to see here. Theyre one of the most experimental bands i follow, and your choice only showcases that more and more. This type of experimentation is something that you don't know whether to call a song, or an artistic experimentation. You don't really listen to it like you would a song, but instead you're receiving an experience into another genre of art. You observe the various sounds used in the instrumental, and mc ride's bold vocals. His vocals aren't meant to be melodic or anything like that, more hectic. He's meant to add to the absolute contrast that this song is. It is something you will never be able to explain on the first few listens. 6.25/8. I am more than fond of this song's way of expression. Whilst it can be a little ''too'' bold of an experiment, it's still great.
2021-04-19 05:56
2021-04-19 04:46
1 reply
This song is clearly in the style of old school rap as is obvious, but that takes nothing away from it as sometimes i'd even say i prefer it to modern ways of rapping. Their flow is near perfection, and they built off of each other so well. The beat is in the classic oldschool style, which you can't really expect that much from but it does what it's supposed to. Glad to see this type of old school sound is still alive to this day. Everyone in the song has something to say, and they make sure you hear their message. They are what rap was always originally about. Poetic rhyming about things you find important or want to tell others the importance of. Thank you for this one. 6/8
2021-04-19 06:02
2 replies
Hahah, i can't help but give a nostalgic smile when i heard the vocals come in. This genre and type of music was pretty popular back in the day, and while it's not my thing, it definitely is something i'll just smile hearing. It's like im at a cafe listening to the jukebox, or in a convertible with my partner. That is of course a very basic explanation everyone would say, but it is the basic for a reason. Alas i didn't experience this period of time, but i can't help but be fond of it. 5.25/8 for the nostalgic smile it gave to me, and you can't really hate on such a classic.
2021-04-19 06:05
1 reply
 | 
Russia VelsVivard
2021-04-19 06:10
4 replies
Wow, i don't know whether to call this indie rock or experimental rock, but it is great. You'd expect it to continue with the same plotline most rock songs have, but as the distortion and different sounds come in more and more you can't help but be taken off guard. It reminds me off bands like cage the elephant but this does take it to a higher level in terms of experimentation in my opinion. The vocals and overall sound makes you think of british indie rock, but it quickly adds such a different sound on top that you just want to listen to more of it. This is going to go on my playlist for sure. 7/8, it captures the type of experimentation and sound i look for fairly well.
2021-04-19 06:09
1 reply
I believe the term the media used was "Nu Rave", tho some bands didn't like it as much. This whole record is something I recommend to everybody, "Myths of the Near Future" is the name
2021-04-19 15:12
this sounds like something you'd hear in a football soccer game lol (in a good way) edit: nevermind the beat just fucking dropped now im not sure
2021-04-19 06:44
1 reply
they do have songs used in football videogames, you may recognize Atlantis to Interzone and Gravity's Rainbow
2021-04-19 15:13
2 replies
Is this your own song? The way it's in a google drive just makes me feel like it might be. regardless of if it is or not, this is another song i would call an experience. It never returns to it's original point, but instead constantly going further and further in terms of sound. Its hectic, panicked, ecstatic and a lot of more adjectives i can't think of right now at the exact same time. Like you're stuck in a place you don't know how to get out of, but you just keep running looking for an exit somewhere. This was an honestly impressive experience, as i didn't expect much from the song at the start. 6/8 for the ingenuity of it, thank you for showing it off
2021-04-19 06:13
1 reply
Thanks for the review, I thought the thread was show music that you've made lmao
2021-04-20 03:41
 | 
United States thvAD
youtube.com/watch?v=we8ywr4o6Ro queens of the stone age prob best modern rock band
2021-04-19 05:15
1 reply
This song feels like something someone would download onto soundcloud as a mean of experimentation with autotune and different sounds. Trying to make a meaningful song to you, rather than a wide audience (the audience comes through the originality of it though). The other vocals that come in after as well are a surprisingly nice addition. The beat is a little chaotic, but i definitely think that's a good artistic addition. You don't really know if this is pop rap, or more discreet soundcloud rap. Overall though i can't knock the sound of it. The lyrics aren't all that super impressive, but i think it's a very original song that someone definitely tried to do something good with it. 5.5/8
2021-04-19 06:16
1 reply
IN THEIR LIVES AGAIN. I've heard this song relatively many times and it never makes me not dance. The remix is surprisingly nice with the travelling (maracas?) in the background of the chorus. The addition of the vocals together and in general just make it a pretty unique remix. I can definitely see why it is so popular, as it is a true jammer. 6.25/8, it's perfect for what it is
2021-04-19 06:19
1 reply
Didn't expect to see a metroid soundtrack here, but it's is a positive surprise. The feeling of vast space around you is a very unique concept for a soundtrack. The feeling of exploring space and how absurdly large it is. The soundtrack offers a more warm look at it as well. Instead of making space feel like a scary environment, it instead pulls you in and makes you WANT to explore space. A lot of songs make space seem like a paranoia inducing environment where you don't know what to expect, but this makes me want to actually go into space to explore it for myself. But on top of the warmth it brings a certain sense of intensity. A feeling that if you don't explore, something bad will happen. It all around creates a really enticing environment for a game i'd love to experience. 6.25/8
2021-04-19 06:22
youtube.com/watch?v=yqctVSVZEKY&ab_chann.. lol on a more serious note youtube.com/watch?v=on0Ar09R2yw&ab_chann.. youtube.com/watch?v=o0-DCn9Vao0&ab_chann.. (pretend it's 0% weeb, doesnt come from anime so technically not weeb at all) youtube.com/watch?v=dxOn-aZZ9z0&ab_chann.. youtube.com/watch?v=vS_a8Edde8k&ab_chann.. (game not anime so not weeb) these are the songs that have gotten stuck in my head for the last few months
2021-04-19 06:29
8 replies
lmao you r so afraid of being called weeb.
2021-04-19 06:33
5 replies
yes mens i dont want to be compared to ppl who have drawings in their pillows what do you expect edit: also some people might be deterred from listening to something just bc they think it's weeb stuff, and i arent want that, i think should be given chance this stuff (englando)
2021-04-19 06:42
4 replies
yeah those are retards but honestly just watching ain't bad, but only watch good one there are a lot of shit out there, and don't even watch if you don't do it at first place nothing good you will mis.
2021-04-19 06:43
3 replies
yes mens i only watch chad anime like initial d
2021-04-19 06:46
2 replies
 | 
United States PP_Bizon
bestest anime is initial d
2021-04-20 04:35
1 reply
+111111111 smart
2021-04-20 04:49
I have some things to take care off but i'll get back to these as soon as possible Also already i can see why some of these have been stuck in your head haha
2021-04-19 06:41
1 reply
nice mens
2021-04-19 06:41
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrj2Hq7xqQ8 I dont know you will like it or no tho
2021-04-19 06:31
2 replies
8/8 for me
8/8
2021-04-19 08:08
 | 
Canada Twlv
Really cool thing you're doing here, great in-depth analysis as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=q_sQUK418mM xD don't shit on me it's weeb music.
2021-04-19 07:45
 | 
World streetson
youtube.com/watch?v=2T9b47ZtwQU just heard this one in NFS Heat
2021-04-19 08:22
perk  | 
Finland eIe
2021-04-19 08:34
 | 
Denmark Dust_2_Go
is this the world we created - Queen
2021-04-19 08:39
 | 
China Tyranthose
2021-04-19 08:41
1 reply
 | 
United States PP_Bizon
I really like this one
2021-04-20 04:40
RpK | 
Croatia Mikylm
youtu.be/h9GEPqBssVk One of my favorite bands
2021-04-19 08:44
youtube.com/watch?v=7maJOI3QMu0 kinda the best to listen when depressed youtube.com/watch?v=aBE3c9X0BoA is classic nice song even tho japanese. song from an old game
2021-04-19 08:46
2 replies
 | 
United States PP_Bizon
Pretty sure I've listened to the 1st one many times when sad, really is a typical depressing mood song.
2021-04-20 04:42
river flows in you classic depressed or not
2021-04-20 04:50
 | 
North America pkheat
oh im retarded!
2021-04-19 17:29
2021-04-19 18:06
1 reply
nice mens 80s japanese music
2021-04-20 04:50
quality thread
2021-04-20 04:38
youtube.com/watch?v=I6RVE0xYjoI ESL introduced me to this song because of the little fragmovies they had at the end of the streams for Pro league 13 c:
2021-04-20 04:47
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.