Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Navalny hospital
 | 
Brazil Atomkraftwerk 
2021-04-19 13:13
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
I also read nafany, I very disappoint.
2021-04-19 13:14
5 replies
+1
2021-04-19 13:15
 | 
Brazil 1930
who wold ever want this young legend to be sick and hospitalized
2021-04-19 13:16
1 reply
I thought he celebrated the win over Heroic too hard and had to go to hospital.
2021-04-19 13:52
whenever gambit plays i read nafany as navalny idk why probably cuz i heard navalny first
2021-04-19 13:26
 | 
Canada qui9
+1
2021-04-19 20:55
but lets be serious here who didn't expect this to happen jerman doctors offered him a 2nd life after the first nerve agent poisoning and instead of just being grateful and live out his days he takes the gamble to go back to that corrupt shithole that is russia to be tortured and "falling ill" again in prison and misteriously die in his 50's (or 40's he doesnt look old at least)
2021-04-19 13:16
11 replies
jermans are really kind
2021-04-19 13:21
8 replies
thats not what i wanted to imply i said they worked hard to save his life and he throws it away again
2021-04-19 13:25
7 replies
He clearly wanted to take a stand against the system. That's what he has been advocating for a good part of his life. Sometimes people die for their ideology and the world changes slowly, other times it doesn't do jack.
2021-04-19 13:59
6 replies
+1
2021-04-19 14:26
+1
2021-04-19 14:57
russia doesn't care about martyrs nothing will change if you would need examples of political oponents murdered in cold blood as act of revvenge just look at all those ex-spies poinsoned by the kgb
2021-04-19 16:26
2 replies
Nalvany's existence already got them sanctions with a direct economic impact. Killing those spies was certainly a positive thing for them, not much of an impact and sending a message to anyone wanting to oppose the regime. So yeah as you said they don't care as long as the balance is positive for them. If they could predict how much traction this would get they would have killed him years ago. I agree with you but not in this particular instance, I personnaly think things got bigger than they predicted.
2021-04-19 19:13
the thing is, he was already entirely aware of the the treatment he would get in the russian system for standing up to putin, he's not going to throw away his political beliefs ever
2021-04-20 00:44
+1
2021-04-19 20:34
yes, he's such an idiot for returning to Russia, I agree with every word you said
2021-04-19 15:46
1 reply
+1
2021-04-19 23:50
convicted criminal stopped eating, is free now. good like „refugees“ burning down refugeecamp and earned free life in sweden
2021-04-19 13:18
31 replies
calling navalny "convicted criminal"? you know 1940's germany "convicted" jews too? 404 brain take
2021-04-19 13:24
28 replies
ask urself where do u get ur information about him from? is he maybe himself a right-wing extremist? mmh wonder if u can find pictures of him marching and speaking at parades with right-wing extremists and half assed retractions from him? he did this for many years btw, not even a decade ago did he bought that wood a bit too cheap, may u ask this also. etc. 404 who? keep following the stream.
2021-04-19 14:05
27 replies
Follow what? The obvious stream of smear pushed by the kremlin? The ones that even to this day is still using obvious bots/troll in the comment section of some news outlets from my country. Do you realize how weak your retort is in the grand scheme of the corruptions showed by russian officials lmao?
2021-04-19 14:10
4 replies
do u think anyone with power in russia is not corrupt? do u think nawalny meets european standards marching years with extremists? u dodge everything substantial stop arguing black and white.
2021-04-19 14:16
3 replies
The irony? Did you do it on purpose to discredit what you said?
2021-04-19 15:22
2 replies
I dont understand what u mean. You know that maybe both sides have shit under their shoes? I am not a russian bot, sorry not a cheap win for ur soft core today
2021-04-19 20:21
1 reply
And? Your point being? One side is in prison and lost 8 kg in a single month before starting his strike. One side nearly died and was poizoned. One side is probably going to die in prison clearly because he is denouncing what the other side is doing. Does it look fair and balanced in your eyes? Nothing seems a bit off? Even if you aren't totally pure you still have a right to show the bigger underlying corruption and denounce it. Wich sides to you think is able to abuse the system more easily and be more corrupted? Lmao let's be serious for a second here. One side *might* have shit under their shoes, the other side is a steaming pile of it.
2021-04-19 23:40
obviously you get your information from the kremlin or other equally dubious source or you've been brainwashed by the media to think in a certain way. let me put this into words so you'll understand my point. you think that if someone associates himself with a movement that he is part of that movement or supports it. this is not true, but this is what media has been telling everyone all the time. this is how the media fucks with your brain. you just said in #70 stop arguing black & white, but reality is you are doing that yourself. it doesn't help at all that the media helps drive this narrative even though it is not true, but it just seems like the average iq of a journalist is slightly below everyone's shoe size or his/her job depends on writing shit that hits the fan, so people need to buy more of the manipulated truth.
2021-04-19 14:46
1 reply
So many words, not a single argument.
2021-04-19 20:18
what you're saying is complete bullshit, he's done literally NOTHING wrong
2021-04-19 15:49
19 replies
i came to the same conclusion writes something about "spoonfed by media" meanhwile blabbering like a cremlin bot no point in discussing anything with such ppl either he is fakeflagging too or its a russian-german some of those miserable folk are just ultra nationalistic whilst not even living in their country just like the turks supporting erdogan in germany lmao
2021-04-19 16:29
5 replies
A debate ends when the opposite tries to discredit you instead of further discussing.
2021-04-19 20:17
4 replies
when you say something like 1+1 is 3 i will discredit you and stop discussing with you
2021-04-19 20:37
3 replies
Then educate me pls, has he no ties/views to/of right wing extremists? Just that pls
2021-04-19 20:44
2 replies
Lmao your basic defense to any point given to you is just blablabla your point *proof* nothing. You even go against basic science and resort yourself to mocking others and flaging them. Hypocrit.
2021-04-19 23:44
does not matter to me what his ties are, he should not be treated in the way he was and i am glad someone is standing up for their beliefs and challenging putin, a far right democracy is better than a leftist dictatorship(for me, a leftist)
2021-04-20 00:47
Proof me wrong. Why dont u defuse the arguments instead of blubbering?
2021-04-19 20:15
12 replies
Because at this point of time, with Russia clearly having showed that they can assassinate opponents/former spies/jail journalists, fabricate evidences if needed, there is no way to prove such a thing. Next you will deny the existence of the troll farms too? When you accuse someone you are the one supposed to provide said "proofs" anyway, it's not the other way around. What are your proofs? Would they stand in a neutral court? The one given by a corrupted government that tried to assassinate the defendant? WTF??
2021-04-19 23:48
7 replies
Russia showed what? assassinate who? who died? stop saying bullshit. A poison so lethal that its didn't kill anyone to this point, and what u don't mention, a poison not exclusive to only Russia. You have said all of that, but it all not proved either, you don't make sense. "When you accuse someone you are the one supposed to provide said "proofs" anyway, it's not the other way around." where is your proof? you accuse the same way, but in all those cases, all that's been said in media is highly likely, is that your proof? That kind of logic accepted in court? If it would, then there's already would be a decision on this, but there's in none.
2021-04-20 17:13
6 replies
Hahahah that's some next level of denial there, you didn't dare to claim journalist weren't jailed that's nice at least. There are lists of proven assassination around that your own gov doesn't even deny, and many were it's highly suspected to the point where it would make 0 sense for other partys to have comendited such assassination. It's not the first time Russia failed an assassination attempt with a nerve agent nor will it be the last too. Sergei Skripal and his daughter for example. How come Navalny lost 8 kg in a single month before even starting his hunger strike? That's a 2000 calorie defecit right there, are you implying that even in prison it's all staged and his backers are so powerfull that they can even do those shit without Putin knowing ? Hahaha And yeah here is where he got moved to: dailystorm.ru/obschestvo/byvshie-zeki-v-.. Disgusting. In 2020, Russia ranked 129th out of 180 countries in the Corruption Perceptions Index by Transparency International, ranking lowest in Europe Your courts are actually included as well. Your own denizens think so too anyway, you are just a boot licker while I waste my time translating and checking sources in russia as well. But look at your court lol: On Friday, Russian prosecutors asked a court to label Navalny’s Anti-Corruption Foundation and the network of his regional offices “extremist” organisations in a move that would outlaw them in Russia and could result in jail time for their members. Nice isn't it? I'm willing to waste my time with people, but there is a limit and they have to be worth it. Edit: His blood test got leaked, with such high potassium level he is clearly at a massive risk of cardiac arrest. If nothing change he is done for. Anything to say?
2021-04-20 18:34
5 replies
"There are lists of proven assassination around that your own gov doesn't even deny, and many were it's highly suspected to the point where it would make 0 sense for other partys to have comendited such assassination." give info about those, stop giving baseless opinions without any information. From my privious post - "all that's been said in media is 'highly likely', is that your proof? That kind of logic accepted in court?" I was talking about Skripal case, and how can you give it as an example when its not proven? stop giving fakes. About Navalny weight i don't know, i have no idea where you got this information and how you can be sure that's it's true, so forget it. About where he was moved - it's a prison not a resort for him to spend his time comfortably. Transparency International - why would organisations like those say any truth about Russia with all this propaganda flying around everywhere.. be real man, its the farthest thing they gonna do. As for their transparency haha, yeah sure.. "Your own denizens think so too anyway" as many people as many opinions, don't lump everyone here okay? bootlicker? whose boots exactly am i licking? did i say anything about Putin? I am trying to be sensible and don't accept farce as facts. About extremists - those guys try to get underage kids to come to those unauthorized meetings of theirs, they launched campaigns everywhere in the internet, they want to basically ruin their future ahead of them for their benefit! is that normal? by the way they don't even try to coordinate the rally with the gov, not because it won't work, but because they don't need it as they care not about extras on the streets. What members are you talk about, all the top brass except one, has moved outside Russia a long time ago when the was no extremist claims. "His blood test got leaked, with such high potassium level he is clearly at a massive risk of cardiac arrest. If nothing change he is done for." nothing gonna happen to him, mark my words, he wants attention, and that's what it's all about. As for you, you just a naive person to believe in all that media says
2021-04-20 19:32
4 replies
HAHAHAHAHA you are a CLOWN of the highest order. What about the assassination of Boris Nemtsov? I'm sure you have some well made explanation for it. Everyone with a bit of knowledge about what russia does knows that Alexander Valterovich Litvinenko was assassinated under the under direction of the FSB and with the approval of president Vladimir Putin and then FSB director Nikolai Patrushev. Tells me more about this russian anti propaganda because what I know isn't common knowledge for 99% of westerners, you think they are investing in some sort of vast anti russia conspiracy when sadly no one cares? It's not the cold war anymore, Russia weight is not as signifiant as it used to be and doesn't stir the mass the slighest bit here. Let's not dwell on the military assassnation with even more direct proofs. Navaln's potassium level is already so high he is at risk of having a cardiac arrest any day. There are medical reports from the detention facility, you won't see any rebutal from the gov saying he didn't lose that weight. If that was the case they would instantly provide such things and we all know it. You are calling me naive when i go out of my way to look up russian articles/news, translate them, look at the sources, funding etc. Sure buddy. Tell me a bit more why are journalists in such a controlled state arrested for high treason like Ivan Safronov? It's cool that they can keep behind the bars for months without telling them any of the charges because *high treason*^^. That's certainly not a trick to deter them from ever speaking against the gov in the future amirite. Gtfo with your BS.
2021-04-20 21:32
3 replies
Its nice to see you ignore all i say, and keep bombarding me with questions)) most of cases you speak of is suspected but not proved, you take proofs too lightly as - "Everyone with a bit of knowledge about what russia does knows that" blablabla.. thats an opinion or suspicion, not proof, so - "HAHAHAHAHA you are a CLOWN of the highest order" right back at you, friend)) "You are calling me naive when i go out of my way to look up russian articles/news, translate them, look at the sources, funding etc. Sure buddy." man.. that why i call you naive, you think that's just because you took some anti-russian resource and got an article from there, its proves you're right? nice logic man)) In Russia we also have - anti/more or less neutral/and pro-government media. You clearly use anti-russian media source and think that's its good enough to prove something? haha ok, your "BS" is nice to read and to refute, keep it going if u want.
2021-04-20 21:57
2 replies
In the light of recent event you looks even more disgusting than before. Clapclap lapdog.
2021-05-01 13:24
1 reply
what are you even talking about? I won't know unless you write it down normally. Why insult me? just cuz i don't agree with you?
2021-05-02 11:58
I don't have time to heal other brainwashed people's brains
2021-04-20 08:29
3 replies
u dont stand up for yourself, weak and sad
2021-04-20 15:12
2 replies
you're sad, sad
2021-04-20 20:46
also, standing up for myself on some csgo related forum and arguing with brainwashed people, ugh
2021-04-20 21:00
the man whose is connected to WW1 and WW2 after killing others for no reason calls sm a criminal imagine
2021-04-20 11:55
1 reply
I am the reason for ww1, ww2 and nawalnys not so white west anymore, correct!
2021-04-20 15:13
 | 
Finland HARD4ENCE
This guy is done for, sadly. But he knew the consequences when he decided to leave german ground.
2021-04-19 13:22
gl mr retard
2021-04-19 13:30
any Navalners?
2021-04-19 13:33
1 reply
 | 
Nigeria kamlot955
KEKW
2021-04-19 13:36
the government just took over the mafia's part, u know to much ur getting evacuated and there are many options for this today. u can be discredited, u can be blackmailed u can be just shot dead. whatever u like.
2021-04-19 13:45
why are mods deleting comments in here? do they delete all the comments that go against their political view??
2021-04-19 13:47
11 replies
Dunno but copy pasta comments like #26 #46 should go.
2021-04-19 14:04
no, they delete baits from braindead users like ZywOo_TOP1_s1mple_TOP2
2021-04-19 14:28
9 replies
Wtf rude Unexpected from you
2021-04-19 19:26
8 replies
only because i read this guys posts, he is worse men(( (and maybe because his flag)
2021-04-19 20:02
7 replies
Ok. But you seem to be a fakeflagger mate.
2021-04-19 20:06
6 replies
the english are worse at their own language than many other countries e.g. germans
2021-04-19 20:19
5 replies
I didn't say anything about your language mate. You know too much about Russia and that's weird for a Brit. Are you actually interested in what happens in Russia?
2021-04-19 20:21
4 replies
sry idk i watched NFKRZ's video on the topic just at the time he was arrested, and he's a russian youtuber who doesn't support Putin, so I know a bit. Also Navalny's poisoning was national news here on the BBC so yeah I think I would have heard about him anyway
2021-04-19 20:24
3 replies
Hmm, interesting. Some time ago, there was a vid on yt, where the interviewer was asking British people if they could mark Russia on map. 80 % couldn't do that. So, i suppose, the majority of the English don't even know about our existence( i mean Eastern Europe), but i might be wrong.
2021-04-19 20:30
2 replies
In these interviews they always ask a ton of ppl questions then pick the dumbest ones :D trust me your average brit defo knows where Russia is lol
2021-04-19 20:35
Most belgians could place it on the map, I doubt british are dumber. My 9 y old kid could do it honestly ^^. They just cherry pick the dumbest people.
2021-04-19 23:51
putin criminal should be jailed for the rest of his life
2021-04-19 13:57
4 replies
 | 
Sweden ShageN
+99999999999999999999
nt pissed bulgarian flag
2021-04-19 14:42
2 replies
Cry
2021-04-19 19:13
flag
2021-04-20 00:25
Russia Omegalul
2021-04-19 14:04
1 reply
 | 
Sweden ShageN
+111111111
People starve when then starve themselves
2021-04-19 14:06
7 replies
He lost 8 kg + before starting his strike in less than 2 months. He clearly knew what was going to happen, last ditch effort to draw attention/raise awareness and not get finished.
2021-04-19 14:13
6 replies
loosing 8kg got me as proof. never happened to anyone before who had to work physical for the fist time.
2021-04-19 14:19
5 replies
You are implying he lost only fat due to his lack of physical work here and didn't build any muscle mass. 1 kg of fat equates to 7700 calories roughly. That's over 60 000 calories in a time frame of one month, so we are speaking of a 2000 calorie deficit per day. Given his age and condition even if he had to work physically a lot he wouldn't pass over 3200 metabolism per day, and that if he is still able to work properly. That would mean they were giving him 1200 calorie of food per day. Well below the minimum basal metabolism. Sound super healthy, the new auschwitz diet?? Edit: bet they didn't even give him any physical labor to prevent him from having any contact. That still push my point.
2021-04-19 14:35
4 replies
Like we are all batteries from the same production charge :D Your calculation is worth nothing. You are pushin your agenda with zero proofs. I think its just a „bit“ early to call for auschwitz. I understand in your brain u want to be so bad a nazi slasher, but maybe u are just a keyboard warrior with no substance in his so called arguments
2021-04-19 20:33
1 reply
Look at #204 he falls perfectly in line with said prediction. "Nazi slasher" what kind of bs is this? I have never typed anything against Germany in my life. The named diet was just to emphasys how dire such a loss is. No matter what bullshit you are trying to push 8 kg in a month is a 2000 calorie deficit per day. That's unhealty and you can verify it easily. When you have such a deficit it results in a slower metabolism, lowered immune system etc. You don't lose that much weigh under any normal detention condition. I looked around and there is nowhere any mention of him having to do any kind of manual labour. That would be utterly stupid given the contacts that would come with it. How am I a keyboard warrior? Did I threaten you in any kind of way? Did I flex on you by pretending to be superior or some shit like that? Nope.
2021-04-19 23:34
I actually did live off of 1200 calories a day and lost more than 8kg in 2 months with barely any workout, just saying
2021-04-19 20:50
1 reply
That's actually plausible, over a 2 months period of time and even logical. Your basal metabolism would be around 2200 with a sedentary lifestyle and minimal exercises for a male, unless you would be incredibly short.
2021-04-19 23:17
 | 
Lebanon Dogman69
Omg this clown tries to get attention for 10 years or more, just like Kasparov. Nobody cares of him. Hes a populist supported by european and american "democrats" and only has the electorat of children and naive russian western-lickers. Forget about him. Believing he can be a president of Russia is taking it as some kindergarden.
2021-04-19 14:09
3 replies
can't disagree
2021-04-19 14:19
+1
2021-04-19 15:51
+1, Based
2021-04-20 21:36
huh i misread that as nafany for some odd reason I can't believe nobody cares about navalny
2021-04-19 14:38
Yeah, but they moved him to another correctional colony which has "hospital" but this still a colony which is worse than previous one
2021-04-19 14:43
He will end like Magnitskiy or Marcinkevich aka Tesak, suddenly.
2021-04-19 14:43
Be careful about russian bots in chat boyz.
2021-04-19 14:56
4 replies
- detected - clear cache
2021-04-19 20:26
Different opinion - bot? Are you retarded?
2021-04-20 11:39
2 replies
I didnt say everyone was a bot. Keep slurping Putin propaganda mate.
2021-04-20 11:50
1 reply
Putin is everywhere!
2021-04-20 13:17
this guy would destroy Russia within months because he's US marionette if Russia would want to have him dead, he'd be dead long time LMAO
2021-04-19 15:38
1 reply
Only poisoned him with nerve agent once That’s actually very kind
2021-04-20 15:18
Dead Boris Nemtsov > Alive Navalny
2021-04-19 15:43
funny how the media promoted this criminal and clown to unimaginable proportions.
2021-04-19 15:57
12 replies
Because western politicians invested too much money in him and now they are very nervous)
2021-04-19 16:11
10 replies
Yeah right))
2021-04-19 16:18
and it's even more funny that all sorts of fools shove shitty politics into the temple of CS))
2021-04-19 16:26
Lmao if that was the case Putin would leverage those proofs in a second and no sanctions would be applied upon Russia from said country in fear of retaliation/divulging those. A child can understand that.
2021-04-19 19:18
7 replies
Really dude? Do you think any "proof" would matter in the political game? Sanctions come because Putin's Russia interests and the west are antagonistic and everything else are just excuses.
2021-04-20 21:39
2 replies
The political game is more complex than that, as shown by the german's backing of sanctions if something were to happens to Navalny. That is in direct conflict with the economic interest they have in finishing the gas pipeline, because it would clearly jeopardize it. So yeah proofs are often used to leverage/prevent retaliation and so on.
2021-04-20 21:49
1 reply
Should have specified. I mean the US and countries like the UK regarding Russia. Germany is indeed between a rock and a hard place regarding that pipeline.
2021-04-20 21:51
oh yes, the West applies "so much" evidence to anything that balabolit. Navalny sat down for violating a suspended sentence for stealing money from a French firm. this is a very tricky move on the part of this political dummy. relax, this is far from a Western affair.
2021-04-22 22:50
3 replies
Don't you have anything else to do? Replying 3 days later in such a poor fashion. In the meantime we had another nice example of how your gov crackdown on peacefull protests etc./Democracy at it's finest; call me back when Putin isn't president anymore in 1 or 2 decades.
2021-04-22 23:12
2 replies
better call back, after 10 years as you turn from a village to a superpower
2021-04-23 15:48
1 reply
????? Cute, I'm sure that's a really important issue for most people unlike useless stuff like.....democracy, life expectancy, quality of life etc. Putin without natural ressources, like my country, would bankrupt Russia in 2 weeks lmao.
2021-04-23 18:02
Russians are just like americans
2021-04-20 00:51
Do you really think he didn't knew that returning to Russia will be a death sentence? LMAO.He just sacrificed himself, now lets see if this will change something, but most likely not.
2021-04-19 16:08
1 reply
Well he raised awareness to the point sanctions were applied, let's see if they have the balls to go for round 2 and finish him off. Bet they wish they killed him years ago.
2021-04-19 19:19
oh no did he hurt his wrist against heroic?
2021-04-19 16:32
This gov vs nav battle is such a douche and turd type of things lmao
2021-04-19 16:33
Bro is trying to be a martyr. I am not for him, nor am I against him. I just think he is making all the wrong decisions in his life if he wants to keep living.
2021-04-19 16:35
1 reply
It's a bit late for that, he was going to get killed even if he stayed outside of Russia, by staying relevant he is staling a bit and still raising awareness about the corruption issues etc. What was he supposed to do at this point? Not much apart from that move. Some people are willing to die for their ideology.
2021-04-19 19:28
Omg this clown tries to get attention for 10 years or more, just like Kasparov. Nobody cares of him. Hes a populist supported by european and american "democrats" and only has the electorat of children and naive russian western-lickers. Forget about him. Believing he can be a president of Russia is taking it as some kindergarden.
2021-04-19 16:41
1 reply
B1T | 
Ukraine devitt
what else could you expect from putin supporter, too much vata in your delusional head
2021-04-20 00:05
Expected from this clown
2021-04-19 19:14
 | 
Brazil 520metal
HOPE HE KICKS OFF
2021-04-19 20:27
So this thread is ok, but me just wondering about Sergei Furgal because there are many russians on hltv gets 404?
2021-04-19 20:31
Haha hospital? Read here about this shitty "hospital" dailystorm.ru/obschestvo/byvshie-zeki-v-..
2021-04-19 20:32
5 replies
Is there a way to have this in English? Else i will just use a shitty translator. Edit: nevermind google translate seems to be enough. This is disgusting. There were also deaths in the colonies. In July of this year, Novaya Gazeta reported on the death of the prisoner Gor Hovakimyan. The pathologist told the relatives of the deceased that he had died of pneumonia. At the same time, when examining the body, relatives of the deceased noticed traces of a stun gun under his armpits. The fingers on the man's arms and legs were broken, and the genitals were damaged. But in a conversation with relatives, the doctor was adamant and said that the patient still died of pneumonia. Nice hospital for sure.
2021-04-20 00:02
4 replies
russia is no different from the u.s., that it too has torture facilities like guantanamo, etc.
2021-04-20 10:57
3 replies
Yes I agree, but politicians and journalists don't end up there. Seriously I translated the whole thing he is fucked.....
2021-04-20 13:43
2 replies
it does seem like an overkill? supposedly he was convicted of fraud, but he ends up in torture prison? ahahahahahah, what a country.
2021-04-20 13:44
1 reply
There are only 2 outcome. They extract some fabricated confession under torture to destroy his public image then let him live a couple of years more. Or he doesn't break and he will die in prison. But hey look at Putin's bitches attacking him.
2021-04-20 13:52
convicted criminal, attention hoe without any political program declared the hunger strike. why would I ever care?
2021-04-20 11:49
hoe biden has given a warning to russia if anyhting happens to navalny lol
2021-04-20 13:46
 | 
Armenia Yerevan
Lol.
2021-04-20 16:01
Looks at the disgusting posts of the kremlin's lapdog in the face of recent events.....and they will claim it's normal of course.
2021-05-01 13:27
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.