Thread has been deleted
Last comment
English club football
 | 
Bulgaria MoesiaThraceMacedonia 
Why is it so superior compared to other countries?
2021-05-05 22:50
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
No
2021-05-05 22:51
4 replies
+1
2021-05-06 12:07
+1
2021-05-06 12:58
2 replies
 | 
India Relunk
Thiago BOT KEKW, drops single digit kills every game at LIVERPOOL
2021-05-06 20:06
1 reply
this year he's a bot yeah
2021-05-06 20:19
44 replies
This 2021 mate...
2021-05-05 22:53
3 replies
add 2 titles for uk then, 2019 and 2021
2 replies
Yeah. So English club football is superior this year.
2021-05-05 23:11
All English final 2 out of 3 years.
2021-05-07 14:31
this was before oil people and russian oligarch buy the english clubs
2021-05-06 10:02
32 replies
noooo what do you mean. they win cuz they invented football and are the goats, not because rich investors from other countries.
2021-05-06 10:24
31 replies
True hahaha
2021-05-06 10:26
27 replies
And to be honest I don't dislike chelsea as much as psg or city. Yeah, they also got a white cheque from external investors, but at least they try to use that money wisely and not just break the market as the other 2.
2021-05-06 10:29
26 replies
When a spanish flag talks about football clubs spending money wisely it always cracks me up.
2021-05-06 10:40
25 replies
Whats the problem? Madrid and barca throw away millions every year, I admit and critize it. But the difference is that it is their own generated money.
2021-05-06 10:47
24 replies
No it isn't. They're both massively in debt. They don't run a self sustaining model, and the reason they were pushing so hard for the super league was because they wanted some of that premier league money. Nobody watches La Liga apart from Real vs Barca, I mean you have clubs in La Liga with stadium capacities of 7k... dead league that makes no money.
2021-05-06 11:16
22 replies
Everything is so wrong but I mean what are you even saying at the end? "you have clubs in La Liga with stadium capacities of 7k" The lowest I've found is 10-12k and none of them is from La Liga This is blatantly lying and being confidently wrong lmao. Can you name which one? Murcia which is a third tier football team playing in Second Division B has a 30k capacity stadium, as big as Leicester or Southampton's and bigger than the rest of the shitty teams there Betis which is a last place team has a 60-65k capacity, bigger than any premier league team besides Man United Bro premier league is the dead one if anything with Russians/sheikhs who don't put their own money but increase the final debt. Numbers say it all but anyways there's this thing called COVID so people can't really go to stadiums
2021-05-06 11:45
21 replies
 | 
Spain MCMXCVI
huesca stadium 7300 people, not to add to his shitty point just highlighting the heroicism form huesca to be in la liga
2021-05-06 12:23
1 reply
Btw bit off topic, what do you think of hazardd action last night laughing and hugging after the game. The guy is a massive clown man if i were a mzdrista i would protest to release this scum
2021-05-06 13:47
Huesca and Eibar both have 7/8k. Great investigation you did there buddy. Premier League has 50% more people going to the stadiums (obviously when open) and has nearly double the money coming in from TV rights. La Liga have been desperately looking at ways to get more money coming in, but the fact is no-one wants to watch that league unless it's Barca or Real. Both Real and Barca are screwed now the super league idea is over, guarantee within 3 years we see massive blows to both of those teams.
2021-05-06 17:57
18 replies
"Great investigation" Don't know if it's sarcasm but you're peaking of a team I literally asked you about, when you were the one who made an improper generalization. A team that has just been promoted to La Liga. That's some nice cherry-picking you made there bud. It speaks about how great their competition is if anything. Your looks like a child redacted no offense but even if it's bait let me tell you: Regarding viewership data, let's not move the goalposts. At no time was TV data mentioned, but stadium attendance, where even third division and youth stadiums are completely filled. Anyway we have several factors that you conveniently ignored such as: Advantage in PL for kick-off times, population density and country sizes: Spain is x4 bigger yet its population density is 4 times smaller than England's. This means that Spanish away fans often have to travel larger distances than their English counterparts. Lower ticket availability for fans. Etc... Regarding TV data, it's still wrong, you keep establishing false equivalences and you keep ignoring key elements such as administrative fairness. [The Premier League was shown in 188 of the world’s 193 UN-recognized nations in 2017/18, with North Korea, Cuba, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, and Moldova the only exceptions. La Liga has opted against releasing such detailed figures, a policy that is in line with many major sports leagues around the world. However, president Javier Tebas told the Guardian in 2019 that the league had a cumulative global audience figure of more than 3.2 billion.]
2021-05-06 19:53
2 replies
La Liga being one of the most if not the most watched competition, despite not having been assigned broadcasting rights that enter into conflicts of interest, including demographics and with figures that must be kept private and you dare call it dead league? What does that turn your farmers league into then? Pl has like what, 2 relevant teams? And what have they ever won in Europe? So many people watching, so many people going to stadiums, millions spent on ads falling into red numbers... for what? Lmao Anyway let's make a couple of things clear. Try not to project your emotions and make them look objective, connotations like "desperately", figures like "50%" etc being unable to back such claims up make them worthless. What? La Liga is looking to innovate with viable and transparent projects, looking for the long term, because as a company they have to make profit? Didn't know PL was a non-profit NGO :OOO
2021-05-06 19:55
1 reply
No, your opinion is not a "fact", it only speaks of your limited ignorance. Let's not pretend your farmers league is anything else but that, a farmers league overrated/hyped by its own local population in an integrated culture that still hasn't known how to go far and it's still way behind in terms of historical competition. And no, you cannot see the future either. So that's just as worthless. It's just wishful thinking. In fact, your estimation would apply to PL in any case. Yes, the League whose sheikhs and Russian investors carry without actually investing in. What they do is generating exponential debt. This doesn't affect laliga when its administrative model, its cultural identity and so on make it self-sufficient. Not only is it an absurd estimate due to COVID, but based on the current model and looking at the long run, the one losing would be pl. Good assumptions on the superleague project most premier leagues signed btw. I'd rather go back to facts. Clubs with oil and shady foreign money being able to afford to promote and acquire big names not even knowing how to make a retroactive profit (#51, because they don't even know how to squeeze it), doesn't tell me anything, it just says that people put trash before talent and makes you fall into the "quantity> quality" braindead thing. Knowing all this, the fact that La Liga has been the most notorious competition in history, undisputed in terms of titles and competition and being the biggest overall winner in everything, greatest, most awarded and prestigious league by far despite not having so many resources, makes it more deserving. #57 Add another number to that short list. 1st competition in history to reach 100 participations. Have a good day RelicUK. Won't expect unbiased, rational replies.
2021-05-06 19:56
Made 3 long comments debunking whatever your emotional rant, flawed comment was but they won't appear as you can see #108 , #109 , #110 Wait for tomorrow maybe. Flag and name check out btw. Ss'd imgur.com/a/6m1rswK
2021-05-06 20:09
14 replies
You debunked what exactly? Not reading your other comments, you flat out either lied or you're too stupid to do basic research in regards to your initial reply to me. Change your name - always wrong - suits you better.
2021-05-06 20:05
13 replies
Everything exactly. But it wasn't that hard since you weren't offering anything valuable with that childish logic unable to back anything up. "Not reading your other comments, you either..." yes that's what having trouble to face reality, choosing to stay ignorant and making up presuppositions in advance to comfort yourself look like. #98, #72, #66... and with all that they're still behind. Football isn't their thing it seems. Get owned. Literally. Everything checks out, stay ignorant and deluded
2021-05-06 20:23
12 replies
Let's forget about this, you're entitled to your opinion and let's enjoy man city v chelsea finals
2021-05-06 21:33
Don't use a word like presupposition when you can't even form a basic sentence. I appreciate that English isn't your first language, but have a read over what you're typing before you send a reply... it makes no sense. You started your argument trying to deny that there are clubs in La Liga with 7k stadium capacities, you were wrong. Stop being wrong, then get back to me.
2021-05-07 01:38
10 replies
Residentsleepeer Bro I know what "presuppose" means, not my problem you don't :c That excuse is of little use to you here, the text is legible although it can be written better and that's why you're replying back. Stop deflecting and look at your reading comprehension because thats a strawman. Why didn't you assume that was also due to my English? Again, I literally asked you to name which team it was. I never denied that there wasn't any (there isn't any club with 7k capacity only). I denied the context of your full comment. It's not even 7k but 8k, you keep on being wrong. You used those examples to develop a point and I ended up disproving it. As simple as that #108 "Improper generalization" "False equivalency" The Murcia or Betis examples and so on. Even you had to retract yourself in #105 Regardless, that was neither your main point nor my argument. You keep showing me that you can't read English and I say again that I don't expect rational replies from you. PL has had similar cases and many Second/Third division teams have a bigger stadium capacity than the supposed "top" PL teams lmao. How is this relevant in any way and why don't you adress any of my other points/comments? Stop trying and now go to sleep mens. Have a good day, you're so annoying and entitled to your wrong opinion.
2021-05-07 05:27
9 replies
"you have clubS" Clubsss. Do you know what the plural is? There's literally only one if anything but not even that, because "7k" is false unless you've not been taught how to round and you think 7800 is equal to 7. Shitty, irrelevant "point" anyways. #110 #111 as a side note, imo I couldn't care less about viewership when we know who's got all titles and prestige lmao. Watching your team to see them lose, imagine. So "alive" by your flawed standards yet they will always be behind. Literally, llga has set their own bar so high it will never be reached. Didn't know football was about having the most drunkard, stinky, fatass, ape hooligans in a stadium. Hats off to PL for being the best at this, now let other leagues dominate football and break historical records as per usual. Gg
2021-05-07 05:50
A relatively recent club, from a small town with an old stadium,. A humble team that just got promoted to laliga, proving once again how much talent and competition there is. Imagine transfermarkt.com/sd-huesca/stadion/vere.. I debunked you so hard you've tried to isolate a point that belonged to a full context and you're still wrong. Why don't you stop being a hypocrite and talk about those pl seasons from few years ago nobody watched? You need to falsely cherry-pick to try to make a point... Huesca could sweep half of the pl table, make a good placement in its domestic competiton (actual relevant domestic comp since it's the one that gets all international titles and has always been dominating) and you'd keep crying about their stadium capacity nobody cares about because you can't resort to anything better lol soccer360magazine.com/2020/09/21/huescas.. "And with a further expansion currently underway, the capacity looks set to reach 9,200 by the end of the calendar year (2020). Representing a city with a population of just 50,000, El Alcoraz comfortably fits almost 20% of the city’s inhabitants every other week!"
2021-05-07 06:22
"you have clubs in La Liga with stadium capacities of 7k" The lowest I've found is 10-12k and none of them is from La Liga" You're wrong from the start, unfortunately. You write like you've pasted it into some sort of translator, get a refund. Huesca are what, 18th in La Liga? That's literally bottom of the Championship level. La Liga is on par with Ligue 1, both farmer leagues apart from 3-4 teams.
2021-05-07 17:34
6 replies
Yes that's the lowest I HAVE FOUND and I asked you to name which team it was but you couldn't prove it since there isn't any with 7k capacity. Now you're desperately moving goalposts and deflecting to protect that weak ego. Did you learn how to round up and what plural means? Do you know how to read English? This wasn't even what you were critizicing at the start lmfaooo Aren't you tired of being wrong? Read and seethe. Stop running away: #22, #59, #108, #109, #110, #111, #116, #134, #135, #139 You're wrong from the start, unfortunately. You can't address anything I say, you keep putting the same lame excuse yet you're replying back. You yourself admitted you wouldn't read the comments beforehand lmao get a refund. Fulham are what, 18th in PL? That's literally bottom of the Championship level. PL is on par with Ligue 1, both farmer leagues apart from 1-2 teams.
2021-05-07 19:36
5 replies
You talking about UCL 0/8 XDDDDDD Huesca plays in an actual competitive league that wins it all in the big events #57 (and that's only EL & UCL, you also have Intercontinental Cups; Club World Cups; Champions Leagues; European Leagues; European Super Cups; European Cup Winners' Cup...) That puts them on 2nd place with 70 titles, only behind Arg. Then goes: - Brasil: 63 - Italy: 51 - England (5th, as many as Mexico XDDDDDD): 45 And it's not only winning and being the best, it's having always dominated and staying on top since forever. Just like winning first events e.g the first FIFA Club World Club in the 60s. There will never be a league as dominant and I mean it as an objective statement, (breaking records, winning consecutive titles, most team/individual awards, best all time stats...) With all the desperate resources pl has had they're still years behind, it's so sad and pathetic. Football isn't their thing. They don't know what talent is Eng football lmao. Irrelevant since forever, need external money #22 and rich owners to carry them and still can't win. No wonder you're so insecure and a liar. We can end this discussion here or I could wait for your excuse attempt, blind pl fanatic
2021-05-07 20:09
Look how desperate you are, it's pathetic :D I called out that La Liga has teams with 7/8k capacity stadiums, you said I was wrong, you were proven otherwise.
2021-05-07 22:48
3 replies
That's all? You're talking about yourself there bruv I know, that's why you were wrong in your call. You said 7k first, never 8k. Also "clubS" in plural. I debunked it in reply to that 1st comment and later you added "8k". Nothing I haven't addressed already. #148 + #149 Lying to yourself to protect that weak ego and won't make any of your words true when you're unable to back them up :c Did you read #139 article yet? Of course not, you're the "Not reading your other comments" guy when replies weren't even posted LOL. Scared of truth Look, unless you're baiting we'll agree to disagree. Cya
2021-05-07 23:01
2 replies
Can't agree to disagree when I am correct, La Liga has a club with 7k capacity. You are wrong. move on with your farmer league.
2021-05-07 22:54
1 reply
LMA0/8 now. Keep those lies to yourself. #148 read all the replies and seethe. Also listen to Goebbels. Lame bait, nobody can have the audacity to be so confidently wrong and believe his own lies. Delusional From "clubs" and "teams" to "a club", but it's still false and irrelevant when you're running away from the point you tried to make XDD Hop on your main btw. Everything checks out. You are wrong. move on with your farmer league. "Can't agree to disagree when I am correct" that makes 0 sense btw
2021-05-07 23:08
their own money?? it is tax money. Madrid paid billions over the last 20 years for Real
2021-05-06 11:24
that England invented football is just a meme. It actually came from Africa.
2021-05-06 11:17
1 reply
Yes, i was joking D:
2021-05-06 12:06
based
2021-05-06 12:13
2009,2016,2017 all litteraly bought refs. Move on buddy
2021-05-06 10:09
6 replies
oki, lets take those out. still spain 6 ucl in last 21 years without those 3, england 5.
2021-05-06 10:26
1 reply
Can't take those out when they're nothing but worthless cries and slanders. This the type of guy who'd call someone better than him a cheater. Coping out It's not "litteraly" in any sense lmao
2021-05-06 10:57
2021-05-06 10:29
3 replies
Mate all your links prove spanish league used to be strong. We are in 2021... Laliga is a farmers league though ngl, outside the top6 the teams are just absolutely shite, championship stuff
2021-05-06 10:36
2 replies
Lets not pretend premier has any relevant teams apart from city and Chelsea.
2021-05-06 10:45
1 reply
Performance in finals by nation in Europa League 1. Spain 12 titles 5 runner ups (Even Alaves is a Finalist) Then England with 9 wins Current champions Sevilla (6th title) Most successful club -> Sevilla (6 titles) Performance in finals by nation in Champions League 1. Spain 18 titles 11 runner ups 2. England 14 99 participations within 13 teams. The most out of any other league. Teams such as Depor or Villareal reaching Semis... Same case for participations or individual stats where all are LaLiga players But cmon bro move on... it's been like... 1 bad year (where expectations are literally to win it all) from an incessant time of absolute domination? Let them have their moment, this is new to them. Let's better focus on last 3 months... #51 +51
2021-05-06 11:26
They just have the most money
2021-05-05 22:52
1 reply
+1 always has been
2021-05-06 21:38
 | 
Poland Roxin
Because its where football comes from
Cause of money. But i prefer a worse league with fans actually meaning sth and not having to depend on oil money.
1 reply
+11111111111111111111111111111
2021-05-06 12:13
6 replies
 | 
United Kingdom pnuTblyat
europa league is for noob teams
2021-05-06 13:20
1 reply
Then why do English teams always choke it and lose?
2021-05-06 14:52
lmao wtf is ifk gothenburg doing there
2021-05-06 16:02
3 replies
A long time ago when football wasn't this fucked up, smaller clubs had a shot at actually winning something.
2021-05-06 20:31
2 replies
i think that is the worst thing about money in football its created a toxic environment where a small minority of teams actually have a chance at winning stuff look at Celtic who won the European Cup back in 67 and 1991 Red Star Belgrade winning it Porto 04 Nottingham Forest back to back 1979,1980 you just don't see this anymore the small teams just don't have a hope anymore that btw is why so many people were going crazy at Leicester winning the Premier League in 2016 in an era where money has poisoned football an outsider broke the status quo and won the league it was a big reminder of what we are missing from the past
2021-05-06 20:38
1 reply
Agreed with all that. It also makes for a very boring game. Seeing the same teams over and over and over again. They are wondering why people 16-24 are losing interest in football, then this is something to seriously think about. I'm older than that but I'm losing interest at seeing the same teams winning everything. I'm watching(consuming as they like to say) a lot less football because its tragically boring.
2021-05-06 20:48
english derby for final boyzzz !!!!!
they decided to spend money decently instead of just going for autistic wastes (man u and arsenal may need a while though) and also barcelona and real madrid are in some serious slumps
2021-05-05 22:54
because they have money and can buy people from outside england to play for them
2021-05-05 22:54
1 reply
they dont rly have money they just dont have enought moral to say no to foreign countries buying their clubs and illegally dumping money into them
2021-05-06 12:12
because the prem is the best and the hardest league when you play against burnley even if you win you'll get kicked around and also the level of play, madrid having one of their worst seasons, still in a title race, look where liverpool are when they're doing shite and it's hella unpredictable, like last season watford beating loserpool 3 0 xD, this season leeds beating city
2021-05-05 22:56
3 replies
nt FA representative
2021-05-06 12:10
Leeds are like that though they face any opponent and go balls to the wall attack. Means they cause upsets frequently but they’ll beat city and then a couple games later lose 2-0 to Brighton.
2021-05-06 20:59
1 reply
yeah they score a lot but also concede a lot but they're exciting af man second best promoted team i have seen, only behind the wolves(Portuguese national) team xD
2021-05-06 21:23
chill, only this year
2021-05-05 23:13
15 replies
2019 all english finals but ye OnLy ThIs YeAr
2021-05-05 23:16
14 replies
2019-2020 Bayern Munich 2017-2018 Real Madrid 2016-2017 Real Madrid 2015-2016 Real Madrid 2014-2015 Barcelona 2013-2014 Real Madrid 2012-2013 Bayern Munich 2010-2011 Barcelona you can go now
2021-05-06 09:59
13 replies
2018 vardrid won it. We are 3 years further mouthbreather
2021-05-06 10:10
5 replies
there wasnt even var at that time genius
2021-05-06 12:55
4 replies
Who told you i call real Madrid "vardrid" cause of 2018's UCL? It's got the name for other reasons Get a grip
2021-05-06 13:43
3 replies
give me a reason then ahaha
2021-05-06 15:31
2 replies
he can't thats why he ain't replied LUL
2021-05-06 21:26
1 reply
true
2021-05-07 13:57
Regardless the premier league is just more entertaining, I have been watching for decades and virtually every single club always fight 100% unlike in Spain and all other countries, even their 2nd league is pure fight and entertainment.
2021-05-06 10:32
5 replies
 | 
Poland Rainbow_P
xD? You're dumb
2021-05-06 10:51
2 replies
He is sadly correct, the English ligue is the most competitive
2021-05-06 11:00
1 reply
 | 
Poland Rainbow_P
Sure but this bullshit that not every club gives 100% is just stupid for me
2021-05-06 12:00
no one can deny that the premier league is the most entertaining but saying they are the best and put them above the others is pure nonsense, but regardless of what I said since Ronaldo/Messi area is about to end english clubs might take the lead in the 5 next years
2021-05-06 13:19
1 reply
phil foden era now
2021-05-06 13:20
Rekt
2021-05-06 10:52
 | 
France Chylvain2
last world cup won in 1966 KEKW while france won 1998 and 2018 so ez KEKW
2021-05-06 10:02
5 replies
 | 
Ukraine McSwell
He's speaking about club football. Ligue 1 is farmers league without Qatar Saint Germain.
2021-05-06 10:23
2 replies
 | 
France Chylvain2
Giroud won the world cup in 2018 with 0 goal now he is in final with Chelsea I love when farmers rekt you all
2021-05-06 10:28
1 reply
 | 
Ukraine McSwell
Chelsea is the reason Giroud is in french squad, not vice versa. Thanks for confirmation.
2021-05-06 10:32
If only oil money could buy you world cup trophies.
2021-05-06 10:31
Do you know what the word club means?
2021-05-07 14:03
money
2021-05-06 10:21
2 replies
So the Juggernaut, FaZe and Clown9 should become no. 1
2021-05-06 10:34
1 reply
no way you walk around the world like this?
2021-05-06 12:09
Because of TV-money. EPL TV-rights sells for a lot more money than all other leagues, and has done so for 20 years. It has taken a long time for the money to have real effect on quality, but getting the best international managers has attracted most of the best players too. 2/3 of the richest clubs in the world are english
2021-05-06 11:01
when you actually count the money they invest they are the weakest football league of all.
2021-05-06 11:08
1 reply
+111
2021-05-06 11:27
 | 
Finland Lupuu
Finnish football league is superior compared to others.. It’s on another level
2021-05-06 11:13
3 replies
 | 
Finland Jonttu2002
+1
2021-05-06 12:00
+1 actually never even heard anything bad about the league ever
2021-05-06 12:09
1 reply
+1 me neither but then again i never knew they even had a league.
2021-05-06 21:29
Because in most leagues there are 2 really good teams which makes the competition really boring. In the Prem its different. There are a lot of good teams which can technically win the league (although the are choking a lot). Even "smaller" clubs can win the league due to the financial power. With good transfers they can finish on the top of the table. Thats why most people watch it. Also they are strong in the Champions League because they get so much money to do something with it. As the worst team in England you still get as much money as the second in Germany ... which is stupid
2021-05-06 11:20
1 reply
Exactly
2021-05-07 05:53
Bundesliga 🔥
2021-05-06 11:52
more curruption = better LULVV
2021-05-06 12:07
Spanish football > english Even tho city or chelsea win this year the champions league Spanish Football are better if we compare with last years
2021-05-06 12:14
6 replies
cyx | 
South Africa bonkaz
I still don't think the two broke spanish clubs will be real contenders in the next 5 years.
2021-05-06 12:19
 | 
Nigeria kamlot955
Spanish football is better OMEGALUL, imagine taking out Messi and Ronaldo and they are winning shit
2021-05-06 12:49
La liga is not as competitve, it's either barca or reak madrid
2021-05-07 05:52
3 replies
Atletico madrid and sevilla say hi
2021-05-07 11:19
2 replies
 | 
Sweden flippig
Sevilla 😭
2021-05-07 14:09
Sevilla lol, Atletico has only won one league title in the past 20 years
2021-05-07 18:52
TV Money
2021-05-06 12:20
Look even though Brexit took place Premier league is still affiliated into UEFA i.e European Football. Now you know European football is famous all over the world. One and the only think that gives English football edge over others is language(English). U see atleast 80% of the world understands English and prefer English over other languages. Now even though there are fans of Barcelona, PSG, Juventus and other teams, people still choose English language because they understand it(the chants, the commentary, the anthems etc). So this is the main reason why English football gets more viewers and looks superior than others.
2021-05-06 13:28
2 replies
I don't think so. For me personally it is the fact that the English invented the sport, so even clubs from lower divisions have very interesting backgrounds historically speaking. Even though it has been diluted by the influx of foreign money from shady sources, I just love the aspect of locality and how representative those clubs are for their local population. Also the level of play is high and even matches of the lower divisions are watchable.
2021-05-06 20:05
1 reply
that is a very good way to look at it the respect of clubs who have been around since the Dawn of Football i know people over hype the El Classico but i will always say the most iconic Football Rivalry is Celtic V Rangers The Old Firm 133 years of History in a way you could really call it the Original Football Rivalry
2021-05-06 20:23
 | 
Germany NathanVox
Money and shady buisness pratices.
2021-05-06 13:51
TV deal money
2021-05-06 14:55
Money obviously
2021-05-06 14:57
I really like UK football in general, its really charming.
2021-05-06 20:00
 | 
Poland mlodzier
Wdym Serie A bestest
2021-05-06 20:17
3 replies
i mean as a Domestic League maybe but Europe wide oh no no no they have sucked for years now like its now 12 years since an Italian team lifted the Champions league going on 2022 AC Milan and Inter Milan are starting to recover but might be a few years before they can challenge for the Champions league and with Real Madrid past their prime and Barcelona in crisis it will be a very interesting next 5 years in Europe
2021-05-06 20:21
2 replies
 | 
Poland mlodzier
Well i like it the most because of domestic actually, despite recent Juventus domination.
2021-05-06 20:55
Give Inter some time, Conte finally connected the dots and found the best lineup for the team. This current squad adding Kostic/Gosens, maintaining Lautaro and Lukaku and getting rid of useless players like Gagliardini and I would have high hopes of playing on top level.
2021-05-06 21:46
Flamengo>Arsenal
2021-05-07 01:44
Premier league is the most competitive league in the world, that's why
2021-05-07 05:52
El1an | 
Hong Kong LonT
No farmers league
2021-05-07 11:24
Prem league too op
2021-05-08 00:32
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.