Thread has been deleted
Last comment
You believe in God, I believe in my Waifu
Greece Atsapypoc 
Christianity is about believing in someone that is all good, loves you, will forgive you, and is always there for you. I'm sure the average Christian will agree with that statement. You don't see God with your eyes or hear him with your ears. Nonetheless you do. Knowing that he is there comforts you and helps you become a better person. It's a hard and sad world and religion gives people a place to go. It gives people hope. Over the generations people's beliefs changed. People around my age are not particularly known for being religious and sometimes are seen as the opposite. Less people believe in God and even less worship him. God will never die but may be forgotten by the mainstream. With no religion to get behind, what happens when this world is too much? Most will get a partner. They bring love, comfort and meaning into a lot of people's lives. But people are different and maybe simply not interested in you. There is nothing wrong with them or you because you're not together. What do you do when the loneliness and hardships of life overwhelm you? How do you fight an internal strife without anyone else? Do you wait for the right person to come along? Every day you wait as this world tears your soul in two. Wait till you wither away or until it's too late. You watch TV and movies, you listen to music, podcasts, and play video games and sports. When you are going through a hard time these can be seen as good escapes from the world. That's when you see them. You believe in them. You watched the whole show so you know everything about them. You collect plushies of them. You talk to them even when they are not there. You need them, sometimes to the point where you cry over them. They give your life meaning and give you the strength to be a better person. You love them and you know they love you. The same could be said for Christianity. You believe in him. You read the Bible so you know everything about him. You collect crucifixes of him. You pray to him even when he is not physically there. You need him and sometimes cry over him. He gives your life meaning and gives you the strength to be a better person. You love him and you know Jesus loves you. I believe that everyone needs something to believe in. I believe that need is why many turn to God and waifus. This need is important as it allows humanity to continue. So the question now is if you believe in yourself. A good relationship with a fictional character shouldn't be about being lonely. They give you self-confidence and respect. They push you and you know you can fall back on them when things get hard. I want to make something pro waifu. People act like it's just a joke but to me it's not. To me as the generations go on and people lose their way they will turn to waifus. Unlike God your waifu doesn't think you're sinful. Horrible things are done in God's name, not your waifu's name. Christianity shuns the lust inside all of us. You lust over your waifu and it's okay. You get all the benefits of a relationship with Jesus having a waifu but one. It is socially acceptable to be a Christian in most countries no matter what some people say. You may be shunned and bullied for having a waifu. They may expect you to get over them one day. So think about if you truly love her and decide. Some will not choose God or a Waifu. Just because you don't have a waifu doesn't mean you have to turn to God. Some may be Christian and have waifus. They get their meaning from both. In conclusion, you worship your waifu and may not even know it. Whatever happens, just know that life is hard and sometimes may not even be worth it. But you will find something or someone to believe in. Promise yourself that you will keep that special thing as long as you want and need it.
2021-04-21 01:22
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
I believe in the one true God, the black man/woman
2021-04-21 01:22
 | 
United States drac0z
i r8 this copypasta 10/10
2021-04-21 01:23
BB | 
United States breasts
i believe in both ,didn't read tho
2021-04-21 01:26
Didn't read but I believe in god and waifus belong to hell
2021-04-21 01:28
honda | 
Brazil kindo
tldr
2021-04-21 01:29
2 replies
degenerate
2021-04-21 01:40
1 reply
+1 ^_^ hltv users never failed me, better than gf
2021-04-21 02:32
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32
I believe I commented here about a similar subject in another one of your threads, friend: hltv.org/forums/threads/2422199/ive-fall.. I think both are an inclination as to not exist in reality but only as a figment of materialistic viewpoints and of course, idolisation. It's perfectly fine if you are religious or have a "waifu", you won't get any judgement from me.
2021-04-21 01:36
4 replies
+1 didnt read either post but read ur comment and it passes the "based" quality control
2021-04-21 01:43
1 reply
 | 
Thanks, friend. :D Always a pleasure. ;) Have a good day.
+1 escaping reality by loving something, that doesnt exist isnt right.
2021-04-21 01:45
Thanks for your high quality messages as always mr jonty
2021-04-21 02:34
Probably copypasta and simply a bait, but I`ll answer. Firstly, I think that god and waifu both are things for fooling yourself. Both dont exist, both just make you escape reality. "Do you wait for the right person to come along?" - probably people, who believe in god or waifu do, but people, who actually know, that life depends only on you. People, who believe in god and waifu will just "stay AFK", "accept theirfelves" and etc. I mean, being yourself is good, but all people have bad sides and they should fight them. All of us should want to become better and all of it depends on our moves. Only we make our life. "Being AFK" - being lonely sad and unhappy. P.S. Most of anime are shit quality cartoons for people with trash taste, so believing in waifu is more cringe, then believe in god.
6 replies
 | 
Posting a reality check can be perceived as being cruel to be kind and there is nothing wrong with that in a sense, so I respect your opinions. :) PS: I guess this completely depends upon the anime in question. The Avatar cartoon is a western cartoon drawn to be perceived as anime but is obviously for kids. Anime has a wide array of great genres but the problem is anime has too many and caters to every tastes, even to the bizarre and creepy.
2021-04-21 01:47
5 replies
I dont think The Avatar catroon is obviously for kids. Rewatched it a year ago and I think this cartoon is really deep. A story, that we look from both sides: "good guys" - (Aang, Katara, Soka, Toph) and "bad guys" - (Zuko, Azula, Mei, Thai lee), this is really cool and unique when we look it from the both sides. The characters are very well written, all of them have their own story, which shows their progression as a personality. Through this anime we see Zuko`s growth, his changes are huge, even tho he makes a lot of mistakes, he still goes on the good side, its very unique, when we see the actual villain way from horrible person to really good one. All this happens because of the events happening with him, people surrounding him and etc. For most of Anime this is just a dream. I`ve seen about+- 100 anime serials/films and I can say, that I`ve checked one of the best ones, that exist, and all of them are still way below The Avatar! P.S. Ofc Im not saying there arent really good anime. I like Steins;Gate, Great teacher Onizuka, First step and etc. shikimori.one/yppi/list/anime/mylist/com.. - my shikimori list if you are interested in my anime ratings.
2021-04-21 01:59
4 replies
 | 
Thanks, I'll definitely look over this. ^^ Yeah, Avatar would kind of fall under the "shounen" aspect of genre if it were anime (despite being drawn as such, leading to the common misconception), it's demographic is a younger audience but has some heavy, deep and influential themes that border on the PG/adult mark which is a common trope for most cartoons. I love Avatar because it reminds me a lot of Naruto in terms of in-depth lore and character development, which is excellent as it's one of my all-time favourite anime. Definitely an underrated gem that I feel sorry for after M. Night Shyamalan effectively killed it.
2021-04-21 02:04
3 replies
Naruto is kinda overrated by people, who watched it on their childhood and underrated by people, who found it too late, I think. Even tho, the 3rd or 4th war (I dont remember the number of it :D) is really bad plotwise, the other part of anime is still really really good. A lot of characters, well written characters and all of them have their own story, that we see though anime, which is huge work, I respect that! Probably too much flashbacks and some stupid plot moments (for example how easily Naruto persuades Nagato and etc.). Also love Jiraya arc with 3 kids from rain country, the atmopshere of this is amazing, also very tragic arc, which is also really cool!
2021-04-21 02:12
2 replies
 | 
Yeah, it is definitely up and down in terms of plotlines and the fact it constantly over evaluates friendship overall can be rather annoying but it's the finer details, like you excellently detailed. :D Definitely overrated by some but unnecessarily hated by others, it's still within one of the GOAT anime and the Top 3 Shounen Jump of all-time next to Dragon Ball and One Piece. PS: The less said about those fillers, the better...
2021-04-21 02:16
1 reply
Fillers are fillers... Kind of a challenge, actually xD I havent seen Dragon Ball, but tried to check One Piece. Unfortunately dropped it on like +-150th episode cuz of the plot. It was sooo daaaaamn straight! The same things were happening every arc, so I`ve got bored on the last one. I suspect, that the continuance of One Piece should be better, but Im so lazy... This anime is actually huge, this probably stops me. My childhoods Shounens are Naruto and Bleach. Naruto is good on plot + setting, Bleach is atmosphere and fighting! If you havent checked Bleach, I highly recommend it only for great soundtracks and exciting fights! I actually think, that Bleach is the best anime in terms of soundtracks, there are just too much good ones!
2021-04-21 02:25
 | 
Russia inejxx
sorri i did not read
2021-04-21 01:56
 | 
Brazil RmM_oo
wtf ofc i worship mt waifu, her ass, her tities (peace be upon them) even her dick
2021-04-21 01:58
didn't read
2021-04-21 02:13
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.