This shitty idiotic thing will die very soon, you don't need to waste your money on scam money
Just put 1k on every top coin and just wait, some will go up, some will go down but as nobody knows the future, it's easier to get it right.
Cryptocurrencies = decentralized pyramid scheme
bitcoin is for long holds, it will be 100k by the end of summer roughly. so if you invest 10k you will nearly x2, but bitcoin is better for holding for at least couple years.
I would recommend putting $100 into doge coin, since i believe it will not only hit 1 dollar but also grow to about 10.
Ripple also one people recommend
People say btt ada and ltc has biggest potential right now. Im personally into btt and xrp.
Ethereum, nothing else
You gonna thank me later
I'd suggest to wait till the bear market end of year/next year. INvesting now will mean you are probably ending up under water at one point.
There are solid options to get 8-20% on your "fiat" in the crypto space and I would recommend to use that until we hit the bear market.
Plz don't listen to people that suggest to invest in meme coins like doge just cause some tiktok guys and elon shill it. (tiktok cuz brainless, elon cuz fun)
This is the biggest hint we are well advanced in the bullrun already, retails throw in their money on garbage without fundamentals.
imo i think its going to have a huge dip soon like it did in 2018 after the first hype wave. I would buy after it dips cause i think it will eventually bounce back
if you want to invest only 5k just put that money into some smaller project with lower marketcap than btc/eth like polkadot or cardano (do your own research, these are only examples)
dunno how you have 40K eur at 21 without any investments
For now, if i had 5k to put in Crypto, I should put it all in Eth and Stake it on Binance. The Eth2.0 are close and it gonna be a good pump on the prize ;)
If you do it, don't forget to PM me to give me my 5% bonus for the tip :D
stocks are better, i recommend you SP500
If you want to gamble, go to a casino.
If you want to invest, buy stocks.
if youre going for crypto, bitcoin and unironically dogecoin seem like the best investments, but Id actually invest in WWE stocks, currently sitting in record profits and trimming their staff down so even more money to be made
doge man doge, doge $1 soon
The most underrated and useful coin to invest in, has tons of partnerships and it will steadily grow.
Losers cant pump and dump it, if u want a longterm investment get it. I got it at 6c, its gonna hit atleast $2 by end of next year imo. Currently 20cents
30k at 21? are you doing onlyfans or some shit?
id say dont invest in bitcoin thats very dumb at this point, it might increase in value it might lose value, many people made millions from bitcoin imagine that also many people lost their money if someone made cash from it
For long term, just bitcoin, rest are garbage and will hit zero, eventually.
If you want to gamble, go to a casino.
China can do a 51% attack on bitcoin. Invest in stonks instead
These currencies are an ecological aberration, which will one day be banned. Moreover, to confine the "manipulations" by investing in private rather than public currencies is idiotic and the list of examples of scams and manipulations is already longer than for the classical currencies.
Never put all the eggs in one basket, if you got 5k, consider investing most of it in Bitcoins, then split the cash into different criptos [search it up].
Use that money to come to Brazil
Many coins are predicted to rise. I've some investments in different coins, and I always check predictions on coins before buying them (and other stuff). Bitcoin is predicted to be at least 250k in 2025.
It's a risk, try put it in alts, although the market is highly volatile rn.
Would go for mainly just ETH and have some ADA, Chainlink, LTC
I went pretty huge into nano at 2$, its now 10$. I really like it, next to zero fees and fast transactions
why the fuck are you asking a bunch of 16 year olds about financial advice?
u seem a little more sensible than the average kid asking about crypto here so u inspired me to give u some actual good advice.
1) look into hardware wallets, do some research and buy one.
2) take your time to learn how it works so u don't make some costly mistake. write down your passphrase and hide it somewhere safe (only u have access). memorize it as well and periodically make sure u remember it (i recall mines in my head every single day for example, don't trust your memory TOO much :P).
3) put your 5k in some exchange, buy BITCOIN. stay away from shitcoins, eth included. if u wanna gamble for some higher returns take maximum 1k, put half of that in ETH and spread half between some other coins that have potential. but it's gonna take quite a bit more effort to do this intelligently and 200% compounded a year with btc should already sound more than good enough...
4) move your btc to your hardwallet. transfer a tiny amount first, then reset your wallet and load the passphrase back to make sure everything is in order. then send the rest.
5) don't sell it until 2032-2036, unless u don't mind being a btc pizza guy. by that point u may not need to sell it at all :P but if u have to, the fiat price of btc will be pretty stable by then and u won't be kicking yourself about making 10x more if u just held longer. but let me put a little caveat here: it's ok to take a little profit if it's gonna prevent u from panic selling when the price swings down. it's easier to hold when u're already "in the green". if u do have the right mindset though, never sell a single satoshi, as that just costs u money in the longterm.
6) keep your seedphrase safe. anybody that has access to it basically co-owns the btc with u.
7) enjoy the ride :)