Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Young Ninjas
 | 
Sweden axelious 
So, I just want to talk a bit about young ninjas success. When the team was released they didn't really have the biggest of hype, neither to they seem to have any starplayer like Shiro and Axile obviously was when they started to dominate t3 events in the beginning (not saying that YN are dominating just yet). The success of YN have come relatively directly aswell with their highst players performing 1.07 + 1.06 rating. They have been playing pretty regularly against the same level of teams and some games in Swedish leagues which should have boosted their ratings. So my question is this. How is it that some swedish young guns can just come out, doesn't seem like the players are performing individually and still just beat alot of serious teams? Are they actual prospects or is it just momentual?
2021-04-21 10:36
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Sweden AFCHannes
they won against ence, obviously upcoming top 10 team no doubt
2021-04-21 10:42
9 replies
they did?
2021-04-21 10:44
7 replies
who didn't(((
2021-04-21 10:44
3 replies
 | 
Sweden AFCHannes
pPPpPpppPPPPPPpppPpppppPppPpSTFUUUU
2021-04-21 10:45
2 replies
mens((
2021-04-21 10:47
1 reply
 | 
Sweden AFCHannes
couldn't express my rage with facts so i had to pee on you :=)
1 reply
damn watdefok
2021-04-21 10:50
 | 
CIS Fr33quency
win
 | 
Sweden axelious
Wonder if they would've been able to take it in 2 maps, but the game for sure hit Ences confidence.
2021-04-21 11:01
when you said the team was released i thought they kicked them LUL
1 reply
 | 
Sweden axelious
Haha mb.. signed would probably have been a better term :D
dumau | 
Germany felo
I’ve been watching and betting on their Matches for a while now and I have to say that they are just better than most of their competition. Individually we might not have the absolute elite of aim and mechanics in there but they work great together as a team. My theory is they know they’re backed up by NiP so they tryhard and are really motivated to get better over all. There’s still much more room to grow and I’m always excited to see them on the server, Hope they continue like this
3 replies
 | 
Sweden axelious
It's just feels so wierd that these guys are able to win through sheer teamplay alone. Usually when younger players gets through it's because they are sick individually. But the teams with experience, who've been togheter longer and been in the pro scene for long should be the once who prevail against a young team. Maybe NiP is backing them alot with analysis etc. which helps them enough, but I still find it astonishing that they can perform at such a level without the individual talent. I'm too is excited to see them play. The problem is that if they get good enough to compete in the same compition/level as NiP a conflict of interest will rise and NiP probably will face hard decisions if they sell their team or make changes in the NiP line-up which could make both teams fall apart.
2021-04-21 10:50
2 replies
dumau | 
Germany felo
That’s true, I also thought about the same thing but realistically it will take Young Ninjas a lot of time to get there simply because they aren’t household names or super flashy players as the other‘s on NiP currently. Maybe NiP will take 1-2 players from the Academy in the future to create a super team just like fnatic once did with Golden and/or sell the others to a new org, but if I were NiP I’d be super happy with how things are right now, having a good T1 team + a really good T2-3 team at the same time is rare nowadays
2021-04-21 11:01
1 reply
 | 
Sweden axelious
Yea for sure it's good with the competition in the long term. I don't know how good it would be, but maybe Nilo could be an option for Fnatic if they want to replace Golden. If teamplay is what YN are good at and Nilo is the IGL then maybe he could be an actuall alternative. Guess the problem would be getting the other players in Fnatic to listen though.
2021-04-21 11:06
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.