Thread has been deleted
Last comment
No main awper in a team
NAF | 
United States theoriez 
So G2 has had some up and down performances after adding Niko and it seems to be okay at the moment but tbh Niko is a shit awper and he is so much better when he rifles. And no one else on the team can really awp, so why awp when you have two top 10 rifles in the world. Like it is not like you are getting any value out of the awp right now. So what do you think would happen if they didn't have a main awp and just 5 rifles.
2021-04-19 17:31
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Their map pool would be shit if they had no awpers
2021-04-19 17:33
2 replies
NAF | 
United States theoriez
it already is shit and someone could awp in certain positions but all I have seen is when they try to lean on awp or do anything with it it goes to shit
2021-04-19 17:34
1 reply
It would only get even shittier,they need a real awper
2021-04-19 17:35
Issue is the current meta basically requires a decent awper being able to work a pick at the start of the round. If they can’t find a awper, I honestly don’t think the team will work out. However I think that NiKo still has potential to be a decent awper (look at ropz for example).
1 reply
true
thats the main problem for the m :D you cant win without tier 1 awper who constantly just rekts everyone like device zywoo simple shiro syrson, they are dominating with the awp and I dont think G2 can be contenders with this roster without awper
3 replies
NAF | 
United States theoriez
Yea but I think that the riflers could get picks the are good enough
2021-04-19 17:36
2 replies
idk but those awpers are dominating everyone so imo I dont think in the long run G2 can be that great just with amanek or niko awping which are not that skilled with awp as the other awpers
2021-04-19 17:37
Thing is with rifles, it’s much harder to get an opening pick, and it’s not always guaranteed because in most maps at the beginning of the round it would be longer range fights. With a awper on the other hand, getting opening kills is much easier because an awper can just post up on a angle, and also the one shot kill.
2021-04-19 17:38
 | 
Argentina atriX^
You simply can't. Their mappool would take a heavy blow because there are maps where you simply cannot go without an AWP. It doesn't matter how good your riflers are. The only maps I think you "could" go without an AWP are Vertigo and Inferno. MAYBE you can include Nuke but that's it. Dust2, Mirage and Train are very reliant on AWPs and so is a big chunk of Overpass. NiKo is a top5 rifler. I wouldn't have him AWP unless he can be as good with it as he is with rifles like in s1mple's case.
2021-04-19 18:13
Amanek is the new kennyS
2021-04-19 18:14
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.