Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Oracle 100% success rate
 | 
Japan Icar_noob 
T1 finals - we eat these up for lunch time Remove nuke Remove vertigo Pick overpass Pick dust2 Pick mirage Pick inferno Train decider Where to start? Well let's start with gambit - what they've achieved and the work and effort they continue to put in is incredible - they are setting a new bar for excellence in CS right now - NaVi should be proud of them for displaying what they've always wanted to be and for that reason they should give them the hardest fight possible and say - come back here mini-me's we still have a lesson or two to teach you ;) Both teams are likely to be prepared to fall on their own sword for this victory and the team which keeps their composure over this marathon sets themselves up to be listed as the best team of the year - we are still only in may ;) I love gambit but I'm a delusional Navi fanboy)) Whatever the result if I see the same teamwork as yesterday I would be happy in the direction the roster is going - special credit to perfecto - but the jobs not over - also special credit to nafany for calling well above his years kkkkk - the future is bright for gambit regardless of outcome here today 3-2 NaVi
2021-05-09 12:36
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
im so sad mesnsss
2021-05-09 12:36
 | 
Italy I_like_csgo
3-2 would be exciting but i dont see it happening
2021-05-09 12:37
 | 
Spain MCMXCVI
3-1 gambit thank me later
2021-05-09 12:38
 | 
Japan Icar_noob
Who wants my expertise? No more free ads)) GG NaVi!! Just as expected from the GOATS))
2021-05-09 19:37
 | 
United Kingdom Not_0racle
What happened to this guy)) Best bettor on HLTV confirmed???
2021-06-09 11:57
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.