Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Superleague will be created but will disband in few years!!
Romania LegenDDDDDD 
So ... i undestand why the big clubs did this ... But this idiots are very wrong in one way ... They actaully think the entire planet watch only this teams over theyr locals teams 4ever ... I mean i will not watch this dogshit superleague if my country dont have any team there and i know we have 0 chances to get there at all ... They will survive without fans 2 or 3 years and after that i asume many ppl will stop watching and start watching theyr local teams team ... AS a FOOTBAL FAN I DONT GIVE A SINGLE SHIT ABOUT ANY CLUB IN THE SUPERLEAGUE .... THOSE CLUBS REPRESENT NOTHING FOR ME ... AND FOR THEYR OWN FANS ... THEY BETRAYED THEM .... WHEN THOSE CLUBS NEEDED THE FANS MONEY BACK THEM AND LIVED FROM THAT IT WAS GOOD ... .NOW THEY SHITED ON ALL THEYR FANS AND HISTORY BASICLLY ... AND THE REST OF THE CLUBS TOO + There are teams never won UCL ... SPURS / ATL.MADRID / ARSENAL. MAN.city . THERE ARE OUTSIDE OF THE SUPERLEAGUE TEAMS WAY BETTER THAN ARSENAL / SPURS / ATL/MADRID AND THEY WILL NEVER GET A CHANCE TO GET THERe ... WE ARE FORCED TO WATCH ARSENAL LOSING 0-10 EVERYGAME AND GOING 0-20 IN rEGULAR SEASON. SOrry for bad english skills btw ,
2021-04-20 08:12
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
ok
2021-04-20 08:13
3 replies
will u watch SL?
2021-04-20 08:15
2 replies
no I only watch minecraft streams 😎
2021-04-20 08:18
1 reply
ah ok ...i didnt saw the name ... sorry
2021-04-20 08:20
I AM SUPER LEAG
2021-04-20 08:17
this makes no sense at all, people will watch the eupoean super league, even though many are strictly against it. people forget things, really fast. And money wont be a problem, the league and the 15/20 clubs will get massive sponsorships
2021-04-20 08:24
2 replies
Dude ... are u for real ? This is what im trying to say ... They will get the money at the start of course ..... allready talks about 10b $ from some american banks / saudis banks too ... But after 3 or 4 years ... if fans from the other countrys and even thise clubs own fans witch fell betrayed will stop watching the superleague how will get get sponsorship contract again if they have very low viwership .... the sponsors make theyr money from viwership... + again ... u are a german why u will watch that dogshit league over Bundesliga ? =)) BAyern wil win UCL in the next 20 years if UCL STILL SURVIVE THIS KEKW AND I HEARD THE SPONSORS ALLREADY PAYED FIFA/UEFA FOR THE YEARS 3 /4 YEARS ... SO THEY MONEY IN UCL WILL BE ONLY ABIT LOWER OR ACTUALLY ALOT HIGHER IF THEY KEEP THE SAME BUDGETS FOR UCL AND LESS BIG TEAMS ARE THERE u can actually earn more money in UCL ..
2021-04-20 08:30
1 reply
i dont watch bundesliga, boring farmers league
2021-04-20 08:56
 | 
Ukraine McSwell
Cry is free lmao, they got 100 000 of asian / NA / african bandwagoners for each 1 principled EU local fan to watch this.
2021-04-20 08:39
1 reply
U MEAN REGIONS WITCH FOOTBALL IS LIKE 5th -10TH MOST WATCHED ON THOSE COUNTRYS ? THEY WANT TO WATCH ARSENAL GOING 0-20 SEASON BY SEASON A ? THAT WILL BE FUN I THINK
2021-04-20 08:46
ok go cry
2021-04-20 08:55
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.