Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Premade and Report abuse on FACEIT
France Too_Many_boosted_on_Faceit 
The premade on Faceit in addition to abusing elo farming by playing with low levels they abuse the retarted dislike system which allows them to ban a player who is not even toxic, just because they benefit from being several. for exeample 3 toxic premade vs 1 SoloQ friendly, who is going to be banned because of his behavior, who got "unsportman conduct ban" ? The toxic premade? Well no, the single person will be banned for free, because the number makes the strength and therefore the 3 toxic will report you in mass and it is you who will be banned. In addition they taunt you "we will all report you", so you see the deviousness of this system In addition to playing with sons of bitches who will discuss together on TS/Discord and being a big cancer, you are the one who will be banned as a SoloQ player, that's when Faceit will ban premade from SOLOQ???? All time i see 3 or 4 same flag on faceit room i know iplay with trash premade and trash game
2021-04-19 16:59
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
how much?
2021-04-19 17:04
OK | 
Peru TheJuan
stop being toxic then
2021-04-19 17:04
1 reply
I'm not toxic, don't you understand that with this stupid system of "like dislike" like Facebook, it's enough that a number of people (a premade) who don't like you to be banned? Even if you've been an angel for a whole game saying "nt" to every round you can see your FBI go down for free.
2021-04-19 17:10
i agree with elo farming with lower lvl friends. It is kinda cheating in some way
2021-04-19 17:12
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.