Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Tottenham, Liverpool, City, Chelsea, Man United
slaxz- | 
Germany GermanHLTVAmbassador 
If I were a fan of one of these clubs I would be fucking livid. They conspire to make their own breakaway league going against all of their fans. After realizing how big the outrage actually is they together time a club statement in which they pull out of the league, but every single team except for Arsenal fails to apologize in the slightest or to admit mistakes. They even had the audacity to say they had the best intentions and were acting in the aims of achieving financial fair play. EPL fans, rid yourself of this cancer that has infected your clubs. Kroenke out, FSG out, Levy out, Glazer out
2021-04-21 09:14
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
can someone tldr this drama for me
2021-04-21 09:15
28 replies
Yep TLDR: soccer fangirl continues crying and malding :)
2021-04-21 09:16
1 reply
You're the one who's malding. I'm seeing you on every single thread about the Super Leauge. Get a grip moron.
2021-04-21 18:14
12 clubs tried to go against all their fans in order to get more money, when they got the blowback they didn't have the decency to hold a press conference or anything, but basically just said "we're out" instead of an apology or anything
2 replies
Actually, Arsenal made a statement saying that they've done a big mistake and apoligize for that
2021-04-21 15:37
1 reply
That is why they are not included in the thread name, still an apology won't do it. Changes have to happen.
2021-04-21 17:20
European fans malding, cus Americans were trying to save soccer.
2021-04-21 10:01
22 replies
stay away from our sport yankee. do some half-court shots and play jeopardy during breaks.
2021-04-21 10:05
4 replies
Nobody wants to save your shitty boring game (game not a sport) buddy. Enjoy watching your players act so feminine, soft and beta that majority of the time it’s just them lying on the pitch and the other half them standing by corner flags just to end the game with an exciting score line like 0-0 or 1-0 lmao. The most underdeveloped game, so far back in its development it is hilarious :)
2021-04-21 10:07
3 replies
over billions of people wants watch it
2021-04-21 12:39
2 replies
Popularity isn’t quality my friend :) But expected reply from a challenged soccer fangirl lmao
2021-04-21 14:20
1 reply
 | 
Moldova x1fy
referring to football as soccer in 2021 be like
2021-04-21 18:16
you guys are weird af....u socialize ur sports and capatalize ur population u got it all wrong, sport is for everyone to make it in
2021-04-21 10:09
16 replies
And 5 teams were able to qualify. What’s the problem? You don’t want the top clubs to stay competitive??
2021-04-21 10:12
15 replies
the problem is that its not an open format as it should be, anyone has the chance to win it if they got the right philosphy and manager with a decent team...we have seen before with Bayer Leverkusen and Porto and also many players who wasnt recognized b4 their succes in the champions league made headlines while playing big teams and went on to become legends...Such as a russian player who was sick in Arsenal after being bought from a nobody russian team and also willian, douglas costa, deco etc sooo much to be said
2021-04-21 10:15
14 replies
Yeah everyone got a chance to win a single game. Not a championship tho. Look at Bundesliga: very competitive league, new team wins every year right ? You are so unbelievably dumb and challenged, just like any soccer fangirl. Soccer is stuck in medieval times whilst other sports are keeping up with times :) Keep living in denial, butthurt delusional eutard
2021-04-21 11:46
13 replies
ur so stupid honestly "championship" i have seen it many times wolfsburg...leichester city either way this is how u ruin the entire football scene and the only girl here is you with....bullshit with 0 iq but ur a femboy american so i get it...corrupt country whos totall system is in shambles. who the FK socialize a fking sport? IDIOTS, there are many teams who was made it far in the champions league or even when it most recent Ajax who almost got in the finals. Bayer leverkusen won it with nobodys but a gr8 manager and talent also porto its much to be said but u come here and talk about something you have 0 knowledge about and truly showing what america is all about greed and trying to make it "about the fans or people" when its all greed and 0 oppurtinity for the rest, its called the "champions league" for a reason where the best meet the best and we have seen big upsets MANY times deluded burgican..keep fakeflagging btw no life weirdo
2021-04-21 12:23
its so cringe how guys also trying to copy our fan culture...it will never happend cause you got 0 meaning behind it.
2021-04-21 12:21
6 replies
Nobody is trying to copy your non-existent CuLtUrE buddy. It is dead. You have no values. Your game is stuck in its development and will never evolve into a 21sr century sport :)
2021-04-21 14:26
5 replies
stats speaks for itself no value u say...hahaha and americans got no culture other then screaming "freedom" "commi" and "fking liberals" the most braindead 1st world country ever
2021-04-21 15:02
4 replies
>talks about some non-existent culture >stats speak for themselves N1 lmao
2021-04-21 17:54
3 replies
you dont have a culture u only get insipired and take other cultures lol
2021-04-21 17:58
2 replies
Still better than bunch of socially inept animals fighting each other for clubs that never give a single fuck about them lol
2021-04-21 18:02
1 reply
if u only what football culture is ;) ignorant like always most of them might be stupid but dont say that the players dont care about them litteraly every player in the EU backed the fans and wasnt for it thats why the assholes got rekt...it would never happend in the US tho
2021-04-21 18:08
this is ur passion worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=w.. fking cringe weirdoes
2021-04-21 12:25
2 replies
This is your passion: bunch of uneducated retarded animals fighting with each other just bc the other fans were born in another city lmao. Go wank on a second video youtu.be/yX4W5P9Cnk0 youtu.be/cTIuzGRkunQ
2021-04-21 14:22
1 reply
youtube.com/watch?v=iPky4WHt9FEhttps://w.. ez youtube.com/watch?v=7OpIhHKFVwk cringe and please dont speak about education since u guys are known to be some of the most ignorant countries in the world
2021-04-21 15:02
2021-04-21 12:50
1 reply
>fEmBoYs Isn’t your trash ass game is stuck in 19th century and is considered by everyone the most feminine and beta game to be ever played ?
2021-04-21 14:23
 | 
Czech Republic Peks123
+1
2021-04-21 09:15
They all backed out last night though dude check the news edit: thank god
1 reply
Did you read it?
2021-04-21 09:17
They shouldn't have backed out. It'd have pressured the corrupt UEFA to accept their terms. People don't want Super League but they're forgetting how corrupt the UEFA is. UEFA is saved by all this hate on the super league as the focus is still on it and not on the bad history of UEFA mafia.
2021-04-21 09:20
4 replies
I do not like the UEFA either, but going from one corrupt league of elites to another corrupt league of elites which is also a closed society? No thank you. I'd rather get shanked by UEFA and Infantino.
2021-04-21 09:20
3 replies
But they should do something about UEFA. They're one of the biggest corrupt orgs.
2021-04-21 09:21
2 replies
Definitely. UEFA used the outrage of the ESL to push their own CL reform that nobody wanted. I am not with them, we only have a common enemy.
2021-04-21 09:24
1 reply
Exactly. This new format got literally no attention cuz of this ESL hate.
2021-04-21 09:26
 | 
Finland Faust_fSt
Best possible outcome would be: First of all the "Super League" would not happen, not in any way even for a day, but it would be clear that they really tried to make it happen - that it wasn't just a bargaining tactic with UEFA about UCL money distribution. Secondly, every club that signed would be relegated 3 divisions lower, regardless of how much they back-peddle now and complain about how much they regret/were financially pressured into it - go earn your tv money in League Two, while paying your players the salaries you have signed to pay. Third, players should not be banned from any international competition. And finally, the American and Asian investment bankers trying to push this "renovation of football" into a franchise league, would go broke and in prison for having billions in debt, just expecting to make more billions by leeching off the world's greatest sport. P.S. UEFA and FIFA need fixing ofc but that is entirely a different matter.
2021-04-21 09:19
4 replies
I am not sure I agree with forced relegation, cause it punishes the fans, players and coaches just as much who had no partake in this. Fine the hell out of the owners and boards who approved this and forced them to resign or sell their shares.
2021-04-21 09:22
3 replies
 | 
Finland Faust_fSt
Relegation would only hurt the fans and staff for a couple of years, and hell, many of the fans would probably agree with it due to the reason behind it. Players would instantly call their agents to get the fuck out of there if they weren't interested in smurfing. The fine part is not something I expect to be possible legally. How could FA for example just say to Man City, for example, "hey, give us 10 billion GBP because you signed to an international mid-week tournament"? Edit: furthermore, the relegation is something the associations can do however they wish, and that is what would financially hurt the club owners, not as much anyone else, so it practically is "a fine" from their pov.
2021-04-21 09:25
2 replies
Pretty sure that the contracts they signed were in direct violation of existing UEFA / English FA contracts. Maybe I am wrong, we will see what will happen.
2021-04-21 09:28
1 reply
 | 
Finland Faust_fSt
You could be right as well, it's just my own guess that it wouldn't be legal - we will see indeed.
2021-04-21 09:50
The 6 english Clubs have now backed out of the project. It´s dead
5 replies
Should not stay with out consequences. If I attempt to kill someone and stop cause people are watching me, I won't get off with saying "I will stop killing him".
2021-04-21 09:23
4 replies
Newsreport expects some (American) owners will now try to sell the clubs, because they won´t be profitable enough. I think they´re talking about Liverpool and Man Utd.
2021-04-21 09:25
3 replies
Just hope they do not go over to the next russian, arab or chinese investor who has the same intent as the rest of them.
2 replies
alot of arabs and chinese buy these clubs for fun not even for profit
2021-04-21 09:37
1 reply
Cool, I do not want a fucking autocrat who gives a fatr shit about human rights or my clubs values and history in my football club though. You see what they lead to.
2021-04-21 09:38
I mean the Liverpool owner put out an apology video this morning to be fair
9 replies
Haven't seen it until now, should resign regardless, fucking yankee.
2021-04-21 09:24
8 replies
I don't think he should resign because you can't really make someone sell something they own. But English football should take inspiration from Jermans and give majority control back to the fans, its the only way this won't happen again.
7 replies
Yes, because the German model clearly works. Buyern indisputable champion for 8 seasons, 9th incoming soon. Bundesliga is literally their feeding grounds.
2021-04-21 09:43
6 replies
Yeah but that's not the problem of fan ownership, is it? The problem is that Bayern makes about 2x more than any other club (apart from Dortmund). It won't happen in PL
2021-04-21 09:44
2 replies
It certainly doesn't help the situation. When Bayern can spend millions on buying up players from their own supposed "competition". The other clubs don't really stand a chance.
2021-04-21 10:00
1 reply
Soccer fanboys won’t admit it. They are too busy crying about some non-existent values nobody gives a fuck about and end up coming with brilliant arguments like “iT iS tHe mOsT PoPuLaR gAmE”. Soccer is so far back compared to other sports/leagues it is hilarious at this point
2021-04-21 11:49
Bruh literally what club are you fan of. When did Bayern hurt you so bad? I'd rather see Bayern be crowned champions all the time then sell my clubs sould to the devil. My grandpa would be devestated to see the club he has been supporting since the fourties to bend over to foreign investors.
2021-04-21 09:49
2 replies
Bayern never "hurt" me, I just find it hypocritical to criticize other leagues/clubs and pretend like Bundesliga is actually a competitive league.
2021-04-21 09:54
1 reply
I never talked about the Bundesliga being a competitve league whatsoever, you brought this argument up, I never even mentioned the Bundesliga until you did?
2021-04-21 09:57
Qatar 2022. 6000 workers dead. I hope players boycott like with superleague. Wont happen. Hypocrisy.
2021-04-21 09:31
1 reply
I know I will and I hope my national team will not participate. Are you sure about the 6000 figure? Seems too low if I am honest.
2021-04-21 09:33
Imagine talking about football "cancer" while coming from Germany. Buyern is literal cancer on German football. Should have thoroughly investigated the club when Hoeneß was caught cheating on taxes.
2021-04-21 09:34
6 replies
At least had the integrity no to accept the invite and is majority owned by fans. I do not like Bayern, but the Bundesliga except for Leipzig are saints in comparison to the other major leagues.
2021-04-21 09:36
5 replies
Yeah they are saints, they bend over when Bayern comes knocking. Bundesliga is a joke. You may not like rich owners, or club owners in general. But the simple fact is, it creates competition. Something which leagues like Bundesliga and La Liga don't have.
2021-04-21 09:43
4 replies
Okay, Dinamo Zagreb Fan. Very competitive league you got there. Compare the wages and transfer fees paid in the Bundesliga to Premier League, compare the attendances, compare the atmosphere, compare the ticket prices, compare how immoral the respective sponsors are. We are better. By a fucking lot. My club Stuttgart had the 6th or 7th highest attendance in the world while playing in the second league, this would not happen anywhere else.
2021-04-21 09:46
3 replies
Not sure why you are bringing Croatian league into this, I did not claim we have a better system than anyone, unlike you. Bundesliga is boring hot trash. Yeah, you have the fans who go to the games. Cool. 8 seasons (E I G H T), 3 points away from a 9th. Literally a feeding ground for an immoral club. You are not better than the premier league, period. Never were, never will be, as long as you allow Bayern to act like a vampire. Don't let this Superleague bs hit you in the head, because despite that, Bundesliga is just not a competitive league.
2021-04-21 09:52
2 replies
If you just want to watch close games and are emotionally obviously completely detatched from the sport, feel free to watch the Prem. or maybe the CSL or the NBA or whatever, I certainly won't miss you in the Bundesliga. We are better, no point in further arguing. Plus we have the best coaches in the world and last year every german team got into the knockout stages of the CL and EL, so whatever.
2021-04-21 09:56
1 reply
You can keep being delusional while Bayern lifts their 9th Bundesliga in a row.
2021-04-21 10:01
can you pls explain how creating league where every match is interesting is against fans? i support Arsenal and seeing them competing with top contender every week or so is better than having to wait for next big match for a month or so. Yes i am very far from attending games in person, i am far from history and culture etc, maybe i dont understand something, so pls explain
2021-04-21 09:39
4 replies
Going against your fans I simply going against their will, that would already be enough in my eyes. Plus, more top level games only makes them less exciting. CSGO majors are hyped up cause they are once in a while and not every second week, no one would care if they are that frequent. The ESL is super fan-unfriendly for away fans and it would only increase the division in the national leagues between the top clubs and the lower sides, by giving City and co even more money. Also the ESL is a closed competition. The founding clubs can literally not be relegated, how is this supposed to be a fair competition?
2021-04-21 09:44
3 replies
yes it appeared to be against fans will, but who could know it would be like this? why fans mald so hard? this is what i want to know. yes you are totally right about it being less exciting. but this, away fans and other design thing is not really what i asked.
2021-04-21 09:51
1 reply
They knew fans didn't like it, because their were leaks about two years ago that the ESL was in planning and everybody told them to fuck off and not do it, yet they did. Before even pulling such shit they should have to consult with their members which they did not. They did it all behind closed doors, cause they were well aware of what was gonna happen.
2021-04-21 09:53
 | 
Russia dev1ce_MVP
"The founding clubs can literally not be relegated, how is this supposed to be a fair competition?" the founding clubs won all the champions league since 1991 or smth, so with or without the ESL, they will keep winning titles and smol teams will keep winning maybe 1 title every 30 years. fair competition, lmao
2021-04-21 18:02
2021-04-21 10:21
Keep malding soccer fanboys. Like it or not Americans gonna save your sport.
2021-04-21 12:31
> Tottenham > Big team
2021-04-21 18:18
Well.. its not even the clubs per say. Its the US or middle eastern money men who havent got a clue about anything and just want total control to ruin things like they do. I dont think anyone in those clubs actually doing daily work in the clubs had any say in it. and most most likely didnt even know about it.
2021-04-21 18:18
FLORENTINO BASED PEREZ JUST FARM SOME MONEY TO FIX HAALAND AND MBAPPÉ TOGETHER.
2021-04-21 18:42
Yeah, Glazers out!! Woodward already packing in summer i hope he bring Glazers with him!
2021-04-21 20:39
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.